'Biggest Loser' will soon lose Jillian Michaels
December 13th, 2010

'Biggest Loser' will soon lose Jillian Michaels

"The Biggest Loser" will be approximately 115 pounds lighter after next season: Trainer Jillian Michaels has announced that she's leaving the show.

"Season 11 of Biggest Loser will be my last...have to finish out my contract," Michaels tweeted December 7.

As for the tough-as-nails trainer's replacement? "They already hired her," wrote Michaels. "Using my last season to help launch her in season 11."

According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC will actually bring in two new trainers, who will be seen in silhouette in previews for season 11 during this week's season 10 finale. The network is also expected to announce the names of the trainers sometime this week.

Michaels, 36, has been a part of "The Biggest Loser" since 2004, but briefly left the weight-loss series in 2006. This time, she says, "I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work."

Season 11 of "The Biggest Loser" will air in January.

1. Name*karen beauchamp

How do I sign up to go on the biggest loser need to know asap!?

April 20, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Pelle Peloton

October 6, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. joycebaptist

Last weekend I was at 271 Lbs. After starting the plan, I am now at 263Lbs within 7 days thanks to "Hypersonic Weight Loss" find them online

December 14, 2010 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. Johnny

Just please don't let it be Jackie Warner...I find her way to abrasive & a drama diva

December 13, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jillmarie

I agree, it's sad to hear someone you respect on TV is like that.
    I hope they are not losing Bob too! The article said they'll have two new trainers- hopefully just an additional one.

December 13, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. mike p

I guess you never know a person till you meet them in person...That is sad to hear she is like that....

December 13, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. mike p

the show will not be the same without her.....I hope they pick a good one to fill her shoes...I know when they had that other lady in her place awhile back it just didnt work.....I wish her all the luck in the world and know she will be a great mother....I do hope she comes back to tv soon

December 13, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • youdontknowjacque

I do hear she's impressive as a personal trainer, as I don't watch her show, but I did work on a commercial with her awhile back. She was appalling. She treated her personal staff and our crew unprofessionally from the moment she walked on set, late, and left early, yelling and refusing to shoot a variation of copy. She not only didn't say good bye to the client, she forgot to thank them for having her. She dropped the f bomb every other word. I've never met such a vile human being in my life, and working in Hollywood, you do meet many. As for her focusing on being a Mommy? She's got a lot of cleaning up to do morally speaking. I'd hate to see her kids grow up to be as deplorable as her.

December 13, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  8. Shaun

She seems to honestly care about folks having a healthy lifestyle and such. Not bad to look at either.

December 13, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |