Kylie and Kendall: Growing up Kardashian
Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner walk the red carpet at the premiere of "Burlesque."
January 3rd, 2011

Kylie and Kendall: Growing up Kardashian

What you see is what you get on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." So claim the show's youngest stars, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, who tell February's Teen Vogue it ain't called reality TV for nothing.

"That’s literally us," says Kendall, 15. "We wake up in the morning, and the cameras are there. We go to sleep at night, and they’re still right there. It’s reality. We don’t have scripts."

See Kardashian family photos at Teen Vogue

Since the show's 2007 premiere, the girls have each launched modeling careers and, like older sisters Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian, they have found themselves the subject of gossip in the tabloids and blogosphere.

"We try not to listen to what people say," says Kendall, who created a stir last July with a bikini photo shoot. "My sisters are always telling us, 'Don’t Google yourself.'"

That's not the only advice the trio have given them. "For boys: 'Don't trust them!'" says Kendall.

Photos: Kylie and Kendall Jenner

While 13-year-old Kylie hopes to keep up with her sisters by getting her own spinoff ("It's definitely something to think about!"), she definitely differs from the tweet-happy threesome when it comes to social media.

Video: Behind the scenes with Kylie and Kendall

"I don’t do Twitter, but I’m addicted to Facebook," she says. "I go on and stalk people. I tried to quit it for six months, but then I just started signing on from friends’ accounts. I don’t know what I’d do without it!"

1. Donjitek Follisl

Thank you for helping out, fantastic information. "If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything." by Bill Lyon.

July 11, 2012 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. demi

Kendall and Kylie..f* me seven ways from Sunday...I would do unspeakable things just to do unspeakable things to both of them.

December 16, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Timme62

I think the main push here is Mama Kris. I think she would sell her soul for 5 minutes of TV time.

January 4, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. Ann Greulich

Kylie and Kendall are Jenners not Kardashians. These two are the product of Olympian Bruce Jenner and Kris Kardashian Jenner. Granted they resemble their half sisters more than they do Bruce Jenner but they are Jenners and not Kardashians.

January 4, 2011 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

I never watched the show until I got tired of fliping from channel to channel to find something on tv that I never saw before besides repeats/reruns. I do now watch but its getting to be a bit too much with all the shows that they have coming out. I don't think I want to keep up with the Kardashians all that much.

January 4, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. Gigi

Is it just me or do they all seem fake? Especially Kourtney, kim & Khloe. This really annoys me now.

January 3, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jersey snowbird

I just don't get it they are all so fake and all about the money. They won't even do interviews unless they can promote their newest business deal.

January 3, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. YVONNE

I don't understand people who say that hate the show but seem to know all about it. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SHOW DON'T WATCH RATINGS WILL GO DOWN SHOW WILL BE TAKEN OFF AIR!!! You cannot watch a show then complain about it being on the air.

January 3, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. unitwan

thats so cute

January 3, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. orpheus

Hey if the networks are willing to pay i'll do a reality show. its all aboit the money.

January 3, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @ Judy

That's like saying "They should stop showing trash on Bravo and MTV." That pretty much kills both channels. If you say get rid of the Kardashians you should say the same to all the other crap they put on that channel, which is everything except Talk Soup.

January 3, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Judy

I'm so sick of the show. Thats all thats on E and I would like to see something else. Get off the air.....

January 3, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Superhiro

I'm seriously starting to believe that reality tv is a sign of the apocalypse.

January 3, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Katrall

Only here you can read your horoscope forecast for 2011, 2012 and 2013 for FREE:

January 3, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |