Royal nuptials - in 3-D?
November 27th, 2010

Royal nuptials - in 3-D?

Move over, "Avatar"! The next big 3-D blockbuster could be the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

According to the Daily Mail, British broadcasters - including Sky, BBC and Virgin - are in joint discussions about the possibility of screening the April 29, 2011, ceremony live from Westminster Abbey in 3-D.

Better wear something fancy!

Special televisions would be required for the actual "I was there" experience, reports the newspaper, although it is likely the three-dimensional "I dos" would be screened for the masses in pubs and cinemas.

Jana Bennett, director of BBC Vision, confirms that meetings have taken place with other broadcasters and that there has been interest in airing the event in 3-D.

But don't get too excited about trying to catch that bouquet just yet. Says Bennett, "Our responsibility is to bring things everybody can see on air and 3-D has a very limited footprint."

1. seguro vehiculo a terceros

Magnificent issues altogether, you just received a logo new reader. What could you suggest about your post that you simply made some days ago? Any certain?

September 9, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. celebs911

thank you all so much for reading our Celebs911 blog. The Prince William article is one of our top articles, but I have to say when people are landing on our blog they go through all our posts..as they are intriguing. Thanks a bunch!

November 29, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dan

Oh cmon haters why are u all so negative ?

November 29, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  4. chris

give me a FU(kING break!!! this is why our world is so jacked up

November 29, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. Bud

ONe question. Does she swallow?

November 29, 2010 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. Duchess

I'm sure the wedding will be lovely, but no need to see it in 3D. Why is everyone so hateful on the comments?

November 29, 2010 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. melissa

If you people really don't care, why are you bothering to: a. Read the article, and b. Waste your time posting a comment?!? Just sayin'...

November 29, 2010 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  8. youngter_monster

'sometime u talk very intelligenly, That why i use imagenation to understand every body. ' :D lil P.S

November 29, 2010 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  9. Kevin Drake

I cant wait to see her wedding gown... '-) I hope its really long like Princess Diana's... '-)

November 28, 2010 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. eve

i want the brother ! Lol he's so cute and that would b so cool to b a princess . I hope it all goes well but the three d thing is kinda stupid

November 28, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MeIAm

@Meesh & Kevin
    the two of you alsoo must not have much of a life, either, to know in the 1st place that cheefs is on every comment page. Projection is a b!tchh and you should take a look in the mirror bf pointing your fingers @ someone else!

November 28, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. a

How about their firstnight as well on 3d ?? Wow now that will sure beat Avatar.

November 28, 2010 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. terry

Right or wrong why cant we be happy for them i am

November 28, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Meesh

Kevin 3...i agree. Im only posting on this bcuz this is a total scam of a wedding. Ugh makes me wanna fart. And i am way cute.....but i will fart...make my dog fart listen to my nine yr son fart and giggle and burp. Such a total scam.....allllll money

November 28, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Meesh

Cheefs...posts are first on every topic. Must be alone at home retired and fat. Lol. Quit acting desperate for peoples response to your always retarded first i need attention postssss....Gosh

November 28, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

FIRST OF ALL IM NOT RETIRED IM STIL A KID I NEVER HAD A JOB LOL IS THAT WHY U MAD BRO CUZ IM AT HOME CHILLIN WHILE YOU ARE OUT WORKING FOR MIMEMUM WAGE

November 29, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  16. Meesh

omg!!!!!! Serious? 3 D? I wanna vomit. Its a wedding. Theyve played the bed for years. Let them wed..and we can all say hooraaaah. This is a spectacle. I think of many things to worry about....like Brad and Angelina!! LofnL

November 28, 2010 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  17. kellie abrams

I was going to respond but then why bother?

November 28, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  18. whitetrash jigga

I wondr what she is saying.. this speaks volumes bout who is for you and who is against u. we gotta munster up all da luv in da worl an put dat in 3D.

November 28, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Annie

I don't think anyone, outside of the UK, gives a damn.

As an American, I don't give a damn. But if I were them, I want it private.

November 28, 2010 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  20. andy

who the fu¢k cares..are there really people out there that are excited for this?

November 28, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  21. debbie fancher

Wish Princess Di were around to see the second grande wedding of the century! The first was her own ! DEBBIE

November 28, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  22. frank

Who cares

November 28, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. cklutch

Sounds absolutely retarded.

November 28, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Will Ferrell

Take that Adam Sandler!!

November 28, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Delbert Wait

Not to take away their joyful occasion, but why shouLd the whole world know their personal business? I mean really! we (John Q. Piblic) really don't need to hear about a bunch of stiff shirtted individuals anyway!

November 28, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  26. celebs911

Many Blessings from Celebs911! This is a union that will bring prestige for England and they are meant for each other. Please read out predictions for the Royal Couple.

November 28, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |