OK! magazine
November 23rd, 2010

Kate Middleton dominates the US weekly mags

On the same day that the British monarchy announced the date and location for Prince William's marriage (April 29, 2011, at Westminster Abbey), his bride-to-be has suddenly found herself the darling of the American weeklies: People, Us Weekly, OK! and Star all feature Kate Middleton on their covers.

People calls Middleton a "Perfect Princess" and boasts that it is "All About Kate." The issue promises "an inside look at the independent young woman who captured a prince's heart," including her style, her childhood, and, of course, her prince.

Us Weekly spotlights the elements that go into "The Making of a New Princess," such as the gowns, jewels, ladies in waiting and strict new rules. It tells how Middleton's life has changed forever and what she learned from William's mum, Princess Diana.

OK!, which declares itself the "Official Magazine of the Royals," offers up a "William and Kate Wedding Special." Highlights include Middleton picking the church, Prince Harry declaring that he's delighted by the news, a closer look at Diana's engagement ring and Middleton's style homage to Diana, plus details of the couple's upcoming sexy honeymoon.

Star, meanwhile, is giving its readers "The Real Kate." The magazine's "Portrait of a Princess" delves "Inside Her Private World" to reveal how she wooed and won William, her wild nights of partying at clubs, her personal photo album, and a look at the hut in Kenya where William proposed.

1. ademnbilly

purchase coach purse clearance with low price

February 3, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. SillyGrl81

I think she is so pretty and too good for him. I don't care if he is a prince, he is one ugly guy lol

December 1, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. PJ

Look at the bright side, we don't have to hear about the Jolie-Pitt's every f'ing move. Talk about WHO CARES.

November 24, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. politically incorrect but who cares

I think I should be considered a "Royal": I am sitting around waiting on Grandma to die so I can get her stuff too.

November 24, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cavemanstyle

The day I read an article about some monarch getting married, is the day someone needs to put me out of my misery... I can't stand articles that glamorize human beings that are no different than you or I, except for illusionary status.

November 24, 2010 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. kim strow

I Agree Lets Boycott Every Tabloid That Features Them B4 This Fairytale Turns 2 A Nitemare And Kill Another Beautiful Person Lets All Pray 4 Them And Mind Our Own Business While We At It Lets Boycott The Palins Too Im Sick Of Those Money Grubbin Hillbillies Happy Turkey Day 2 All

November 24, 2010 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
    • flyonthewall

Did You Know That It Is Easier And Proper to type without capitalizing every first letter of each word...........hmmmm

November 24, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Puff the Magic Dragon

OMG I got scared for a minute...when I saw the headline "Kate dominates the US weekly mags" I thought for a fleeting moment they meant THAT OTHER KATE – ewwwwww!!!!

November 24, 2010 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. kathy cleveland

News flash!Prince Charles never loved Diana!He just got with her because of the presure to produce an heir!He loved only one women,Camilla! And yes,we should boycott the tabloids but people still by that trash!

November 23, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. really, still no reality?

I think a sane woman would've laughed in his ugly mug and said "not even if you were the last man on earth." He comes from howling insanely parents and spends his working day in north wales? That's not my idea of a last lifetime companion!

November 23, 2010 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dean in la

I would like to know how much Penthouse offered to pay her to pose naked

November 23, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  11. AJ

It is so tiresome! I m sorry to say this but can't they be normal among us! King or not! pffft get a real jobs like we are and I ll be interest hearing you and your blahs.

November 23, 2010 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. shamgar50

Why does anyone care? Are people in America really clamoring to hear about the royal parasites and their offspring?

November 23, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  13. jross

I don't get what all the fuss is about. What is the point of the monarchy anyway? Paying an interbred family a fortune to wave at the crowds and attend functions. How ridiculous. At least this "royal" marriage wasn't an arranged one unlike his sheep of a fathers first mess.

November 23, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kat

People is just waiting with greedy anticipation to start chipping away at the girl like it did Diana.

November 23, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  15. nia

What a lovely story!

November 23, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. angel

I wish them happy married life and hope william loves kate more than his father
    Charles loved his mother diana(RIP)

November 23, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  17. razzlea

you can never trust the tabloids, they are wishing them well and like Kate today and few months down the line they will start attacking her and hating on her . She should just continue bering grounded and ignore the drama . Check out my health and fitness blog http://razzlea.blogspot.com/

November 23, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Christine barry

Thank Goodness for a change in Kates I prefer this one to the other one

November 23, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  19. reshma

Hope the media let them have a life and not scrutanse there evey move

November 23, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. David E.

Kate should be watching out for the Camillas.

November 23, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. nathalie

I thought this was about the Kate with the bunch of kids who cares about this woman

November 23, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  22. PEORIACHICK

IM GLAD TO SEE THE NAME KATE USED FOR SOMETHING INTERESTING AND NOT KATE PLUS 8

November 23, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jan Isherwood

Altho' I am thrilled William and has popped the question to his only true love and a fairy tail is looming, I vow never to buy another tabloid out of respect for their privacy and for Princess Di,belovedmother who lives forever in our hearts,who paid the ultimate price for all of us with "inquiring minds who want to know" theres something sick bout it.We killed a princess.May she Rest in Peace knowing we will not do the same to Kate.any one else out there think its a good idea to boycott the tabloids in hopes that this fairy tail may last? Let them Live in Peace! Bless them and lets just be the doers of good deeds and mke this world a better place in the meantime ~mind our own business!

November 23, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. alabama *10*

I luv luv luv her!!!! I wish her and I were engaged =-(

November 23, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  25. dmad

did we not break away from that country

November 23, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. jillmarie

I think the media puts way too much emphasis on this. Unless they are doing a true interview, I'll believe none of it. I respect Princess Di (RIP) but besides that, I don't care that much. I hope the paparrazzi doesn't attack these two as they try to plan their lives together

November 23, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Lippy

This Kate HAS to be 1000 times better than the other Kate that's been hogging the tabloids. Kate "Ugh" Gosselin.

November 23, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Lancelot Link

Somehow we'll be forced to listen to some overhauled Elton John singing before this is all over.

November 23, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

LMAO! Brilliant.

LOL!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • catdog

That sums it up in a nutshell...I am jealous I didn't come up with it myself...

November 24, 2010 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Puff the Magic Dragon

God save us, I hope its not "Love Lies Bleeding" ....or "Funeral for a Friend"

LMAO

November 24, 2010 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
    • @puff the magic dragon

in 6 months Elton will return with "I guess that's why they call it the blues"

November 24, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  29. Odalice Yolanda Feliz

the prince and her make a good pair, I hope it last.

November 23, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  30. joe

Kat, my sentiments exactly.

November 23, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. kat

I wish them the best. The response media has had show her how the rest of her life will be. In a huge fishbowl with papparazzi behind & zooming from everywhere! She is not new in his life but is suddenly "new" news.

November 23, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  32. chris

Here's the Tuesday edition of WHO the F$(K cares!!!

November 23, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truetrue

ROFL, good stuff. good stuff

November 23, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kebo

Seriously! Didn't even read this article (let alone any others regarding trashy royal family details). Just came here to say who cares. Enough time wasted doing that!!

November 23, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Lori

I truly hope she fares better than Diana and Sarah Ferguson did.

November 23, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  34. parishater

how can magazines that NEVER met or INTERVIEWED a person offer the real kate....once again the US media outlet showing the world what real class we have

November 23, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |