Keith Urban: Nicole Kidman brings me to my knees
November 22nd, 2010

Keith Urban: Nicole Kidman brings me to my knees

The love is apparently still going strong for Keith Urban and his wife, Nicole Kidman. The country crooner dedicated his latest album to his actress wife and lets it be known that he adores her.

Showbiz411.com reports that Urban dedicated his “Get Closer” album to his missus with the words,  “Nicole Mary–i continue to be brought to my knees by this love of ours…I am in awe of how this blessed family we are creating stretches and fearlessly opens my vulnerable heart.”

And if that’s not enough, Urban goes on to say, “And I just want to be a better man for you and father for our heavenly Sunday Rose, and have you go to sleep every night knowing that no one has ever, or will ever, love you as much I do…and all we need is faith…”

That's so sweet we can't stand it!

1. Truth

So it's March 2013 and Keith and Nicole are still happily married and now have two beautiful daughters. The very unhappy people here wishing them ill must be even more unhappy now. I bet they are still saying "I give them a year or two and they will break up". They've been saying that for the last 8 years. Bwahaha...

March 3, 2013 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  2. candice

I hope these too can beat the odds and make this a true romance for the ages. I've been with my Husband for 11 yrs and I still love him very much and would love to put it in song and share it with the world. How many here haven't wanted to shout from the roof "I love this girl/guy!" If not, then I feel sorry for you and hope you too find that someday.

January 6, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dea

Ye, it is in the contract. He gets like $600,000 for every year he stays with her "clean". That is not a bad deal. They have to show love and commitment to promote albums and movies. That is Hollywood, you people. She played it so well for 10 years with Tom. However, I think Keith is a much better person that Nicole. Have you noticed that she never mentions the world "love" for Keith? Never. That is so strange. She says marriage is a lot of work and blah, blah, blah but never says she is crazy for Keith etc., in public. This woman is strange. Keith shows that he has a big heart. I think she got lucked out and not him.

December 31, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. DDKillerBlondie

Beautiful a true man standing up for his own. The rest of us get reality, cheaters and liars LOL

Yeah Nicole, you did MUCH better the 2nd time around, keep that man close

December 29, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. lotusjani

All the bad comments are from jealous, envious and ignorant people. It obvious these two are madly in love with each other, they go everywhere together with their baby, they are down to earth no matter now famous they are. Nicole lucked out with this good looking husband, being she is so tall, she still looks good with Keith, on the contrary with that hedious Tom Cruise. Good luck Urban family, Nicole you are one of my favorites actress, and I think Australia is such a good movie! I watch it all the time over and over again!

December 28, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. mary ann smith

sounds like a love song!

December 26, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Price

A little over the top. They will be done within a year.

December 23, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • BW

Never seen any Hollywood marriages last for very long. This one will be no exception. I give it a year or two and they will be broke up. Just look at Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt. They had a similar love and I used to think Brad was a bit much but that didn't last and neither will this one. Just wait and see............

December 24, 2010 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

March 3, 2013 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. Ryan

The dedication is so over the top that it sounds phony. I think he is trying to convince himself that he loves her that much. I'm tired of him writing every song about her and dedicating every song to her. When he does that he takes the song away from his fans. That's why his fans are leaving in droves. Enough already with the proclamations of love!

November 25, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan's inner voice

you sound bitter... don't diss this couple – they overcame great odds to be together – and have left behind sadness.... yea for them:)

November 27, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Ginny

C'mon – EVERY song has to profess your love? Enough! We all get it.

November 24, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Louise

How good the Urbans have what is important in life - a loving family! and the man in the house is not afraid to let his love for his family be known. Those whose criticize are those who have nothing in their lives. Keep loving, Keith, and keep making your beautiful music for all of your fans to enjoy.

November 24, 2010 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. Viola

Have we become that jaded, or are we that lacking in our own personal lives that we cannot admit, that was a beautiful dedication.

Way to go Mr & Mrs. Urban.

November 23, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mickie

I'm not a fan of most country music but Keith Urban's guitar playing kicks butt. They are a sweet couple and I'm glad Nicole found love again. All the best to them and their family.

November 23, 2010 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  13. Suzanne

OMG, how sweet and romantic!! Lucky girl :)

November 23, 2010 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  14. babycelebs411

it's refreshing to see the love he shares for her:) We will post our predictions on this couple soon, for now Katherine Heigl daughter celebrating her 2nd birthday:http://babycelebs411.com/2010/11/23/katherine-heigls-daughter-naleigh-is-turning-2-years-old/

November 23, 2010 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  15. SKY

FACT: NICOLE KIDMAN, SHE GOT A GOOD COUNTRY MAN.
    AND HES DOING ALL THE TALKING.

November 23, 2010 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  16. colleen

A really nice dedication. Keep writing and singing Keith, we can never get tired of someone loving another person as much as you love Nicole.

November 23, 2010 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  17. Ellie

NIW that's how a man should talk about his wife!!!

Over the top.... NEVER.

True love is never over the top. Men should take notes. Like Paul Newman always said "why go out for hamburgers when you have a STEAK at home"!!

November 22, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Marky

They seem very happy and she looks great! So glad she is with a real man instead of Tom Cruise. What a nice couple who both seem to be centered, and focused on what is truly important. All the best!

November 22, 2010 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Garcia

I think I just threw up a little in mouth. A bit nauseating and over the top.

November 22, 2010 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  20. stu

he sounds & looks like nicole's butch gf here. yay... nicole's botched plastic surgery seems to be falling into place.

November 22, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Trisha

Wow, what a great dedication. I bought his new CD and it is awesome. I am so glad to see a celebrity couple that love each other and want to put their family first. Very refreshing! SO glad she is not with Tom anymore-Keith is so much better for her!!!

November 22, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Elizabeth Kim

Dearest Nicole and Keith;

I am so elated that the two of you share such love, support, faith, family, companionship etc with each other. Nicole, I want you to know that I was completely on your side when you were going through the challenging time with Tom. I felt your pain! Isn't it wonderful to know that God and Anglels surround each of us. It was in the plan that you would meet someone who takes your breath away and provide you with the Wonderful Sunday Rose. May you, Keith, Sunday Rose continue to love and support each other forever. Wishing you continued blessings of joy and happiness. As I strugle with numerous medical illnesses I have my faith and a optomistic outlook. Have a great 2011 everyone! God Bless

December 23, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  22. role reversal

Oh snap!

November 22, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • dean

Well lets hope she is a more loving mother to this little girl than she is to the 2 adopted children she deserted when old Keith came along. Score one for Tom Cruise. He kept the children to raise.

January 3, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |