Kellie Pickler is married!
January 4th, 2011

Kellie Pickler is married!

Country songs may be a bit more uplifting in 2011 now that all of the industry’s female stars are walking down the aisle. Kellie Pickler just joined friend Carrie Underwood and fellow singer Shania Twain in happily-married-land (and Miranda Lambert’s up next!)

"Yes, it's true," Pickler tweeted at 3 p.m. Tuesday. "@kylecjacobs and I said 'I Do!' Thank you Jesus!"

The former "American Idol" contestant wed songwriter Kyle Jacobs in a secret ceremony on January 1 on a private island in the Caribbean. The couple got engaged in June 2010 on a Florida beach after 2 ½ years of dating.

No other details were made public, but Pickler shared some of her wedding plans with PEOPLE in August.

"I'm thinking of having the python be the ring bearer!" Pickler joked. "We've been talking about incorporating the dogs. They're like our kids, but we wouldn't want an accident to happen down the aisle."

The intimate ceremony might have happened in a church, as the couple is religious and called outdoor ceremonies “a risk.” But one tradition they may not have followed is the first dance.

“I don't want to do the dance," Pickler said. "It's embarrassing! I don't want everyone staring at me. Kyle cannot dance, and I cannot dance. [Kyle] thinks he [can dance], but it's a disaster. He's a snapper ... he just sways back and forth and snaps his fingers."

1. youtube profits

I do consider all of the concepts you've offered on your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

September 16, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. online visa casino

hey there and thanks on your information ? I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did then again expertise a few technical points the usage of this site, as I skilled to reload the web site a lot of times prior to I may get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Now not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading cases occasions will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could glance out for a lot extra of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this once more very soon..

September 9, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  3. BT電影下載

That is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

September 9, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  4. better golfer

It is actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

September 6, 2012 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. hotels reservation

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually something that I feel I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I'm taking a look forward in your subsequent submit, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!

September 6, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. LiqDub

Hi there, just changed into alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you proceed this in future. Numerous folks can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

September 6, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. vino blanco

I like the helpful info you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

September 6, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  8. Free ads post, URL Submission, Search Classifieds for Cars, Jobs, Real Estate, Pets, Personals and more.

I do believe all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

September 6, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  9. mantenimiento informatico

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to return the choose?.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I guess its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

September 6, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. Hamptons real estate agent

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my site =). We can have a link trade arrangement between us

April 7, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tmzoffline

wait a minute, look at that dudes face for a minute. He is about as straight as Geroge Michael

January 6, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. postoffice

that picture of her husband looks like it's from pervert hotline or FBI 10 most wanted

January 6, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. lawdogs

Bet her dad loves being married to her, she is quite a smart gal?

January 6, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @huh?

wow you really are a mcrib eatin redneck you know that? go take advantage of young sheep at your kkk rally you brokeback carrie underwood lovin country boy b****

January 6, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  15. Swampdonkey

U people need to get real and let her b shes hot

January 5, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  16. softnarc

Ya'll bring the mooonshine and yer 123 cousins fer a party....Deliverance reunited

January 5, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • huh?

Softnarc, Come on down are way, i will make you squeel like a pig!!!! your a freaking idiot. Country music doesnt equal freaking trailer park hillbilly crap! Get a grip, you city people love to talk SHIIt but i bet if you stepped foot in our neck of the woods you would get your hippie tree huggin AS$ whooped!!!

January 5, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  17. ralph

I don't know who she is either never heard of her but from the post she seems very sweet congrats to her best wishes.

January 5, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  18. hardnarc

Is that her dad again?

January 5, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  19. mary

Congrats to you both , wish you the best...and as for the nuts that don't know you. there lost...keep on singing for the ones that love your music.

January 5, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  20. rearview

She just wanted to change her stupid last name.

January 5, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  21. Dad

I'm very Happy for you guys!! continue to overcome together now. I Love You Both!!

January 5, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. OhNO

Carrie Underwood's 15 minutes should have been over too. So how DID Simon taste, Carrie?

January 5, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  23. OhNO

Please please PLEASE don't reproduce! The last thing we need is more brain dead redneck hicks in the world

January 5, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  24. Rose

She is nothing but a Carrie Underwood wannabee – her 15 minutes of fame should have been up a long time ago.

January 5, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Lili

sound so bitter and cynical.....I wonder if you look good as she does or sound betteer than she does.....

January 5, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  25. carol

congrats kelly my wedding in in 8 mos. woot woot.

January 5, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  26. rene

for all u haters out there i think kellie is cool as they come , i can't beleive u guys could be so mean omg she is getting married which is a beautiful thing get a life and leave theirs alone. kellie u go girl iam a big fan.

January 5, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  27. kmastah

notgonna lie but didnt read the article. lookin for some interesting news. and some article on some pickler . never heard of her hope the marraige fails cause country strong is worst movie ever made. hello single moms

January 5, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Lili

and no wonder the world is in such a mess...wishing someone's marriage to fail because of some bad movie?...why are people so stupid?..not sure if you know this but people can tell the level of your stupidity through what you write...we all cant be intellegent but please at least be decent....I watched Kelly Pickler on American Idol and listen to her songs sometimes but I dont know her personal, I dont know the guy either but I wish them well....

January 5, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  28. Dana Van Milligan

Gerry Rafferty passed away today and this B*&^% is on the front of the entertainment page? Shame.

January 5, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  29. oceanlife

thank you you all for making my day brighter by reading your hillarious and encouraging comments. keep it up!
    yeah God Bless your marriage Kellie Pickler and everyone else's too.

January 5, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  30. patricia lumaava

Congratulations to Kellie n Kyle in your new life together.
    Plumeriat56

January 5, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  31. patricia p lumaava

God bless you Kellie n Kyle! Good luck in your marriage and your new life with each other. Aloha from an island girl fan...n best wishes.
    Plumeriat56

January 5, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  32. janet

I have watched every season of the show since it has been on the air. I love Kelli. Congrats you go girl.

January 5, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  33. Daniel

I would totally wreck Kellie Pickler...beyond her cute looks, I think her appeal is that she is so stupid that you could probably talk her into anything.

January 4, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  34. GMoney$

I think I just came

January 4, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Connie

Congratulations Kellie & Kyle !!!!!!!! Young love is great. May God bless your marriage for many years to come.

PS....Kellie my husband is your biggest fan :)

January 4, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  36. michaelwackson

kellie is a back up singer for dolly parton. she also works at walmart part time.

January 4, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Hailstorm

I hope she takes his last name and for those of you that asking who she is you should google the person first before you come on and posting something so stupid.

January 4, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  38. michaelwackson

kellie grew up on the river where deliverance was filmed. now play some banjo and squeal like a pig!

January 4, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. ada

all the best to them. I have never seen Kellie in person but she seems like a funny and genuine country girl and thats good enough for me

January 4, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Roland

Momamia....

January 4, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jake Homelitzer

who are these people?

January 4, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  42. my feet smell

my feet may smell but kelly pickler surely doesnt. she is 100 percent wonderful. a super nice and incredible person. she is the best. i also sure hope things will be wonderful for her.

January 4, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. jack

good Luck kellie and kyle You got a good woman take good care of her as she will do the same for you iam happy for you both

January 4, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  44. drunkdogie

The wet dreamgal now belongs to someone and she is still famous cuz you and I are not! thank God for that! So get over it!!!

January 4, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Larry

All the best Kellie & Kyle, wishing you a happy marriage...

January 4, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  46. JJsMom

CONGRATS to Kelly and Kyle :-)

January 4, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Joaquin

This loser will end up in divorce court. Mark my words

January 4, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  48. KC

Everytime I see this girl on TV, she seems like such a nice person. I'm not familiar w/ the guy but blessings to them both.

January 4, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  49. wow

country girls think they are better, we are just as good they are, probably better.

January 4, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  50. CNN IS THE BEST

you tell em angela. kelly pickler is genuine wonderful. a kind and beautiful person in a sea of meanies. she is the best.

January 4, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

She might be genuine, but her T#TS are fake! lol. She should thank Jesus for those. And where was Jesus when she was on "Whos Smarter then a 5th Grader"? She wasnt smarter then my dog! Looney tunes

January 5, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  51. Angela

January 4, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Angela

Kelly pickler has had such a sad upbringing its good to see her happy good luck to the happy couple.mazoltov

January 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  53. CNN IS THE BEST

im happy for her. she is the best.

January 4, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  54. vincient williams

way to go. I know the town of alb ermarle n.c is happy for you. Good luck from china grove.

January 4, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  55. CNN IS THE BEST

this is really not good news. i was hoping she would choose me. she really is pretty incredible. a good singer and as funny as everything. plus she really seems to be a super nice person. really i do pray they have the happiest marriege and life ever.

January 4, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Rhonda

She is so adoreable.. congrats to them both!!

January 4, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jen

No idea why she's still famous...

January 4, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Badmammajamma

Hate to sound dumb and uninformed but who is she? Anyway, whoever she is I like to see happy people and she is clearly happy. I will have to google her.

January 4, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

You people are idiots... just because you don't listen to a certain type of music or hear her name blasted all of the tabloids doesnt mean she isnt famous or isnt good at what she does...

January 5, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  58. Patrick

Oh no, the love of my life is gone! Now I will be depressed the rest of the year. She could do better than this. He is way over his head. I'll give it one year, max!

January 4, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Looney tunes

problem with your plan, is she would NEVER do you. haha

January 5, 2011 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |