Chris Colfer talks potential Kurt/Blaine kiss
December 18th, 2010

Chris Colfer talks potential Kurt/Blaine kiss

Gleeks, if you’re pulling for a kiss between Chris Colfer’s Kurt Hummel and Darren Criss’s Blaine, you may have to wait awhile. Colfer told E! News that he hasn’t been doing any lip-locking…at least, not on “Glee.”

"Not yet,” Colfer told E! of any potential smooching going down between the two characters. “But it's really funny how hungry people are for that. Calm down, perverts!"

Plus, Colfer added, Kurt and Blaine may not even be the kissing types.

“Maybe they're not going to kiss? Maybe a nice hug will do for them. Maybe they're of a higher-level relationship; everything is spiritual,” Colfer mused. “Who knows? But I think if we rush it too much, every one would say how much we rushed it and how it wasn't real."

But aside from the kisses, Colfer said he's still hoping to get Julie Andrews to play his "Glee"-ful grandmother.

"I'm pretty sure I've been obnoxious enough now that she knows that I want her. I think they just have to write it for her…And Anne Hathaway wants to play my lesbian aunt," Colfer said.

"I'm all for that. Could you imagine a family with myself, Mike O'Malley [who plays Kurt's dad, Burt], Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway? That's one hell of a family."

Filed under: Glee • television

1. dancingpuppets

loooooooooooool i cant wait anymore so i did a picture of them kissing myself x3

January 6, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Incredulous

Get over it! It is fiction. It is television. If you don't like it don't watch it. Tune into the test pattern or something more appealing to you. Be grateful you even have the option of choice! Be grateful you even have a television to watch!

In 2010 it amazes me that people have nothing better to do than whine about who kisses who or who loves who, whether in real life or not. Famine, war, terrorism, homlessness, disease, climate change, drought, poverty, illiteracy, addiction.....take your choice. Channel your energy, passion, angst, hatred, whatever you choose to call it, into something more deserving of vilification and eradication.

December 30, 2010 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. Kate

I love Glee, so why don't you just turn it off already?

December 21, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. brit

glee is the worst tv show take if off already

December 21, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. mel

Amber you need to go to church and ask for forgiveness. Coming from a straight married woman I feel there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone being gay. Everyone in this world deserves happiness no matter how they choose to do so. Satan is waiting for your ignorant a** in hell.

December 20, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Be Quiet

Blaine is hot and Kurt is not. Kiss me instead Blaine! I'll be your teenage dream!

December 20, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. omg

that's just wrong

December 19, 2010 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. blessing

Ma god justin bieber u are so cool

December 19, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. sasha

I don't know about everyone else but I want to see that family! Goodness that just sounds like a melody of love does it not? As for the kiss, makes me think of prelude to a kiss, classic jazz song full of sultry longing. Yum! Wait...what are we talking about?

December 19, 2010 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  10. jamie

I'm so proud of him. He's really different from other gay dudes that I usually see in television... Not that he's not ready or anything but he's concern on the people who will watch that show. Remember, not only klaine shippers watched glee, there are also others who wanted to see more substance in their relationship rather than having a hook-up scene with each other just for the benefit of klaine fans. Thinking that makes me admire him even more.

December 19, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. y2daddy

Is this even news? It's more newsworthy these days when the gay couple doesn't kiss. It's been done already.

December 18, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sigh

Go for it!

December 18, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. suebrody

I totally agree. Need a Klaine kiss!

December 18, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy

Ohhh boy, bet Jim Brieske will have a LOT to say about this...hopefully he doesn't watch "Glee"! Lol!

December 18, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. tom

Hey I love ya Kurt and as a gay man am very proud of the way you've played the role....but come on. Realistically teens (gay or straight) don't dance around a kiss the way you guys are. Most teens would have already been in the sack and although I'm not saying they should go there so fast...a kiss is just a kiss...after watching baby it's cold outside I think the flirting level went off the charts...so pucker up both of you. We are all waiting.

December 18, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  16. Mysti

Wow, I don't even begin to know what to address first in your hate filled comment, but here it goes: First, being gay is not wrong. You may not agree with it but that in and of itself doesn't make it wrong. Don't judge lest ye be judged. Second, the "worst of America?" What, Glee, a television show is the worst America has to offer? Hmmm, what about the homeless epidemic, AIDS, hunger in America, missing children or the WAR in Iraq/Afghanistan? Seems to me that those may trump an episode of Glee that may or may not come into your home at night on television. Lastly, "evil incarnate by the Muslim world?" I bet the Muslim world has better things to do with their time than to watch Glee. Seriously doubt that they would base their opinions and beliefs of America in general off of a TV show. Thanks for the 5 minute distraction from work though. Reading your comment made me laugh enough to want to post.

December 20, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. actually

Amber said nothing about muslims watching the show she is simply talking about the way people are drooling and want it. She is talking about the american people wanting people to be gay and kiss has nothing to do with watching solely glee....for the record saying gay is wronge is not judgemental it is called TRUTH. So lets think about things before we post Misty.

December 20, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  18. leslie

Are you a muslim? Sounds like it from the hatred that is spewing from your mouth. The gay population isn't the worst of america, Glee is not the worst of America. The worst of america is people like you spreading hatred. If you don't like the show, don't watch it! So how about you pucker up and kiss my rosy red a$$!

December 20, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  19. actually

Wow such hatred comign from your mouth and just because a comment is made doesn't mean someone is muslim. no I will not kiss your rosy red anything.

December 20, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |