Beyonce: One day, hopefully, I'll be pregnant
November 23rd, 2010

Beyonce: One day, hopefully, I'll be pregnant

She's not pregnant yet, but will anyone care when Beyoncé finally does start a family? That's the question the singer is asking herself after refuting the latest round of baby rumors!

"At this point they said I've been pregnant like eight times, so I'm kind of used to it," Beyoncé told MTV News at a New York City screening of her "I Am… World Tour" concert DVD. "I just hope that one day, when I decide to be pregnant that people are happy for me, 'cause ...everyone's like, 'Oh god, please! She's been pregnant 100 times.'"

The superstar singer, who is married to music mogul Jay-Z, 40, was last said to be with child in October, though her mom, Tina Knowles, put those rumors to rest during an appearance on "Ellen."

"I’m here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it’s not Beyoncé that’s pregnant, it's me" joked 56-year-old Tina, adding that she looked forward to Beyoncé having kids one day.

She's not alone.

"One day, hopefully, I will be [pregnant]," 29-year-old Beyoncé tells MTV. In the meantime, she'll be expecting more baby rumors. "Whatever; it's a part of being a celebrity, I guess."

Post by:
Filed under: Beyonce • Celebrities

1. jeataarron

cheap 2010 coach tote coach for less online shopping

February 6, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Latoya

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST B & J STAY BLESSED.....

January 22, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. El Jefe

Uhm... If she needs a donor, I can deliver the ammunition...

November 29, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. Ron31

Beyonce is the most beauiful and classy woman in the world right now and I wish her and Sean Carter the best of luck when they decide to have kids. I wish I was the one who had that opportunity because she will never go back to Jay-Z.She will sing "Jigga who,Jigga what"?

November 24, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. sonylegend

Who cares if she has a child!!!? Why so the child can sell her soul to the illuminati just like she did?.... The price of fame does not have to include your soul. http://WWW.SONYLEGEND.COM

November 24, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Massive Marbles

Beyonce, If JAY-Z can't perform, please allow me to offer my assistance...

November 24, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  7. Odalice Yolanda Feliz

she doesn't want to ruin her perfect figure

November 24, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. SKY

FACT: STARS ARE HAVING BABIES LIKE IT IS A FAD!
    BABY PEER PRESSURE, MANY PEOPLE WANT
    TO BRING YOU DOWN LIKE THEM.
    THEY HAVE BABIES, AND KIDS THEY
    CAN'T CONTROL OR UNDERSTAND.
    THEY MAY EVEN HAVE A NANNIE,
    BUT ONE DAY THEY WILL BE THE
    ONES WHO WILL HAVE TO DEAL
    WITH THE CHILD.
    COUPLES CAN LIVE HAPPY LIVES
    WITHOUT CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY
    IN THE TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN!.

November 24, 2010 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Ron31

Alot of people wants kids to start families.
      Cindy, we have another one.It's Nanny wity a Y not IE

November 24, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. JennJ

ROTFL! You are spot on Cindy!

November 23, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. NCOLE

YEA AND ITS SUCH ASHAME THAT ALL YALL HAVE TO DO IS SIT AROUND AND HATE ON THE MAN JAY-Z IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER HOW OLD HE IS YALL ARE NOT THE ONES THAT HAVE TO LOOK AT HIM. STOP HATIN CAUSE THE MAN LIVING HAI LIFE

November 23, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

I see spelling isn't one of your strong points. Or grammar. Or punctuation. Or a general command of the English language.

November 23, 2010 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Chardae

CNN– check your facts. I can guarantee you Jay-Z isn't 49 years old.

November 23, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Avon Barksdale

Your'e right Chardae, CNN messes up a lot. Jay-Z is 52 years old. Wow! Seems just like yesterday his first album "Reasonable Doubt" was out. The years are just rolling by.

November 23, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

Uh, it says he's 40. The mother was the one that is 56 and joking SHE was the one pregnant.

November 23, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |