Brooke Mueller checks into sober living facility
December 6th, 2010

Brooke Mueller checks into sober living facility

An attorney for Charlie Sheen’s estranged wife has confirmed to CNN that she has entered a sober living facility.

TMZ first reported that Brooke Mueller checked into a sober living facility in Los Angeles on Friday. Her attorney, Yale Galanter, told the site that his client – who has struggled with substance abuse in the past – did not have a relapse and is free to come and go from the facility as she so chooses.

Sheen recently filed for divorce from Mueller. The couple are the parents of twin sons.

Filed under: Celebrities • Charlie Sheen

1. Trixie

It's funny how after Charlie marries and has children the divorce is not far behind.

December 14, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ME

I'm no fan of Charlie Sheen, but I thought it was odd that the media demonized him and not her. Obviously, their marital problems were not so one-sided after all. It's a shame they have kids.

December 10, 2010 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. Tameka Davis

Well i guess this is her wy of admitting tht all the drama thy ve been hving was due to a full belly.I hope this treatment is the beginning to an end for their kids sake!

December 7, 2010 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  4. Ernie

First she was in rehab now she's going to a sober living facility? she all messed up. What's nexted an extended stay at the "Nut House". Well since mommie has a "Ton" of money and Brook has nothing but time to go from one rehab to another who's watching the kids?. Oh I forgot Brookies mommie must have hired a "Super Nanny" because Brookie spends more time in rehab than she does at home. Charlie is no "Saint" but you don't see him going into rehab every other week. Hey Brook what would you do if mommie took all the money away and put on a budget and made you pay "Room and Board" and even get a job. Brook hasn't thought about that. Hey Brook it's time to "grow up" and start smelling the coffiee burining. The money isn't going to last forever and knowing Charlie he's probabaly going to replace you with someone else. So Brook it's time to grow up.

December 7, 2010 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. scab

Psycho chicks are great in the sack...she's one.

December 7, 2010 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tom Herbert

Sheen is awesome

December 7, 2010 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sherri

Look @ this messed up piece of white trash. I really feel bad for those little kids.

December 7, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  8. brian

You know charlie sheen is an idiot for doing what he has dome to his kids and marriages you know . being a celebritie comes with money and bad luck . drugs are a rich persons best friend but does anyone know what the truth really is when you are dirty rich . money cannot make anyone happy at all noney destroys and its so very true

December 6, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Donald

It's Christmas and she's lit up like a tree.

December 6, 2010 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. birthdaygirl

I am always surprised (although, not sure why?) some people truly get off on kicking someone when they're down...hmm?... I'm sure her children will be extremely proud of the fact their Mom reached out and went for the help she needed. I wish her and her family all the best!

December 6, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Beware_of_Dog

That's what we need: More drug abused parents. It is really something that drug users seem to find each other so easily. And even more of a surprise that their marriages fall apart. What are the chances that their kids don't spend their lives in therapy?

December 6, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Julian Assange

All the attention needs to be on me!!...The only person that loves me is my mother...mother will you build a wall? ...just like you did for Pink?

December 6, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. sam9999

she looks koo-koo for coco puffs, but I'd still go one.

December 6, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. neonelvis

Brooke,

Have one for the road before you check in.

Don't crash into Lindsey Lohan on the road.

December 6, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Lane

Can you bring your kids to sober living????? Who's watching these poor kids ??????? She has that scary eye thing going ....like it's to late ..".Im already high today ..maybe I'll go sober living tomorrow .....Has anyone seen the twins ?"
    Yeah .. good luck with that

December 6, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sue

Awesome picture...you can just abut see jet fuel in her eyes....I feel sorry for her babys...

December 6, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Julian Assange

Is Charlie seeing anyone?....I'm asking for a friend of mine..really..

December 6, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Julian Assange

I am sorry I look soooo creepy....Any suggestions would be aprreciated....I was thinking about getting some new Skechers today :) They are so cute!!

December 6, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Blondie

Is she one of Tiger's Tails? Oh, that was mean. LOL

December 6, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mormon

She looks ripe for p0rn...

December 6, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Julian Assange

This is Julian Assange and I have a big dump in my pants...Do not believe the lies that I am potty trained...it is another smear campaign started by the Keebler Elves and the Oompa Loompas..please send me jellybeans.

December 6, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Rita

If I was married to Charlie Sheen, I would've become a substance abuser too.

December 6, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Joe

Door meet mat.

December 6, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  24. robert

Well brook if you sober up you should sell realestates again. good luck!

December 6, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Truth

Brooke Mueller is well known as a liberal, so it is no surprise that The Party Of Hate cannot control its own when it comes to substance abuse.

December 6, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  26. EL Jefe

This chick smoked something before this picture was taken, and it was not leaked to wiki...

December 6, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  27. jillmarie

Of course they will do damage control. I'm sure she did relapse. Maybe without Charlie, who must have enabled her, she will get the help she needs, for her and her children's sake.

December 6, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Nikki

Why do these losers keep ahving kids? She's a white trash mess. Loser!

December 6, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mok

This pic isnt perhaps the best one to be using for her to say she is trying to get clean.
    I like that top she has on though.

December 6, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  30. dwayne

Way to go.....maybe Charlie should do the same..
    I remember seeing him at Pelicans Retreat back
    In the 90s... And he was wasted alot
    Good luck Brooke

December 6, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Bone crusha

Julian assange should have to marry Charlie sheen

December 6, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |