Howard Stern to appear on 'Piers Morgan Tonight'
January 4th, 2011

Howard Stern to appear on 'Piers Morgan Tonight'

Howard Stern announced on his Sirius/XM radio show today that he would be among the first guests on "Piers Morgan Tonight," which is set to debut in CNN's 9 p.m. time slot on January 17.

Piers Morgan is remaining tight-lipped about the alleged booking - no official word yet on Howard Stern or any other guest. But Stern provided grist to the rumor mill when he said that he probably should not have mentioned it at all.

TVNewser posted a recap of the segment, which originally appeared on the Stern fan site MarksFriggin.com:

"Howard said he scheduled an interview with "someone" but they wanted to announce it themselves. He said that it is Piers Morgan and f- it… he's going to talk about it."

Will you be watching Howard on 'Piers'?

Post by:
Filed under: television

1. DNeals

Howard Stern is a very smart man who lives to shock and awe. He is outrageous sometimes, no dbobt about it. If I close my eyes he sounds like Alan Alda. But, he had me when he talked about the low down thing that Leno did to Conan. And I wish Piers Morgan all the best. I like the show and loved his interview with Oprah...who also nailed Leno, by the way.

January 19, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ed

I used to listen to Howard but now find him his show to be a little stale. Like Letterman not much has changed over the last decade.

January 14, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. dave m

I'll put up with Piers to see my boy Howie
    Missing out there Superhiro

January 10, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. AZsunworshiper

I'd watch/listen to Howard Stern read the flipping phone book and pay $12.95 per month to do so. As for his listeners being blue collar New Yorkers...well, I'd say you're wrong, but you are allowed to your opinion. However, demographics shows that Howard has the desirable group: white males – 18-34. In addition, the average listener to the the Stern Show is college educated and makes over $75k per year. Of course I am not in his demographic, but he still makes me laugh.
    I will welcome ANYONE who replaces Larry King. UGh...I wish him a peaceful retirement.

January 9, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cathy

I will be watching Piers Morgan's new show whenever he interviews anyone intelligent and interesting, and YES, this actually includes Howard Stern.

January 6, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Namtel

my only wish is that howard lays into the incredibly pompous, talentless, nobody. i'm not sure he will, but he should. did i mention he was talentless?

January 6, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. Ringo

Peace and love, peace and love ...As a Canadian from New Brunswick .We will all be tuning in to see the King of all media on Piers and any other television program that is lucky enough to get Howard.

January 6, 2011 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  8. Scott

Always looking forward to a Stern interview where he will eventually take over the interviewer. And for all those not listening to Howard every morning, you're doing yourself a major injustice.

January 5, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mizz Rockbell

Of course I'll be watching, Howard is the best! Greetings from Cali...

January 5, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  10. Randy

Someone is going to watch Piers Morgan ?

January 5, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. unitwan

stern fans are mostly new yorkers who flip burgers and cook steaks. if you want to listen to that fool no one will stop you. they will laugh at you "behind your back", but you've grown accustomed to that. haha

January 5, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  12. Fa Fa Flu Fly

Man, those who dont get it Howard and the show never will and those of us that do know how entertaining it really is. Of course will I be watching Howard on Piers show as well as the other talk shows he is about to go on.......much to my wifes distain.

January 5, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  13. greendayrules02

Howard Stern is a great icon! He is bringing in millions of dollars into the economy, so all of you haters F*** Off. You should be happy he is bringing in new jobs, and income to our country. Howard Rules!!!!!!!!!! Terrestrial radio sucks!!!!!

January 5, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Howard the great job creator... Now that's funny. How many of the 1,514 Sirius employees to you attribute to all mighty Howard? Even if all of the employees at Sirius could be a direct result of Howard Stern it is still irrelevant when compared to the US economy as a whole.

Howard Stern isn't bad and I've had my share of laughs listening to his show, but your statement is ridiculous.

January 14, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. CCBIG

Spot on, Correction! As for Superhiro, what rock have you been hiding under? Howard is bigger than ever.
    BABABOOEY!!

January 5, 2011 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  15. Gunnar

Of course I'll be watching!

January 5, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  16. Picazzo

BaBa Booey ....BaBa Booey .......Howard Sterns Penis!

January 4, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Blue Iris

bababooey to you all, and a special Hey Now to Correction.

January 4, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Correction

Exactly. It's as if he convinced 20 million people who were otherwise listening for free to pay him $12.99 a month to keep listening..not to mention pay for his highly successful TV content as well. What a unsuccessful loser!

BTW, since you're not doing anything, could you swing by and pick us up at 2?

Signed, all the rest of the people at the party.

January 4, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • frank S.

Let's all give credit where credit is due. Howard SAVED satelite radio. He put Sirius on the Map. So much so that Sirius bought out XM. Whether 4 million or 20 million, the news and entertainment world kneel at his feet. Truely he is "The KING of ALL Media". Hey Now.

January 7, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  19. Superhiro

Wow Howard Stern's still alive? Color me surprised.

January 4, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • frank S.

No, I would color you a hermit. Raise your blinds and open up your windows.

January 7, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |