'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO
December 23rd, 2010

'Pee-wee Herman' headed back to HBO

We wouldn’t call it a comeback, except it kind of is: After reviving the "Pee-wee Herman Show" for Broadway production, Paul Reubens is getting the character back on HBO.

The cable network is planning to film Reubens' Broadway show for a special that will air sometime in 2011, according to the New York Times.

Back in 1981, HBO aired a special of the “Pee-wee Herman Show,” which starred Reubens and his comedic cohort performing at The Roxy in Los Angeles. That show - airing prior to Reubens' other projects with the character, like "Pee-wee's Playhouse" - was the seed for what would become the Broadway show you can see today.

The “Pee-wee Herman Show” is on the Great White Way until January 2, and HBO said it would tape its special immediately following the production’s close.

Filed under: television • theater

1. shelby

Paul Reubens is NOT a pervert in my opinon. I know he did a bad thing, but he didnt hurt ANYBODY. I am glad hes back on TV, I have never seen Pee wees Playhouse, but I cant wait until the HBO show.. Love you Pee wee/Paul Reubens

March 29, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. Pliny

Paul Reubens is a talented genius. Pee Wee Herman is an amazing creation. Glad to see him back.

I

December 30, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. wuf

We love you Pee Wee! Come back to Sturgis for the rally in '11

December 29, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mal520

He is was not, and is not a pedofile. Get your facts straight. He was in an adult theatre DOING WHAT THEY DO THERE

December 26, 2010 at 5:00 am | Report abuse |
  5. The Beiber

Now I will not be the gayest entertainer around :(

December 24, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Summer

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is one of my all time favorite movies! LOL, I still have it on VHS and I watch it on Netflix with my kids now! So glad to see that he's making a come back! I will have to get HBO for this one!

December 24, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tommytooooo2

It is rumored PeeWee keeps trying to touch Cartman'\ fireman. Good chil
    dren should watch SouthPark – not this nasty wierdo.

December 24, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. William G.

I LOVE PEE-WEE! Goood to finaly see him back on! All Pee-wee haters can Kick Rocks!

December 24, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. tommytooooo2

How many minds were warped by this sicko ? WHen i was in school it was suggested PeeWee could possibly be Al Queda or Taliban. Plus, could he possibly be responsible for the collpse of the US Economy ? Inquiring minds want to know.

December 24, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  10. tommytooooo2

Peewee reminds me of MIchael Jackson. SICK SAD PERVERTS.

December 24, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. DaveSez

I miss Phil Hartman.

December 24, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kamau

Sorry, but this show sucked rocks as a child.

December 24, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  13. joe

Pee wee wuz a big influence to many children. he showed them that its ok 2 b themselves & to use ciomedy to expess themselves. i missed u paul... welcome back!

December 24, 2010 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. Italian dude

Lets repeat adult theater ! Lmao not children

December 24, 2010 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  15. Pat

Let's hope there are no little children around for him to take out his desires on.... He is a pervert...

December 24, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  16. pee wee the thief

Paul reubens stole the intellectual property of his supporting cast. All the cast members from his original hbo special created their characters. They were not credited nor compensated for the series. Pee wee was and is a thief.

December 24, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  17. avito

Best Sat. mornin line as astronaut in magic screen "I'm so spaced out, hey its major Tom, oh no I hope wr not goin 2 uranus"! Never missed the Sat mornin show even w a bad college hangover

December 24, 2010 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  18. chuck

Paging Mr Herman...paging Mr Herman Welcome back PeeWee, and best o' luck. You've been sorely missed by many many people

December 24, 2010 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  19. mal520

I was in high school when this show was on, every Saturday I would get up and watch it with my little brother and sister....Glad to see Pee Wee back, and wish Paul Reubens the best.

Pee Wee's Playhouse

Come on in, and pull yourself up a chair (like Chairry!)
    Let the fun begin, it's time to let down your hair!
    Pee-Wee's SO excited,
    'cause all his friends have been invited (that's you!)
    To go wacky, at Pee-Wee's Playhouse!

There's a crazy rhythm, comin' from Puppetland (what that?)
    Dirty Dog, Cool Cat, and Chicky Baby are the Puppet Band (yeah!)
    He's got a couple of talkin' fish,
    and a genie who'll grant a wish –
    Golly, it's cuckoo at Pee-Wee's Playhouse!

Globey's spinnin', Mr. Window's grinnin',
    'cause Pterri's flyin' by (hello!)
    The Flowers are singin', the Picture Phone is ringin',
    and the Dinosaur family goes, "Hi!"
    Mr. Kite's soarin', Conky's still a snorin',
    there's the flashing Magic Screen,
    The Cowntess is so classy, Randy's kinda sassy –
    A nuttier establishment you've never seen!
    Spend the day with Pee-Wee and you'll see what we mean! (Come on!)

Get outta bed, there'll be no more nappin'! (Wake up!)
    'Cause you've landed in a place where anything can happen –
    Now we've given you fair warnin'!
    It's gonna be that kind of mornin' –
    For bein' wacky!
    For getting nutty!
    Golly, it's cuckoo!
    At Pee-Wee's Playhouse!

December 24, 2010 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jeff

He was caught with child p0rn a few years ago. He's a sick dude.

December 24, 2010 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  21. Rick

I figure Pee Wee just got a bad Rap. But playing with himself in a public theater isnt something someone does as a normal person. You can think about it but dont do it. Some people just dont ever grow a brain I guess.

December 24, 2010 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  22. Krozar

The word of the day is: guitar!

...guitar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (reply)

I loved that show.

December 24, 2010 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mrs Pee Wee

I be Mrs Pee Wee on show. Thanks.

December 24, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  24. Urban goper

His cheech and chong performances were brilliant, especially the one where he cons chong into giving him all of cheech s dope money in exchange for a bogus check! I hope pee wee does some new movies in addition to the hbo special.

December 24, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  25. S & M Lincoln

My how time fly's by. It seems just like yesterday me and my good friend Pee-Wee were watching movies at his home in Miami. For some odd reason his hands were always sticky and he had more baby oil than ive ever seen in my life. Good guy that Pee-Wee.

December 24, 2010 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  26. Vicki E.

We will be happy to see Pee Wee again!!! There is alot more BAD stuff that goes on nowdays, and those actors/actresses are allowed to keep on going like nothing happened. My kids (age 23 & 18) will be happy to see Pee Wee again!!! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!

December 24, 2010 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  27. Bob

Is he going to masterbate for the finale?

December 24, 2010 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  28. Mike Hockishuge

Pee Wee is my hero. I was a child when he got caught mastabaitin in that theater, and I had never even heard the word or what it meant before then. So ever since then I've been mastabaitin every day and I can truly thank pee wee for that.

December 24, 2010 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  29. steve

WTG Pee Wee.....we missed you and are happy you are back!!!!

December 24, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  30. go team

Why not give him a second chance. They did it for ellen D. Didn't they.

December 24, 2010 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  31. Latisha gray

I love pee wee herman

December 24, 2010 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  32. chris

Per wee is the man great comeback

December 24, 2010 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  33. tk

I love pee-pee herman!!!

December 24, 2010 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  34. Patrik

Pee Wee, welcome back. I have been praying to seeyou again. You are great fun!

December 24, 2010 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  35. yea!

Yea yea yea!

December 24, 2010 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  36. saywaaat

this pervert should be in jail not on tv or on broadway!!!

December 24, 2010 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • AHaul

Seriously!!?! Jail? (Here are some things that you should probably know but you don't: Masturbating is okay. Santa, the Easter Bunny and god are all in the same category. Gay is okay!)

December 24, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Fill

Well, good for him. He nearly got ruined for being caught m@sterb@ting in a dark theater. I give him the Tip of the Hat for making another go at his carrier.

December 24, 2010 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  38. idontthinkso

He's 58 and should do something else besides Pee Wee.

December 23, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  39. All For Pauls Career

He wanted out of his contract way back in the day, so what better way to end it without legal woes than to do naughty things in public! But hey, great to see you coming back Paul. Was/still a fan and I'll be watching the show (and shoot, I'd be happy to Cowboy Curtis since Lawrence isn't available)

December 23, 2010 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  40. pete Frangedakis

I think when your creative like Reubans and so many other actors; there is a little bit of eccentric that comes with the territory. it is never a perfect balance. He cracks me up, big deal if he played with himself. It is much better than what politicians, banks, and insurance companies are doing to our behinds. Paul paid for his behavior but in todays economic and social economic depression; we paid for a absence of comedic relief so desperately needed.

December 23, 2010 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Greg

Go Paul, glad to see you back!

December 23, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Kendall

FREE PEE WEE those were the days. he's hilarious!

December 23, 2010 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. shawn

Awsome!!! I loved pee wee herman when I was a kid!! Looking forward to it!!!

December 23, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Stwebb

I really enjoyed Big Adventure...and he was good in Blow too! What a toker he was in that!

December 23, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  45. EDog

Paul Ruebens is the man. He played a bad ass role in a legendary movie called "Cheech and Chong! Next Movie!" Do your thing Mr. Ruebens, you are a talented icon in America. Glad to see you are back!

December 23, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  46. stephen

personally i like Paul i think hes funny and cool to hell what other people say

December 23, 2010 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Meriah Kruse

Fantastic! What a brilliant and sweet guy wish him all the success, and wish US the opportunity to see what else he will come up with

December 23, 2010 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Resurect_Paul

WAY TO GO Paul Rubens, You never hurt ANYONE. You were DONE WRONG and EVERY ADULT KNOWS IT..

Paul, I am so sorry you lost all those valuable years of your career due to that PETTY BS.
    You brought so much joy, laughter and education to the youth ( OK, AND ME TOO), and I SINCERELY HOPE AND WISH you are given a WARM WELCOME by HOLLYWOOD.

You are a SAINT compared to the LOW-LIFE'S in Hollywood.

December 23, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  49. MadKorean79

Cool. Pee-wee Handman is back. Pee-wee's Playhouse was a childhood favorite of mine. I know you are, but what am I.

December 23, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  50. chefwallybear

pee wee is awesome. Mike vick really messed up but now he is killing it with the eagles your right everyone deserves a second chance except child molesters they don't. Pee wee was also in cheech and chong he is a great actor and i welcome him back

December 23, 2010 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  51. The united states

Peewee just wants attention
    Its all been done

December 23, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  52. taz109

Pee Wee is awesome. I'm glad he's making his way back to providing sorely needed good and funny entertainment. Unlike the ridiculous reality shows taking over the airwaves.

December 23, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Rosalinda

Give Pee Wee another chance to prove himself that he will be better and be funny. everybody deserves a second chance.

December 23, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  54. realist

pee wee rocks......name 2 people who have been shot in the back of the head in a theater.......lincoln and the guy sitting in front of pee wee herman....yea thats great

December 23, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  55. angie glover

I think paul is acomedic genious n i give him the utmost respect for not lettin anyone keep him down.so what about his past like lots of people out there dont have hairy palms....you go paul n congrats......mecka lecka hi mecka hiny ho......lol

December 23, 2010 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Cheri

I love Paul and his Pee Wee character. He is brilliant and innovative. What I want to know is why was a cop in an x rated " ADULT ONLY" theater??? Paul NEVER hurt anyone. He was in a public place yes but one that was regulated to adult only entrance and EVERYONE there knew what they were doing. My kids grew up watching Lawrence Fishburn, Phil Hartman and all of the others. Chairey was and is the best.

December 23, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Skull Leader

did he ever find his bike, if not we need a new PEE WEE ADVENTURE!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Rick Springfield

Welcome back Jambi, Chairy, Captain Carl, Reba the mail lady, mailman Mike, Cowboy Curtis ala Lawrence Fishburn, Conky the Robot, the voluptuous Miss Yvonne, and Magic Screen. Maybe Peewee was ahead of his time. I always thought it was a modern day version of Captain Kangaroo. I mean if you look at old view master 3d slides of the Kangaroo show you can see it was essentially blocked much like Peewee's Playhouse. Then again it also had elements of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and possibly New Zoo Revue. Today's kids don't really have anything like it and maybe that's a good thing. Much of Peewee's humor was way over their heads. Of course when he moved from broadcast television to HBO it was intended for adult audiences. I mean Ms. Yvonne grew 4 cup sizes in the switch.

December 23, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Beano

Paul Ruebens as Pee Wee Herman was a guest in recent months on several talk shows –he was quick witted & so funny. I am glad a new generation of fans can appreciate him. I am 47 - a big fan !

December 23, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  60. bookenz

He's too old to play that character again. It's sad.

December 23, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  61. buck10

paul ruebens rocks

December 23, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  62. john

I'm glad pee wee herman is back! I'm you gotta hand it to him....oh wait he handed it to himself...anyway he is back. So as long as he stays away from the "adult movie theatre and lotio
    n he'll be alright...

December 23, 2010 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  63. chris

pee wee aka paul reubens was an still is one of the great actor\creators of comedy from playing a crazy cocaine addict to all the pee wee movies,the series was better then any talking sponge he made a mistake,almost twenty years ago which since then he has rebuilt am awesome rep of apperances and movies come on people

December 23, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Matt

Fantastic. The old show was outstanding. Glad he is back.

December 23, 2010 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  65. alabama *10*

I luved him! In BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Avon Barksdale

Pee-Wee speaking to Simone in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure: Everybody I know is always talking about their Big Butt's. Let's talk about your Big Butt. Classic Pee-Wee line that a lot of people miss in that movie!

December 23, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Avon Barksdale

I love PEE-WEE HERMAN! PEE-WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE is one of the funniest movies of all time. One of the Biggest mistakes Lorne Michael's said he ever did was not putting Paul Ruens on Saturday Night Live.

December 23, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  68. animalx

NAKED GUMBY NAKED GUMBY

December 23, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  69. LumbrJak

I THINK PEE WEE IS GOOD AT POCKET POOL. HE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE..........IF HE STAYS OUT OF HIS PANTS.

December 23, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Angela

Would you trust a man like this person with your kids'

December 23, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Angela

If peewee herman aka paul reubens is such a great influence to kids how come several years ago he was arrested in a movie theater for indecent exposure'

December 23, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Martin

It was an adult theater and I really doubt children were present.

December 23, 2010 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Please. 90% of the people you let your kids interact with daily have probably done something worse than Rubens did.

December 23, 2010 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amazing Larry

A better question would be: What were 4 plainclothesed policemen doing in an adult theater to begin with? Were they on a stakeout or just enjoying the show like the other patrons? Busting someone for indecent exposure at an adult theater is like busting someone for jaywalking. I'll bet no one saw anything but the policemen and no one there would have cared anyway.

December 23, 2010 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  72. shirley

Connect the dots la la la connect the dots!! I loved that show and the movies. Who cares if he touched himself in public. People have gotten away with worse. Go pee wee!!

December 23, 2010 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  73. T.M

Peewee's big adventure rocked along with the playhouse.He didn't do anything that everybody else hasn't done a few times exept get caught doing it.I hope the best for Peewee.

December 23, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Rich

Pee Wee is a comic genius and I am happy that he is making a comeback. We saw him on Broadway and he was brilliant. What he did years ago only hurt his own career but he was not dressed in characterwhen he was caught and he did not ever hurt anyone else.
    GO PEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

December 23, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Bob

Your the man from the Hamburger Train, right?!

December 23, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Tricia

PeeWee's Big Adventure!

December 23, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  77. britneywaldron

Hope he doesn't stick out his PEE WEE again and get his show cancelled!

December 23, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  78. dudefromsananto

Hey I seen that dude at a megaplexx he was nice guy but wasn't eager to shake his hand...

December 23, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

Wow, what a current joke you just made there! HAHAHAHA! You really have your finger on the pulse of pop culture!

December 23, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Christine

Gooooood one.........

anyway, love you PeeWee, can't wait for the HBO special!

December 24, 2010 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Dimyanshan

привет

January 8, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  79. atl flash

Dont really remember exactly what happened back in the day, but i do remeber watching as a kid peewee's big adventure, "but my bike is at the alamo, in the basement!" .....hilarious!

December 23, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Mike R

Good luck PeeWee
    You deserve it

December 23, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  81. BOOMGOESDEDYNAMITE!

Welcome back Pee-Wee!

December 23, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Harry

Peewee Herman is proof that people will build you up just to tear you down.

December 23, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  83. julie

YAY for PeeWee!!! I'm sure he paid or completed whatever his penalties for doing something that hurt NO ONE and I'm so happy he's coming back! Don't have HBO but I'll be looking online – GO PEEWEE GO! What a wonderful talent!!! :)

December 23, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Mark silvers

Excellent. Hope and trust there will be a series revival.

December 23, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Bonnie

Wow pee wee herman. Boy do i feel old. If kids are older i would say ok to watch. But not the younger ones.

December 23, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • jay

OMG! The show, and the man, are harmless to any one, of any age! His personal life, is JUST that! If everything, everyone did in private made them unfit for children, then kids would start getting really bored! Move on people!! Find me ONE person who never "helped themselves" and I'll guarantee the're a liar!!!!!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  86. daisychica09

I love the Peewee Herman Show, i still have it on VHS and just got it transferred to DVD, realy looking forward to seeing the new version of the PeeWee Herman Show, should be as funny as the first one! :) PeeWee Rocks!!

December 23, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Jeff in NJ

I saw the show on B'way and it was awesome, and hilarious! Everyone should see it!

December 23, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  88. TNBowens

I loved this show as a kid & would like to see it come back. The character didn't do anything wrong, Paul did. Even still, that was how many years ago? Move on, people! Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

December 23, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Italian dude

Peewee great old show and people saying he did bad things ya in the past when he got caught lol only quit hating nobodys perfect

December 23, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Vftproductions

Pee wee got busted for having to much fun at an adult theatre, the blues clues guy got busted for weed and i know the yo gabba gabba guy is on something. Seems like there's a trend amongst there kid's show creators

December 23, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vhurex

Neither Blues Clues actors were ever busted for drugs; that's an urban legend.

December 23, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Jachari

Yay!! Pee Wee is awesome!

December 23, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. JLA

I LOVED PEE WEE'S PLAYHOUSE AS A KID AND WOULD BUY THE ENTIRE SERIES AND LET MY KIDS WATCH IT IF I COULD FIND IT!

December 23, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Vixen Blue

Pee-wee Herman rocks!!!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Bob

Pee Wee Herman (Paul Rubens) has never harmed anyone. His character Pee Wee is a wonderfully entertaining creation and adults and children alike enjoy him. The things he got in trouble for were not harmful to anything but his own career. I have children of my own, and I am hyper vigilant about anything that they might see or hear, and I will enjoy Pee Wee Herman shows right along with them. there is no reason why you can't do the same thing. I think your mom might be mis-informed and I applaud her for caring about you so much, but Pee Wee is funny, wonderful and harmless, just as is the man who created him, Mr. Paul Rubens.

December 23, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Ian

You sound like a troll.

December 23, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Robert

Tell you Mom to shut up.
    Pee Wee is a great guy and never did anything 'bad'.

December 23, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  97. susanbellnc

If you were a real child posting in this site, and not just some adult troll trying to be a bit silly, then I'd say your mom isn't as vigilant as she pretends to be, letting you surf around cnn.com without supervision. Some of the stories on here are way more scary than this guy ever was.

Pee Wee Herman was a great character, and still is. Bob is correct in saying that the things Paul Reubens got in trouble for only hurt his own career, nothing or no one else. I'm glad to see Pee Wee back out there. He was always such fun and could make a person laugh, and we definitely need more laughter in the world. You go Pee Wee!!

December 23, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Rick Springfield

Your mom is an ignorant brainless twit.

December 23, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Veronica

He did not do anything wrong- what he did alot of people do in private. He happened to be a celebrity and someone had it out for him. It was much ado about something that should have never been. Pee Wee (Paul Reubens) is very talented and I enjoyed watching him as a child.

December 23, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Daswassup

Your mom is on way over. Don't worry I can asure you she will be punished thoroughly... Time and time again

December 24, 2010 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  101. jpbowler105@hotmail.com

Listen to what the great Gilbert Goddfried once said, "If what Pee-Wee Herman did was illegal then I'm going to the electric chair.'

December 24, 2010 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  102. bspurloc

to a kid pee wee herman did nothing. even if u told a kid what pee wee herman got caught doing, the kid would not even know what your talking about. it is the good ole adults who are at fault. same thing with janet jackson wardrobe malfunction. adults who think kids think like adults are a failure.

December 24, 2010 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  103. Sheri

Why in hell would anyone put him on the air .... he is a crazy pedophile... Please do not promote this behavior

December 24, 2010 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  104. wuf

He's not a pedophile. Don't spread lies.

December 29, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  105. bruce lee

i got u on pewee website u idiot

December 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |