Khloe Kardashian's new reality show?
December 31st, 2010

Khloe Kardashian's new reality show?

"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" stars Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are getting their own spinoff with E!'s upcoming "Kourtney & Kim Take New York," and now it's their kid sister's turn. A source tells Us Weekly that Khloe will be starring in a reality series of her own.

According to the insider, the show - set to begin shooting this spring - will focus on Khloe's married life with L.A. Laker hubby Lamar Odom and be similar to MTV's "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" and Bravo's "Bethenny Getting Married."

"They're so cute, playing off one another," the source says of Odom, 31, and Kardashian, 26, who wed in September 2009.

Meanwhile, Us also reports that newest Kardashian family member Mason will barely be seen when "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" premieres January 23 because Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick allegedly demanded that the 12-month-old be paid $5,000 per episode.

1. kardashianfan

Kim Kardashian is very kind person, i love her

Miranda

June 12, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. I

Reality stuff go on stick it no class.

January 3, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dancing Pickle

I remember t.v. shows with writers and directors, now we watch useless, mindless people. I thought a political moron/ Palin show was the stupidest think on the screen, but giving a show to a tabliod star? Give me a show reality show of out of controled movie stars like mel gibson and crazy tom cruze, that entertaining. remember micheal jackson reality speacial, it was insanely crazy and stop giving stupid new jersey people shows, new jersey is a stick hole of a state.

January 3, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fallout

Just keep the same show, but re-name it to something more accurate like "Lowering Yourself to the Level of the Kardashians."

January 3, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  5. havoc

I'm pretty sure the whole Sasquatch thing has been covered before. No need to give the Yeti her own show.......

January 3, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  6. palintwit

We don't need the Kardashians. We need the Palins. We need more Sarah Palin. America wants more Bristol Palin. This is what America needs, more Palins. WE WANT PALINS !

January 3, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. beenz

Enough already.

January 3, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  8. Patti

who cares??? In five years they will be history anyways....there will be someone new to take over the gossip columns....remember how paris was in the news all the time...what is she doing now....

January 3, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jen

LOL These blogs are so entertaining sometimes....or rather the comments, not so much the blogs. She's getting a show because she gets this much of a reaction. Some of us our obviously into it!!

January 3, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  10. Teri

Why am I not shocked. How did this go from the Kardashians to being racist? Oh, because you feel the need to voice your ignorance.

January 3, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. Timme62

Please, no more....I promise to be good.

January 3, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  12. Neil n Kansas

I'm in hopes that this is true....I LOVE KHLOE!! Her style is hot to deaf and she needs her own show...I hope it out sells Kourtney & Kims lil number!! GO KHLOE & LAMAR!!

January 3, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. janna urena

I love khloe I can't wait to see her show

January 3, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  14. tara

I'd much rather watch Khloe than Sarah Palin. I like her so much better than Kim, at least she does different things....All Kim does is get her make-up done and show up for $300,000 at each event and get her photo taken.... Season after season....I'm over that!

January 3, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  15. David

I just want the money she spends on hair removal, eye liner and anal bleaching.

January 3, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  16. bruiser

I have red all of the posted coments and am proud to be a bahamian and rich at 34.u americans are total idiots and very ungrateful for the wonderful country u have.I think I will stay home.was planning on investing there but naw.too racist and superficial.

January 3, 2011 at 5:02 am | Report abuse |
  17. isabel

if people keep saying oh i hate the kardashians i never watch them on tv, why r there like a billion comments here?

January 2, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. D

Whoops someone went to the wrong kind of 'school' because nobody who go's to school and gets at least a 2yr degree don't make that little-and I'm not talking a trade school or a couple week course that's suppose to help people get jobs. So that statement is a complete BS lie

January 2, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  19. JB THE GRINDER

CHECK OUT THE HOTTEST SONG ONLINE BY JB THE GRINDER

YOUTUBE.COM/JBTHEGRINDER

January 2, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  20. memory

Kerri, my friend has served his country for years and got his degree now he's not able to get a over 12$ hour paying job, so your little theory doesn't apply. Sorry we r not all as fortunate as some. But most of us do try. Welcome to the real world!

January 2, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Name*Dana

Who cares abouth these people??? When will their 20 min. of fame run out?? Give it up already......

January 2, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Annoyed Conservative Christian

It is very sad that she gets paid so much money for being a moron.

January 2, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  23. mein kampf1

I pretend I'm someone else because I just hate myself so much...I'll probably end up in prison someday...

January 2, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Will.i.is

I say racist things only because my daddy does and he drinks and shoots up drugs and hits me all the time and I'm going to be just like him

January 2, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  25. WhiteTee

I just hate myself so much for being stupid and gay so I cut everyone else down to make myself feel beter...

January 2, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Pop!Pop!

I'm just stupid really...my mother was never there to raise me right in our broken down trailer living in poverty

January 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. rapmasterJ

I'm just a disturbed little boy who has nothing better to do while in detention

January 2, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  28. D

rapmaster J
    Pop!Pop!
    WhiteTee
    Will.i.is
    mein kampf1

all the same person trying to stir up sh!t

January 2, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  29. COSMOTOLOGIST TO THE STARS

regardless of what you post we hope your week will be the best and happiest and most wonderful ever. you are wonderful. may you be happy always.

January 2, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  30. COSMOTOLOGIST TO THE STARS

people are people. we are all alike. please spread happiness and kindness and smiles. you are ok. it doesnt matter what you look like. you are still cool and a wonderful person. you rock. smile and ne happy and walk with GOD. its ok. just be happy and smile. you rock.

January 2, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  31. needschool

Okayyy

For all the racists out here...

You first need to go to school before stating stupid stuff...

Africa isn't an AIDS country...just like every continent,it has some countries where people are highly affected by the disease just like some european and latino's countries

United states wasn't firstly for whites...it belongs to the natives,those are the real Americans..
    Whites or blacks are all from other places so stop making usa as a place just for certain and not for others

For those who hate black people come on?
    Do u hate the black skin or the person? U should hate on someone you know but not on the color of their skin,that's being ignorant...

And not all blacks come from slavery...

White aren't better than the other race.what do u have that's better than the other races?

If u dnt like blacks or mexicans go back to ur country because america isn't anyway your originary country

January 2, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  32. needschool

Okayyy

For all the racists out here...

You first need to go to school before stating stupid stuff...

For those who hate black people come on?

And not all blacks come from slavery...

Some of u are just jealous and ignorant...

If u don't like black or latinos than go to where ure originaly from,because america isn't ur country

January 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  33. needschool

Okayyy

For all the racists out here...

You first need to go to school before stating stupid stuff...

For those who hate black people come on?

And not all blacks come from slavery...

January 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Daniel

it is very hard to qualify the hypocrisy alive in America right now. The same country that vilifies Janet Jackson for showing a pastie, and the adults from Glee for taking photos, is the same country that embraces Sasha Grey and the Kardashians who are only famous because the sister had s.e.x on tape. Time for a re-assessment people.

January 2, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Daniel Troppy

Please say it isn't so.... who told this family they are talented??? Dreadful just dreadful...

January 2, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  36. mein kampf1

It is so gross when I'm watching TV when a white woman kisses a darky...or worse yet, two jigs kiss...it's like watching two gorillas mating, which I find totally disgusting. And what's the deal with that guy that plays for the clippers...Blake Griffin I think...his mammy and pappy must have been Howdy Doody and a Gorilla. I mean jesus freaking christ people...breed with your own.

January 2, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  37. mein kampf1

Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling? Because he doesn't know he's black.

January 2, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  38. mein kampf1

Why is Stevie Wonder alwats smiling? Because he doesn't know he's black.

January 2, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. mein kampf

Mik Tyler.....I agree 100% with you. These jiggaboos need to stop flappin' they're lips and swim back to aids infested Africa. NUK IS LAM

January 2, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  40. wolfie

I think I just threw up a little.

January 2, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  41. nycman

Are all you racists just idiots the day after the New Year, or have you been idiots your whole lives. Anyone preaching Racisism is in the wrong country, and needs to find some other country that tolerates your simple thoughts. The USA is a secular country, that stands for freedom from persecution by xenophobes.

January 2, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Got a life

The stupid and racist comments on this blog simply prove that the show only attracts idiots.

January 2, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  43. ???????????

Hey cosmo to the stars, you should have stayed in elementary school instead of dropping out to attend cosmotology school. You cannot spell or form a complete sentence. While I realize these entertainment blogs are just for fun, it scares me when I try to read some of these comments that make absolutely no sense. Microsoft Word has spell check AND grammar check...use it so you don't look so foolish.

January 2, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Cindyb62

I think it would be great, have fun girl!

January 2, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  45. The Beiber

Oh yeah Beiber is gay!!

January 2, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Arana walter

Tht would be a very good thing but she would have 2 be in all 2 shows if she wnts hers but she's very very pretty (n/h) but I think she needs to relax on da reality show I think he wnts 1 but I guess she doesn't wnt another reality show but its up 2 thm!!!!

January 2, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  47. COSMOTOLOGIST TO THE STARS

plus the kardashians have good hair.

January 2, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  48. COSMOTOLOGIST TO THE STARS

lets all just get alone. whether your red or green or white or like me. lets just be friends i can rhyme you do see. spread love and a smile. smile at someone who may be sad and they might smile back. lets all spread happiness to everyone this year. plus i think the kardashians are ok and their show is alot better than some of the others on. i think those saying racial stuff here are just being silly and trying to stir ppeople up. we love you all.

January 2, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  49. julie

Gotta love that baby daddy

January 2, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Elitist

So many racial comments here well it just stinks to high heavens.

why doesn't CNN have moderators here and check/delete these comments that are So offensive?

This really surprise me to no end.

January 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  51. skyy

Why is everyone having such fit about this new show? Like really, grow up. If you honestly can't stand them that much-dont watch the show I guess! I'm sure about everyone of you people that's said anything rude about the Kardashian family doesn't have a good life! Have you looked at how much fun they have? Who cares what they have their still people. I'm only 14 and I can see how pathetic some of you people in the world are... I love the Kardashians <3

January 2, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  52. mik tyler

Rapmasterj is a gay jig. he fudge packs his fudge colored friends. if my grandpa didnt enslave ur pappy. you would not b in america bloging ur crap. you would b in AIDS infested africa where u belong eating ur crap instead of my white people food. n1g!

January 2, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  53. Olivia

I luv the kardashians but now they're jus gettin to b annoyin. Why do they all need reality shows? We do not need to see every aspect of ur life. Frankly I'm pretty sure quite a few ppl culd care less about any of them. Shoot next we're gonna have the bruce & chris show next or hell even their little sisters mite grab a show. If they want ppl 2 keep up with them, please let's do it in one show! Thank you!

January 2, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  54. COSMOTOLOGIST TO THE STARS

those girls got good hair. i think the show is gonna be a hit.

January 2, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mai-trang Nguyen

TH

January 2, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  56. mik tyler

Pop! Pop! u dumb jig! get back to the cotton fields boy before i beat u til your foot Pops off!

January 2, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  57. nh

All u liberals trying to hide as a conservative and say Palin is a racist just how dumb u are and how much palin gets under ur skin!! there is no reason for palin to be brought up and everyone who is spouting racism need to stop!! this country is not racist and people need to get lives!!

January 2, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  58. mik tyler

Kourtney. now there is the familys star talent. she is super cool and super hot. kim is fake. when i saw the episode where she has a house warming party. man she was giving off some mike jackson vibes, weird. not petifile weird just weird. dont get me started on khloe. fat, ugly, absolutly no talent or brain. guess thats why she married a b ball playin jig! back to kourtney. look at how fast she got back into shape. her two sisters. watch when they hav kids they are going to get fat and stay fat.kim for sur

January 2, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  59. rita411

Scott has the right mindframe! Kourtney should have never had him exposed if they weren't paying him.....

January 2, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  60. CHB

Ima just have to round them all up and have a 4some film it get on the market all you gotta do is put some alcohol in there system and there loose kris jenner can get it too i know couger when i see one we know bruce aint tappin that

January 2, 2011 at 4:37 am | Report abuse |
  61. Tamil

I'm so excited I love these girls they have so much fun

January 2, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  62. duh von

To josewife, l think u made a very good point. Everybody should read that comment! And to "blesslamdiva", the reason why some people care about the show is because girls like you watch the show enough to think that ur one of them or better yet a diva. im pretty sure ur not......soo u should stop watching the show sweetie!!!

January 2, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  63. BMF

I love the Kardashians! Make that dough just leave a little for me to make and don't worry Khloe i will be watching you I'm a big fan. Gotta go to sleep now.

January 2, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  64. b

Reality show? Reality is they will be married a long time because they got a lot in common, they both are suckers! lmao

January 2, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  65. b

Kim should run for president against Sahra Palin, she has a good chance of winning, she's prettier, younger, smarter and better at sucking John McCain ! lmao

January 2, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  66. b

Have you noticed they all have big lips? Thats because they all suck! lmao

January 2, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  67. b

LMAO at these hair removing professional..........Only in America do we turn a nightmare into an American Dream lmao!

January 2, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  68. B

Ray J pimped Kim, Kim got rich, Mom pimps Kim mom got rich, Mom said what the heck I might as well show khloe how to get Lamar, then Lamar got pimped, However, Scott is and always will be pimping Courtney, Bruce wants to run because mom want in on the action but the money is too good. Who knows maybe Bruce will turn into a pimp! Go Bruce get paid!

January 2, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  69. BMF

You posted all this foul mouth racist stuff and you won't let me say we all need to show some azz to see what we can earn? CNN is crazy. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet they got famous because Kim showed her azz..... check out the flick you will see she new exactly what she was doing, however, Ray J was the star. Just another white girl getting rich off a black man's talent!

January 1, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  70. BMF

Ray J should sue the Kardashians for his share of the money, afteall he was the star in the flick!

January 1, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  71. BMF

where is my comment? CNN must be racist?

January 1, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  72. rebecca

Why do the CNN editors make such smart alec comments. Unprofessional.

January 1, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  73. mattymatt408

Wooooooooooow

January 1, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Frustrated

This is news?

January 1, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  75. rapmasterJ

dirty white sissies with tiny weeeeiners my lawz. i bet you get no gifts from santa claus. BAM.

January 1, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  76. rapmasterJ

all you pretending to be be me is just jealous of my great grandiose generous kind soul. you white peps beware i not some white troll. you and george w you white people do stink. me and my peeps are the heros i think. BAM.

January 1, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  77. rapmasterJ

peeps quit pretending to be me. i the one the only the original rapamaster j. i only spread love i not spread hate i spread the legz of white ladys that i always date. you white folks stop using my name and quit pretending to be me. i the one the only the original superstar. i spread love not hate

January 1, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  78. mom4MV

This show just confirms that you don't have to be a genious to have money or be famous. It is actually funny because people expect them to be "special". They are normal. They have the same issues as any idiot living next door. They just have better clothes and cars. Kris is the brains behind the whole conglomerate. More manager than mom,but they have made millions. The ones that are disappointing are Bruce and Scott. Bruce needs to step up as a dad. Scott is just a useless pretty boy that impregnated Khortney. She needs to wake up,ditch him and focus on her baby. Their stories are not so unusual.

January 1, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Sophia

CNN does'nt need a spell check they spelled turn correctly you idiot.Go back to school.

January 1, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  80. rro9995279

Is anyone going to really watch this crap.
    Get a real life!

January 1, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Godislove

Wow!!!!! I can't believe how many racist comments are on here. I pray for you all to get a clue and realise love is the answer.

January 1, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Will.i.is

Why do more jiggaboos get hit by cars when it snows? Because they are easier to see.

January 1, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Will.i.is

What's the difference between a n1gger and a picnic table? A picnic table can support a family.

January 1, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  84. teddisha

I luv the kardashian/jenner fam!! ... khole is amazing & she is funny ...GOOD LUCK in all that u & lamar accomplish!!

January 1, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  85. tan100

GO Khloe....u are beautiful keep up the good and keep the haters hate'n!!!!

January 1, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  86. sochi

Ok! let's give them a break! just think that these people have figured out a way to become famous n make lots of $$$ which is what moost of us want to do,! give them some credit!!!

January 1, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  87. georgiapeach86

May I remind all yall that they are Armenian NOT WHITE!!!! So stop talking about them like they are! Let them get down with a jig, cause they're just as nasty.

January 1, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Jen

Rapmaster wishes he was a black man, maybe then he would get laid.

January 1, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  89. joy

Who cares the entire family r idiots they have nothing positive that can make an impact phony fake another wasted time on the network only uneducated jobless people watch that show and all the other negative reality shows.

January 1, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Jen

Hey with a name like WhiteTee it sounds like you pirate A TON of rap music from the internet LOL.

January 1, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Kyle

Ewwww the one that looks like a beast gets her own show? It makes me wish I never bought an HD tv.

January 1, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Jen

I think it will be boring. However I am a fan of Khloe and I did love the newlyeds show so I will give this new show a chance before I decied if I like it or not.

January 1, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  93. WhiteTee

A n1gger and a mexican are riding in a car....Who's driving? The Cop.

January 1, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  94. WhiteTee

How do you starve a n1gger? Hide his welfare check in his work boots :{)

January 1, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  95. WhiteTee

How was break dancing invented?--N1ggers trying to steal hubcaps from moving cars.

January 1, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Name*machetteman

Congress just passed a reparation bill approving $9.1 trillion dollars for slavery.

January 1, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  97. rapmasterJ

Why do n1ggers relate so well to monkeys?......Because blood is thicker than water.

January 1, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  98. NubianGoddez

Reality shows are the death of tv. I can't believe they still keep churning out the idiotic moronic "shows" these people have nothing ot offer and in this case of this fugly, beastly couple who sears the retinas, I wish a speeding out of control mack truck to mow down ryan seacrest, he's neck and neck with disney for worst shows based on 0 talent. thank jeebus for shows like Law and Order SUV, House, CSI Miami and other good shows. if not for those I would have donated my tv and flung it out the window!! these reality shows are vomit inducing who are the people watching this mess??

January 1, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  99. angela

What's with all the racial hating? The comments are hilarious but really people, grow up. Black power, White Power. Its all the same damn thing. If u don't like the show don't watch. No one forces this on you. Let's just give them credit for doing something we all wish we could do. Be rich and be on TV. Let them live their lives and be happy. Happy New year

January 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Foof

Proof that the end us near.

January 1, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Mary

Amazing that the Jenner's and Kardashian's make millions of dolloars when none of them have an I.Q. higher than 120. That includes their husbands, wives, girlfriends, and other losers that they hang around. Quit watching all of these types shows.

January 1, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Char

Come on people. I was enjoying reading all the comments until it started turning racial. We're all here on this earth together and if you don't like someone that's your right but don't get on here and talk about someone's race. We're all just trying to have a little fun. :-)

January 1, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  103. PeaceandLove

Women getting married to monkeys is just gross...it should be outlawed. N1ggers are disgusting. Let's all do our part and bring back slavery by electing Sarah Palin. You know she hates jiggaboos because there are none in Alaska..she banned them. Go Sarah Go!

January 1, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  104. whacker

Just what the world needs..another reality show starring overpaid, overhyped rich girls. Can we please make a show that focus' on someone worthy of looking up too? Yes girls, you can be smart, it's okay, just ignore everything you see on tv!

January 1, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  105. RatFink

khloe is spoiled meat.

January 1, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  106. PeaceandLove

I don't have a problem with n1ggers.....I think everybody should own one.

January 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  107. go team

What a waste of time,people get a life and stop living yours through someone elses trifiling lives.

January 1, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  108. RatFink

negr0 jokes?

January 1, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  109. rapmasterJ

I think it's hilarious that jiggaboos still talk like they're dumb slave ancestors. That is where ebonics comes from....dumb jiggaboo slaves. And 150 years later n1ggers still can't read or write....or even speak english! Jiggs are dumb and lazy by nature. Happy New Year Monkey!

January 1, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  110. rapmasterJ

What's the difference between a N1gger and a snow tire? A snow tire does'nt sing when you put chains on it.

January 1, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Pop! Pop!

Every time the blackman outdoes the whiteman the whiteman tends to start using the n~word why are u such a sore loser! Mr.whiteman. BLACK POWER! now you take the seat in the back and shine our shoes

January 1, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sailor

I'm a Black American woman asking you to please stop... You're makin' our men look like idiots.

January 3, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  112. Bucktooth

This is dumb!

January 1, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  113. who is pop! pop!

Here we go again. Another real intelligent statement from pop! Pop!
    should be stop stop the comments!

January 1, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  114. lunarmom

I am entertained by the Kardashians for at least the first 10 minutes.....then i surf on....ygg Khloe!

January 1, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Pop! Pop!

White boys just mad because the blackman d~ck and leg is the same length and chicks dig the big stick

January 1, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  116. britneywaldron

the thought hurts my brain

January 1, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  117. rapmaster who?

I think rapmaster and a few others are trying to create racial tension with their comments. Surely nobody believes he is really a black man. Unreal!

January 1, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Jackson hi fi

The Kardashians are one reason why I stopped watching television.

January 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Got a life

What never ceases to amaze me is how many people live vicariously through their television sets! Whoever watches this show really must have no joy in their own lives. How sad.

January 1, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Grrrrl

May I remind some of you that Khloe is not the only white girl to hook up with a colored guy.

January 1, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  121. rapmasterJ

bunch of wannabees is all you are. wanting to be like us. go watch your white jersey shore and leave us alone. snooki lovers.

January 1, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  122. rapmasterJ

white wiitey is dumbing down america. and opressing us. BLACK POWER.

January 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  123. nick

Khloe is so rad! I can't wait for her show and I have massive testis.

January 1, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Nix the Kardashians

It isn't hate here. Yes we can just tune out but why tv keeps dumbing down America I don't know.

doesn't anyone long for at least a little bit of intellect coming out if Hollywood instead of trash? I suppose I am not the only one here who thinks this way at least I hope for that.

I am sick of people in the entertainment biz dumbing down our country!! ( I e , Like Sarah Palin and her ilk.)

January 1, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  125. rapmasterJ

now we is in the power. now its time for white witeys to go pick cotton. we are the ones the world looks up to. you white boys are just impotent lil weeeiner sissies.

January 1, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  126. rapmasterJ

all you white witeys leave us fine black men alone. stay with your own kind. white boys love snooki. snooki is a fine representative for you white opressors. BLACK POWER.

January 1, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  127. Grrrrl

Khloe's monkey-love! u-go-girl!!!

January 1, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  128. jelisa

Come on Scott be a good babydaddy and let us see lil mason

January 1, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  129. BB

Ma andatevene tutti affanculo

January 1, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  130. Faux Hollywood

What happened to true, kind , nice young woman with respect in their hearts. This Khloe sister is the worst of the worst. I suppose she Feels she needs to trash talk instead to make up for her non looks.
    This is not reality folks. This is all make believe by Ryan Seacrest. Imagine having a mother that these young people have. The mother should be arrested and put in jail, so should Ryan Seacrest for putting on a show such as this trash. And what ever happened to the respectful Olympian Bruce Jenner! This man needs to have his head examined for marrying into this crazy family. He should have stayed with his first cute little wife, the flight attendant.

January 1, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  131. rapmasterJ

white people have ugly skin. they all look like dried up dog poo

January 1, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  132. rapmasterJ

you white people make me sick. dont say the n word. quit trying to be like us. we are black and we are the bet. you are all just wannabeees

January 1, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  133. Theuglykardashian

Can't stand this foul-mouthed daughter khloe. She has nothing going for her but a potty mouth. She is white trash that is making big bucks.
    Reminds me of another white trash woman that is constantly in our faces. Quitter Sarah Palin!!

Please give us some real women. I hope this isn't all we have America!

January 1, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  134. rapmasterJ

throw that jig lover a watermellon and watch her grin. she is so fat because of all the fried chicken and ribs she eats. im a real black person – she just a white wannabe. you witeys make me laugh all wanting to be like us.

January 1, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Andy

i don't want to be like you and it's funny too talking smack about her weight reggins love chubby white chicks

January 2, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Suzy

who cares if whats-her-face is a n1gger lover?

January 1, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  136. bill

Amazing how all these people make so much $ because of one girl's butt

January 1, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  137. dasmart1

@bernard what the h*ll are u talkin about? Get a life dummy!

January 1, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  138. Junior Tristano

Kourtney for god sake ditch that loser Scott and move on up ! That kid is a complete idiot with zero talent.

January 1, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Princessdadiva

I agree! Scott is such an a**hole! Kourtney can do better, but I think she has low self esteem! I don't think Khole and Lamar should have a sho because they just got married and they should not put their business on TV...

January 1, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  139. j

Sounds like something scott would say. What a prep ass tard.

January 1, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  140. orpheus

Who cares people really! Watch it if u want to if not don't watch it.

January 1, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  141. Juukeze Barbie Doll

Oh word..this really works lmao..well in that case yall checkout "pangkin" takes "mbuzzy" and make me famous..add meh..mwaahh!!! Hahahaha..

January 1, 2011 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  142. Juukeze Barbie Doll

omg i cant w8 2c the new episodes of kim n kourtney takes newyork!! Khloe u da finest girl..do yo thang...mwahh dollz..

January 1, 2011 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  143. Miss'Prissy

The Kardashians are famous because there dad(who is dead) was one of the lawyers who helped O.J Simpson win his murder trial. Personally I love watching these shows, because that way I'll work harder to get what I want. Don't down them, be happy for them and strive to get there lifestyle. Jealousy is an ugly trait.

January 1, 2011 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Andy

I see they didn't earn their riches their dad did by letting a killer go free (pretty much). The day any of them willingly give up their riches to live homeless and work their butts off to get back to where they are now, they'll gain. And I will actually care.

January 2, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  144. sickofdisick

When will Kortney kick that d- bag the curb. He's a selfish jerk. She could do so much better.

January 1, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  145. kerri

People, if you dont like her, then dont watch it!! Why come to a website and complain about it? There are a million other channels to watch. Its not like they are forcing you to watch her show, which is what many of you sound like. Get over it. I, on the other hand, cant wait for the show... :-)

January 1, 2011 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  146. Joeswife

Why hate rich people? Why hate celebrities? Rich people hated being poor and did something about it!! Celebrities didn't make themselves, WE made them and now everyone is hating the very monster they created? Makes no sense to me. Nobody makes money to give it away. I say the rich give according to their heart and if they choose not to then sobeit. I have waged a personal war against poverty: I WORK!! Only making $12 an hour? Who's fault is that? Khloe's? LaMarr's? No...yours. Go back to school and DO something about it!!

January 1, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
    • amelia

How is life in that bubble of ignorance? School cost money, something a lot of people don't have. Get it?

January 1, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Andy

basically your saying that the guy with down syndrome gathering carts at your local wal mart who makes min. wage has only himself to blame for being impoverished.

January 2, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  147. B-Dog

I love all the people and their "whyyyyyy" comments. It's called Ratings you idiots! The other shows have RATINGS. Duh.

January 1, 2011 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  148. TJ Smith

Ugh, another K spin-off. I'd rather watch a floater get stuck in my toilet.

January 1, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  149. shaqfuage

Dumb Jiggaboos....enough said.

January 1, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  150. Miss lucky*

Ennough of the Kardashian family.

How much longer will Ryan Seacrest put this family upon us.

Enough. Enough. Enough.

January 1, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  151. blesslamdiva

You're right. I'm a big retarded hypocrite and I enjoy making an @ss of myself.

December 31, 2010 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  152. GetReal

Speaking of a retard. What are you doing reading the article and commenting about folks you consider "beneath" you then. Guess that makes you a retarded hypocrite

December 31, 2010 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  153. blessIamdiva

OMG! U morons are beyond idiots..why do u even care what the Kardashians are doing instead of focusing on your retarded life.Get a life..Geeesh!

December 31, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  154. CHRIS

QUIT HATING YOU HATERS

December 31, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  155. D

ajahnee, you are a stupid hypocrite. You come on an entertainment blog and post a comment telling people to stop writing comments and get a life...now what exactly do you think YOU'RE doing then???

December 31, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  156. patty

At least Khloe was smart enough to get married before she had a child and her future baby makes grip, Unlike Kourtney baby daddy who is dead weight. AND KIM
    we know the ho, ooops, whole story with her jealous of both of them. And mom pimping all of them. Good for you Khloe! You are my favorite. I hope you and Lamar last forever!!!!!

December 31, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Leia

How did they become famous again?

December 31, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  158. none ya

When is Scott going to fall off a bridge and die. He's a mamas boy who is a trust fund baby. He needs his ass kicked!

December 31, 2010 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  159. jen

I like the show and khloe she's honest and pretty! I think its good that she's getting her own show and for those of u who don't agree then don't watch!

December 31, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Bernard

This show is going cause them a divorce it happens everytime

December 31, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  161. whatever

Your all a bunch of phucking re_tards.

December 31, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Rae

I love the show Khloe is the best, im happy for them and as for you AJAHNEE mind your damn business what gives you the right to tell people not to comment..you have your oppinion on the subject and so does the rest of the world so with that being said everyone has their own personal oppinion so do not get offended if they are saying something you don't agree with, just write your blog and move on !!
    RaeB

December 31, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  163. allen

For what reason are the Kardashians famous? Are they great inventors or wonderful artists?

December 31, 2010 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Name*Retard

Retards

December 31, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  165. reybz

I wish somebody would kick scott's a** and humble that a hole I would do it with pleasure I really hate that guy

December 31, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Sarah Palin

Those two guys look like they're kissing!!! Eeeewwwwwww scandalous!

December 31, 2010 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  167. Loud mouth

Scott needs a real job. Lay off kloe at least she smart , kind loving and beatiful in her own way. The only reason u people are talking smack about them is ur not happy with ur self

December 31, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Loud mouth

Scott needs a real job. Lay off kloe at least she smart , kind loving and beatiful in her own way. The only reason ur people are talking smack about them is ur not happy with ur self

December 31, 2010 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Some Dude

Throw away your television

December 31, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  170. mithel

I just another video of Kim. Aaah can't wait.

December 31, 2010 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  171. SunShyne722

OMG! Those of you who care watch the show those who dont do what you do.Gosh!

December 31, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  172. ajahnee

Yall all need too stop commenting. The kardashins have ther own damn life. So how bout yu get yur own.
    Stop sayin how much yu luuuv them or how much yu hate them keep yur comments to yurself. Imma say it once more quit commenting on their life and get yur own damn life!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

December 31, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  173. D

Lillian Speaks you just contributed to their paycheck. The more people talk about them, the more they get paid. Why don't you get off CNN entertainment from your 'made in china' computer.

December 31, 2010 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  174. carla

Omg...anyone who thinks Chynna, I mean Khloe getting a reality show is great, needs to get their fat asses off the couch, put the cheetos down and read a book by a woman with a BRAIN!

December 31, 2010 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Never seen any of their shows,but I've seen a little of what Khloe's like...she seems alright.but seriously....did you need to make nasty references to the Khloe fans? BTW...I don't have a 'fat ass',nor do I eat cheetos....I'm 3 months preggo and a size 2...what about you? :) and maybe YOU should go 'read a book'( Dr. Seuss doesn't count) instead of making assinine comments about people you don't like...don't read the article then,genius....

January 1, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • CNN Editor

Dear Jen,

You are three months pregnant and a size two. Lose some weight.

January 1, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andy

A size two and youre telling her to lose weight especially when pregnant you must be insane or one of two if not both possibilities A:a tweeker B: anorexic. By the way my girl is seven months pregnant and weighs 252.the bigger the better.

January 2, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carlathelame

You go get a brain.....and you should really stop calling people out for your sad daily activities .....the only one who resembles a wrestler is you! Grow up you lame...

January 3, 2011 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  175. Kindell

So what

December 31, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  176. amelia

I love the Kardashians! Yes, it can be frustrating to watch them live, spend, travel and of course get paid and be famous for just being themselves. You have to give them some credit though, they have great family values and are genuinely entertaining. They are all gorgeous and people need to lay off on Khloe. Just because she doesnt look exactly like and have the same build as Kim and Kourtney doesn't give people a right to put her down. If you don't like it, dont watch the show.

December 31, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob

The worst thing I can think of is my daughter getting with a darky. I am raising my daughter right, not to be pee'ed on by rappers.

January 1, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • lasa

@ bob...wow! Hope you don't plan on going to Heaven cause God will not allow you in with that mind set. Satan would love to have you because he's using you right now!

January 1, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

A 'darky'? Wow,ignorant jerk,much? I hope you haven't or plan on procreating.

January 1, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • excusemebob!

Well, Boob. Oops I mean Bob, I'd rather my daughter date "a darky", then live her life with a racist. Too bad your mother didn't believe in education. Then maybe she would've been on the pill at the right time.

January 1, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bobthelame

Wow what a racist...so I guess you are teaching your daughter to be one too? Great job! People like you are disgusting and immensely ignorant...you and your daughter should stay in your den of hate with all your skin head friends...I bet you loved Hitler too.....

January 3, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Sailor

Uhm...Bob, so obviously you'd prefer Scott over Lamar for your daughter. You seem like such an intelligent individual! Racism looks so good on you.

January 3, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  177. Daswassup

Seriously isn't there 15 minutes over yet. If you can name just one contribution anyone in this family has made that justifies there fame feel free cause I got none. Kim bangs Ray js disgusting a** on film and now were all paying the price. Scott disic is the only entertaining one of the bunch give him a show at least it's fun watching him pretend to work!

December 31, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  178. MsFabulous

E! told Scott: "You may keep your Mason and we will keep our $5,000 per episode". At this point reality show or not, Hollywood mariages are all on thin ice. Let's see if Khloé can prove me wrong.

December 31, 2010 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  179. jessi

i wish they would come out with a show where all stars would go around and give money to those of us who make in a year what they make in a day or two i watch a lot of the shows and like them but its offensive the lavishness they live by 2million here and there is more than enough
    ex: 8-12 dollars an hour is what most people i know make we dont need sympathy we need money too
    but those with money that they cant take with them when they die dont and would nevet understand what just enough to get by means
    hope i win the lotto

December 31, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • bombotombo

Somebody in their family used their brain to become rich. To all those low wage earning persons I suggest for them to do the same. For being poor you are the only one to blame. You are mindless and boring and so is your whole family thats why they stay in the gutter and will never live in luxury like the truly rich. Thank cable tv and video games

January 1, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  180. melanie

I love Khloe. I Think that Khloe and Lamar a great couple. You go girl!

December 31, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  181. xavier

I love the series, so keep going. Ya all doing great.

December 31, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  182. Kk

For the love of god...why? As if television isnt useless enough! If a meteor fell on the kardashians i would cheer!

December 31, 2010 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  183. Lilian Speaks

America seriously needs to "read a book". Collectively, you keep making these already rich morons richer. It's pathetic! Focus on your OWN lives and put some work into your own betterment. Put the garbage down. Made in China...Perfumes, clothing lines, fitness products!!!! So predictable and useless. There are people who are really suffering...Not these dummies who break a nail and cry about it. Stop the insane idolatry already!!!!!

December 31, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • blem

You can say that again! Sheesh

December 31, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doolie

Get off your high horse. You think you know it all and can talk down to people right?

So people should buy books now? Because books are always better than anything else. Even if it's a book about the real housewives of nj. Three of the top 5 nonfiction best sellers right now are by authors such as George Bush, Jon Stewart, and Keith Richards. A moron, a comic, and a drug fueled rocker. Yeah let's read more books.

Then you talk about china being so terrible. Only America makes quality right? If you buy Chinese you are an idiot right? We all know America has always been great. Packed with slaves, abusing immigrants and children, and killing it's citizens with terrible products such as budweiser, jack Daniels, and firestone tires.

Maybe you should stop your idolatry of this country. You are a hypocrite like most so call patriots. Take our country back from the black guy. Government is bad. Let big companies get tax breaks because they are honest (aig, boa, and gm) hard working and American.

And god is an idol to some. Some would even say man wasn't made by god but god was made by man.

When you get off your high horse make sure you don't fall and break you neck. Then the big bad gov would be forced to put you in a Chinese wheelchair, pay for your healthcare and unemployment, and we would have to listen to you cry to god who may not even exist.

January 1, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • CNN Editor

Dear doolie,

It pains me to inform you that while you were attempting to take someone off their high-horse, you seemed to have climbed on the same horse they were once on. This makes you look stupid, predictable, and takes away from the substance of your response

God Bless you, Doolie.
      You make me proud to live in the same world as you.

January 1, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Donovan

I would read a book but only if a Kardashian wrote it

January 2, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Seriously

Doolie, I bet your IQ is at best room temperature!

January 2, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Daswassup

Hey doolie your a complete moron. America didn't start slavery and to this day it still exsist in some parts of the world. Alcohol has been around for ever and with the exception of Islamic ruled countries is readily available world wide. Tires make cars move. China has almost no guidelines for which it's products are made up of and refuse to list harmful chemicals. Nice long statement your a real scholar! I mean where do you get the stones to make such a poorly backed crap statement? You should chew on childrens toys made in china

January 2, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Lower 48

Talk about being on a high horse.......

January 3, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  184. sharon

I love you you go girl

December 31, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Seriously? "You go girl..."? Are you snapping your fingers and shaking your head right now?

January 3, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  185. sharon

I dont care you go girl sharon

December 31, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  186. lilly

Cnn please do spelling check. Tum instead of turn! Common!

December 31, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  187. mar

Love how they call a 26 year old married woman their "kid sister." Umm...

December 31, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  188. missy

I so happy for khole i luv her she the best an she keep it real with anyone ! an she is not bad looking at all some people need to take a second look at there self before saying someone else is bad looking. an u go khole do u

December 31, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Your use of the English language is incredible. We can tell you definitely watch this kind of trash religiously.

January 3, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
    • huh!?

What!!??? Was that English?

January 3, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  189. ekfoe

OOPS i just farted

December 31, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  190. Jerry

Can Rich People be White Trash? Yesssss!!

December 31, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Blah blah blah

Oh goodie! A whole show of her baby talk. Can'twait!!! (hurl)

December 31, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  192. UUGGHH

OMG!!!!! WWWHHHYYY?????? Let them go already.......under a rock and stay there!

December 31, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Superhiro

Aww man she's the worst looking one.

December 31, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Karen

You go Khloe!! I am 53 yrs old and tripped over the other shows. You remind me of me, you say it like it is and keep it real. Don't change. Good Luck

December 31, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Frases Inglês

My sister asked me to research this and I found your post, it helped a lot

December 31, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Bob

I suppose that this would be a hit?

January 3, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  196. Sarah Palin

Pathetic.

December 31, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  197. Tommy

Dumb phuck- suck a disick

December 31, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |