Taylor Swift's prom wish list doesn't include Jake
December 23rd, 2010

Taylor Swift's prom wish list doesn't include Jake

Even if he is romancing Taylor Swift, Jake Gyllenhaal clearly isn't prom-date material.

The 30-year-old actor was noticeably absent from the country music queen's wish list of who she'd want to accompany her to a high school dance.

On the January 3 episode of "Rachael Ray," 21-year-old Swift tells the TV host she wouldn't be able to pick just one prom partner, so "it would be a group, and it would be a really fun group." Among those giving her a corsage?

"Katy Perry would be so much fun. She’s just, like, crazy fun and, like, spontaneous," explains Swift. "Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way, he’s really funny. And Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool."

As for who she'd want to boogie with, the singer's choice was obvious.

"J.Lo," she said, "would be a really good dancer!"

1. sdfsd

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    plut: http://www.yessoso.com

December 26, 2010 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Derrick

Here is an idea for all of you...lets say Taylor Swift is throwing lets say a wedding party for a certain guy she may be married to. (Kind of a sorry i left you for five years kind of thing.) Her and I are in a legally bound marriage. There is no way she is dating Jake...they may be hookin up. I mean at 21 weren't most of you just trying to figure out life and what you wanted to do with it. Well when I was 21, I was offered by a gentleman, to marry his daughter. His daughter of which was a songwriter for Sony at the time. She was at the Tree farm when her and I happened to stunble across paths. I would have to thank God for that one. In other words, She better be taking me because I really would love to see her again...Sorry Lautner for the flower thing...I know how it feels to be honest. Hence why she made the appology sing about me and you...I would like to wish everyone a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

December 24, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. britneywaldron

her AFTER HOURS plans include Jake!!! http://www.britneywaldron.com

December 24, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. S & M Lincoln

@ cheefsfury, that may be the greatest comment ever! Here's a question: Why is a 21 year old woman talking about going to the prom? I know her whole 'act' is her being an innocent, virginal, country singan, Nashville, TN lovin chick but come on. Hate to break it to you but u are a grown woman! No wonder u cant keep a man.

December 24, 2010 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. Kay

I've seen a promo for the show. The reason why she didn't list Jake is because she had to choose from a variety of celebs (whos faces are posted on sticks) and Jake was not included. More than likely it was done on purpose to avoid discussion.

December 24, 2010 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  6. rose

Ur a complete idiot for even saying that hope u get hit with a clue

December 23, 2010 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. marimadness

ew pervert. Yick. Taylor didnt say gyllenhaal because she didnt want ppl to say oh theyre dating, She said gyllenhaal. Its a private matter no one butt into..just sayin

December 23, 2010 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. miss opinionated

youre a disgusting pervert. Bet ur single. Or datin a ho.

December 23, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |