Steve Martin serves jury duty... Or does he?
December 24th, 2010

Steve Martin serves jury duty... Or does he?

Only Steve Martin could find the humor in serving jury duty.

This week, the comedian unleashed a series of trial-based tweets, firing off such musings as "REPORT FROM JURY DUTY: guy I thought was up for murder turns out to be defense attorney. I bet he murdered someone anyway," and "I like to cup my hands and say, 'you tell 'em Judge Judy,' then duck behind the other jurors. HUGE laughs."

But it turns out Martin may be guilty of misleading his Twitter followers. One unnamed spokesperson claimed the 65-year-old funnyman was not on a jury panel but was part of an L.A. jury pool. Martin's publicist Alan Nierob, however, told the New York Post he wasn't in a courthouse at all.

"He’s not serving jury duty, just tweeting as usual,” Nierob told the newspaper “It’s really great material, don’t you think?”

Martin himself finally came clean in a Twitter posting yesterday.

"Serious note: I actually will be on jury duty soon," he wrote. "I urge every citizen to experience it. I’ve never not been moved by the system."

1. Benny

I do love him! He is one wild an crazy guy. My sister got out of jury duty by using some tips she found at http://www.avoidjuryduty.com.

March 12, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. julie

Gotta love him!

December 27, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jack Howitzer

Wow. http://67.42.80.195

December 27, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lola

I like steve he is funny and some times hes not. (to me).

December 27, 2010 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. teddy2chains

Yall can get the f*@k off of superhiro!! If he doesnt like Steve Martin then he doesnt have too. Some of yall need help!

December 27, 2010 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  6. AJ

Hiliarious!!!

December 27, 2010 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  7. Roland

I consider Mr Martin as a good and iconic actor. Hope he will have more years of good movies.

December 27, 2010 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. Nildo

The fact that this article is news proves that the general public is only capable of taking written material literally. Martin is a genius.

December 27, 2010 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. pine hill billy

Stop bad mouthing steve .he's great.or I will spit chew in your eye.happy new year .p.s. Superhiro should seek therapy.

December 27, 2010 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  10. goober

What a bunch of haters you people are.

December 27, 2010 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. P. Lease Update

THERE ARE MORE THAN 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET!!!! HOW CAN THE NEWS NOT CHANGE FOR DAYS AND WEEKS AT A TIME? SMARTEN UP CNN. EVER THOUGHT WHY IT IS CALLED THE "NEW"S? PEOPLE WANT UP FRONT STORIES, LIKE THE OLD DAYS. DON'T THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR YOU CALL YOURSELEVES JOURNALISTS?? I MEAN, CRAP. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE DO ALL DAY?? ARE YOU WAITING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO TELL YOU WHAT TO PRINT? ALL I SEE IS THE SAME GARBAGE. THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON THAT DESERVES MORE COVERAGE! HENCE THE NAME "NEWS"!! SINCE THIS IS MODERATED BY THE CNN "SHEEPLE", IT WILL LIKELY NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....SO F OFF CNN, ANYWAY.

December 27, 2010 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. DMK

Lay Off! Steve is a Very Talented man. Sure he gave up the funny act awhile ago, but it Never truely leaves. Look at his Tweets. Apparently he can give you a smile. Isn't that is what Comedy is about? A Laugh, a Chuckle, a.. Hevean forbid a Frickin' Smile?

Those who live without laughter, die Somber-DMK

A World Without Laughter, is a Boring Place-DMK

December 27, 2010 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  13. jackq

Liked most of his stuff, but like most people there have been some good..some not so good. His banjo playing is awesome and overall he's great. He's human unlike some of the posters here...so give him a break.

December 26, 2010 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Miki

VERY FUNNY great guy, he's almost as great as Howard Stern!!!

December 26, 2010 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. metoo

HE IS A SUPER NICE GUY

December 26, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  16. McGruff

"Whaaaa not funny any more!" Martin, like Gene Wilder, Chevy Chase and Bill Murray,
    is a smart guy who made all the funny-money he needs and is free to do whatever tf he
    likes with his remaining years. Good for him, too bad so sad for all you haters.

December 26, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Leigh

I served on a jury, and the last thing I found the experience was funny. It was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. Trust me. Unless you are an absolute hardened criminal, serving on a jury–watching a jury in action, listening to the other members–will scare you so straight you may never bend so much as a finger ever again.

December 26, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  18. tommytooooo2

Regretfuly this guy never was funny. Wasnt funny then. Isnt funny now. If you think this old homer is funny then you need to get a sense of houmor

December 26, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. kddupre

I stand indifferent about his comedy style. But he is a damn good banjo player!

December 26, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  20. bored2366

Top entertainment headline for three days? This is CNN.

December 26, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  21. cerista

One does not have to be empaneled to be serving jury duty. He did so merely by answering the summons.

December 26, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. John Harris

Stupid

December 26, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  23. BeeGee

I thought he was brilliant in Roxanne. Should have at least had a nomination

December 26, 2010 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  24. MelShak

Why doesnt CNN update their headlines?

December 26, 2010 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  25. taipan

Martin? Funny yesterday, funny today & (sure as the sun rises in the East) funny tomorrow. Love the guy.

December 26, 2010 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  26. taipan

Martin was, is & always will be funny to me. like "Michael Scott" of The Office said, the saddest day of my life will be when he's gone.

December 26, 2010 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  27. scott

Superhiro your probably like 18 yrs old and the funniest movie your probably ever saw was step brothers. U don't know much about comedy

December 26, 2010 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
  28. bama

Steve Martin is funny. I still love watching him!

December 26, 2010 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  29. SJ

I think the real story is that there are actually *96* comments on this simple little story! Guess this makes it 97!

December 26, 2010 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  30. susan

Steve is hilarious.Anyone remember the Great Flydini? lmbo

December 26, 2010 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  31. spaceytracey

Steve Martin is one of my favorite actors!! Loved "Planes, Trains and Automobiles!!" Also love the one with him & Goldie Hawn...the name escapes me now but it was funny!!! Keep up the great work Steve you are still loved for what you do!!! :)

December 26, 2010 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  32. Kdizzle

Lol. U remeber martin the tv sitcom? shanaynay was the funniest skit for the longest time! ah hahahahaha.

December 26, 2010 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  33. Stacy

Steve is the KING of comedy. I don't think Steve Martin has ever said the "F" word in his whole career.

December 26, 2010 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  34. roc

Pull me feenger

December 26, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  35. Shari

I started to follow Steve Martin on Twitter tonight BECAUSE of this article. I scrolled down to see all of his tweets from "jury duty" lol...so funny! He's my favorite. Loved him in Father of the Bride, when he was upstairs at the mansion snooping in the in-laws' bathroom and the mirror came off the wall! hahaha...Agree with those who say he's hilarious. I think he's hilariously human. Keep up the good work, Mr. Martin.

December 25, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  36. dino

Oh plz Steve Martin is still funny and prolly will always be. He's iconic in the truest sense. We Americans seem to want fly by night talents crammed down our throats by tv networks so much that we can't give legends any credit.

December 25, 2010 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  37. dan j.

Move at formation with co opsat mind.

December 25, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  38. dollie

The appreciation of comedy just like the appreciation of beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Steven Martin will be funny depending on whom you ask. Not everybody likes beer but that doesn't mean it needs to be taken off the market for the sake of those who don't like it. What I find very valuable about Mr Martin is that he still has the will to make us laugh and he is not out there doing just the oppossite as many other people are. Long live Steve Martin for his positive input and good intentions, that's what really counts. Merry xmass everybody!

December 25, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  39. im

Ive always like steve martin. comedians dont have 2 have "funny" running out of their mouths 24/7. his style is different than others. being weird is what makes him steve martin. relax people. hes just another human. like every1 else.

December 25, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Prodigy Poker

Steve you are great keep it up!!!!!

December 25, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  41. michelle:)

I think he's always been hilarious & commend him for the commenting on seriousness of being socially responsible.:)

December 25, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  42. mojo

It is Xmas. All things not Paris Hilton r kool 2 me!

December 25, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  43. john e

It doesn't get much funnier than steve martin being told "more wackey less egghead" in the jerk.

December 25, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  44. The Truth

STLRose, very well stated. I agree. There is way to much vulgarity is todays supposed comedy. Thanks Steve for keeping it they way it should be.

December 25, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  45. STLRose

Steve Martin...still funny after all these years.
    AND he doesn't have to go low-brow vulgar and disgusting to be funny. Throwing FBombs and degrading women isn't humorous. It's just tasteless and sad.

December 25, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  46. The Truth

IMHO, Steve Martin is the classic success story. He enjoys his job, makes people laugh and gets paid very nicely for it. Who wouldn't want that?. If you don't like his humor, read another story. How many times in your life have YOU made a mistake or how many times daily. Give the guy a break, its christmas. Merry Christmas to you all.

December 25, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  47. Name*Russ werdin

Jury duty is fun! During breaks we played "Hangman".

December 25, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  48. pouringsun

Hey superhiro...why don't u share with us some of your funniest stuff...

December 25, 2010 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  49. Katherine

Steve Martin is legendary. He will always be a top comedian and actor. I wish he was in more movies.

December 25, 2010 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  50. Vern

Steve Martin currently being funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNesm6F27U

December 25, 2010 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  51. UNKle Obama

smart guy, but that was some dumb shxt..judge judy...lame

December 25, 2010 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  52. Daniel

Haha, duh. You think any judge would tolerate a juror twittering while on duty?

December 25, 2010 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  53. Peter

Steve Martin is one of the funniest men in the world. Plus he is also a great musician and human being. It's great to see him perform whether in person or on Twitter.

December 25, 2010 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  54. Sarah

Steve Martin is a renaissance man, and the fact that he is funny is just a super bonus. And to Lori that said "Die"? Save your hate for something important. If you don't appreciate his humor, it is truly your loss.

December 25, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  55. Lori

Steve Martin? He makes me laugh out loud so hard my stomach hurts. Merry Christmas Steve and thanks for the laughter.

December 25, 2010 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  56. Professor VJ Cornacopia Fantastic Food Magorium and Great American Steakery

Isn't he like, really old? I mean, super-old? So old. Die.

December 25, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  57. Joe

I love Steve Martin which is why I read this article. But is this really news? Wouldn't you expect the comic genius to find something funny about this everyday situation? What's next? An article about Steve Martin picking up his dry cleaning...

December 25, 2010 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  58. Austin

He is not funny anymore.

December 24, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Duh

Why is this news?

December 24, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  60. clemson

What a smeegeg

December 24, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  61. humberto

A man once took a boat out into the dark
    and never came back . old Carribbean jetski rental saying -

December 24, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Kevin Luby

Steve Martin is a little too smart for the average young crowd today. Although he gave up stand up a long time ago-he never really got it out of his blood. He is happier with the banjo nowadays. Maybe if Martin dumbed down his humor to satisfy the Dane Cook apostles, then the youth of today might consider hm funny.

December 24, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Not Steve Martin

Steve Martin too smart for the average young person? I personally find him funny but his style was *never* 'smart'. His brand of comedy was always silly. There's nothing highbrow about a guy playing banjo with a fake arrow through his head. If he dumbed down his comedy any more than it already is he'd cause a tear in space time.

December 25, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  63. slavedriver

He is such a great banjo player that he is on several of the big country stars albums. Check the credits. Steve is just plain talented on several levels.

December 24, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  64. B.J.

If a Comedian is really funny I don't require a second opinion. Talent speaks for itself. I personally think Steve Martin like Eddie Murphy had his time and now it has ran out!

December 24, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  65. tommytooooo2

a disgusting person

December 24, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  66. bored2366

How long is this story going to be a headline??? Come on CNN.

December 24, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  67. lorna

Mixed Nuts is our favorite Christmas movie. Which reminds me, I better go dig it out for the annual after dinner movie fest! Give the guy a break – he is a legend and still very much a funny man.

December 24, 2010 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Steve

I can't believe any of you are still arguing about me. Don't you remember my banjo playing?

December 24, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Matt

In a world where a lot of entertainers take themselves way too seriously, steve matin still has the balls to be a goofball. he`ll always be funny. I mean c`mon , He`s in the Phonebook! he is somebody!

December 24, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Matt

In a world where a lot of entertainers

December 24, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Nita

I loved him in "It's Complicated.". Very funny, in an understated way...

December 24, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  72. jay

Hey ronamsnc... "How many astro-sign medallions can YOU wear?"

December 24, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  73. mike whitman

The arrow thru the head, classic!

December 24, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  74. philip chen

Steve Martin is also a seriously good banjo picker. Have you ever seen his banjo videos on YouTube? You should. They are very well done.

December 24, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  75. slavedriver

Sure could have used some of that humor in the jury pool I was subjected to. Jury duty is a joke in and of itself today.

December 24, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  76. james

superhiro, you're stupid.

December 24, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  77. art vandolay

As a "Wild and Crazy guy", he is definitely GUILTY! :) ps, Steve, why no Jerk II ? -Art

December 24, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Petercar

Ok im a old fart but i do comedy. SNL days of old. To all you hating little punks why hate on steve. You hate on steve you may as well be hating on all of them from back then. Then you probably have never seen Laugh in. Now that was really the first big start of comedy on tv. I have watch some of the old reruns and that stuff is still funny. But thats before some of you were born. Steve Martin is still funny look at the remake of the Pink Panther movie. If you say that wasnt funny then you have serious head problems. But everyone has there own taste. I just know that SNL was good when we had john bill dan eddie gilda jane and many more. So dont be hating on history. I am a man thats likes all comedy and to tell you the truth there needs to be more of it. You all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

December 24, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Paul

Funny man great

December 24, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Msdora

Say what u want about mr steve martin. I love him. Hes a great actor and comedian! You have got 2 see planes trains and automobiles. And my fav. Is bring down the house. Classic!!

December 24, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  81. ronamsnc

I follow Steve Martin and I think he is very funny. I followed the Jury Duty tweets all week and loved them.

December 24, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  82. 240Robert

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!!! He and Ackroyd(sic?) were tooooh weeeeyld an caaarayzehy guuuuys:) alright–everyone is right here and all opinions matter. Anyway......

December 24, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Emily in Swansea Ma

It does not matter if he is funny or not since he already made his big money!! That's the way it goes! Now,Steve will take it easy. Merry Christmas everyone.

December 24, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  84. alumette

well...I am talking about the ambiguity of jury duty and you are talking about funny or not Steve Martin is. I really never thought he was funny...just bizarre.

December 24, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy

Are you on drugs or something alumette? This is a story about a comedian in the entertainment section & you seem to want to turn it into a rant about how flawed our judicial system is...kinda odd...

December 24, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  85. alumette

The " invitation" we get through the unreliable mail may be subject to scrutiny. With curb side mailboxes that are unlocked...how do we know when we are in fact getting our mail? Lots of room to wiggle there. Many or these people are not our peers anyway. Why should we "judge" them?

December 24, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • dkfromvegas

Good point, I'd love to discuss it more. However, sounds like you have to get back to authoring your thesis on the Magna Carta.

December 25, 2010 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  86. chrissybaby

Ever since "Shopgirl" he's stopped being funny. Actually, transforming himself into a novelist was the kiss of death.

December 24, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ned Racine

There is something beyond "A Wild And Crazy Guy" you know.

December 24, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anders

I agree with you and others that Steve Martin used to be very funny many years ago. He was hysterical in The Jerk. I saw him at one of his concerts in the late 70's and he was fantastic. The arrow on his head, banjo, etc. Other movies were funny too, like LA Love Story (or whatever it was).

BUT – in the last 20 years or so he just seems to try so hard to be an intellectual – which is funny, because he IS obviously of great intelligence. He just tries so hard – I saw him on Charlie Rose and watched almost the whole show, waiting for him to say or do something funny. He put everyone to sleep. He seemed so out of it. Not in a good way, either.

It's not that I expect him to be funny like he used to be. He's just not funny, imo, anymore. And he is dull and boring now. That's my experience of him... Goodbye, former funny Steve Martin.

December 25, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • MissStuff

hottt in Shopgirl

December 27, 2010 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  87. ken stimart

Whether or not he's funny now does not take away from the fact that's he's a legend in comedy like richard pryor, bill cosby, robin williams, etc.

December 24, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Tommy

He WAS funny. Now he is hard to watch.

December 24, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  89. CR

"When ever their is trouble, he'll be there!" I love how he beat El Guapo!

December 24, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Adam

"I was born a poor black child...."

Funniest Steve Martin Line Ever.

December 24, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Superhiro

Lol @ the people who seem to be personally bothered by me disliking Steve Martin. Live with it folks. Also, a word of advice, Celebrities don't need you, "random blog guy" to defend them.

December 24, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Kerry

You guys? Steve is a great comedian.

December 24, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  93. aoyst

I think anyone that follows him on Twitter would have assumed his jury duty tweets were complete fabrication, as he doesn't use Twitter like other celebrities do. He doesn't tweet about going to the gym or other true stuff, his tweets are exclusively absurdist. Convoluted scenarios involving monkeys, affairs with Eva Longoria, etc...

December 24, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Jason

Well in my opinion Steve Martin is hilarious! The Three Amigos, Sgt. Bilko... those movies kill me!

December 24, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  95. walt

Same here Andrew.

December 24, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  96. andrew

And also read the comments like the ones above

December 24, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  97. andrew

Personialy I feel that most of the entertainment section is a joke. Not all of it though. I just like to look at some of the articles (like this one) and laugh.

December 24, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  98. walt

Well, in my opinion he is a funny man, my wife and bumped into him in my city while he was filming a movie, we talked and he made us laugh, he was, he is and will always be funny.....that's my opinion. Merry Christmas everyone.

December 24, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Notbob

Hiro when you state opinions in tirade expect people to respond likewise. If you want people to recognize opinion you should avoid being confrontational. Perhaps using phrases like 'in my opinion' or 'i don't feel...', etc.

December 24, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nellie

If it's his comment, it IS HIS OPINION!!!! You are in need of a lesson in writing!!! He shouldn't have to say "in my opinion..." YOU didn't say that it was "YOUR opinion" in your comment either.

December 26, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  100. Android Hate

Once funny but currently Definitly GUILTY of not being FUNNY

December 24, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ned Racine

It is called "growing." Don't try to understand. He is great. Steve – we really appreciate you.

December 24, 2010 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Superhiro

Lol geez, are you guys his personal friends or something? Respect other people's opinions. Also, @ haa, I would find another story to discuss if CNN decided to update more than one story a day. :P

December 24, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  102. britneywaldron

LOL funny....(not really)

December 24, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  103. haa

I agree, he is hilarious, have a sense of humor. Or if you don't like him maybe don't seek out stories about him... just an idea.

December 24, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Andrew

superhiro, you're a idiot. Steve martin is hilarious

December 24, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  105. BYRDMAN

A very funny man.

December 24, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Superhiro

This guy needs to stop acting like he's still funny. He hasn't been for at least 20 years.

December 24, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Albert

Superhiro,

Given your taste in comedians you must find Dane Cook hilarious and are desperately hoping for the return of Tom Green.

December 24, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ned Racine

Steve Martin is hilarious. One would hard pressed to find anyone more talented. You, on the other hand, are apparently so immature you can't get beyond "The Jerk."

December 24, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe Schmoe

You have no idea what you are talking about. Hes hilarious.

December 25, 2010 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
    • dkfromvegas

You're kinda right. Now he's just normal, he's just a superhiro.

December 25, 2010 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Jereflea

Everyone, calm down. Superhiro IS Steve Martin.

December 25, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

I'd stay Steve Martin's still got it, and will always have it. Funny guy.

December 25, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |