Ready for more 'Shore'?
December 22nd, 2010

Ready for more 'Shore'?

Cabs are (almost) here!

It’s only been two months since “Jersey Shore” wrapped its second season in Miami, but in a mere two weeks, the cast will be wreaking havoc in Seaside Heights, New Jersey, once again.

And from the looks of the show’s new extended trailer, the gang brought their A-game back to the Shore.

Though Angelina (aka,The Staten Island Dump who ducked out early two seasons in a row) won’t be back to stir things up, it looks like Deena, the newest member of the cast, will be plenty entertaining.

“It took a day for somebody to see my goods,” says Deena - a 4-foot tall, “short little meatball, exactly like Snooki,” according to Sammi.

Just what the “Shore” needs: Another poof-wearing, spray-tanning party girl.

Remember all the gang’s valuable contributions from past seasons? Like the acronym GTL (gym, tan, laundry), and alternative definitions for “grenade” and “landmine.” Well, this season they’ll give us an excuse to use our vuvuzelas post-World Cup as “a grenade whistle.” Don’t leave home without it, folks.

What else can we look forward to in season three?

• JWoww punches Sammi (again)
  • Sammi punches Ronnie (finally)
  • JWoww could be single

The possibilities are endless. Will you tune in on January 6?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore

1. Drunken Mick

Youth of today are mind-blowingly stupid. Can't even properly spell the simplest of words, or compose a coherent sentence. A lifetime of menial labor and minimum wage awaits.

Enjoy.

December 24, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. NJ Matt

@gobacktoenglishclass, how about you go f@^k yourself! How is that grammar for you? You come on here bashing other people grammar as though you are so perfect. You sound like an uptight woman whose husband is cheating on her and whose mother was a wh@^e and whose father r a p e d her. Do the world a favor and kill yourself already.

December 23, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. sassie

I'm looking for a place to view and comment about Celebrity Rehab this year. Any suggestions? All I have to say about JS is that their accents start to bother me, especially when they are yelling. On the other hand my relatives in Texas tell me I have an accent (I'm from Washington State). So who am I to say? That's what great about our country. The freedom of having your own opinion and being able to voice it.

December 23, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. NJ Matt

"You and not u" You made a stupid comment and you get all bent out of shape when people say something to you about it. If you can't take criticism then you shouldn't come on here and say things. You get so defensive over something so stupid. You should STFU and move on but instead you attack people for saying something and it shows people what an idiot you are. Gosh I can just think how you must get when its something that's really matters. As one person said on here, you really should seek mental health because it is just a word. You can choose to comment me with something negative but don't expect a reply because it seems to be something you do, being defensive.

December 23, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • "you" not "u"

Awwww.......... what's wrong, precious? Man date cancel on you? Not my fault you can't get your fudge packed.

December 24, 2010 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rush

This is a serious question:

Is there even one natural female breast on this show?

December 23, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MTV S*CKS

Hey MTV! I want to see the Pat Benataur videos and all the cute girls that used to introduce the vids. Back to when your little channel mattered.
    Death before Drama

December 23, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. karla

I am catching it this season, everyone tell me it is great. I feel left out of the conversations that my daughters are having about how good it is.

December 23, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mok

Suck it in Nookie, good job...wierd broad

December 23, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. Lovely

Wow amazing how there is alot of ppl talkin so much crap about this tv show... especially about not having anytime to sit down and enjoy it but what i dont undrstand how can they just sit there and email crap about it with knowin anything about the show.... so much immaturity coming form alot of people.... anyways i will b watching the tv show.... its not a script being played or repeated its actually reall life and sometimes by watching episodes like this can help others in life.. people can relate and make a better of themself.. so YES I WILL SIT CONFORTABLY ON MY SOFA TO WATCH JERSEY SHORE 3.......

December 23, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. WLM

This show is hilarious. I cant wait to see the new season! I love me some Vinny and Pauly D!

December 23, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  11. Blah

I hate the show! I broke down and watched it after alll the hype. The one I seen was when the ugly fat girl got punched by the guy, to bad he only hit her once. And to all the comment haters, this isn't a jersey shores fan club, it's CNN, we can debat about whatever the hell we want to. I hate the show so I don't watch it. If you don't like the comments don't read them!!!

December 23, 2010 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  12. Julia

Okay. I have read these comments and agree with a lot of them. I have only seen JS once, but a lot of people I know watch it. I agree that it may not be the best show for our youth to be watching as one of my daughters friends pushes him self to have a "The Situation" body. The poor boy is 15. I have no say over what the American population is directed to watch now a days, but I do have control over what I watch and what I find appropriate for my children to watch. Happy Holidays everyone.

December 23, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  13. AceRyder

If there is a douchy-er looking group of people, I'd like someone to post a picture.

December 23, 2010 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Drunken Mick

Everyone between the ages of 17-30 in Oshawa are pretty damn douchy.

December 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Emily

This picture is too funny. J-Woww's huge "assets" posed behind Sami make her look like Mickey Mouse.

December 23, 2010 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  15. Marisa

This show just demonstrates what has gone wrong with my generation! I love the show...because, honestly, its a train wreck. It's like watching an experiment.

The problem lies in the fact that a lot of people watching it don't get the joke. I went over seas this summer, and I was flooded with questions about the show: Does everyone dance like that in NJ? Does everyone get drunk like that? etc.. The perception of the world is that my generation is comprised of idiots- and that is why the existence of this show should makes me/us angry.

December 23, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  16. Pete

LMAO!!! Haters is not a word or whatever your point was about it BUT f-tard is? What about f*ggy? How old are you? You look like such a fool. Seriously people if you are going to bash other people, watch what you have written for your comment.

December 23, 2010 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  17. WhataJoke

and here I was hoping they were talking about Pauly Shore....

December 23, 2010 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. Red

This is very interesting. All the people that are coming on here bad mouthing the people that watch the show are no better than them. or the cast of NJ.Think about, they talk about being brought up with great but yet they are coming on here and posting nasty comments of those who like the show. These people are still spreading hate. Lmao its funny when people think they are better than others. Also, people use slang words, why it is that we have to be perfect in grammar and go by the book? People are way too judgmental. I don't even watch the show but its wrong to bash people for it because it doesn't make you any better than them who do.

December 23, 2010 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  19. Taliyah Jackson

I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE HATERS, JERSY SHORE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER..... PLUS YOU CANT TO SEE SAM GET BEAT UP AND SNOOKI HAVE SUMBODY HER HEIGHT AROUND HERE AND JWOWWBDNT KNOW BODY WAN TTO MESS WITH JWOWW SHES A BEAST (YOU GO GURL) THEN U GOT PAULY HES REAL LAYED BACK AND A BABE THEN ITS MIKE WHEN IS WE GOING HAVE THE PROMBLE FOR THIS MAN LOL MIKE IS FUNNY HE COOL NEXT WE HAVE VINNY GOSH VINNY GROW UP SO FAST SINCE SEASON ONE LOL YOU GO BOY NOW WE TALK ABOUT RONNIE WFT IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE I HOPE HE PARTY IT UP BETTER THEN THE LAST 2 SEASONS SAMMI TO........... BUT I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE SHOW IS BACK ON AND I HOPE ITS MORE AND MORE SEASONS AFTER THIS ONE GOOOO JERSY SHORE

December 23, 2010 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
    • disturbed

What??????????????? are you kidding me.......what language is this

December 23, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Rockem-Sockem Robot

Seriously? Go back to school or at least attend classes on the primary language this country uses...which will probably be spanish or chinese in a few years, but for now its friggin ENGLISH

December 23, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Drunken Mick

How many kids do you have, already?

December 23, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jersey boi

Getto trash, just like most of the cast!

December 28, 2010 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  20. MD

This show and those who watch this show clearly represent the DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA. Extremely unintelligent in every way. This generation is proving the point of many experts.....The WORST generation in the history of our country. Very sad.

December 23, 2010 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  21. Jersey boi

What a load of s(@&!! A bunch of losers that lucked out. You can't buy taste.

December 23, 2010 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. Jersey boi

I don't understand why MTV added another cast member? Now, the whole season will be nothing but "how their a family" and how the new girl needs to kiss their asses a couple of seasons in order to be accepted.

December 23, 2010 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  23. ddiamond

I have never seen an episode of Jersey Shore, just an interview on Barbara Walters.

My main issue is the amount of young people who watch this and glorify their behavior. Yes, we've all been young and done stupid things, but from my understanding their behavior is extreme. My students who are 10 – 12 and my daughter's peers in h.s. Should not be watching this and accepting it as norm. My students are not even allowed to discuss this show and strongly encourage them to watch quality tv. But one teacher against all these parents who are lax, is a difficult thing to combat.
    So please don't come back complaining when your child gets in trouble for resolving issues in class through yelling and screaming and getting physical and try to portray them as innocent children from "Christian homes" with Christian values.

December 23, 2010 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. Lundy

p.s. South Park's JS episode was hilarious.

December 23, 2010 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  25. Lundy

OMFG! I have never seen JS but reading all the hype is hilarious. Seriously I started LMFAO. XD I miss the days when mtv and vh1 were all about the music and not the drama. Reality television is ruining American youth. At this point I DGAF if you hate or like JS, but every body needs to STFU and move on.

December 23, 2010 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  26. j-stunnna

ok this goes out to all the haters that are talkin s*** about js .if u dont like the show then dont f***in watch it . no one gives 2 f***s about u or your stupid comments grow the f*** up d*** stop bein a little b**** because if mtv called u right now and asked u to be on JS yo a** would say yes.me i like JS and im goin to continue u to watch it. the only thing im sayin is is to stop f***in complaining.thanx!!

December 23, 2010 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
    • pleasegobacktoenglishclass

I tried to come up with something sarcastic as your post is an embarrassment to all humanity, but I just couldn't. I've been overwhelmed. I will go to work now wondering why I happened to click on the comments section only to reveal the horror of the posts therein. The show is indeed just entertainment but it's the alarming lack of intelligence of many of it's viewers. And if you are one of the stupid ones, I am sure you are also too stupid to be aware of that fact. Thus, the cycle continues the downward spiral. Merry Christmas.

December 23, 2010 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  27. italianstallion

This show is terrible and gives a bad name to italian americans. just a terrible show that gets high ratings bc there are alot of idiots in america

December 23, 2010 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. kel

It's called a remote! USE IT!!!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  29. maleguy

I wish i were in show and im 53

December 23, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  30. Nathan

loll. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

December 23, 2010 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  31. Gfunk

I like the JS !!! Its funny and when problems occurr,its great to see the cast reflect/prob slove and move forward! I love the Crew-Welcome Back Yall,I'll keep watching from Missouri !!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  32. magpie1

Love it!!! I hope sammi is beaten to death...she is pathetic and a stain on all women! Her parents must be so ashamed they raised a doormat! This show is like a motorcycle accident .....you shouldn't look but you just can not help it!

December 23, 2010 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  33. A$$ Man

@"you" is not "u" apparently you came on here to spread your seed of hatred. Have yourself a good night and I'm guessing you are not a Merry Christmas kind of person from your bitterness so I will wish you Happy Holidays instead and try not to hurt yourself too much thinking with that pea you have for a brain...lol. Good Night now and sending you sweet kisses your way..lol P.S. think of taking some anger management classes. Its not normal to get so worked up over a word.

December 23, 2010 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • "

Look, A$$Man – never let yourself get worked up over a troll.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you, as well.

December 23, 2010 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  34. Ken

Boring waste of film.

December 23, 2010 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  35. Common Sense

Brain rot

December 23, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  36. jwowwbootylover

All them girls are hot.

December 23, 2010 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  37. jules

The thing that gets to me is how old they are! Its like "Really your 30...have no career or future set yet you party like ur 21??" Although I'm guilty of watching it thats the flaw in it

December 22, 2010 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  38. A$$ Man

What's all the shouting about? It's just a show people and @ "you" is not "u" I believe that you are the f-tard because if not haters what do we call people that hate..ummm? When people are in love we call them lovers, correct? Please do yourself a favor and educate that little pea you have as a brain before you hurt yourself. Honestly people take things too seriously.

December 22, 2010 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • "you" is not "u"

A$$ Man, eh? I take it you catch. And let's face it – "hater" is so damn f*ggy.

December 22, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • pleasegobacktoenglishclass

The problem, Einstein, is that the word hate or the word hater is not a verb. Using your immense logic, then we would all be imploring our fellow idiots to "love on" someone. Just because you come up with something that sounds good doesn't mean that it complies with your second grade education. And, yes, I am snarky and condescending. Do u understand what u r c-ing or shld I type like u due?

December 23, 2010 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  39. michele

Never watched this show bit i like 2 and a half men. now that is a good show. and ppl read these articles just for something to do. well that is what i do anyway and to see what others wrote for the fun of it all.

December 22, 2010 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  40. ROB

What's a Snookie?

December 22, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mok

A snookie is a little troll with a hairy bush. When seen in nature, the snookie is often seen under the influence of rotting fruit which acts like alcohol and causes general stupidity and anti-social antics causing the rest of the herd to abandon the animal and leave it to fend for itself.
      Im sure that owning a snooki would be somewhat fun and I wouldnt mind petting the little creature but its general nature makes it unwelcome in normal surroundings and it has a high demand on local resources which seem to make it seem more like a virus than a mammal.
      More research is (unfortunately) continuing. Hopefully there will be a cure one day.

December 23, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  41. Godsmack

@Really?? I couldn't have said it any better. The haters act like they never did crazy stuff when they were younger. I Live in NJ and I don't think it make the state look bad but that's my opinion and I couldn't care what other people think. Anyway on January 6th, its t-shirt time and cabs are here!!!! lol

December 22, 2010 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Sure, I did stupid, crazy stuff in my youth – the difference is that is wasn't televised for the world to see. I won't trash the show because I've never bothered to watch. Just seeing the cast giving interviews and listening to them speak and their body language is entertaining enough, lol!

December 29, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Betty

Only if all the rest of the channels loose signal and somehow I get trapped in my house..................................

December 22, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mastermind

@toss pot are you hoping to see a golden shower? Brad, that is a nasty comment to make wishing for people to get aids. If that's truly coming from your heart you best be careful that it doesn't come back to you. Karma is a bi^&h and what you wish upon someone as evil as that, well one never knows, that just plain wrong to say. As for everyone else that hate the show, have you never went out clubing and got drunk and did something stupid? Were you all angels? There is nothing much on t.v. except these shows, reruns, just the same movies over and over again. $^^t I even watch the news channels. As for them making New Jersey look bad, oh please, It's the name of the show. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and if you don't like my comment, well that's ok by me too because I don't care what you think.

December 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. gomezparkinson

Dinah Shore, yes!

Jersey Shore, meh.!

December 22, 2010 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  45. lucky

YEH BOOOOOOYYY!!!

December 22, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  46. shay

if they African Americans they would be accused of being Ghetto,and or buffoons!People would be calling for the show to be pulled of the Air.The show is dumb..I watched it first that is how I came to the conclusion,duhhh gotta watch it first to learn of its idiocy. snookie looks like a midget reject from a old B Vampire movie.The situation looks like a slestak from land of the lost.I lost all respect for Barbara Walters for featuring them a son eof the ten most fascinating peopke of 2010

December 22, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  47. joe

Man, I was hoping for more Pauly Shore.

December 22, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  48. "you" is not "u"

Only f-tards use the term "hater".

December 22, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  49. mark

Its funny that people write comments just to rip on the show. If you hated it so much why are you wasting your time reading an article previewing season three? Idiots

December 22, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  50. KimmyDyamond

Are we all ignoring the fact, that someone just called Snooki 'Snoopy'? Best comment ever! PS... if ya dont like the show... ummm, dont watch! Leave the humiliattion to those of us who enjoy! You will always walk away feeling great about your own life!

December 22, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

It must be a pretty sad existence if you feel good about yourself because you are not as screwed up as they are.

December 22, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Mark

Nope. That show is dumb and MTV isn't even a music channel anymore.

December 22, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  52. love JS

Whenever I see a headline or something on TV that I don't like or have interest in, I DON'T read or watch it. Why are you haters taking the time to read AND comment on something you hate so much? I might understand if it had to do with REAL news but this is ENTERTAINMENT, people!!!

December 22, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  53. jack karl

J-Wow needs to drop sammi, and Ronny needs to drop the situation, ronny gotta drop somebody this season

December 22, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  54. solo35

Tshirt time! Even if their time is up I applaud them for getting their weight up n such a screwed up economy. They know what they r doing, did u catch them on Barbara Walters?

December 22, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  55. dave lee roth

i only want to see the episode where they all get stuck inside the house when it burns down

December 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  56. trevor

Why do we reward idiots in this country? These are the lowest form of society and they are making more than teachers and people who make a difference in this world. Someone needs to do away with this phenomenon..

December 22, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Superhiro

Ok, to all the people complaining that "This isn't an accurate representation of people from Jersey" Guess what? NOBODY CLAIMED THEY WERE. MTV Shows aren't accurate representations of anything. Ever. Nor are they even intended to be. This isn't national geographic where we study the italians in a real world setting, this is a FOR PROFIT SHOW.

December 22, 2010 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  58. af

love it will be watching,.better than a soap opera!

December 22, 2010 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Jasiris

I really don't get it . IF you fu*king hate Jersey Shore SO MUCH then stop Fckinq wacthinq it , I'm pretty sure there's alot more channels to see then MTV . Stop bxcthinq so much and cahnge the mother ffckinq channel . NOT.THAT.HARD.

December 22, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Julian Assange

THEY'RE MUFF CABBAGE!

December 22, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Really??

For the love of God will u negative a**holes take ur b!tching to the old and decriped section of CNN?!?!!!?? I don't understand why u all feel so strongly about the show. If it is impacting ur life that much, which I'm sure it's not, then change the f***king channel. Otherwise, put on ur tshirt cuz the cabs are heeeeeerrrrreee!!!!!!

December 22, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • anon

Amen! The fact that people get so worked up over this is so stupid to me. Who has time to care that much? Its just a fun show and if you're not down with it – that's cool. But there are a lot of people that actually like it. So chill out people!

December 22, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • pleasegobacktoenglishclass

The word you are looking for is "decrepit". The letters "ur" together are probably an ancient city somewhere, but really need the "y" and "o" to make the word you are trying to use. Otherwise, you reveal your lack of intelligence. Same goes for the other abbreviations. Unless you are an 8 year old girl, you really need to stop. Behind your back, no one takes you seriously. Lesson over. You can go to the mall now.

December 23, 2010 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  62. jenny

If I was a cougar I could go for Paulie: I am getting ready to go to the keys. I am darker than him. What a bod. Jenny

December 22, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  63. stevie rock

This show is too hetero. a gay cast mate would shake it up for those guys

December 22, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  64. jurby

would somebody please muzzle the JS cast and send them to a remote deserted island somewhere and leave them there permanently to be forgotten!

December 22, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Junior Tristano

How about a show where Snooki runs into the propeller of a plane and then donates her body parts ?

December 22, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnny

Donate to where? Jamba Juice? She'd be liquified if she did that!

December 22, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Brad

How can anybody watch this crap????? These are the kinds of people that give our country a bad name. I wish theyd all get AIDS already cuz well 1. Its inevitable and 2. Theyre all dumb and complete trash. I mean how can you respect somebody that tells girls theyre ugly? Immaturity and anybody that actually likes these people congratulations. Youre an idiot

December 22, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really??

U honestly have a problem with a guy telling a girl she's ugly??!!!??? Sorry Brad but it's not 1950. And u kno honesty is the best policy...

December 22, 2010 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • anon

Wow Brad. Its people like YOU that give this country a bad name. Wishing AIDS upon ANYONE is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. Get a life and find better things to do than spew hate and wish disease upon people who have done nothing to deserve such a fate.

December 22, 2010 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Drunken Mick

Awww, whatsamatter Bwadley?
      Mummy won't spring for any Proactiv?

December 23, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  67. sick of you

Loosers is NOT a word...I think you meant LOSERS. And not everyone hates them as you scream to everyone! One more thing, they have probably made more money this year alone than you will make in your whole life. Stop hating & screaming and maybe you'll find PEACE in your life. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

December 22, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  68. gary

I think the episode of South Park that made fun of the shore was better then the real thing!!! Forget GTL try TALENT!!!

December 22, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Drew

Snooki want smoosh smooosh.........this show is stupid, but mildly entertaining because I'm waiting for someone to come down with herpes. People who think this is how all young 20 somethings act must also be around this same kind of people. I'm a 20 something. I go to the bar. I drink a little. I've never been in a fight and only seen 1 at the bars I go to. This is not an example of a generation, only a small group of idiots.

December 23, 2010 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  69. cola addict

This is a guilty pleasure for most people who watch JS. I think it's hilarious these 20 somethings go on national TV & make fools of themselves. However, I think "The Situation" is too old to be acting like Snooki & the rest of the gang. Can't wait to watch Season 3!

December 22, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  70. T-Rex

So what you are saying JR is that in your country, your young adults are soooo perfect? Give me a focking break because on camera and off camera, young adults no matter where on this earth will go to bars, get drunk, get in fights, etc, etc.

December 22, 2010 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Junior Tristano

How about a show where The Situation chops Snooki's hands. That's good TV.

December 22, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  72. D-Nice

Can't wait! Love this crap!!!

December 22, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  73. SICK of JS

PLEASE CAN'T WE FIND SOMETHING BETTER THAN THESE LOOSERS! I HOPE THEY ARE SAVING THEIR MONEY BECAUSE THIER FAME IS GOING TO BE SHORT LIVED! THEY ARE ALL HATED RIGHT NOW – SO HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE LONG TILL THEY GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 22, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Junior Tristano

How about a show where Snooki drives a car at a buck fifty into a wall. That would be entertaining.

December 22, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  75. tyler

I like to watch jersey shore at my aunts house that is fun!

December 22, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  76. the_dude

I heard that the gays really love this show. YOu know that pally guy is like 40 years old right?

December 22, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  77. sweets

I can't wait to see Pauly he's so gorgeous

December 22, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  78. jr

I would like to know why people find this type of programming so amusing. In my opinion this type of programming is a waste of my time. I have seen a part of one episode and I must say there wasn't anything amusing about it. What it does show is what kind of country the United States has become.

December 22, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Godsmack

I can't say I hate this group and I am guilty of watching the show. I did some really stupid and crazy things myself at that age, as I am sure a lot of people did. I think this is one reality show that's not scripted with all the drama and fighting going on..lol..

December 22, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  80. sassie

I can't believe people actually watch that crap. I saw it once and was immediately turned off from those raunchy "joisey" accents. They are a bad example for people from New Jersey.

December 22, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

You're exactly right. No one from Jersey acts this ridiculous and is this shallow. What a bad view of what people should be like.

December 22, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really??

Well if u ever actually watch the show u would kno that none of them claim to be from Jersey. They clearly state in the first episode of season 1 where they are from. And what's wrong with the way they act anyway?? They're young and like to drink and act crazy. If u try to say u didn't get a little wild when u were younger, then ur either lying or Amish (but there's always Rum Springer for the Amish guys lol). Please do us all a favor and stop b!tching about Jersey Shore. If u hate it that much STOP WATCHING. I'm pretty sure u have more than one channel...kthanksbye

December 22, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rash

They are the epitome of Jersey.

December 22, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • JerseyDevil

You're right – they are a bad example of New Jersey – especially since they are NOT from New Jersey. They are mostly from Naw Yawk. Most New Jerseyans do not have that ridiculous accent – that is a New York accent, mostly Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens. New Jerseyans don't say "Joisey".

December 22, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • EyeH8Obama

At, Really??: I'm not Amish, I just happen to live by a certain morale standard, which you obviously don't have.

December 22, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • sdjenn

And if u define certain moral standard by clicking the headline that got u to this page and then clicking another button to read comments....if u have such impressive morals, maybe you should try a little harder to resist the urge to navigate to the page that ur so morally superior to? Just a thought....

December 23, 2010 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  81. urallstoopid

Seriously, nobody gives a ____! Kill yourself if you watch this or think it's important.

December 22, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • entertained by monkeys why not

its just entertainment god people take a CHILL PILL and just watch or not and shut the hell up !!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  82. a hunter

Go M.V.P.! Best train wreck TV Show ever. I'm glad this crew is down the shore again. Get it in!

December 22, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Tired.

MTV is dead to me.

December 22, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  84. *Rich

Please stop!!!

December 22, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  85. andy

i hate to watch this show, but i cant turn away.

December 22, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Superhiro

Oh god... here we go again. I'm sure I'll end up having to watch this eventually. At least that fool Ronnie finally gets socked. Can't stand that guy.

December 22, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  87. mel

I'm totally looking forward to this season. I just wish JWoww would get her a** beat so she can stop walking around like shes so tough.

December 22, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  88. cheefsfury

IM SO EXCITE FOR THIS ONE I HOPE THEYRE IS AN EPISODE WHERE SNOOPY GET HIT BY A CAR

December 22, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |