Khloe Kardashian opens up about sexual past
November 30th, 2010

Khloe Kardashian opens up about sexual past

Khloe Kardashian is hoping fans don't keep up with her when it comes to being sexually active at a young age. The reality star told the co-hosts of "The View" yesterday that she regrets losing her virginity at 14.

Kardashian revealed that she was dating an 18-year-old man at the time and felt somewhat conned into sleeping with him.

"Well, not conned, but persuaded, because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever," said the 26-year-old co-author of "Kardashian Konfidential."

After the two had sex, "I felt so disgusted with myself," she admitted. "I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."

Looking back, Kardashian, who is married to 31-year-old L.A. Lakers star Lamar Odom, says she wishes she had waited.

"I should have listened to my parents," she said, urging fans to do the same. "Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."

1. peacemonger

I might barf

January 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. CARMAG

An ordinary, nothing spectacular girl. Another out of the mill Hollywood fabricated star famous just because she is famous for nothing.
    Getting into matter she reminds me of the people that after they ate the entire burrito declare that they don't liked it.

January 6, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Ringo

I am guessing that "JOE" looks like my dogs backside.

January 6, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Seth

Ah yes, she does have quite a face.... like a saint–Saint Bernard, anyone? HAW HAW HAW HAW!!

December 30, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. lknowledge

All these poisonous comments about Khloe make me want to throw up!. You may not agree with her, but don't say nasty and hateful things about her. If you don't stop, I'll recommend you go onto the FixNoise forums, where yo ucan say that the first lady deserves to hang from a tree, that's how hateful you are.

December 30, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Leo

She is a SheDonkey ok..............

December 27, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. David

I think she is a very beautiful woman and very smart. She is a headstrong woman who knows what she wants out of life and looks to be getting it.

December 23, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dew

wow, i thought she was a man

December 23, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kitty

WOW, you all need to get out of the house and get a freaking life! What did she ever do to you? If you don't like this article then don't read it...simple! Smarten up people and Joe!

December 23, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. PIMP

Duh – He had a Mercedes and his 2nd cousin had cpnnections in Hollywood.as a keygrip on a reality show. Who wouldn't pimp their daughter to someone like that? Not the Kardashians that's for sure!

December 23, 2010 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. really123

Her parents let her date a MAN who was 18 when she was 14??

December 21, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sarah

I think Joe is hilarious! Khloe is pretty and yes before you start bad mouthing, I am too. I just have a sense of humor thats all.

December 8, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Salex

So that's what Chewbacca is doing nowadays...

December 7, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. portalpunk

@Joe, dude awesome day for you. Look at all these people you fired up. You get the troll of the week award.

November 30, 2010 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Why thank you, I am honored.

I'm also amazed at the idiots who get all worked up about COMMENTS made in the COMMENT section. If you don't want to read negative COMMENTS, don't read the COMMENTS section. Some of us like having fun with these idiot talentless pseudo celebrities. If you are too weak to read the COMMENTS and net get your panties in a bunch, please stop reading the COMMENTS.

Get it.....COMMENTS!

December 1, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • @Joe

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

December 2, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  15. YouMustBeKidding

Joe, I am sorry. Your comments do not represent a man who has been married 20 years. First off, what is a 40-something man doing during a work day blogging about Kloe. She is old enough to be your daughter. You have problems Joe, even though you think your comments are comical, thoughtful and helpful when they are only bombastic chaff. So please find another hole (maybe your wife's) to muse in.

November 30, 2010 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

"Joe, I am sorry. Your comments do not represent a man who has been married 20 years."

Dear Idiot, I have actually been married for better than 20 years. So by definition, my comments ARE representative of someone who has been married for 20 years.

"First off, what is a 40-something man doing during a work day blogging about Kloe."

Dear idiot, not everyone works 9 to 5.

"She is old enough to be your daughter."

Dear idiot, I have a 21 year old daughter. She is a senior honor student in college. If she were a worthless celebutard, I'd be making fun of her too.

"You have problems Joe, even though you think your comments are comical, thoughtful and helpful when they are only bombastic chaff"

Dear Idiot, maybe you are too stupid to realize that this is the COMMENT section of the entertainment page at CNN. If you are too stupid to understand that this is where people are supposed to make COMMENTS, please unplug the your computer and leave the internet to us grown ups.

December 1, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  16. Joe

That look on her face, I think she just farted.

November 30, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • cynix

Joe - if you don't like the way she looks, stop looking at her. Surf to another page...

November 30, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

I have no problem looking at her. She makes me laugh. She's funny, she looks like a combination of Herman Munster, Boy George, and my Mexican landscaper. She could pass for a female version of chewbacca. I am having big bags of fun making jokes about her, and even more fun making jokes about the niwits that find her and her sisters somehow interesting or entertaining.

November 30, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mexican landscaper

Y U hatin'?

November 30, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

"Y U hatin'?"

I'm not "hatin"

Please look up two posts.

December 1, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Seth

"That look on her face, I think she just farted."

LOL!!! Yeah, those horse farts are bad news too... XD

December 30, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Nikki

wow. most of you seem like pretty unhappy people with so much negativity to spew. why does every single comment stream end up being just personal insults?

November 30, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ron31

Samantha,You're 100% right. Joe must be ugly and has no girlfriend,with that being said, I also feel that you might be unattractive as well. Women have a tendency of always thinking they look better than they do, I mean was it necessary for you to say you were a cheerleader. I don't think so, I believe you said that to wanna make people think you look good.Only ugly people says comments like that, if you looked good you don't need to mention stuff like that. Like I said only ugly people say stuff like that, but at the end of the day that makes you feel better about yourself then more power to you.

November 30, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jose

"Joe must be ugly and has no girlfriend"

I've actually been happily married for twenty years to a woman who is still considerably more beautiful than that overweight nitwit bimbo Kardashian. The reason people make fun of them is because it's fun and easy.

They have force fed their talent deviod oversized butts down the throat of American and you baffoons gobble it up. They have fake boobs, fake hair, fake lips, too much makeup, and absolutely no talents or redeeming social qualities whatsoever. Yet somehow they have become celebrities for nothing more than a famous father and having s.e.x with professional athletes.

Look at the picture above. I'm sorry, but that is an unattactive woman. If you shove yourself into the spotlight, openly discuss your s.e.x life, and pimp your no talent rearend for anything and everything; well then I'm calling you on it. If you don't like the fact that I call her on it, fine. As far as I'm concerned you are just a dopey as she is.

November 30, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @samantha

OMG, you married your HS sweetheart!

You are sooooo awesome.

Get over it d0uchebowl, you made a nasty comment on someone and someone made one on you

November 30, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Al Koholic

She says she 'felt disgusted' now, but back then she was saying how awesome it was.

November 30, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

OMG, I lost my virginity to my high school sweetheart in the back of tractor because I was a cheerleader and I'm pretty.

November 30, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

omg, seriously – you lost your virginity on the back of a tractor?!.......How sad is this........and a cheerleader on top of that..........gimme a T gimme a R gimme an A gimme a C.......do I really need to continue......

November 30, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Samantha

now why do i get the feeling that Joe is rather unattractive? could it be because ugly people always post about others being ugly to make themselfs feel better about the horror they see when they look into a mirror.. I'm sorry joe, chin up and work on your personality because i sense it stinks too.

November 30, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Why do I get the feeling Samantha has been dumped a lot?

November 30, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Samantha

That was a rather ugly comment you posted, therefore by your own logic you must be ugly. On the topic, I dont see how losing your virginity at 14 has anything to do with looks. Plenty of people from 1's to perfect 10's that have both strong and weak character have lost thier virginity at all ages. Several hundred years ago it was common to be married at that age.

November 30, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

gee i dunno, married my high school sweetheart when i was 19, been married 10 years and still happy so gee i dunno.

November 30, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

to @samantha, heck maybe i am and wouldn't bother me really cuz my hubby is happy with me. I was a cheerleader in school and pretty popular so i got em fooled anyway. but looks will fade away anyway so blah.

November 30, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

"I was a cheerleader in school and pretty popular"

Why does the movie clueless come to mind?

I was like totally a cheerleader, and I was like totally popular, like all the boys like totally wanted to like get with me. Like LOL, STFU, DILIGAF, Totally!!

November 30, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Totally, gee i dunno, I dunno, gee totally!

Seriously, totally, gee I dunno!

November 30, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tamara

November 30, 2010 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tamara

@Joe, you are an a**hole, and I would bet the farm that you are ugly as hell inside and out. And you aren't witty or funny.

November 30, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

"Joe, you are an a**hole, and I would bet the farm"

I would have guessed that you live on a farm.

December 1, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  22. El Jefe

If everyone of these women didn't have an unlimited 'maintenance' budget, they would all be fat, hairy, and have bad teeth...

November 30, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Tamara

WRONG! I am naturally beautiful and thin, as is my mother still and as was my grandmother. Some people just inherit good genes...

November 30, 2010 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

What are you talkin' about botard? I was referring to Kardashians...

December 1, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Holly Golightly

Wow Joe...nice comment. Who made you the judge of everyone? I think she's beautiful, and her comment is pretty wise!

November 30, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

This "Joe" never usually has anything nice to say... who cares anyway? Trolls have their opinions as well.

November 30, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

Joe doesn't have to have your approval to make a statement and I dont see where he said he was the judge of everyone. He's just posting his opinion, just as you did yours. Mine is that your a prude. No come-backs allowed, hahahahaha

November 30, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

"I think she's beautiful"

And I think a trip to lenscrafters is in order. Whare do I start, overstuffed fake lips, bag fat rearend, too much make up, big fat face on an oversized head. Yeah, she's beautidul, if your standards are low.

November 30, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tamara

I actually saw her in person. I think she is very pretty.

November 30, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • stephanie

Whats wrong with you people talking down to others. Khloe is beautiful . The whole family is gorgeous. She has done a wonderful thing by letting others know what she went through. People care or she would not be famous. Get real people

December 8, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. cynix

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure someone thinks you're gorgeous and someone thinks you're grotesque. Lighten up dude.

November 30, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Cindy

Wow- people are so judgemental. It was brave of her to open up and share this info with the public. She did this in the hopes of saving someone else the pain of what she went through. How can that be a bad thing?!

December 4, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  26. PopeBentDick

She s the Ugliest of the sisters
    at home she does all their dirty laundry
    she pick up their trash
    and scrubbed the floor
    while the other sisters
    do their nails

December 6, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Chris

LoL! Did you see her when she was 14? That guy must have been DRUNK.

December 21, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |