Denise Richards and Nikki Sixx have had 'a couple dates'
December 20th, 2010

Denise Richards and Nikki Sixx have had 'a couple dates'

Yes, Denise Richards has confirmed that she’s been spending time with Motley Crue musician Nikki Sixx – but it’s not as serious as some may think.

The actress spilled the beans on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live!,” admitting to host Andy Cohen, “We've gone on a couple dates.”

But, she added, "The God's honest truth is we're taking it very slowly."

Reports first began circulating that Richards and Sixx had sparked a love connection last week after the two were reportedly seen having breakfast together at a Calabasas, California café one morning.

When she was talking to Bravo's Cohen, Richards called Sixx, 52, “a very lovely person,” and added that the two have known each other for quite some time.

"He's been my neighbor for years," the 39-year-old actress said. "I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice.”

That line tickled her paramour, who tweeted, “Watching @Denise_Richards on BRAVO's ‘Watch what happens live’...I like the ‘May have borrowed some sugar’ line. Haha. Love the shoes. :)”

Filed under: Celebrities

1. ban hop

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've found out till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?|What i don't realize is if truth be told how you're no longer actually much more well-favored than you may be right now. You're very intelligent.

September 4, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Karen

I love the both of them....and their shows....SixxSence (sp) maybe they are both what each other needs....she did do an interview the other day...someone asked was she seeing someone...she said yes, he stayed over and one of the girls knocked on the bedroom door and 'he' ran into the bathroom for fear of getting seen/caught.....hmmmm wonder if it was Nikki??? let's hope so.....stay tuned!!!!

December 21, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. remy

what does she see in him – he isnt married is he ? that seems to be her type

December 21, 2010 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Duh.....

Married? When did you wake up from your coma? He's been divorced and through several women already, AND kicked the smack.

December 21, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. howhiru

Yuk. She's dating her dad. She cant learn not to date this type. Shame on her for not being a good role model for kids.

December 21, 2010 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. Godsmack

Sometimes she seems ok to look at and sometimes not. I'm I right to think that guys? From a female point of view I think sometimes she wears too much dark eye makeup. I don't know what it is. Anyway, wasn't she involved with another neighbor, her own friend's husband?

December 20, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Super

`

December 20, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. John Robertson

She's a creepy looking chick.. way past her implant prime

December 20, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boinker

Yeah, a true psychotic. A better picture would just be a close up of her naked crotch and mask everything else out. I would might have a better opinion of her (so long as the herpes sores are under control).

December 21, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. calikit86

Trade one druggie for another. ugh

December 20, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

calikit86: Nikki has been sober for many years. Probably longer than you.

December 20, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  9. N

'Wild Things' happen between these two, I'm sure.

December 20, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Oh yeah, they boinked. And she's being nice about it cuz she wants more.
      Nothing wrong with that.

December 20, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dave

Chicks still dig the Sixx. Amazing.

December 20, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Makenna

Calabasis? Huh? C'mon CNN, it's Calabasas.

December 20, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |