It's the first full week in December, and to kick it off we've got Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, more vampires, country stars in Vegas and a partridge in a pear tree. Here's what to watch for:
• It’s a big week for country music fans! The “American Country Awards” air live from Vegas Monday at 8 p.m. on Fox.
• New in theaters Friday is “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader,” and Angelina Jolie teams up with Johnny Depp in “The Tourist.” Depp will discuss the movie Tuesday on the “Late Show with David Letterman.”
• Albums being released Tuesday include T.I.’s “No Mercy,” Hinder’s “All American Nightmare,” “Wonders of the Younger” by the Plain White T’s, Flyleaf’s “Remember to Live,” and Natasha Bedingfield’s “Strip Me.” Bedingfield will talk about the album Thursday on NBC’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
• “Inception,” “Shrek Forever After,” and “Taylor Swift – Her Life, Her Story: Unauthorized" DVDs go on sale this Tuesday.
• Two hot new books hitting the shelves on Tuesday are Richelle Mead’s “Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)” and Steve Harvey’s latest, “Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep, and Understand a Man.” Harvey will appear on “Ellen” Thursday to talk about the book.
• You can get your fill of Christmas movies this week from ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas.” Classics like “Rudolph” and “A Year Without a Santa Claus” will air all week, starting with “Jack Frost” Monday at 6 p.m. Other networks are share the holiday spirit, with “It’s a Wonderful Life” on NBC and “Frosty the Snowman” on CBS Saturday at 8 p.m., 1938’s “A Christmas Carol” on TCM Friday at 8 p.m., and “White Christmas” at 10:45 p.m. Saturday on AMC.
• Conan has some notable guests this week, with Nicole Kidman appearing Monday, Rainn Wilson on Tuesday, and Sarah Silverman on the show Thursday.
• More TV appearances to watch for this week are Portia de Rossi Tuesday on “The View,” Amy Adams Wednesday on “Live with Regis and Kelly,” and Helen Mirren and Katy Perry Wednesday on “Ellen.”
• “The Sing Off” is back! Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman, and Nicole Scherzinger return to judge the hit singing show, hosted by Nick Lachey. The second season premieres Monday, and will air Mondays and Wednesdays at 8/7c. The second season of “Men of a Certain Age” premieres later Monday, at 10 p.m.
• Gleeks, prepare yourselves: The holiday special “A Very Glee Christmas” airs Tuesday. If that's not enough holiday spirit from the McKinley High gang, “Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album” is in stores now.
see this http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM
Don't all Angelina movies suck though.
Stupid comments above! And Johnny Depp and Angelina's movie will blow. Quote me later.
I'll tell you what's stupid: wasting your time on this celebrity non-news garbage.
What people should be doing is reading up on the big-government revelations that Wikileaks is posting. Or reading about how republicans are dead-set on extending tax-cuts fot the richest Americana while lying to the American people saying they want to decrease our deficit.
Pull your heads out of thesame people! Take some time to read and comment about the REAL news going in in the world!
As a celebrity personal assistant I can tell you that I'm not sure the stories are accurate.
B. Daniel, http://www.findcelebrityjobs.com
As a celebrity personal assistant, you can also apparently spam is with your stupid site, you troglodyte.
Kim kardishian has a big ol booty and man she knows how to work it.
Yeah, Kim got a big booty. What do you think she's famous for?
My chicken drives a Buick, but it lives in a box. We made out in the backseat and it gave me chicken pox.
I collect cats.
I dress my pretty kitties up like the Kardashians and we put on our own reality shows!
Kardashians eat a clambake at my desert hootenanny every 3rd month. We listen to 3rd bass and watch 3rd rock from the sun!
I have three cats named John Lithgow!
Sounds like a hoot.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 7,731 other followers