If all you want for Christmas is a Western thriller and another Fockers movie, you’re in luck: That just so happens to be what’s opening at the theaters this weekend over the holiday.
But before you get there, be sure not to miss these 9 other pop culture moments this week:
- “Survivor: Nicaragua” is drawing to a close with its two-hour finale tonight on CBS at 8 p.m.
- Speaking of season finales, if you’ve been keeping up with ABC's “Skating with the Stars,” the “DWTS” spin-off’s finale is on Monday at 8, and you’ll get to find out who will be crowned as “Skating" champion at the same time on Tuesday.
- With all of these shows coming to an end, something else has to start. Enter Fox’s new game show, “Million Dollar Money Drop,” premiering December 20 at 8 p.m. If you find watching people play to keep $1 million by answering trivia questions against a clock rather addicting, you can catch the show on Fox at 9 p.m. for the rest of the week.
- Later that night, if you’re still a little sad about Larry King’s exit, the longtime CNN host will be on the other side of the table with a visit to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on December 20.
- Is “Pretty Girl Rock” your kind of holiday music? Hear a little more from Keri Hilson when her latest effort, “No Boys Allowed,” drops on December 21.
- Jamie Foxx is also releasing an album this week, "Best Night of My Life," and the singer/actor will appear on "Letterman" on December 21. (Golden Globe and SAG-nominated Sofia Vergara will be making an appearance as well.)
- Cozy up as chestnuts roast on the fire with “Salt,” “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” and “The Town,” all arriving on DVD this week.
- Break out the kleenex: "A Home for the Holidays," a program that raises awareness about adoption, airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. on CBS. Musical guests include Katy Perry, Melissa Etheridge, Maroon 5, Ricky Martin and Nelly.
- Pick your holiday nostalgia film this December 24 at 8 p.m.: NBC is showing the classic "It's a Wonderful Life," and over on TBS, you can catch "A Christmas Story." (TBS makes this decision a little easier for you, since you can watch "A Christmas Story" for an entire 24 hours on the network starting at 8 p.m. )
- Last but not least: "True Grit" and "Little Fockers" both open nationwide on December 22, with Jack Black's "Gulliver's Travels" opening on Saturday, December 25.