Ratings drop for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'
November 23rd, 2010

Ratings drop for 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'

The ratings may have dipped, but TLC is still pleased with “Sarah Palin’s Alaska.”

While the series premiere drew almost 5 million viewers, that number dropped to 3 million for the show’s second episode, according to ratings data provided by the network. TV By The Numbers reports that the show, which was ranked 10th in basic cable shows for its premiere week, fell out of the top 25 and was ranked 68th by viewers for its second week.

No worries says Palin’s network. "We are very happy with the ongoing strength of Sarah Palin's Alaska, and it continues to drive big ratings gains for TLC,” said a statement provided to CNN by TLC.

1. rtyecript

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

August 25, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  2. Carrie

I watched a part of one show , not sure which it was , but in my opinion a little went a long way , to listen to this women's shrill voice for very long is like chalk on a blackboard, am I the only one that notices how her voice grates on your nerves?

That said and out of the way , how anyone in truth can think she is qualified to be President is just ludicrious. How the dumbing down of America continues to be popular in some circles and in the Southern USA in particular shows how people will stand for a party vs its own self interest..Case in point the healthcare issue , the big insurance companies will benifit 100% if repealed , the people zero! Go Sarah , go Repubs , one for killing animals and another for killing people!

January 4, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. Train wreck

The DNC wants TLC to run more episodes per 24hr cycle (will only help n 2012) The GOP are afraid of her and yes the dumbing down of America has commenced (we perform last n every course of study compared to the rest of the world) but one just has to see how our great nation voted this last election cycle.

November 24, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. Patreana

I didn't and wouldn't vote for SP, but I think she's great at being fake and reading scripts. She' always leading her family... Gosh-Darn it, does her hubby have a spine?

November 24, 2010 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  5. Matt

Sara Palin is just part of the "dumbing down" of America. I would not waste my time watching her show, let alone listening to ANYTHING she has to say.

November 24, 2010 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  6. Cassy

Ahha, I didn't watch that lame ass show. Her voice is damn annoying and to sit though however long it is to listen to her would diminish my brain cells.

I saw in a preview of the show, she said that she'd rather be out in the wilderness being free then holed up in some stuffy political office and yet she's still in politics. I can just see her winning and then decide the job of being president is to hard and quits. Her daughters would be the ultimate embarrassment if she ran for president and won.

November 24, 2010 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tom NY

The " Lip Stick on a Pig Tour " continues

November 24, 2010 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  8. Kate

I'm willing to bet that a lot of people watched the first episode to make fun of how idiotic the show is.

November 24, 2010 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jack G

How can anyone say or write "Sarah Palin and reality" in the same sentence and be considered serious? This woman is so out there the Hubble telescope cannot find her!

November 24, 2010 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  10. NO-BAMA! NO FAILIN

that show made me want to .... 1 vomit 2 call them and them to get a life 3 never watch tlc ever again

November 24, 2010 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. Talkman

The show says nothing. Sarah loves Alaska, but quit being its Governor to doa travel show?

November 24, 2010 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. Scores

When exactly did she turn from being the hot broad running in the elections into this old piece of dead grass?
    Show us your $ex tape d@mmit – we know its out there

November 24, 2010 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. Victoria

Palin is scary, especially if she runs President. Scary. Scary. That's all I can say about that Lady.

November 24, 2010 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. Talkman

Yes the Sarah Palin TLC showproves once agagain that TV is a vast wasteland. She Is paid to much and says nothing.

November 24, 2010 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  15. Renita

Sara Palin I don't waste time on Unnecessary People we all are flawed but when we keep making the same mistakes over and over they are not mistakes anymore they are Bad choices with bad consequences. Sara just does not have what it takes to be president and not because she is a woman but she does not have the backbone to run America. I did not vote either way in the elections because I am a Liberal but being logic if anyone of you had to take on a job that another person screwed up it would take you sometime to fix some of it as well. Obama is just like every other president it is just that he is black and so people want him to fail no matter what even if he was a Republican they still would find fault with him because he is black. I don't care who is in charge if we the people don't start cleaning up our own problems and mistakes there will not be anything left in this world to rule anyway.

November 24, 2010 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  16. The Ghost

@ nemo

I have to admit that your comments have crossed different spectrums of thought. Some comments were somewhat funny but most were crude and wrong. Enough to deserve a ..... (well, we can all use our imagination).

But then your last post at 6:58 a.m. threw me for a loop. It was your best post in regards to all of the comments on the board. It was funny but real, and unlike your other comments.....it was not rude or demeaning. It shows that there is some sense inside that brain of yours. Regarding this particular post, I agree with you.

November 24, 2010 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  17. So k

Couldn't happen to a better person. May this be a part of the fall and beginning of Americans reality. Paltry Palin

November 24, 2010 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  18. nanny

I enjoyed the show. The scenery is magnificent.

November 24, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  19. SilentStorm

Ignorance is really bliss. I wished I lived in that world. First of all Obama is in a line of presidents is not the first. All the spending he is doing is trying to clean up the messed that the stupid Bush made. Bush is the one who lifted the ban on US off shore drilling. The bailout came after Bush sat on his ass while all his friends got rich by screwing people out their homes. When are people going to wake up and see the economy does not changes because we got a new President. Bush had 8 years to screw up the country and it is gonna take more that 2 to fix it!!

November 24, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
    • TheThrikl

Yeah offshore drilling isn't needed. We need to depend on the middle east for oil.

I bet you made a crapload more money in the bush era than Obama era. Not so bad then huh?

Obama is great! Unemployment is high debt is high healthcare is coming (socialism) h is so great. Yeah riiiiiight.

Name five reasons legitimate ones now why plain is soooooo terrible. Calling her a moron with no facts doesn't count.

November 24, 2010 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  20. bagh33ra

I wonder...

...if Sarah Palin feels that her daughter's success on DWTS, which was inversely proportionate to her actual skill, is a good barometer of her own presidential chances. It's clear that the ONLY reason. Bristol made it that far was her mother's supporters.

...if there anyone in Alaska that not just the slightest bit annoyed that the governor who up and quit on them is now whoring out their state's scenery for her thinly veiled season long political infomercial?

November 24, 2010 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  21. Leah

Shame on the Palins! She will never win 2012. Why does she feel the need to be on TV all the time. I agree with others, and Former First Lady, Barbara Bush, she needs to just stay in Alaska. I think enough is enough, already. The DWTS show, wow, that's another story. Sarah Palin, I do not trust this woman, nor do I think she is smart enough to run the country, she cldnt even run Alaska!

November 24, 2010 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  22. Eva

Love the show love Sarah.

November 24, 2010 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  23. Dan

They'll give anyone a tv show, what's next, the Scott Peterson fishing hour

November 24, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  24. thena

She is a embarassment to the GOP!! Me and my friends all do agree upon than, she'll do anything for more money. Sheesh. Barbara Bush said it right, she needs to just stay in Alaska! No one will ever vote for a reality wannabe!

November 24, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  25. Bigboris

Give me a break! 'Drill baby drill' Palin, the same woman who strongly supported and encouraged the aerial hunting of wolves in Alaska (offering a $150 bounty), is doing a conservation show!

What next...Dubya visits wounded Iraqi children in Iraq; Tuesday nights on TLC, sponsored by Amnesty International.

Also, shame on TLC for giving this woman any kind of attention. Sounds like TLC did it for the ratings (looks like it backfired), and she did it for th money.

November 24, 2010 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
  26. nemo

Heck man...I just wanna see ANYONE run this country again...black..white..two headed mermaid..I don't think any of us care...just be kinda nice if we had someone solid to vote for....
    I'm sorry but obama is really not doing anything at all.
    We need a revolt..when this country was born..I believe ben franklin said we would need a revolution every 200 years or our government wouldn't work correctly...

And we the people don't need to get all bloody...just all of us stand united and let the goons in d.c. Know we are done with them...they are fired and we will get some real people in there..

Its like the people running this country are mad men...

When the people fear their government it is tyranny..when the government fears its people..THAT..IS FREEDOM

Revolution 2010

November 24, 2010 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  27. klh

devided by spelling devided by speech devided by skin color devided by language devided by state devided by one another "attacking ourselves" yet we still manage to pull it all off amazeing!

November 24, 2010 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  28. Bone crusha

Hey Sarah, your fooking dumb.

November 24, 2010 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  29. ricky

Enjoying the comments and lol

November 24, 2010 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  30. Aceblazin

Obama 2012!! All the old white folks hate him. They want to see a white man and his pick up truck running this country again.

November 24, 2010 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  31. nemo

Charles manson for president...he will get things done..or else!...lol

November 24, 2010 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
  32. Juan Del Pueblo

As a republican I voted not for Obama in the last election, but against Palin. Now, if she does a Playboy pictorial I will reconsider my position... And believe me, it is not beyond her to do it just for the ratings.

November 24, 2010 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  33. nemo

Oh..and lean6..
    Ya might want to stay in college or go back..or maybe drop out. "writing and editing is part of my nature"..the word "is"..should be are...you can't compound two verbs like that...makes ya sound..well...stupid!..haaaaahahaaa...take that college girl with no brain.

November 24, 2010 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
  34. nemo

@ america runs on morons
    That is the most truthful thing posted on here thus far...I wish I would have said that...
    Two thumbs way up!!

November 24, 2010 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  35. America runs on morons

The problem isn't palin.. It's the fact that this country is full of idiots just like her. People who have low IQ, no world view and an overall ignorance (that they are proud of)

November 24, 2010 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  36. nemo

Bridget....another example of a complete idiot...I'm surprised your mother didn't eat you at birth....go flush yourself down the toilet.....thank you

November 24, 2010 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
    • bridget

LMAO@ nemo. Where you abused as a child? Calling people demeaning names makes you like a complete imbecile. Grow up.

November 25, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  37. nemo

@lean6...nobody cares if you went to college or not you self- righteous pig!..big deal..I hold a ph.d and two masters...WHO CARES.."I'm an undergrad and my mommy and daddy are so proud"...useless idiot!

November 24, 2010 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  38. bridget

LMAO@ ALL YOU HATERS! Some of your comments are completey ridiculous. Does she really make some of you THAT angry? Wow. Anyways, I love the show! I actually didn't care much for her until the show. Sarah for president! hahahaha!

November 24, 2010 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  39. Snookie

She has no friggin' class!!!

November 24, 2010 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  40. irony

Hard to turn your head from a train wreck.

November 24, 2010 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  41. nemo

Jaws...if your commenting on a comment I made...I have no idea what your saying...
    she didn’t say she money made her smart. She said she was smart to make money. Slow down when reading.....what the heck does that even mean?...she meant she was meant to she meant...another mumbling idiot that should be exterminated like any..termite or roach..

November 24, 2010 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  42. nemo

Check this clown out...this show=brain rot...wow..that's deep man..and. Then ya comment that you agree..with...yourself...looks like someone ate some lead paint as a child...another idiot

November 24, 2010 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  43. Patty O'Furniture

How are her ratings compared to Countdown with Keith Overbite? Triple? Quadruple?

November 24, 2010 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  44. Common Sense

This show = Brain rot

November 24, 2010 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  45. nemo

Oh...and sky...if you know people like sarah palin...then your life sucks..don't try and say we ALL know someone like her...FACT..I do not..FACT..AND IF I DID THEY WOULD BE DEAD..and what's with the caps?..ya hard o hearing or something....idiot

November 24, 2010 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  46. nemo

I think they did have a baby...and it is retarded...

November 24, 2010 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  47. jwalshiii

Can you imagine if Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle had a baby ????

November 24, 2010 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  48. SKY

FACT: JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY HAS A SARAH IN THEIR FAMILY OR IS A CLOSE FRIEND.
    AND WE LOVE THEM. AND WE KNOW THEY SOMETIMES DON'T SAY THE RIGHT THINGS
    WHAT COMES UP IT JUST COMES OUT...BUT THOSE SARAHS ARE ALWAYS THERE IN THE
    TIME OF A CRISIS AND THEY ARE ALWAYS DOING THINGS WE KNOW TO BE DUMB.
    BUT THEY KEEP TRYING....AND DEEP DOWN SHE KNOWS THIS...SO JUST ENJOY
    HER. AND JUST PUT UP WITH HER. OK

November 24, 2010 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  49. janiejones

Sarah Palin is the "new Paris Hilton",she too will soon crash & burn!

November 24, 2010 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  50. Thatguy371

In 3 weeks the show will be in 167th place, right beside Urkel's All Night Banjo Instructional Party.
    Why is this twit even getting ANY press? Here's a great ticket, Twit Sarah Palin for prez, with Christine Twit ODonnell for vice prez. All stupid, loud, and annoying... ALL THE TIME.

November 24, 2010 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  51. Makiah

Just doesn't seem interesting. The cold air, bears, and Sarah Palin in a life vest and glasses. Lol... so not, my cup of tea.

November 24, 2010 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  52. henryc513

Maybe she does not have a brain, but she is sure have nice ass...It would be a nice change to have a good looking piece of ass in the oval office instead of bunch of old geezers. Also, since she does not have much of a brain cells, how much of damage can she do to a country??? Hahaha…

November 24, 2010 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  53. DallasTex

Hmmmm... Sounds like the wheels are about to fall off the double-wide... Any new ideas TLC?

November 24, 2010 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
  54. Andrew

BTW, did she ever reveal why she quit as gov. of Alaska? How anyone could even consider voting for someone who quit their previous elected position is beyond me...

November 24, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  55. nemo

Alexander supertramp...when I hear alaska...that's what I remember...

November 24, 2010 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  56. Don B

Looks like people got wise to this "infomercial" for Sara P. Isn't there someone else who could speak for that beautiful state? Maybe the next season will star Joe Miller?

November 24, 2010 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  57. Barbara Bush

How is spreading hate, fear and ignorance energizing the national debate?

November 24, 2010 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  58. furthur...not further

47th anniversary of the violent coup d' etat that skewed our nation forever and all we can do is bicker over politicians and TV shows? We have become a demoralized, cynical people. Dismiss it all as hyperbole or nonsense. But common sense and the rear view mirror say otherwise...

November 24, 2010 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  59. jakinak

You don't have to like Sarah, Bristol or even Todd for that matter, but you do have to agree that the Palin family has energized the national debate.. 20 People posted to the Megan McCain story...

November 24, 2010 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  60. Kim W.

How old is Bristol? Shouldn't she be spitting out her 3rd baby about now?

November 24, 2010 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  61. nemo

She does look like a dude...miss swan hit it on the head there...you betcha.

November 24, 2010 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  62. Miss Swan

She looka like a man.

November 24, 2010 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  63. joe

Wat a dope

November 24, 2010 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  64. B in Wasilla YES That Wasilla

I didn't watch the first episode even though I live in Wasilla Alaska and I didn't watch the second episode and I almost threw up when I saw a commercial for the show. BTW We don't want her in Alaska anymore either.

November 24, 2010 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  65. chris

Does anyone else notice that her and her husband doesn't wear wedding rings? Kind of strange for a so called conservative? Isn't it? I think it says a lot.

November 24, 2010 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  66. Maggie Sue

Im still wondering if the party donate the clothes they bought for her, as they said will do, or deside she was already a merit case in need of a neat image. Anyway, Im not surprise with her personality; many women r like that, just dont have a reality show. I understand she have to make money, bc I believe she have a bunch of ppl to feed @ home. But, honestly, if Snooky from New Jersey Shore is on TV, why not Snooky from Alaska!? If I want to know something from ALASKA, I would get another info resource, though.

November 24, 2010 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  67. Maggie Sue

Im still wondering if they donate the clothes the Party bought for her, as they said they will do, or deside she was already a merit case in need of an image. Anyway, Im not surprise with her personality; many women r like that, just dont have a reality show. I understand she have to make money, bc I believe she have a bunch of ppl to feed @ home. But, honestly, if Snooky from New Jersey Shore is on TV, why not Snooky from Alaska!? If I want to know something from ALASKA, I would get another info resource, though.

November 24, 2010 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  68. Blondie

Sarah Palin's Alaska? She sold out Alaska! She left Alaska hanging in the wind because she's an opportunistic carpetbagger. She's an embarassment to Alaska. And stop that fish bashing! She thinks that's going to get her the White House?

November 23, 2010 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Bill dodge

I'll never trust TLC again !

November 23, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  70. nitwitt 3

ONE THING 4 SURE IF SHE GETS IN PWR IN 2012..........I'M OUTTA ERE MATES & WHERE YOU MAY ASK............hopefully 2 another world where there's NO T BAG TYPES & SARA P's........this world where on will be DOOMED if that happens in 2012 mates.....LoL.

November 23, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  71. nemo

LET'S EAT SARAH FOR THANKSGIVING!

November 23, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  72. ana

A

November 23, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Jen

I love how in the preview commercial she states she'd rather be out there "being free" instead of being stuck in some "sucky political office." Take your own advice, Sarah. Stay away from politics.

November 23, 2010 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  74. nitwitt 3

I thk McCain tried 2 look inclusively liberal in choosing this attractive & well dressed dimwitted women 2 counter Obama whom now I personally see him going along 2 get along with the growing incroaching repub style CORPORATISM or he's just plain chicken sh&#t with out regards 2 the many voters whom put his butt in off's that's why I say STRONG MAN MOE of the 3 Stoogies or beautifull LUCY BALL in 2012...........REALL uh uh AMERICANS er MATES.

November 23, 2010 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Jim

Sarah Palins' family: "Dumb and Dumber and Dumbest" - LHusband, daughter and Sarah the bimbo"

John McCain's legacy: bringing this total moron into our lives.

November 23, 2010 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Loki Simms

I can not wait until she gets nominated to run for president and then losses. Maybe then she will Get someone to freeze her back in the glacier that she came from. She is the only reason I am upset by global warming. She is the missing link by gosh.

November 23, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  77. nemo

Me and my household..me..me..me...and my 16 year old...me me me..my my my....do you know how stupid you are!...not in my household...another american idiot

November 23, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  78. JP

Why McCain chose her as a running mate, I will never understand. All she cares about is political clout and money. Why not step down from her elected position when you can make so much more money as a celebrity.

November 23, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  79. nitwitt 3

Hey Dave I thk ill join yas mate...........POP CORN ANYONE.

November 23, 2010 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  80. sal de la torre

She is one carzy person

November 23, 2010 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  81. David

After watching 10 minutes of this, I grabbed the remote and quickly searched for the "Man with the 476 lb tumor" show. Much more enlightening.

November 23, 2010 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  82. NCole

You betcha! (enter wink here)

November 23, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  83. nemo

She is beautiful woman.let American people decide if she is able for president bcuse we had lot of men American presidents. Give a women be a president a chance.hey u never know.I will vote for Her........IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS...ILL BUY EM LUNCH!

November 23, 2010 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  84. nemo

Hotboy can't even make a sentence... president bcuse we had lot of men American presidents. Give a women be a president a chance.hey u never know.yea...your a freaking retard too aren't you...no wonder the world hates americans...some can't even speak their own language...english....sarah has a hard time with it too bud...she even makes words up from time to time....

November 23, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  85. nitwitt 3

Lucy perhaps she was a attractive red head with brains behind the jokes id say.....LUCILL BALL 4 PRES THEN.

November 23, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  86. An IQ of SarahPalin

Sarah Palin is stupid... Let's face facts. Why bother giving her attention. She couldn't run a laptop let alone lead anything even a fantasy football league. If we all just ignore her maybe she'll wither away and die. Let's all just hope that happens. She makes Americans look uneducated.

November 23, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superman

Mr IQ, America is uneducated. Losing tech jobs to oversea's companies at an alaraming rates and losing blue collar jobs to illegal aliens too. Watch my move 'waiting for superman'.

November 24, 2010 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  87. hotboy

November 23, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lol

So you're justification to vote for her Is because she doesn't have a penis? You are literally what's wrong with america

November 24, 2010 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Ummm

Out of everything wrong with hotboy's comment, what bothered me most is how he capitalized 'Her.' It almost seems like he's talking about Palin like the Bible talks about God...

November 24, 2010 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  88. monie

First off who the hell cares? Second of all, the Obama bashing needs to stop. Repubs are just mad that their Jim Crow rule is irrelevant till the next election. And finally, find something constructive to do with your time, like twiddle your thumbs or organize that sock drawer. For this to even be mentioned, the media has obviously run out of real news to report...

November 23, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  89. nitwitt 3

WE NEED A STRONG MAN LIKE MOE 4 PRES MATES......I THK HE'D PUT THE REPUBS IN THERE PLACE.....AND QUICKLY.

November 23, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Tom G

She scares the Hell out of me. I'm afraid some people might be stupid enough to vote for her. Folks running the country isn't reality TV. All she is doing is taking away from the party when we should be looking for a serious contender for 2012.

November 23, 2010 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Karen

The only reason I can't stand her is I don't want her in politics running our country. With the economy a mess, North Korea problems she would be scary having our lives in her hands. If she just stays in Alaska or goes around as a celebrity I wouldn't care about her at all. She's comparing herself to Regan – he was a Governor for 8 years, was President of the SAG. A lot of people didn't want her as VP so it's weird she thinks we want her as President.

November 23, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  92. nemo

Money doesn't make you smart...dummy
    God...what an idiot...why don't you run for office...your just as stupid ad she is....smart...money to be made....useless idiot

November 23, 2010 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jaws

Captain, she didn't say she money made her smart. She said she was smart to make money. Slow down when reading.

November 24, 2010 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  93. Amit

Very smart women. She realizes that money is to be made whenever she can invoke emotions – good or bad. She has limited time to cash in and she's doing that.

November 23, 2010 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  94. nemo

I'm sarah palin...look at me...I'm a complete retard..that attracts other retards to my retardedness..feed her to the fish!!..so the last living thing can loose its mind.

November 23, 2010 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  95. nitwitt 3

Id rather watch the 3 stogges @ least there more educational compared to are easy quiter X Alaskan unfinished job Gov eh mates.

November 23, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Kareen

As much I love to see more of Alaska, Palin is ruining the show.
    Will not watch it again

November 23, 2010 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  97. nemo

I love when women say they are strong and independent...it really means they are lonely and annoying....I think we are all about sick of the self described no-bodys.."I'm a strong independent wing nut"...who freaking cares...go be a bigshot...so I can shoot you when the revolution starts.

November 23, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  98. kk

I'm totally jealous of her, I admit it. She's my age and has done more with her life than I will ever do. I don't agree with her politics, but..wow.

November 23, 2010 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Vladimir

Pull the plug on it!!! lol

November 23, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Rev. Howard

Palin's days of being a 'hater' of President Obama and a "divider" in our nation is coming to an end. She will soon be a 'dot' in the larger and more important things about America. Moreover, it was a terrible idea for her 'crew' to 'cheat' for her daughter on "Danicng With The Stars". America dislikes 'cheaters'!

November 23, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  101. nemo

Ummmm....who is sarah palin?...never heard of it?

November 23, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Brisket

I bet Willow will end up using drugs and pregnant. She's as dumb as rocks, like the rest of her family. Trig's probably got the highest IQ out of all of them.

November 23, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Randall

I love the Palin\Sara haters. All I can say is for a woman who is by the left- wingers mindset dumb she sure is raking it in and making it mostly because of them. So who is the simple minded one here? But that is what happens when you let your brain turn to liberal mush. Homer Simpson looks smarter than Obama compared to the left.

November 23, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kareen

Having money is nice, but not everything.

November 23, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

How is she making money off the liberal left? The left isn't forking over hundreds of dollars to hear this hateful hillbilly "speak;" the left isn't forking over money to buy her books that she didn't write, but had someone else write it for her because she is an ignorant dimwit. You only like the dimwit because she's "hot."

November 24, 2010 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  104. Bobo

I don't understand why TLC would put her on TV, she is dumb, an insult to modern women who are educated and successful. Since I saw the ad of the show, I didn't even watch TLC. Sarah, please stay in Alaska with your mentally challenged and "special" family, I don't want to see you or hear you!

November 23, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • frank

modern women who are successful. so, she isn't modern or successful?

November 24, 2010 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  105. Rio

These are great comments, and I can't tell you how good it was to laugh! And...the answer for the poor soul who asked why all the hatred for good 'ol Sarah? Because she is like a disease that continues to make everyone ill, and there doesn't appear to be a cure. All would be well if she would just fade back to Wasilla.

November 23, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  106. George

Sarah Palin is a leech, nothing more.

November 23, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  107. mummstheword

Who cares? get over it, the show was decent and a worthy watch. And you can tell its not fake, people want to think its fake because they are not successful like her, get over yourself!

November 23, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  108. charles bowen

Is the idiot right finally waking up to what a moron palin is, or is this the lul before the great enlightenment.

November 23, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  109. barackO

id rather watch the weather channel..

November 23, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  110. ciara

I think the show was good

November 23, 2010 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  111. sandy

What did Barbara Bush say about Sarah Palin?

November 23, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ohsnap!

She was asked what she thought about her. She said "I sat next to her once. She's pretty. (pregnant pause here) And she should stay in Alaska".

November 23, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  112. VGB

Take a close look at the picture. Fake fingernails? handling fishing nets without gloves?? Word from show staffers is she is put into "situations" then flown or driven out. I lived in Alaska 14 years, She is a quitter and a fake, so I guess I'm just a hater...... OK

November 23, 2010 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Montello

And did you see that shot of her on the series trailer shooting a rifle? It was obviously her first time. She didn't know how to hold it and was scared to death of the recoil. Moose hunter, my a$$. Complete lie, just like everything else about her.

November 23, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  113. A.Washington

It's not that people are mad at her. And I'm not knocking her hustle, but she is not cut out to be President from what I've seen. But I say don't hate the player, hate the game. There are people who actually want her to be the President. Crazy!

November 23, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Lee

Palin sold out her state for big bucks to play in the celebrity world, and now she's selling out her family for big bucks. She's using the media she so claims to despise very wisely... if your only concern in life is to make money and be famous. Please keep her off the politics page and in the entertainment section only going forward. I'm a moderate independent woman praying for more Lisa Murkowski republicans to step up and speak out against her. Mitt and friends are afraid to say anything negative about her... but if one of them would just admit Sarah is a no where near being qualified for the presidency they'd be shocked how many independents would come running. They are way under estimating independents by pretending Sarah Palin could accomplish anything even remotely close to what Hilary Clinton accomplished with her hard fought primary. Again, keep the reality TV stars off the politics page...

November 23, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  115. the jew

I hate that woman

November 23, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Montello

"Sarah Palin's Alaska" aka "The Wasilla Hillbillies"

November 23, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Annie

Palin, we don't give a crap about you. Stay in your Alaskan sewer.

November 23, 2010 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  118. frank

both mother and daughter suck,what a waste of time,please stay in alaska like barbara bush said.

November 23, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reggie Bush

Yes, stay in Alaska because Barbara Bush is a scholar and we should all heed to her thougths.

November 24, 2010 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  119. katie

she is a joke, make her go away!

November 23, 2010 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Tony

Im still trying to figure out what this woman has done to get all these people mad at her! She lost the election, she's not in office, she's not making laws, she's not voting on any bills that effect anyone. So what has she done to all of you?
    Its like you should be mad at the guy down the street for doing nothing! Why are so many people mad at her for doing nothing? Please dont tell me she's stupid, makes a lot of mistakes.....and so on. We can also say that of the nim-rod in the WH! So whats the problem?

November 23, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Annie

Tony, shut up.

November 23, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ohsnap!

Annie, one of the best comments on here.

November 23, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tony

Shut up is all you can say? Thats your comment? And that other idiot..ohsnap agrees? Yet neither of you two idiots can answer my question! I ask a simple question and thats the best you two morons can up with?

November 23, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • get a clue

Seriously Tony, shut up.

November 23, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Okay Tony, she's a liar, a fraud and a racist pig. She's trying to divide America with her hateful gibberish. There – How's that for a reply?

November 23, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • charles bowen

Tony, I think Sarah Has a problem with truth in general But what really anoys me personally is that squeeky nails on the blackboard voice. And i have to say that she is a poster child for what is wrong with america. If this woman can get this far with half a brain ,just think what a fully functional idiot could accomplish. charles bowen solomon stone

November 24, 2010 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Cristy

Chris,
      Divide the country? Please explain. Seems to me like we have many divisions now. Creating racism. Where do you live? Racism is alive and well. Ready for spanish speaking only high schools in California...wait, already exists...

November 24, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Carla

Tony – are you blind? Sarah Palin represents a clear and present danger by saying divisive and abusive things – all the while – scaring the heck out of thoughtful Americans that she might run for President – and – maybe even win. If you love America, then having Palin as president is a very scary prospect. When will Palin stop threatening thinking Americans? The truth is that Sarah Palin is a reckless gold digger that is threatening many people. She is an embarassment and like Mrs. Barbara Bush says – Palin should stay in Alaska, and get out of Politics. The electorate needs to reward smart people not gold diggers.

November 24, 2010 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  121. dondo

More idiot TV for idiot viewers!

November 23, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  122. .... and your 15 minutes are up!

OMG aren't you bored with her yet! Someone tell the RNC to get a new poster child PLEASE! ... especially one that isn't afraid to curse ... gosh darnit! LMAO!

November 23, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  123. steve

you know...if sarah palin EVER HAD ONE .....JUST ONE INTELLIGENT THOUGHT..doctors would probably label it A BRAIN TUMOR ON HER ASS!!!!!!!! SHE R-E-A-L-L-Y NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE WOODS OF ALASKA AND STAY THERE. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  124. gagirl

SP goes after everyone else that criticizes her - why won't she go after Barbara Bush?

November 23, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  125. John

As a long time Alaskan, please do not watch this show. When it comes to Alaska Sarah Palin is a modern day carpetbagger who is only it for the money. The sooner her ratings plummet the sooner this bad version of "Northern Exposure" will be gone.

November 23, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack

John, If I can't be there to enjoy that incredible scenery, is it ok it I continue to watch the show to catch a view? Beautiful state.

November 24, 2010 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  126. Venkat

It was bound to happen. All the show is about her-her-her without a purposeful engagement of audience – "My dear husband" Todd just keeps smiling at the camera and hardly has 1-2 words in an entire show. It just has to get insipid very soon. I saw one of these only to be amazed at the beauty of Alaska which is probably the only, only thing her show covers so vastly, breathtakingly different from other shows about Alaska. So much for the "Joe 6 pack" talk that she gave back in 2008. Too bad they didnt support her now. Very paradoxical show – she vociferously championed "drill baby drill" to screw up the same state that she now attempts to show off in its beauty. Which side of her is true?

November 23, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  127. nancy J

What a delightful show especially the clubbing the fish in the boat. Looking forward to the Palins enjoying a family outing clubbimg baby seals.

November 23, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chiquis

Couldn't agree more. Pure family values. What a moron; glad she is exposing herself without any help.. Wait to go Palins. What is next? Celebrity boxing matches? I would certainly tune in just for a chance to see her face smashed by a regular common sense citizen. Any volunteers?

November 23, 2010 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy K

How would you manage the halibut? Oh, just go to the store...sorry.

November 24, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  128. NO POTUS or VPOTUS 4 Sarah in 2012

I, too, don't think she's cut out for POTUS in 2012 (just like nObama isn't cut out to be the current POTUS) and the Repubs would be committing political suicide if they were even to consider it. I wouldn't vote her for POTUS but I could see her in a cabinet position, say as Secty of Interior. HOWEVER, ya gotta admit if you've never been to AK the scenery and majesty of the USA's most NW frontier seen on the program is breathtaking. If only the program would show the fam doing more of the wilderness activities and less of the domestic/political side it would be a hit. Otherwise we're just watching more of the "J&K+8" tripe.

November 23, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Bev

Just enjoying the comments!

November 23, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  130. michael

she is still an idiot but a down to earth idiot

November 23, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Jim x

"Sarah Palin's Alaska"? What's with that? She owns it now? Where the book sales that good? It's all about the money. Everyone is making it and the sheep are enabling it.

November 23, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  132. kc

I like the show....And think its funny. No, they aren't a perfect family but for those who knock hers, I am betting your family isn't either. I loved the comment "don't retreat, just re-load"....ha ha ha. I will continue to watch it...I love the scenery and learning about things such as the halibut catching and processing.

November 23, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas in Vancouver

The DC sniper had the same motto. How funny was it then?

November 23, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Chocolate Speedway

After squeezing out all those half-wit kids, the butt is about the only tight hole she has left. Plow away!

November 23, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  134. carrie

Reality shows are not reality...people are catching on to that by now. I watched a bit and was throughly bored so changed the channel , will not go back for more . But have a feeling I could not wrap my mind around her possibly being president and found her voice like chalk on a black board! She really makes me shutter!

November 23, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Feo

Love Alaska. Hate the star of the show.

November 23, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Name*kara

This shows anyone can have a reality show. It seems she only talks about her daughter bristol ( the one who went through a teenage pregnancy and was engaged 2 or 3 times). She contradicts herself in the show by not letting the one boy go upstairs. Where was she for that with bristol?

November 23, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  137. marconi darwin

Oh who cares about some half-governor-full-bimbo's TV show.

In real news, Corporate profits rose higher and faster than under ANY president.

Not bad for a socialist, eh?

November 23, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheThrikl

Nice spin. When the prez helps drop them to the very bottom it is easy for them to rise quickly and "best ever.". I wonder if the unemployed sector agrees with you. Shame you too are a socialist.

November 24, 2010 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  138. Dennis Daniels

Just irresponsible. Such an important show too. Come on Jack. It's in the entertainment section. Who cares.

November 23, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Kat

I would never vote for her but enjoy the show. Scenery makes me want to visit Alaska!

November 23, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  140. johnrj08

The world is filled with 'down-to-Earth" people. Why did this one warrant a series on The Learning Channel? Because she's an opportunistic narcissist who is gifted at self-promotion. Personally, I see nothing in this show that doesn't look transparently staged. NO FAMILY IS LIKE THIS, especially Sarah Palin's. First of all, SHE'S NEVER HOME. Second, people don't act like themselves with a camera in the room. This entire program is a sham and the only thing that could make the beautiful scenery of Alaska not worth seeing.

November 23, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Johnny Carson

I can't wait for the Lego-Palin version.

November 23, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Daniel

It's not like she really does any of the things you see her doing on this show. it's totally fiction, including the interaction with her family. All staged and scripted! She is a quitter and liar.

November 23, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Kate

I thought this show was amazing! I love how down to earth she is and I thought it was adorable to see the banter between her and her daughters. Welcome to the wonderful world of mother- teenage daughter relationships. I will definitely keep watching it, just hope there isn't as much fish bashing.

November 23, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas in Vancouver

Boy, it's a good thing she doesn't like to exploit her kids or anything, right? She really hates it when the cameras are pointed at her darling children, doesn't she?

November 23, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • arsphidius

Mother-teenage daugther relationship? I have a 16 year old daughter, and she would NEVER speak to me the way those brats speak to Sarah, because in my household there are consequences for actions. And my daughter and I have a very close relationship.

November 23, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • wally

Epiderus, why don't I believe you? Your daughter must be one of a kind and unlike most 16 yr olds.

November 24, 2010 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  144. CC

I watched like 15 minutes of this show, then had to turn it. She and her family are horrible. Thank god she is doing this show, it will ruin any chance of her running for an office.

November 23, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joseph Costa

I lived on the tundra for 2 years. Palin lived in Wasilla in her country home with running water, streets, autos, stores etc. The "REAL" Alaska Palin would not know if it bit her in the.... This stupid put on show with nothing real is just that, a show to make people think she is rugged. Like to see her lug water 365 days a year and hunt & fish for food as many of the native village Alaskans do!!!! Palin needs to move to Calif. & date Arnold:)

November 23, 2010 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Double D

Why is her family horrible? Because they act like the rest of us?

November 24, 2010 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  145. cory

Right, CNN. So the decline in viewership for the second episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" couldn't POSSIBLY have had ANYTHING to do with the fact that the American Music Awards were on at the same time, right? The American Music Awards, as well as all the other award shows, famously pull viewership from other shows on other channels TEMPORARILY because they are "special-event" shows. Now, I will grant you that, even if the viewership that was taken away by the American Music Awards were taken out of the equation, the viewership for "Sarah Palin's Alaska" still dropped, which the producers expected. But for you to not mention that the American Music Awards were on at the same time and how that could also account for a TEMPORARY loss in viewership is just irresponsible.

November 23, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

@cory Considering the AMA awards had a 4 fold drop in viewership as well, its a safe bet, yes. Also, the people watching Alaska are 30+ Republicans. These aren't the demographics of people who were chasing Bieber Fever on the AMAs.

November 23, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marconi

Hey corymoron, CNN reported that the ratings dropped, they didn't say WHY?

Learn to read what is written instead of railing against what you think is injustice.

November 23, 2010 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

Wrong. I'm a left-leaning independent and I am enjoying this show a lot. I'm also a college educated 28 year old, a far cry from your stereotype. This show isn't even partisan. It shows the Alaska wilderness and a real family going on trips together. I don't understand why people are so hateful towards the Palins. I'd never vote for the woman, but she seems like a strong, intelligent, funny American who faces many of the same struggles the rest of us face.

November 23, 2010 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeepers

Rachel, you lost me at "intelligent woman."

November 23, 2010 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ohsnap!

Intelligent=Sarah Palin? Seriously? BTW, I didn't vote for Obama. Just so you know.

November 23, 2010 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas in Vancouver

The only people who give a flying f@rt about the AMAs are the people in attendance. It's hardly a "special event." More like a non-event.

November 23, 2010 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • mar

The AMA had very low ratings. Nice try, though.

November 23, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • get a clue

So two million of the 5 million were watching the AMAs instead? That's hilarious.

November 23, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • collagekid

they were watching the other palin.

November 24, 2010 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
    • TheThrikl

Interesting how all republicans are morons yet Obama and every democrat is brilliant. What has Obama done that is smart other than be a smooth talker, increase the nations debt to historic levels, pass a socialist healthcare program, kill the economy with his anti business regime, and Jill jobs? He's sooooooo smart!

Palin may not be great but I take her anyway over the current regime. Afterall, at least she has held real jobs (community organizer doesn't count).

November 24, 2010 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
    • White knuckler

@The thrikl...socialist healthcare? Hold a "real job"? Anti buisness regime? You tea bag people need to calm down......STOP WATCHING FOX NEW!! Instead, watch the BBC....you might just be informed and learn something.....

November 24, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  146. Tymillia

I have better things to do than watch the "Palins". This women gives a bad name to parenting already. Her whole family needs to get off the TV and live a REAL life. It was like she ran for President to get better ratings. THANK GOD SHE DIDN"T WIN!!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheThrikl

Yeah thank God our current president is so good ... Wait .... Unemployment, healthcare, stimulus ... Maybe plain wouldnt be so bad after all.

November 23, 2010 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • get a clue

You're so right, plain would be better. Moron.

November 23, 2010 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rudolpho

Tymillia, she didn't run for president...

November 24, 2010 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Aubrey

How quickly you people forget that all of these issues with unemployment, healthcare, etc were present & even initiated during the Bush administration! Sarah Palin is a bumbling idiot who should stay in Alaska & out of politics!

November 24, 2010 at 4:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Elle

Obama spends TWICE as much as Bush & nobody stops it! OBAMA has brought ruin to our country already! I believe he is trying to make our country weak as a Muslim ... So other Muslims can make their move & laugh at us. Palin is not the answer ... She needs to be a wife and mother ... And build a better trust support from leaving her post of governor in the middle. I would not want a woman for president anyway (and I am a woman myself!).

November 24, 2010 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  147. Kathi

I could barely get through the first episode. BORING!! Good ratings for TLC because they have no audience anyway.

November 23, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

then why did you watch?

November 24, 2010 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Polly

She probably watched it to try it out, realized it was boring, so stopped watching. Just like 2million other viewers.

November 24, 2010 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  148. Actually

Alot of woman would not be able to do alot of things that she has done on this show. She is a strong woman.

November 23, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

A lot is two words. Turd.

November 23, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rick

So can my mother-in-law but I sure as heck would never suggest she run for president or any other important position. My mother-in-law is also nowhere near as delusional as Palin is.

November 23, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • SK

You spell just like her- nut job!

November 23, 2010 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • stranger steve

I'm a republican and I'm absolutely ashamed that Sarah Palin is still in politics. She's an embarrassment to the GOP and should stay in Alaska.

November 23, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

Sara Palin is honestly one of the most feeble minded idiots to grace the political stage. Probably the scariest part of it is that there are a large number of feeble minded idiots that can understand her nonsensical gibberish, and blindly agree with her foolish, baseless, and sometimes ridiculous policy ideas. 'A lot' is two words, you people really are stupid.

November 23, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leann

You are a prime example of her supporters. You can't even spell "a lot". I disagree that she is a strong women. She is defensive and does not take accountability for her actions. As an educated independent women, I find her actions offensive and hurtful to women's rights.

November 23, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jay Jones

@Leann, I agree with your sentiment, but you simply cannot attempt to correct someone's spelling errors and then follow up with error-laden phrases of your own like "a strong women" or "an educated independent women." "WomEn" is the plural of "womAn." Again, you otherwise made great points, but let's not be hypocritical.

November 23, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • shamgar50

Most women I know, do't quit halfway through a job!

November 23, 2010 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • collagekid

spelling police are out tonite. been seeing alot of them lately

November 24, 2010 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Lean6

Technical communication was my undergraduate major, so writing and editing is part of my nature...I make a conscious effort not to focus on typos as a part of my critical arguments though people; it's more than annoying when the discussion degenerates into people pointing out typos. But whoever said this was a discussion though right?

November 24, 2010 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisa Shepard

so was Hitler..

November 24, 2010 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Sasha

"A lot" is two words, not one. And it's spelled "women" when you're referring to more than one female. "Woman" is used (correctly) in the second instance in your post as it refers to the singular. It's scary that people can't spell correctly anymore.

Just another example of the dumbing down of America. Palin is a MORON who offends me on every level. The fact that people would elect her to ANY public office illustrates how stupid our electorate has become. God help us all.

November 24, 2010 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
    • WOW

You have a lot of problems yourself if all you can do is worry about how someone spelled something. Give me a break!!! Get over it and move on.

November 24, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gosh Darn It Im a stupid kunt

Sarah Palin is a stupid as they come and the dumbest of America love her. She certainly knows her audience. She knows that she doesnt have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Presidency. She does know however how to be a tease and she has used that all too well most of her life.

November 26, 2010 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Rose

Nothing to see here folks – just keep moving along!

November 23, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Repack Rider

"No worries," said Custer's scout...

November 23, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jeff

LOL well put

November 23, 2010 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ohsnap!

LOLOL funniest thing I heard today.

November 23, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • DfromthePeg

Injuns looking to kill you is not the same as 2 million fewer viewers. Unless your looking to kill Sarah Palin.

November 23, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uh huh

Funny!!!

November 23, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tracy

LOL LOL LOL...And I am Dakota Sioux.

November 24, 2010 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Common Sense

I agree...

This show causes brain rot.

November 24, 2010 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
    • America runs on morons

The problem isn't Palin.. It's the morons that like her. Low IQ, ignorant middle-America... Dairy queen sucking, fear trotting idiots!!!!!!

November 24, 2010 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Aceblazin

Obama 2012!!

November 24, 2010 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
    • mobrule

good one. even at 5 million it IS NOT a hit show. the media went nuts, but on the same day they were touting their favorite trainwreck (palin) cbs cancelled medium, which had 7.1 million viewers, so how is 5 mill a hit? I was hoping this would work out for palin, then maybe she'd just do the show and forget politics.

November 24, 2010 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • mobrule

america runs, hate much? there's a place just north of here called canada, maybe you should move there since you hate anyone who disagrees with you. how liberal of you.

November 24, 2010 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • ampliftyer

People who have no intention of watching the show have the strongest contrary opinions. Why don't you just leave people alone to enjoy the show if they want to without turning it to another "us and them" issue? Like President Reagan said, "vote with your feet." Try voting with the remote. If you don't like it, change the channel and keep your hateful rhetoric to yourself.

November 24, 2010 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • GG

Hummm..., city council, Mayor, Governor, author (2,000,000 sold), another on the way, $100,000 per speech, TV show. I wish I was that stupid! I love her, she drives libs nuts. I can't wait until she runs for prez.

November 24, 2010 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |