Valentine's Day heats things up on 'Glee'
December 29th, 2010

Valentine's Day heats things up on 'Glee'

After all the "will-they-or-won't-they," it looks like Kurt and Blaine just might on the Valentine's Day episode of "Glee": TV Guide reports that the Dalton Academy duo are expected to officially embark on a romance in a show airing February 8.

When the character of Blaine (Darren Criss) was first introduced on the hit Fox series in November, it was rumored he would be a potential love interest for McKinley High student Kurt (Chris Colfer). And though Kurt has pined for Blaine and gotten closer to him by transferring to Dalton, the two have remained just friends – until now.

According to TV Guide, the Cupid's Day episode will feature the pair singing Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" outside a Gap store just as Blaine is preparing to finally profess his love to Kurt.

While 20-year-old Colfer didn't exactly confirm the storyline, he did hint that things could be heating up for the tuneful twosome. "There might be a development," he said coyly.

Post by:
Filed under: Glee • television

1. Yayy!!!

Yayy!!!! Finally!! So proud of Darren Criss and what he has done the past few months!!!! Can't wait for feb 8th with Blaine and Kurt!!!!

December 31, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Maryln

That guy can't act or sing, I don't see why he is on Glee.

December 31, 2010 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
    • xmarie11

eeuhhh... ?? are you pretending to be better ? i don't think so. the day you're gonna be hotter than him,contact me

January 2, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Posh-Kenneth

@Evel- you speak for no one but yourself. People, especially on the internet, can speak for themselves and I don't think anyone appointed you in the roll from you URBAN home.

You should use your snarky for good, otherwise you shame all of the rest of us acerbics by being a dbag toolmonster. Don't be a freakin R-tard dude, speak your opinion like a civil adult instead of a simpering lame child. People tend to listen more.

*punch* stop being a putz, it just makes you look stupid not proud or educated in any sense of the word. I know you're trying to put off that you have some HIGHER plain of knowledge but really you're making yourself look like a red neck bigot, as that other person pointed out. So... the fail is on you and you alone.

December 30, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jane

I want more Finn and Rachel!! They are the heart of the show!!!

December 29, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jennifer

perhaps your comment was flagged because you use offensive derogatory remarks in your posts. It's nice to see that you are creative enough to come up with "Evel Kneivel" as your handle. I bet you're sitting in your double wide, shirtless, drinking a light beer. As far as your comment about speaking for the voiceless... unfortunately most of you hateful people are quite loud in your negative rants and ignorant statements. It's nice to see people proud of their discrimination, it only solidifies the insanity of your ideals. Congrats!

December 29, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Dan

I have watched the Hey Soul Sister, over and over again. Darren Criss playing Blaine is my fav and watching this part episode of them going to contest is on loop on my tv. Darren is a great addition to the cast and I hope will stay for the long run. There is something about his voice and look. Wow!!! And yes HOT!

December 29, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. yar

Come on, I want more Sam and Quinn. They are so cute together.

December 29, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  8. No Need

No need for them to have a relationship...really.

December 29, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  9. unitwan

Nice jacket, I would never wear it in public though.

December 29, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTtVMFqQ3Z4&w=640&h=390]

December 29, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Tuesday

OMFG I was listening to when i get you alone when I was reading this! XD

December 29, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Elle

Can't wait for this – finally Kurt gets some well-deserved love!

December 29, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. cheefsfury

KIRK IS MY FAV GLEE CHARACTURE

December 29, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • StarKid

If he was really your favorite you would know that his name is Kurt, not Kirk. Kirk is from Startrek.

December 29, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • xmarie11

HAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC BIG FAIL xD let me imagine : she had watched the emission only one time and now she pretends to love him ? xD

January 2, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Realist

Hey Mormon, why don't you just go back to the close minded rock you crawled out from under and stay there. You may keep your ignorant bias comments to yourself. I honestly feel sorry for you and others who think the way you do. Discrimination causes nothing but pain. Ignorance breeds hate. It horrifies me to think that you might be teaching the next generation of people to hate people who are different than you. Because really, it is a learned trait.

December 29, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Realist

December 29, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  16. NonMormon

And no one loves the Mormon lifestyle...

December 29, 2010 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |