Morrison: Everyone's fair game on 'Glee'
December 30th, 2010

Morrison: Everyone's fair game on 'Glee'

The folks at "Glee" may have hit a sour note with Lindsay Lohan after calling her crazy and joking about her numerous rehab stints, but Matthew Morrison, for one, isn't planning to make nice anytime soon.

"You know, when it comes to 'Glee,' I think everyone is fair game," the 32-year-old actor tells "Access Hollywood." "We poke fun at ourselves all the time. I don't think anyone really gets away from the 'Glee' scathing… Sorry, Lindsay!"

The offending episode, which aired in November, featured Gwyneth Paltrow as a substitute Spanish teacher who incorporated 24-year-old Lohan's mental state and rehab stays into her lesson plan.

"Lindsay is so upset with Gwyneth," Lohan's mom, Dina, told Radar Online earlier this month. "Lindsay was watching it while in [the] Betty Ford [rehab center], then she called me and was upset and said, 'Why did she have to do that?'… Gwyneth went overboard and it was unnecessary."

Hopefully, Katie Couric will lay off Lohan when she appears on the February 6 post-Super Bowl episode. According to Morrison, the "CBS Evening News" anchor plays herself and comes to McKinley High to interview Coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) as part of a piece on the "20 Biggest Losers of the Year."

"We did this impromptu dance together. She showed me this thing called the pretzel," Morrison tells "Access Hollywood" of Couric, 53. "She was so much fun. I love her. She's such a great energy."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • Lindsay Lohan • television

1. Angela

While I get why Lindsay was mad maybe she should stop doing stupid things and people would stop making fun of her. Just because you have money doesn't mean you can act like a moron and not face the consequences. Yes alcoholism is a disease, albeit one I believe can be overcome. She needs to grow up. Besides I don't hear Brittany whining about all the jokes. She got her act together and seems to be doing great, at least her public image has improved.

December 30, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. zazelsodo

I find it humorous that Lindsay is upset with Gwenyth...cause I'm sure it was Ms. Paltrow that WROTE those lines. Did she think she was watching a live television event, and people were just saying whatever popped into their heads?

December 30, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. TeamLocke

What a pathetic mess this girl is! She doesn't need to ask questions she clearly knows the answers to.

December 30, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ZooKeeper

Perhaps if Lindsay would stay out of the bars, out of rehab and off the crack, people wouldn't make fun of her. Hey, Lindsay, why not concentrate on fixing your life instead of worrying about people telling the truth about you living like a meth head? Poor little rich girl can't handle the mirror being put up in front of her face. Once you're an adult, you'll understand why no one likes you.

December 30, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. GrowUp

Gwyneth probably doesn't know or care who you are, Lindsay. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to ask like an idiot all those times. Try growing up and shutting up. I'm tired of reading about how bad you've got it.

December 30, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rlg

It appears Lindsay Lohan is more concerned about what is said about her than about getting her mental health back. The old saying that goes something like sticks and stones will break my back but words will never hurt me is something Lindsay should heed.

December 30, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Nikki

Ok, this is not the first time they have made fun of Lohan. In one episode Emma tells Mr Shue that Lohan looks like a creature from Lord Of The Rings. Lol. I find that more offensive. It's just TV, get over it. AND it's not like Paltrow just through that into the scene. It was part of the script. Paltrow probably doesn't care how many times Lohan has been in Rehab.

December 30, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ruth Griffin

Oh poor Lindsay was upset Boo Hoo!! get a life Lindsay if you woulkdnr keep putting yourself into theses situations you would give people the content,

December 30, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. ┠┨an $olo

Its a Television musical. I don't know what to say.

December 30, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |