NeNe and AC join forces on 'Watch What Happens Live'
December 13th, 2010

NeNe and AC join forces on 'Watch What Happens Live'

We are shocked that it hadn't happened before.

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" super fan Anderson Cooper joined cast member NeNe Leakes on Bravos' "Watch What Happens Live" immediately following her hit show on Sunday night. Cooper has gone on record saying NeNe is one of his favorite "Housewives," and she in turn has referred to him as her "Boo," so host Andy Cohen brought the pair together for a bit of fun.

The two recapped some of the most memorable moments from Sunday night's show, including a laser machine which Kim used to purportedly burn off fat (while eating pizza) and Anderson questioned what cast member Dwight does for a living...to which NeNe responded, "Lie."

They also played "NeNe or No No" in which Anderson was taxed with guessing if certain memorable lines – such as "Who gonna check me Boo?" – originated from NeNe. The lines were rendered even more entertaining because they were delivered by Cohen's parents.

And the fun didn't stop there. During the after show, "Live with Regis and Kelly" co-host Kelly Ripa called in along with her husband Mark Consuelos to chat with the pair, and NeNe and Anderson later discussed Madonna and Lady Gaga.

1. DIANE

NeNe is just a thug in a designer dress. she has no social skills and will create a scene at a private party at the drop of a hat. I am surprised that Atlanta socialites continue to invite her to parties.

January 27, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Maiko

I really loved that show, it was the best yet if you asked me. Anderson and NeNe Leakes for the win!

I loved his stabs at the Housewives of beverly Hills Plastic surgery.

December 17, 2010 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  3. Tasha

NeNe did not say, "who gon check me, Boo" That was Sheree'. That was a NoNo, not a NeNe

December 14, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Floora

This was a great show - laughed alot. Andy's parents were so good at delivering the lines during the game.Nene is too funny & AC was a good sport.

December 14, 2010 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  5. Robert Goulet

If by "Boo" she means closeted news anchor, then she's right.

December 13, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ashley

This is why I love Anderson and Bravo so much. Great entertainment!

December 13, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. carnie wilson

I am fat.

December 13, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. HMMMMM

Whatever!!! I love NeNe. I loved it that both of them came out together. So what if AC wanted to have a little bit of fun and change it up. If I had a chance to kick it with NeNe I would.

December 13, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Carol Hubbard

CNN sure encourages Anderson Cooper to hang out with the most obnoxious annoying low life and then want him to represent CNN as 'the face of news'? Is CNN schizo?

December 13, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • kiki

The show was hilarious last night! It was so cool to see Anderson Cooper's laid back and funny side. I thought it was a joke but, he's really a fan of NeNe.

December 13, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • WHATEVER

Anderson is a grown man and can have a life outside of CNN.. NeNe is who she is ,,but no one on here knows here..I swear people.. America the land of the free and obnoxious.. this is what our soldiers are fighting for....

December 14, 2010 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

Careful, Carol – What did mamma say about bringing any logic up in here?! LOL!!!

December 14, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |