Kim K and Kanye's secret project
December 30th, 2010

Kim K and Kanye's secret project

They may not be dating, but it looks like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are making beautiful music together.

On Tuesday, the duo were spotted making separate entrances into a Culver City, California, studio, after which Kardashian excitedly tweeted, "OMG u guys have no idea what I'm doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!! OMGGGG I'm nervous!!!!!!"

Nearly five hours later, she updated her followers, writing, "Its going down in here!!!"

The 30-year-old reality star returned to the studio yesterday, posting on Twitter, "Day #2 let's go!"

So what could these two possibly be up to? According to TMZ, Kardashian - who reportedly has an album in the works - and West were actually filming a music video, with Hype Williams acting as director.

While Kardashian has been coy about her music aspirations, she has told MTV she would be thrilled to collaborate with 33-year-old West on a project.

"He's a musical genius," she said, "so I would be honored to work with Kanye."

1. Used Cisco Equipment

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my web site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate contract between us

June 18, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ugggh be done with her already

PLEASE NOBODY HATING on Kim what everyone saying about Kim is the truth she has NO talent and comes off as being very brain dead. Kim is a beautiful woman that I have to admit but she is famous for no reason and continuing to stay in the public eye for sleep with this man & that man. Me personally I don't like the vibe she sents off bad example of a woman I'm SOOOOOOO READY for her and the rest of the backyard gang to DISAPPEAR. I love Kanye West!!!!

December 31, 2010 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Cute Sagay

She's free to do whatever she likes with her life. Haters would always have something to say. So, go Kim! Live your life like TI & Rihanna said.

December 31, 2010 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. bofa_deez

I wish this broad and Kanye would die already!!!

December 30, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. bev

Poor Kim lots of bashing goin on. you all sound jealous or just brats. not saying she has talent but why be so mean?

December 30, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Harry from da Burn

God y'all are idiots. FIrst of all, Kanye is a musical genius. Even KIM K knows this. He's either A. Trying to hit that desperately so he's helping her do something. Or B. She's jsut gonna be in a music video. Stop hating on both these people just cause you jealous. HATERS IN THE BUILDING

December 30, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tae

Look people say what you want about his antics but kanye is a musical geinus you can't deny it hell he's light years ahead of these other so called artist I'm looking at you kesha and waka floca

December 30, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dino

I saw this chick on Larry King Live and this little beyach is ashamed to admit that she has some serious jungle fever. She is obsessed and fascinated by black guys and thinks everyone is stupid like her and had the ordesity to try and deny it. She said something like, "If i kiss a white guy the paparazzi won't take the picture" Yes they wont because it never happened. Stopped being ashamed of those puffy African lips that you love so much. Your genetically predisposed to like them, your sister has the same genes. It is in your dna stop being ashamed of the black phallos that you instinctively crave the black phallos that makes your Armenian mouth water with anticipation.

December 30, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elizabeth

ba salam amir agharastesh man ivmaso gereftam vali mikham motmaen besham ke visa cheghadr etebar dare ???az zaane sodore medical 12 mah etebareshee??man 1 mah bad az medical visa gereftammamnon mishamm

March 17, 2012 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  9. GQ336

Kanye is a true musician and is pushing the boundaries of hip hop sooo why would he work with Kim Kardashian. Must be getting a good check. I'll let it pass but if he does a song for that "Tardy For The Party" chick I am going to be a lil upset.

December 30, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LBW

I watched him perform at the Macy Day Parade and I didn't think he was good at all. So angry and more gold chains than Mr. T. I like Snoop Dog. He is happy and he smiles. Kanye scowls.

December 30, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cisco

Maybe she's creating another "tape"?

December 30, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Ceon

Oh, Lord help us all !! She can not sing for crap !

December 30, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Kman

Kayne is a musical genius she said....hmmmm....see the lack of judgement there is and her music talent will be just as lacking as his :). This girl is so fake and her looks are the only reason she is in the news..as she is attractive....until she opens her mouth and just another temporary has been or never been in the works :).

December 30, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. derp

"Its going down in here!!!"

Kim, you mispelled a word there, I think you meant "I'm" not "It's".

December 30, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • UrGeniusNOT

You're an idiot. I hope they spayed your mother after she gave birth to you and the rest of your litter.

December 30, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jennifer

Are her 15 minutes up yet???

December 30, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Unfortunately, she's beautiful. No matter what anyone says. Trust me, I've been waiting for her 15 minutes to be up, but they just refuse to expire so far. Maybe this "album" that she's creating will be horrible enough to bury her image. Who knows? Only time will tell.

December 31, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  16. Superhiro

Oh, yes, by all means, let's give this girl a record deal. It's official, you no longer need talent to release an album or have a tv show.

December 30, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |