Kelly Osbourne: Miley's not a bad influence
December 22nd, 2010

Kelly Osbourne: Miley's not a bad influence

Kelly Osbourne's new BFF and  "So Undercover" co-star Miley Cyrus has been taking a lot of heat recently due to that bong incident, and Osbourne's telling the rumor mill to lay off.

The 26-year-old defends the "Hannah Montana" star on Twitter, writing, "Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me, it could not be farther from the truth."

In fact, Osbourne adds, "it's the other way around Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights. They're really scraping the barrel on that one!"

The two have been spending a lot of time together in New Orleans on the set of their new action-comedy "So Undercover," and Osbourne says, " Miley and I have become really close...she made one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson."

In the movie, Cyrus, 18, stars as a private investigator, who is hired by the FBI and sent to go undercover at a college sorority. Directed by Tom Vaughan, the movie is rumored to be released late 2011.

1. Milf Biggenson

Miley Cyrus as an 18 year old private investigator? Kelly Osborne? a plot so delicious": ...hired by the FBI and sent to go undercover at a college sorority." Methinks I smell something, and that something is a golden statue that goes by the name Oscar!

January 13, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  2. karla

Who is to say who influences who, geeze. Ozzy acts worse than he is, he does it for show.

December 23, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  3. ExLsMuMarij

Kelly is freakin sweet! She looks great and she actually seems to have a genuine heart and some personality. Shes the only reason I watch fashion police!

December 23, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lisa Marie

I know this article is about Miley but I want to say that Kelly's looking really good. But I was ondering if she's had some plastic surgery (not that it matters, her Mom Sharon had plenty herself, she has talked about it many times.) she just looks so different.

December 23, 2010 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  5. 20sBurning

I wonder how many tacos she can fit in there...

December 23, 2010 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. duo

Kelly you look fantastic. Just ignore these people who say bad thing about you, they're just so jealous bec you're hot.

December 22, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

duo you need to get your eyes checked. this girl needs jaw surgery quick!!!

December 22, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Godsmack

Ozzy is "The Prince of Darkness". I like Ozzy. Great music. Kelly was defending Miley and she (Kelly) said that the rumor that was posted in the rags about her mom saying Miley was a bad influence wasn't true. Read the blog before you comment.

December 22, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Joe

She looks like she has a mouth full of Bees.

December 22, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

Her mouth freaks me out! Most of the time it's hanging wide open in a big creepy grin...and you can even see her back teeth. When she talks she looks like a ventriloquist dummy.

December 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  9. cheefsfury

HER DAD IS OZZY OZMOND SO HOW COULD MYLEY BE A BAD INFLUENCE WHEN YOUR DAD IS THE DARK PRINCE OF MUSIC

December 22, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |