Katy Perry wants to have 'lots of children'
December 22nd, 2010

Katy Perry wants to have 'lots of children'

It’s a good thing Katy Perry's already friends with Elmo - the 26-year-old singer wants to have some wee ones with husband Russell Brand.

“I don't want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children,” she told the U.K.'s Grazia magazine.

But that may have to wait until she and Brand, who married in October, don’t have such hectic schedules. The “California Gurl” said she’s keeping her marriage a priority for now.

"We're both busy, but this is a huge part of my life. I call the shots on my schedule," Perry said. "There are weekends for Russ and weekends for me and my friends. Neither of us ever wants to lose ourself or the other in fame."

But it sounds like if there’s one place they don’t have to worry about making time for, it would be the bedroom.

"I have secrets and magic tricks, of course,” Perry divulged of how she keeps their sex life spicy. “I can't share them because then you'd all know. But let's just say I'm not shy."

Brand seems to have a few aces of his own. "Every day he amazes me," Perry said of her hubby. "He makes me laugh like no one else. We are each other's perfect match."

Filed under: Celebrities

« Previous entry
  1. Roland

They are comedians. Give them a break.

December 24, 2010 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. rose

More power to u katy do what makes u happy at least someone should be happy there's enough Miserable people in the world

December 23, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Help us

Just what the world needs...

More Dumb and Annoying people breeding!!!!

December 23, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Katie

They look lovely together. The will have beautiful little Brand children.

December 23, 2010 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Querhea

One word:WHAT?!?!?! and how many children is she talking about like as many as the Kardashians and the Jacksons?

December 23, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Child, Please!

Lord help any children of these two... or of ANY non-talented attention-wh@res. * smh *

December 23, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • T

While the lord is passing out favors you should ask if he can kick you a hand with sentence structure. Why does the lord always use the special people to convey his point? I guess he just works in mysterious ways.

December 23, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

I saw no problem with their sentence structure. even if there was, i don't think it's anything more than trivial. Heck, at least she got the point across. I think some people comment on here drunk just so they can laugh at it when they're sober.

December 23, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. karla

What a fun life for kids, to have them as parents.

December 23, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  8. Roland

I agree with Lynn. Good luck and God bless Kathy and to your husband. Merry Christmas everyone.

December 23, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  9. lynnsiane

Susie, How is having children not worth it? I would never give my daughter up for anything in the world. I don`t care if I never have a peace a day in my life again just knowing that I will have the joy of watching my child/children grow up to be someone and knowing I made it haoppen. I don`t know what happened with you and your family but I am sorry that it gave you a horrible outlook on such a beautiful blessing, and I wish you the best of luck with it. As for Katty and Russel I wish them the best of luck in both their marriage and making lots and lots of babies :)

December 23, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |

@lynn:
      I LOL'd at your "lots and lots of babies" xD

i think it's kinda funny when people say that on here. Can't really say why, I just sorta find it amusing.

December 23, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Roland

What will the chinese say: She's so hony....

December 23, 2010 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. KVD

l.j. ily.

December 23, 2010 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jeff

Splits-ville in 3 years. What the over-under?

December 23, 2010 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  13. Atmosphere

god loves ugly

December 23, 2010 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  14. Lil.Narika

So if any of yall people have any thing to say let me knw because GOD really dont like ugly and besides only god can but a time limit on katy and russel marriage so dnt try to stop them haters cuz what u say dnt matter anyway...=)

December 23, 2010 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  15. Lil.Narika

TOO ALL THE HATERS because Only GOD can control what happens in their marrige anyway.. ;-) Thanks to all of the positive people out there may GOD bless you but who are we to put our mouth on two wonderful peoples marraige... really?? So please dont think you fulling anyone because GOD is watchin you....

December 23, 2010 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  16. Lil.Narika

December 23, 2010 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

LilNarika learn to spell before you post. Grammar would help too. Also, try and keep off the caps lock there. No one really gives a damn about these people. We're just kinda bored. So chill out and especially quit emphasizing "GOD", cuz it's annoying as hell.

December 23, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uby_19@yahoo.com

@Muneeb Khan Get off your high horse before you fall off.

December 29, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. Geoffry

Come on! As if celebrity parents actually raise their own children! They hire nannies to change diapers, bathe, feed, and dress their babies. It doesn't matter if Katy has 1 or 10 it's all the same to people like her.

December 23, 2010 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  18. MommaDeWald

I WISH THEM BOTH THE VERY BEST AND A LONG BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOGETHER WITH LOTS OF BABIES ! I THINK THEY WILL MAKE GREAT PARENTS!

December 23, 2010 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  19. Ms. Anal Rectal

Gd luck to me and russell :)

December 23, 2010 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  20. Ms. Anal Rectal

Russell when your lonely i will be there to pick up the pieces baby mwah!

December 23, 2010 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  21. Ms. Anal Rectal

I wonder if russell would let me breastfeed him?

December 23, 2010 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  22. Ms. Anal Rectal

I will call him rusty or if its a girl rustina.

December 23, 2010 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  23. Ms. Anal Rectal

i wanna have russell's baby

December 23, 2010 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  24. L. J.

Knock that she donkey up! You British Lizardboy. Where all interested to see what the little offspring will look like........

December 23, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

You're disgusting. If I could flag your comment I would. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

December 23, 2010 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  25. susie

they will be better off without kids .. why do we feel that we have to procreate? i will not be having kids in my next life .. so not worth it .. just a lot of misery .. you willl never have peace in your life if you have kids ... sad but true!

December 22, 2010 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Watcher

You're a sad and bitter woman. Get a life and some mental help you crazy b!tch!

December 23, 2010 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

Watcher, you should be ashamed for writing that. And Susie, it sounds like some lamentable things have occurred in you lifetime, but instead of condemning others to our own misfortunes, we should wish them the best and hope that they live life happily and with good fortune.
      I wish you the best and I hope you can reconcile with your children or whatever it is that has caused you to adopt this outlook. :)

December 23, 2010 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Watcher

Why should I be ashamed for saying what you are really thinking? Stop being such a baby. If people didn't want other people to comment on their stupid posts, then don't post anything.

December 24, 2010 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. cara

all you haters are probably jealous because you couldn't keep your OWN marriage! get a life!!

December 22, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

Lol no reason to get angry. These people are just having fun with the many joys of anonymity. But automatically getting defensive, then hastily clacking out some half-baked, angered response isn't the way to go; To show that you're more mature and have much more developed cranial capacity, keep your response civilized instead of sinking to their level.
      Have a nice day! :D

December 23, 2010 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  27. happy

good to have a lot children but do you think of what gave you the idea. .....lots of children

December 22, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ccenger

it's sad that so many posters automatically give their marriage a time-limit

yes, odds are against them, but I wish Katy and Russell the very best and I hope they prove all the limits wrong
    i'm trying to do the same in my marriage

December 22, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • LordManimal

I presume where you are from that its acceptable to marry farm animals then? celebrity marriages that last: can't think of a one from my generation at least. People get propelled into stardom for being different; for having a hook. Marriage and many other "normal" pursuits just don't register for those folks.

December 23, 2010 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

Yay, there's another positive person in existence out there! I wholeheartedly agree. Good day to you, sir (or madam?), and best wishes.

December 23, 2010 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
    • T

Well, Manimal, you make some really strong points. not. Comparing a celebrities marriage to marrying animals, what in the world are you talking about? As far as celebrities who have remained married you got actors like Will Smith, Paul Newman, Elton John. etc. You speak of "these" people and how they think but what credibility do you really have? Just a jealous pessimistic. Truly sad.

December 23, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  29. sassie

Nice to hear there are some happily married celebs out there.

December 22, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  30. gladys joseh

I know katty would be a great parent and russell will be a good dad

December 22, 2010 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

I don't know if I should consider your comment a valid opinion or just a drunken spazzing of your hands on the keyboard, considering your greivous lack of punctuation or knowledge of how to spell the names of the persons in question.
      lolz i'm so mean. :D

December 23, 2010 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  31. Natty

I think ske will be a great mom(:

December 22, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  32. meya nicole

I THINK SHE SHOULD

December 22, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Roland

It looks like a match in a year after 2 kids.

December 22, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Daniel

she wants lots of children...before or after her divorce?

December 22, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Ken

They'll be divorced in a year.

December 22, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

Lol you shouldn't have such a fatalistic outlook. Give 'em the benefit of the doubt; some Hollywood stars really are different from the rest.

December 23, 2010 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  36. tyler

I can not believe that katy perry wants to have children. I did not know that katy perry got married.

December 22, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  37. gucciboii

Thats so beautiful what she wants to do everybody should feel the same way. children are a beautiful creation to life luvv u katy perry

December 22, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  38. liyah

Wow instead of being supportive, you guys are being rude..she loves kids and wants a lot..yes they come with a load of responsibilities..all kids do. she will be a great mom, she is very loving..

December 22, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • bored

yes, because you know her personally.

god, i hate stupid people.

December 22, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |

@bored:
      I Lol'd at your comment. Yeah I agree he acts like he knows her personally, but whatever let's not hate, there's no reason to call him stupid. Maybe he's just infatuated with a Hollywood Star, just like the 80% of America.

December 23, 2010 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
    • cloud

@Muneeb Khan
      You say this yet you've commented on many other's comments.. you sound like you're apart of that 80%.
      You also mention on somone's negative comment to be positive yet your making fun just bc liyah was trying to be supporitve and positive as well. You contradict yourself.

December 23, 2010 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |

@cloud:
      Lol dude don't take me so seriously. I'm just bored because it's almost 2 AM and all I've got is this crappy school-issue laptop that they've blocked nearly everything on. EVEN GOOGLE, I'M NOT KIDDING! they blocked a lot of other news websites too, but I guess because a lot of teachers use CNN Student News, they've left CNN alone.
      anyway, I didn't really make fun of Liyah, just sort of commented on bored's comment.
      I'm not gonna sit here and have a stupid argument over nothing with another anonymous person though. And I'm not calling you stupid, i respect your opinion.
      But I hardly ever follow Hollywood, and I couldn't care less what Katy Perry and Russell Brand do with their lives. Best wishes to the new couple, their possible future children, and also you, Cloud. :)

December 23, 2010 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Watcher

Muneeb, get a life. You are rude and stupid. You say you don't follow Hollywood but here you are posting.

December 25, 2010 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  39. denise

lets see what she has to say after the 1st child

December 22, 2010 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  40. andy

shes smoking hot.

December 22, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

I disagree. If you have professional stylists and makeup artists come in to dress 'em right and cake them with makeup, you can make anyone look good. I don't like the way she or her husband dress regardless so whatever.

December 23, 2010 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  41. Rudolf

Great thought,but be prepared for no sleep,feedings every 3 hours,diaper changes & no time for Russell. Good luck !

December 22, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

Lol at least you said good luck

December 23, 2010 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Moi

gee, your nice. give them a chance b****** just cause you don't like them doesn't mean you have to critisize them. + katy's awesome.

February 3, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  42. George Band

"We are each other's perfect match."

Let's see for how long.

December 22, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

Good lord man, chill out! Why condemn their relationship to failure instead of giving them a chance? Sure a lot of Hollywood relationships go south, but that's no reason to profile. Try and adopt a more positive outlook on things.

December 23, 2010 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
    • T

Stay positive the love will come back to me

December 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |