Lady Gaga 'devastated' over canceled Paris show
December 20th, 2010

Lady Gaga 'devastated' over canceled Paris show

Lady Gaga’s Parisian fans once again had to wait to see their Mother Monster take the stage.

The Grammy-nominated superstar was scheduled to perform at Paris’ Bercy stadium on Sunday, but plans were derailed due to severe weather conditions, with authorities banning trucks from entering the city.

“All 28 of my trucks for the Monsterball were detained by the French government going on over 26 hrs, 2 of my employees were arrested trying to get into Paris so we could perform,” Gaga tweeted Sunday. “I am furious and devastated, its unfair to my fans and to me.”

This is the second time Gaga’s Paris performance has been delayed; in October, she had to push back her appearances to December 19 and 20 because of the labor strikes.

Gaga, who herself was stuck on a bus in the nasty storm, has promised to make up for it.

“Today's cancelled Paris show is rescheduled for Tuesday, 2moro's show will happen as planned. I promise to give u the nights of ure life,” she tweeted Sunday.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lady Gaga • Music

1. Soundmonsters Frauenschwarm

We still cannot quite assume that Really should have refused often be one of those particular staring at the important points situated on Berghainr blog post. Our neighbors we are sincerely thankful for ones generosity as well giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. I am glad Berghain important information I managed to get with the web-site.

August 26, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. tracy

One things for sure, Gaga has captured the worlds attention. I respect the fact that she has no qualms about who she is or what she stands for. She seems quite confident for a young lady her age. And she adores her fans and keeps them informed such as telling her "little monsters" the reason for the cancellation. Her tweet was simply blown up by the media (big surprise). At least Gaga handled it tactfully. I remember going to a very famous rock stars concert in the 70's where we had purchased tickets six months in advance, stood in line for over 6hours to get in, and while waiting went through near rioting and crowd surges where we all were smashed up against each other. After going through all that we finally got in and after waiting another 2 hours for some unknown reason, the band finally staggered out onto the stage and had just started to play when the lead singer got sick and slipped and fell in it cracking his head open. End of concert. We received no refunds or apologies.

December 21, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Ticketmasterbot

We have a solution to purchase bulk tickets as soon as they get onsale i.e the best available tickets from all the ticketing websites like ticketmaster.com , evenue.com , livenation.com , stubhub.com please contact us on
    AIM:ticketbots@aim.com
    Yahoo:ticket.bots@yahoo.com
    MSN:ticketbots@live.com
    Gmail:ticketbots.com@gmail.com

December 21, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Godsmack

She is another one that let fame go to her head. Honestly can't she dress like a normal person? She will still sell her music without being so weird. What person in they right mind would wear meat?

December 21, 2010 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. erica

Agreed nintendo....something else i miss lol ill be 24 soon and omg i feel so outta my league anymore

December 20, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Voice of Reason

Many of these comments are indicative of jealousy and very limited knowledge related to arena tours. 28 tour trucks is actually pretty small in comparison to the 120 trucks U2 needs for their world tours, Usher's 30, Janet Jackson's 35 in her heyday and Madonna's 40 in hers to name just a few. Perspective when used properly is a beautiful thing.

December 20, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tracy ondras

Nintendo, I wasn't meaning to clump "all rappers" together. I actually like M and Snoop but I was talking about most rappers such as the 50 cent type. And I said Gaga reminds me of Madonna not meaning she is any way near better than her. But, she is still a good artist. Why are you so quick to judge and attack? Is your name up in lights somewhere now or ever have been? Hmmmmm.......

December 20, 2010 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

I'm not judging a thing. I've listened to Gaga's "music" and found it to be distasteful.

How the heck is Gaga a "good artist?" She dresses in weird outfits and lipsyncs to music... basically an expensive karaoke act. Nothing about her screams talented.

December 20, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  8. erica

Wow, this blog really made me miss the 90s. i like some of gagas music, but im no fan of hers. i love entertainers that are a little less obnoxious and more in tune with the economy..not knocking her way of life if its working for her, but how hard would it be really for all these people in the headlines to give back a little? too me, thats talent and thats loving your fans

December 20, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

erica, I grew up in the 90s (I am 24 almost 25) and I miss the music of the 90s. People were actually making music worth listening to, not chickensh_it that makes you want to destroy your radio and makes your ears bleed.

I am ashamed at what passes for "music" for my generation as far as these bs artists like Gaga are concerned, it's the bubblegum pop age all over again, except with new players, how sad.

December 20, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Henry Rollins is my musical/star/idol. He'd probably kick my butt for calling him one though (a star).
      I'll never understand the "Pop industry". It baffles me.

December 20, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sean

“I am furious and devastated, its unfair to my fans and to me.”

It's called "Mother Nature"; it's bigger than you. Get over it.

I mean, really....

December 20, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Tomcruise---(=======

I am gay

December 20, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ure vs. ur?

ure is for 'you're' and ur is for 'your'. Why did her tweet say 'ure'?

December 20, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

Because Gaga can't spell for sh_it, just like her idiotic stans errrr..... fans.

December 20, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

ALSO FUNNY THAT YOU CALL PPL STANS AND YOU SAID EMIMEM WAS AWESOME OR SOMTEHING BUT YOU WANNA TALK LIKE HIM SO THEN YOU MUST BE A STAN ALSO

December 20, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Cheesefur: Who's Emimem?
      Why so angry? You don't have to yell to get your point across.

December 20, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

HOW IS CAPSLOCK YELLING LIKE DO YOU READ THIS LOUDER THAN YOU NORMALY READ SOMTHING

December 20, 2010 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Cheesehead: Like, yeah dude.
      It's internet protocol. It signifies yelling or a raised voice. Were you sick the day they taught that or what? Punctuation, like, you know, periods, commas etc usually helps as well. Otherwise, we can all just go: klsdjfh ufaosfhj difhjefji0seijopHHIO)HIOJIO{HJIO*(U(U_U_}U(}_
      HJU.
      Got it?

December 20, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

IT HURTS MY FEELINGS THAT YOU THINK IM FROM GREEN BAY COME ON MAN I HAVE NEVER EVAN BEEN TO OHIO AND PLZ DONT CALL THE CYBER POLICE ON ME

December 20, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Greenbay is in Wisconson, LOL.
      Yeah, who cares?!?!?
      Cops are at your door right now...

December 20, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

LOOK BRO I CHECKED AND THEIR WSNT ANYONE THERE SO STOP PLAYIN

December 20, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ROB

All popular music sucks. I only listen to chamber music from the renaissance period on a hand cranked phonograph.

December 20, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. nintendowii10

cheefsfury

"PLUS ALL THOSE BANDS ARE FOR ANGST RIDDEN TEENAGE BOYS LIKE IF U REALY ARE 25 THEN AT LEAST PERTEND YOU LISTEN TO OLDER MUSIC"

Shinedown is for angst ridden teenage boys? Linkin Park is for angst ridden teenage boys? How come Shinedown's "Second Chance" was #1 on Adult Top 40 radio for weeks, and Linkin Park's new song "Waiting For The End" is climbing up the Adult Top 40 charts?

And Three Days Grace's song "Never Too Late" was an Adult Top 40 hit as well.

Maybe if you learned to fix your damn Caps Lock you'd be able to make coherent rebuttals as opposed to incoherent ramblings on.

December 20, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

MY CAPS LOCK KEY MAY BE BROKED BUT SO IS YOURE COMPARISONS I MEAN LADY GAGA TO LINKIN PARK THATS LIKE COMPARING EGGS TO CHOCOLATE EXCEPT LADY GAGA AND LINKIN PARK ARE BOTH REALLY BAD

December 20, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jeff

1. Yes, Gaga MAKES radio stations play her music....
    2. Yes, she has no talent as she sits at a piano, or when she writes music for other people & groups.
    3. Yes, she has no talent when at the age of 17 gets admitted to pretty pestigious performing arts school in NYC.
    4. Yes, Gaga is the only person to ever make headlines for doing something different.
    OMG, my life is over and I can no longer even listen to the Chili Peppers, Eminem or even Spears. Remember she shaved her head and boy we NEVER heard about that did we???
    5. I have a pretty extensive library of music so I might as well throw it all away. from Abba to Ziggy Pop...

December 20, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |

1) Fact.

2) Who has Gaga written music for that is worthy of respect? And if you want to see REAL females playing piano, look up Alicia Keys, Vanessa Carlton, Sara Barielles, Amy Lee.

3) Other artists have performed for kids as well, what makes Gaga so damned special?

4) Gaga tweets "Waaaaaaaaaaaa weather bad in Paris, waaaaaaaaaaaa my show is canceled, waaaaaaaaa! and we have this story we are commenting on.

5) I doubt that since you are wasting time defending a no talent hack like Gaga.

December 20, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jeff

TO: nintendowii10

Music tastes are different for everyone why can't her stuff be good to other people and just stay that way? S
    he isn't forcing it on anyone. If you have issues with media outlets constantly doing stories on her, shouldn't you be focusing your hate on them??

December 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

"I just feel like she needs to be defended as she has talent, doesn't ever say she's better then anyone else and just makes her music."

She has no talent, what does she do? Copycat Madonna and Britney, that's not talent, that's called karaoke... and that's all Gaga is, a very expensive bad karaoke act.

And yes, Gaga is forcing her garbage on us when her songs get played every 10 minutes on radio and she keeps on making headlines for stupid sh_it that had another artist did it, would get little to no attention for.

There have been plenty of other artists who have had to cancel shows, where are their headlines?

December 20, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

PERHAPS GAGA IS RAPING YOU CUZ YOUR SO DUM U CANT FIND THE OFF BUTTON ON YOURE RADIO SERIOUSLY WHO ACTUALLY LSITENS TO THE RADIO CANT YOU AFFORD AN IPOD I MEAN ITUNES IS FREE

December 20, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. nintendowii10

cheefsfury

"I AM HARDLY A GAGA FAN BUT I FIND YOUR POSTING AMUSING I MEAN SLIPKNOT WASNT IN THE NEWS WHEN THEIR FAT ANGRY BASS PLAYER DIED OF A DRUUG OVERDOSE CUZ THEY ARE BAD EVEN WROSE THEN PARAMOUNT"

Wow all caps, you sure showed me! :D

And yes Paul Gray died of a drug overdose, but point is... at least he actually played in a band that put out actual music... Slipknot's last album went #1, and the band is coming back next year, despite losing one of their members, just like Avenged Sevenfold did.

If Gaga died tomorrow, it would be HUGE headlines here and over the entire news. But when Paul Gray from Slipknot and The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold died, barely a mention in the media, and no huge headlines either.

Gotta love the politics of the music biz.

December 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

THIS IS SO SAD ADMIT IT YOU JUST HAVE A HARD ON FOR GAGA BUT THAT WILL BE SOME INTERESTING SWORD FIGHTING

December 20, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

December 20, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  17. DADDY GOOOGOOO

Lady gaga is such a moron. Playing right into other MORONS hands.

December 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jeff

TO: Boy George
    Your comments are the comments of an idiot. Ever listen to her album the Fame Monster? Bet not. and you judge her as you sit in your chair all alone, mad because you have nobody in your life so you vent about others that make a difference.
    You're a stud no doubt. That last part is sarcasm incase you didn't know..

December 20, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

I've only listened to the singles that get overplayed on the radio, and guess what... they've grown old on me and I'm tired of hearing them, and I'm tired of seeing Gaga make headlines for stupid sh_it... whether it be her wearing a meatsuit or whining about having to cancel her show (Wow her show in Paris is going to be canceled, the world is going to end!)

Clearly you are proof when Immortal Technique said "Going platinum has nothing to do with luck, it means a million people stupid as f_uck."

December 20, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  19. cavemanstyle

Kelly Clarkson > sucks
    JoJo > sucks
    Britney Spears > sucks
    Amy Lee > sucks
    Eminem > Rocks
    Linkin Park > Rocks
    Three Days Grace > Rocks
    Disturbed > Rocks
    Shinedown > Rocks
    Slipknot > ehhh..
    Lacuna Coil > ehh...
    Halestorm > never heard them

See, opinions, opinions :)

December 20, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

I'm actually trolling for Gaga fan replies with mad fanaticism and such... just to show how obsessed they are over this non talented hack called Lady Gaga.

December 20, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Am listening to Beastie Boys "Sure Shot" as I type this. Does that pass or flunk your judgmental scale?

December 20, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. nintendowii10

Kelly Clarkson > Gaga
    JoJo > Gaga
    Britney Spears > Gaga
    Amy Lee > Gaga
    Eminem > Gaga
    Linkin Park > Gaga
    Three Days Grace > Gaga
    Disturbed > Gaga
    Shinedown > Gaga
    Slipknot > Gaga
    Lacuna Coil > Gaga
    Halestorm > Gaga

Bring on the Gaga stans.... errr fans to say "All those people suck! Gaga rules all!" or something to that extent.

December 20, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*fawk..u..caca..

Wat a ffuucckkeenn piece of sshhiitt u r liwlufe iiddiioott. U must take after yor wwhhoorree aas..ss mama. U stupid rreettaarrdd........ffuucckk u and ccaaccaa bbaassttaarrdd......

December 20, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Mok

"2moro's show"
    Spell out these complicated words please before nobody remembers how to properly speak the English language. I know you're some fantastic musician but please look up the word if you cant spell it.

December 20, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jeff

TO: nintendowii10

1. Does Gaga make CNN do a story about her having a show cancelled?? Nope, they did it on their own.
    2. Read her BIO. She writes, performs etc etc.. BrittneySpears has NOTHING on her. Give a person some credit in life.
    3. Ever see Madonna on a Piano? I'm NOT saying she is bigger than her, just that she actually performs.

December 20, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. cavemanstyle

ahh, it all boils down to this. As soon as you become a public image, you're going to instantly become a target of both ends of the hate/love spectrum. It's psychology 101, and there's no avoiding it. Especially if you have some sort of talent that can be opinionated. Now, if you came out and said you have the cure for cancer, nobody could dispute that since it's science. However, with music, it's all subject to opinion so.. just ignore the public. They can think whatever they want, it only matters that YOU like your own music.

December 20, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  24. nintendowii10

Many rock bands have had to cancel shows too... how come none of them get front page headlines?

Heck, little attention was given to Slipknot's bassist Paul Gray dying earlier this year.

Gotta love the politics of the music biz.

December 20, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jeff

I find it interesting that in general, it's men that really seem to have an issue with Momma Monster. Why is that?
    She clearly has talent, she LOVES her fans, she informs them why the show is being cancelled.
    What do people who dislike Gaga actually dislike about her???

December 20, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

Jeff, get off of Gaga's di_ck for one.

Secondly, she's not the only artist to have to cancel a show. Why does the media get to grant Gaga headlines for b_itching about canceling a show, but not the hundreds of other artists who have also had to cancel shows for various reasons?

As for Gaga having talent, not even close. A blade of grass has more talent than Gaga any day of the week.

Like Immortal Technique said "Going platinum has nothing to do with luck, it means a million people stupid as fu_ck."

December 20, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boy George

Jeff you are clueless..talk about what you know....oh wait...that's nothing!!.Gaga is a talentless hack..aka Johnny Bravo.

December 20, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  26. mark

I WAS BITTEN BY A RABBID CHIPMUNK

December 20, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  27. smoke-n-mirrors

At least Brittney is much more f-able than Gaga.

December 20, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |

and at least Britney doesn't have a di_ck like Gaga does :D

December 20, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  28. cavemanstyle

She wouldn't be singing around me because she'd be too pre-occupied. LOL ! I hope she reads these posts and replies back to me cuz she's bored stuck in an airport :)

December 20, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  29. mark

I LOVE CHEESE.....

December 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  30. AJ

Oh! Get over with it! Poor sportmanship! It happened! Move on!

December 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Liberal Nick

I wonder how much of the 70 million she made this year she gave back to the enviroment that her and her entourage are destroying with their over done tour. 28 trucks and now telling how many jets to get the stuff to Europe not to mention the fuel her private jet burns hauling her from show to show. The common man just keeps giving her money to get richer while she destroys your world. Go ahead buy her tickets, buy her music but remember you did when she is high and dry on some mountain retreat while you're drowning in global warming caused melted glacier ice.

December 20, 2010 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  32. tracy

I was starting my partying days when Madonna landed on the scene. My friends and I went crazy for her! Lady Gaga does remind me alot of Madonna but I for one find it very refreshing after all that rap/hip hop slop. I'm tired of watching young men with their pants around their ankles and gyrating around like they are having an epileptic fit shout out no talent obscene lyrics while girls with big behinds hump around them. I think Gaga is a true artist and is putting all those rappers to shame.

December 20, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

"I think Gaga is a true artist and is putting all those rappers to shame."

If you truly think that, you need your head checked. Have you not listened to Nas, Eminem, Jadakiss, Outkast, Ludacris, who rap about real stuff and not being in da club like 50 Cent, Lil Wayne and other BS rap artists?

Gaga isn't an artist at all, she is a creation of rich millionaire record owners/producers. She can't sing or perform for sh_it.

As for being like Madonna, not even close, she's a cheap Madonna rip off.

Eminem > Gaga, suck on it! :)

December 20, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Isis

Robert Plant.

December 20, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  34. cavemanstyle

I REALLY like that PINK LIPSTICK she's got on right now : ) muhaha!

December 20, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  35. nintendowii10

Shameful that this sl_ut continues to make news. Her, Katy Perry, Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus are insults to the female pop genre. None of them can sing or write songs.

What happened to Kelly Clarkson, JoJo, Amy Lee, Sheryl Crow, and all the other talented female pop artists who don't strip half naked in their videos, smoke from bongs, or wear a suit made out of meat (EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!) just to get #1 on Billboard?

Pop music has become a corrupt marketing scheme. Instead of having actual musicians who write and perform music worth listening to, we get horsesh_it from Gaga, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, and Miley Cyrus claiming #1 every week on Billboard. None of what those sorry excuses for musicians remotely resembles music in the slightest, it sounds more like cats who have been run over multiple times.

Overrated and overexposed describes Lady Gaga and these non-talented female pop musicians to a T. I'll admit, I did tire of Britney when she was big, but at least she was original. Nowadays, we have Britney/Madonna copycats who aren't even that good.

I'm prepared to reap all of the hate from Lady Gaga stans.... errrrrrrrrrr fans. I'd suggest a favor that they check out actual music, not what MTV, VH1, and the mainstream pop stations call "music." Most of what I would consider actual pop music either gets no airplay because the artist has no promo even though they could run circles around Gaga and these other garbage popstars, or gets very little airplay because Gaga is hogging the spotlight.

Bring on the Gaga stans.... errrr fans! :)

December 20, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

YOU MUST BE CARNIE WILSON THE FAT SINGER

December 20, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |

cheefsfury

"YOU MUST BE CARNIE WILSON THE FAT SINGER"

Nope I'm a 24 year old (almost 25) calling it as I see it.

Yes I may have insulted Gaga fans by calling them "stans," but if the shoe fits... wear it, and a lot of the Gaga defenders are just that... stans, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww leave Gaga alone!" acting like she's a God or ruler of the world.

Gaga is nothing more than another Madonna/Britney clone, along with Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus. They're fads, until the next big popstar grabs the spotlight. 10 years from now, people will be saying "Gaga who?" just like with Britney.

Bring on another stan.... errrrr fan!

December 20, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

December 20, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Eric Onassis.

While all of you ignorant people are making fun of Lady Gaga in whatever fashion, she is having fun too. This year alone so far she has made 70,000.000 million and laughing all the way to the bank. Laugh at that !.... you idiots. Find something better to write all you loosers. Or better yet take a good look in the mirror and tell us what you have to offer. Post a picture I dare you !

December 20, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • nintendowii10

"This year alone so far she has made 70,000.000 million and laughing all the way to the bank. Laugh at that !"

So if Bill Gates dropped a pop album that went diamond, would that make him the best popstar of all time.

Let me give you a quote from Immortal technique. It goes "Selling a million has nothing to do with luck/it means a million people stupid as f_uck."

And I guess that makes you one of the million people stupid enough to listen to Lady Gaga. Laugh at that!

December 20, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • cavemanstyle

Hey Eric.. how far is your nose up her buttux dude? lol.. Money isn't everything... :D

December 20, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Eric: I do, it's called my facebook page.
      But that's not the issue. I'm not saying she is ugly. And that I would judge someone on something as superficial as how they look is offensive.
      She should have to give Missing Persons royalties for stealing their look.
      I really tried to listen to her stuff. I could not. I very much don't like it.
      I bet she's a pretty cool person in person, and I think she looks fine. But PLEASE, don't make me listen to PokerFace. Uuuggghhhhhhh.

December 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  37. COOLNESS IS MY NAME

You're right Poop on you butt face gaga bee-otch! She is a butt face bee-otch!!! And I hope she D I E S too!!! HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
    "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"A"A"HA"HA"A

December 20, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  38. POOP ON YOU BUTT FACE GAGA BEEE-OTCH

I hate her. Hope she runs off the road and D I E S. Ha ha ha.

December 20, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  39. miss delicious

one day we all gotta answer 2 a higher power so lets disagree n love lady ga is weird and vulgar so hate da sin love da sinner

December 20, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Nikki

What Lady Gaga does is not a "living." Anyone can do what she does. Even circus monkey's. She doesn't make music. She makes a specticle of her self and all the little sheeple think it's cute, so they give her someone's hard earned money. Be it their own, or their parents. She has absolutely no talent at all. That is why she dresses the way she does. No harm in dressing like a weirdo...but she just does it to get the attention. I think those kinds of people are called "posers."

December 20, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Liberal Nick

I think the carbon footprint for 28 trucks is grossly irresponsible. Ban Gaga for the sake of Mother Earth.

December 20, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  42. DianaE.

To much meat~nothing but greif!Please spare us.

December 20, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  43. A

Some of you, who are over 15, are not grown up yet. You may go play with that thing, but please don't make too much noise.

December 20, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  44. NoDoubt

Haters! She's got a great voice, and seems to care about her fans. She's an entertainer, and does her job well.

December 20, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  45. jake

All of you are hilarious! thank you for making my day!

December 20, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Cris

28 trucks? Come on if she just wanted to entertain with her talent she could have just used a stool, guitar and spotlight. Oh wait then someone might find out how bad her computer altered voice really is.

December 20, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  47. pazzeo

Wow! So many angry people. Whether you like her or not, think she has talent or not, pipe the anger down! No reason to call someone stupid just because they have differing opinion on the talent of someone who doesn't even know you exist. Is that the compass in your life? Someone else's opinion of anyone's singing talent? Yikes.

December 20, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Doug Schrecengost

Gaga is a prima dona. I must confess that I love her big snozzle [i.e. nose]. Her music is great, but she is a little to into herself. If that's what it takes, let it be.

December 20, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  49. patti

People be nice! Everyone has to make some kind of living.

December 20, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Don

Ugh. Shut up already, you spoiled dunce. Nobody cares.

December 20, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  51. The Fish

They cancelled her show because they put me there instead. My dog and pony show trumps hers!

December 20, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Min

Well sounds like they arrested Robert and Fernando but what about Alejandro?

December 20, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Cadmando

Question:
    If Lady Gaga had a wardrobe malfunction.... how would you know?

December 20, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Michael

Caca is garbage.

December 20, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Matt

She was devastated?!!! I am devastated this is news.

December 20, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Boy George

Chick with a stick!!..for realz..she let me touch it.

December 20, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  57. jack frost

Lady gaga has real balls standing up to the french
    No I mean she/HE really has balls, about standing up to the french, she is a loser
    Snowed in, airport closed buses stoped, no snow plows for her personal tour, I see end of the world,
    In 300,000,000,000 years, bad Mister lady gaga trash

December 20, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  58. The Crying Game

It puts the lotion in the basket...

December 20, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  59. brian

Madonna 2.0...gotta love it. She has not a single original bone in her body nor any true talent to speak of. You want to hear a singer, listen to Jennifer Hudson.

December 20, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ronnie

She will never be as good as Madonna, she's not even half as attractive as Madonna. And as for Jennifer Hudson, yes she can sing, but that's not the whole package, the spectacle of the show is what people go to see Madonna, Cher or Gaga for. Who wants to see a chunky chick just sing in front of a crowd? If I wanted that I'd go see Aretha Franklin (and have).

December 20, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  60. slavedriver

So...what did 2 of her drivers get busted for? Girls pretending to be boys? Wow I must be bored.

December 20, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  61. David M

Thank goodness for bad weather! She's "devestated"???? Oh please.

December 20, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Tully

I'm no fan of Lady Gaga (I guess I'm too old to appreciate her entertainment) but 28 trucks loaded with all the necessary for a music show given at Bercy Stadium sound right. There are changing sets for the stage, musical instruments for the musicians, props and costumes for Gaga, her back-up singers, dancers, etc. – a tremendous production.

December 20, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  63. cholo

Hey anessa. shut the %$beep@# up gaga is caca and everyone who likes what she calls music is just as stupid as her chlothing.

December 20, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Jeff Lebowski

Anyone who insults lady gaga doesn't even qualify to carry her jockstrap. Just because she tucks her sack back doesn't mean she isn't a great artists.

December 20, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Janice

Lady Gag Me sucks!! Nothing more than a Madonna "wannabe"

December 20, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Superhiro

"Wahhhh, stupid weather cancels my tour, it's not fair!!! Waaaahhhhh!" Come on, don't complain about the weather.

December 20, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Craig

Well I'm sure parisians are upset, but lady gaga having talent or not isn't truly the issue. I'm sorry to europe for the bad weather but the fact is the show will be rescheduled so lady gaga ought not get upset over this. When it says she's stuck on a bus I don't feel to sympathetic. No doubt it's a luxury tour bus, not some icey cold school bus like we rode on every day.

December 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  68. who cares

Wow who cares

December 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  69. KnowItALL

Gaga is caca cause she stinks and, all those guys are right; it IS a MAN and still you are determined to refer to that as entertainment

December 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  70. The truth

Show was cancelled because Gaga looks like a man...damn is she ugly!!

December 20, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  71. leo

Some info about the paparazzi,alejandro and roberto are gay mexican truck drivers working for gaga:)

December 20, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  72. AGeek

What an pompous, egotistical, elitist f–kwad. Yeah, pack up the streets with your 28 truck so snow removal crews can't clear the streets and the regular working folks can't get to/from work to pay for your dumb–s music. What a piece of trash this cretin is. She needs to be banned from the f–king planet, not just France.

December 20, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  73. For reall

WOW! A conert has been cancelled/re-scheduled....and some people's respect and fariness has gone cancelled as well!
    Laday Gaga is talented, and got it all! P.S I live in US and over 15

December 20, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

For reall?
      Yes, the conert was cancelled. Bummer, eh?
      Respect and fariness for Laday Gaga? Can't do it.
      You spell as well as Lady Gaga has talent.

December 20, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Kevin

She has 28 trucks dedicated to the tour!? Holy *bleep*

December 20, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

You don't have 28 trucks?

December 20, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Colin

Yeah, she has a lot of trucks, though in Europe they are apparently much smaller than in the USA. In the US, her concert train is like 8 tractor trailers. She carries everything around, because she has no home or apartment. She literally lives on the road, is on vacation in a hotel, or stays with her parents when she is in New York.

December 20, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  75. palintwit

Sarah Palin could take a few lessons from Lady Gaga.

December 20, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Jak420

europeans smell bad!

December 20, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  77. life real

Go feed them and shut up.

December 20, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  78. walter Sobchak

Show was cancelled because of a giant half chicken, half squirrel spotted in paris.

December 20, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  79. real life

Nobody over 15 cares about this woman. I'm tired of her getting attention while millions are starving in the US.

December 20, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dude

You're seriously grumpy.

December 20, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • blythe

so because there are terrible things going on in the world we have to reject all forms of entertainment? i think we would all go insane if that were the truth...

December 20, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Innsane Sally

Dude. I'm 17 and im crazy about Lady Gaga. So are all of my friends. My sister is nearly 20, and shes goo goo for Gaga aswell. The world is full of little monsters, so get over it. And as for getting attention, dude its called entertainment, and it just happens to be her career. I could ask you "Man, your mom goes to work each day, when little boys arent getting christmas presents." So dip it, lick it, suck it, and stick it to the man. PEACE ♥

December 20, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • nada

You make no sense. People should not be entertained until everyone gets fed? Let's wait for them to get educated, too.

December 20, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • ana7elu

I'm 42 & u care abt her lol

December 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobo

ana7elu, maybe need to grow up by maybe 27 years???

December 20, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • uhuhreally

I'm over 15 and I care more about her than I ever would for you and your probable worthless life. Grow up.

December 20, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Saganhill

@Sally...have a "Peace" of this...If this is what you think entertainment is I would hate to see what you think Drama or Comedy is. Like I say, I feel sorry for you pussified, no class, celeb-look-a-like as*wipes who think this crap is any good. So, take your idiot rap/hiphop/bublegum crap that you call "entertainment" and shove it up your colon. No one takes you, her music, and your generation seriously anyways...

December 20, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

There are little monsters and plenty of trolls on this thread.

I'm 32 years old. I like Lady Gaga and think she's entertaining for many reasons, although seeing one of her concerts is not on my to do list. I also like watching old movies like White Christmas and touring museums. I have mainstream and obscure tastes.

Now if you're going to be small minded about differing generations value, you may miss something and that's on you, not on the individuals of that generation. Each previous generation is not the golden era they proclaim. My era had crappy sitcoms and performers that my parents and grandparents rolled their eyes at too.

And if you don't care for her, why read the article in the first place or comment? Oh yes because you're a troll!

December 20, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Dear ME: Non LGaga fans can read this article and comment as well. It's called freedom. Look it up. And if anyone not agreeing with YOU... or ME... whatever, then there are many trolls out there. Lady GaGa SO copied Missing Persons, it's so obvious. Aaaarrrgghhhhh, DaveTheTroll.

December 20, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Colin

Real life, you said "Nobody over 15 cares about Gaga". Well, I'm 55 and I care. Senator Frank Laughtenberg, US Senator from NJ, is a big fan as well (has a box for her upcoming DC show in 2011), and he's 86. Ipso facto, your facts are incorrect, and thus your opinion is irrelevant.

In addition, she at least announced why the show was cancelled, and is giving up part of her vacation to do the show. Many years ago, I had tickets to an ABBA concert. It was cancelled (AFTER I spent time and money traveling to and parking for the concert), and they never rescheduled.

To nintnedowil10-This show was originally cancelled in October, because of riots. Now it was cancelled again because of the French authorities. Add in the fact that she is the biggest pop star going at the moment, and that two of her employees were arrested, and you have news. And just who is slipknot-never heard of them, sorry.

December 20, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deb

Real Life... This is an article about a musician, and you are bringing in complaints about people starving all over the world. One honestly has nothing to do with the other. Your bias is obvious.

December 20, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bunny

I enjoy Lady Gaga's songs, and don't care for most rap music. However, as a writer and linguist, I have a very healthy respect for rap as an art form. It's a form of poetry that's far superior to most other lyrics, especially when one considers that much of it is created spontaneously. I consider Snoop Dogg and Eminem to be on a par with troubadours like Gordon Lightfoot; they tell complete stories in a way that's accessible to everyone who hears them.

For what it's worth, I'm a 40-something whose taste runs from death metal to classical music, and whose favourite artists include Cee Lo Green, Jean Le Loup/Le Clerc, Leonard Cohen, Juanes, Pink Floyd and Captain Beefheart. You can't really say that everyone who enjoys Lady G's music is vapid (and I'm certainly over 15). It's also unfair to classify rap as something less than it is just because it doesn't appeal to one's taste; I don't care much for Shakespeare's plays, but it's because of the subject matter – that man was a brilliant writer, and my not wanting to watch a performance of his work isn't an indictment on his ability.

December 20, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • saganhill

@Bunny....They're not Lyrics Bunny, they are Rhymes and as such they are on par with fairytales. They dont tell stories, they tell of incomplete ramblings of an idiot with a microphone. The mixing is on par of that of a 1940's recording studio with a 60Hz filter gone awry. Any monkey with a mic can rap as long as you can rhyme words into a mish-mash of incoherant idioms that make about as much sense as a pig playing a piano. Why is all rap/hiphop sound like a bunch of monkeys beating on an innertube with an ore?

December 21, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  80. Valerie

Well, not a fan but she gets MY respect. At least she has "something" to offer, unlike most of these other fool "celebrities" with nothing to put on display but their fake t&t$................and unlike Gaga, here today, gone tomorrow, only to be replaced by yet another fool who thinks we haven't all seen a fake chest before.............

December 20, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Kneivel

That "something" is "her" pen1s. She's really a man.

December 20, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nada

She has not shown anything that resembles talent!!

December 20, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • AlienAnessa

Hey Nada, guess what?? You're NOTHING!! She's got more talent in a toenail than you and your entire family will ever have.

December 20, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seraphim0

Aww.. Poor Anessa. Someone dislikes this entertainer and you lose your mind. How ridiculous is that? The woman is a passable entertainer, granted... but she's not some almighty force of nature. She's not very talented in any form outside of shock and odd behavoir. Her eccentricity is what she sells and what she uses to market her "music." She's essentially the Marilyn Manson of her genre- great salesman of her own abilities, and she knows how to market herself. Her music is pretty much average, but she sells herself. People like you who flip out when someone disapproves of dislikes an artist are seriously deluded and might need some help. Obsession is unhealthy.

December 20, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • saganhill

So you say she has something to offer? What might that be? Freakshow status?

December 20, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Saganhill

Poor Anessa, You will never know what true talent is. I feel sorry for anyone born between 1984 and 1990. Their music sucks, their cars suck even more, they have no one to remember other than people who made celeb status with nothing more than good looks or jail time, they have no idea how to bring up their own kids but do it as "Professional Parents" and over schedule their kids life. They get satisfaction viewing TV with crappy writers never knowing the great shows that were on made by great writers. Im so glad Im not one of you crappy kids who have no ear for music, style, or what it truly means to be cool. And wearing the crotch of your pants to your ankles is circus clown style. Same with the muffintop look.

December 20, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • DenverGal10

@Saganhill – while I do agree with most of what you said, don't you think it is a bit of an overstatement that EVERY SINGLE PERSON born between 1984-1990 are all the same people who are into the same things? I am 25 years old (born 1985) and I know for a fact that I am NOT one of the people you described. Be a little more fair is all I ask. Just because you are surrounded by a resounding pop culture doesn't mean you buy into it.
      I think that Lady Gaga is a no talent ass clown who realized what "shock value" can get you. She'll be forgotten one day, just like every other pop star who gets their 15 minutes. Hopefully this day comes sooner than later, I'm tired of hearing about her.

December 20, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deb

Nada... you have the right to your opinion, as these others have the right to theirs. I have seen the old vids of Lady G before she had to bend and adapt to the current trends and sound to be sellable. I think she did an amazing job and has continued to appeal to the younger generation, and be a good role model at the same time. I like .... her intriguing wardrobe, and how she shows respect for the artists that have gone before her. I am not a fan, but as an older woman, whose daughters listen, I am interested in keeping pace with what it is they like. Honestly? I sincerely do think many of the new up and coming artists are putting a great amount of 'them' into their work... It shows.

December 20, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  81. dave

I saw this act. Back when it was called Missing Persons.

December 20, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

OMG I totally agree..... Missing Person did it right the first time..... Lady Gaga is crap compared to Bozzio..... She had talent and was 100% original ......

December 20, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vince

What's Missing Persons?

December 20, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kat

Missing Persons rocks!

December 20, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Vince: People who ask too many dumb questions on chat boards... they just... go missing.

December 20, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jiggered

HA! So very true! The first time I saw Lady GaGa I thought, Dale Bozio.

December 20, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Miz Dee

OMG, Vinnie and Warren and Terry and Dale....ooohhhhh, hot hot hot. This GAGA is no Dale, no way honey, did you forget Dale was a Playboy bunny? Girl's stacked like a brick house, and that little *squeak* in 'Destination Unknown'? Cream, pure thick cream. Missing Persons was a fabulous band, one of the best the 80's had to offer. Then again, I remember Berlin, too, lol...and Howard Johnson, Thomas Dolby, Human League, Duran Duran, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Thompson Twins...*sigh* ahh GAGA, the things we could teach you, dear...

December 20, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  82. wikileaks

Show was cancelled due to some information I gave.

December 20, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

OK, that was stupid but I laughed anyway! LOL!

December 20, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • blythe

me too. lol

December 20, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • kiki

I think it's really great how much she cares about her music and fans! Some artists cancel their shows without any explanation and never reschedule their concerts.

December 20, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • kittano

Dear Lady Gaga. Being deprived of your musical stylings for a few more hours is not the worst problem people all over Europe are having, as a result of the weather. It's pretty cold so all your protein based concert clothing should survive a few more hours – so, relax.

December 20, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |