Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri's engaged
December 13th, 2010

Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri's engaged

Two celebrity weddings went down over the weekend, and there's a third soon to come: Susan Sarandon's daughter, actress Eva Amurri, is engaged to former MLS soccer player Kyle Martino, according to People.

The 25-year-old "Saved" star told the Twitterverse her exciting news on Saturday, writing, "The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!!!! #Engaged!"

Martino, who is known to Amurri as "the most wonderful man on this planet," is now a commentator on the Fox Soccer Channel. The 29-year-old is originally from Connecticut, but now lives in California with Amurri.

"What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged!" Amurri tweeted Saturday. " Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!!" Amurri's rep added that the couple "couldn't be happier."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Matt

damnit!

December 14, 2010 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. Truly

She is a 50 years younger version of her mom - best wishes !

December 14, 2010 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  3. Chris

Wow. She's very pretty.

December 13, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Marco555

I'm sorry Eva, I'm sure your a wonderful actress, but I've never heard of you. Can you hook me up with some autographs tho?

December 13, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Chris Weaver

Who cares?!?!?!?!

December 13, 2010 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeffry Lebowski

I have no idea who these people are but how dare they try to impersonate lady gaga with an adams apple and a tucked back sack.

December 13, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. boocat

I give this marriage 5 years tops. Both parties are too young to get married.

December 13, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mimi

boocat,

You old goat. Since when is 25 & 29 too young to get married? You obviously are an old spinster.

December 13, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ali

I've been married for 5 years now (together with my husband for 8), we have a beautiful daughter (and don't jump to any conclusions, we tried for more than 2 years after we were married before we got pregnant) and are still very happily married and I was 21 when I walked down the aisle. I have a friend who is 29, her husband is 30, and they've been married for 11 years. I also know many couples who were married after 30 and who were divorced within 5 years. Age is a number, a date of manufacture, nothing more. Judging people based on their age is pretty silly when it's life experience that counts.

December 13, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Brett Michaels

Yeah I would totally ruin this engagement.

December 13, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |