ATL 'Real Housewife' Kim Zolciak: I'm pregnant
November 22nd, 2010

ATL 'Real Housewife' Kim Zolciak: I'm pregnant

Has Kim Zolciak flipped her wig?

Though she denied pregnancy rumors during last night's appearance on Bravo exec Andy Cohen's show "Watch What Happens Live," the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star now confirms that she's got a baby on the way.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been," says the "Google Me" singer, who tells Life & Style magazine she is three months pregnant.

Zolciak, 32, and Atlanta Falcons boyfriend Kroy Biermann, 25 – whom viewers saw her meet on the November 14 episode of "RHOA" - weren't exactly planning to start a family so soon, she admits.

“I was surprised!” Kim, 32, tells Life & Style of her pregnancy. “While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.”

Whispers of Zolciak's pregnancy first surfaced in October, when a jealous ex leaked the news. “I was appalled and disgusted by that,” says Zolciak, who has two daughters from a previous marriage. “I wasn’t through my first trimester - you never know what could happen.”

Looking ahead, the couple – who do not yet know the child's sex – definitely hear wedding bells, though Zolciak says they're off in the distance.

“I definitely don’t want to get married while I’m pregnant,” she says. “But I can see myself marrying Kroy in the future.”

1. daily calorie counter

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid clear concept

June 2, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  2. lowkey

Wow...Kim's pregnant? Whoa!

November 27, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. rebategirl

32..............that is sooooo funny!

November 25, 2010 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. celebs911

Hello all:) we are happy for Kim, kids are always blessings. We wrote about Teresa Giudice in our blog and also about Giuliana Rancic from E News. Check out our blog of predictions:

November 23, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. kathy

There is no way she is 32! That poor sap she picked up for his good looking butt is only 25. Good thing he is in the NFL since he'll be paying child support for the next 18 years. He's not going to marry that used up tramp. I think she did this deliberately. Big Papa didnt work out (duh) and getting pregnant was a good way to trap this young money making dude. She is pathetic. Big papa was probably smart enuf to use condoms knowing full well what Kim had in mind.

November 23, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Disappointed in Kroy

Kroy, let me put this in terms you might understand.

If life is a football game, you just threw a PICK 6.

November 23, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  7. Kate

She's only 32??? She looks like she's 42!

November 23, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. Jiggered

A little monkey is going to shoot out her butt!

November 23, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  9. sweetness

*****Crickets******

November 23, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. Austin Powers

Thats a MAN, baby!

November 23, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  11. Sash

Love you, Kim! Kudos! Blessings to the baby, you, and Kroy.

November 23, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. Divalious

1 more thing my Grandpa use 2 say when ur talked abt u must be important look how important ur life is & u didn't hv 2 die 2 get the recognition u just had 2 b daring & rich~ Love it! Neicy~Detroit,Mi

November 23, 2010 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. Divalious

Congrats is n order! I'm not a real big fan of Real Housewives but I say 2 kim & any1 else rich or poor If ur Blessed ur Blessed! Dnt hate this woman cuz opportunities has knock at her doors instead of hating her mayb try emulating her! I wish I had that LIFE! 2 KIM the only thing I say 2 u is stop the smoking its harmful u no if ur a nurse the risk love ur little 1's life enough 2 quit! Luv Ya Girl! Neicy from Detroit,MI

November 23, 2010 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • phatslim

Opportunity didn't knock on her door. She kicked it in and did a cash grab with the only thing she has to offer.

November 23, 2010 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  14. celebs911

All children are blessings! We wish Kim a Happy pregnancy and soon we will make predictions for her in our Celebs911 blog. IN the meanwhile check Giuliana Rancic's predictions.

November 23, 2010 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  15. truthteller

EVERYONE! Get a life. AWAY FROM TELEVISION! NONE OF U R ANY BETTER THAN THE OTHER... (retards!)

November 23, 2010 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  16. Mok

It may have had something to do with that jock nailing you to the mattress every night but thats just my guess of how it happened.

November 23, 2010 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  17. I'M HATING

Still hating on it.

November 23, 2010 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. eric

I thought she was 45! She is a typical white woman!

November 23, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. lisa

Some people will do anything for money and fame, they don't care who they are hurtin. Love should not have a price tag on it...

November 23, 2010 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  20. lisa

i guess she"s money hungry like some woman i know....they will do anything for the mighty dollar...not knowin what lives they will destroy,when they get the money and the package,watch how they seek another victim....god help them!

November 23, 2010 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  21. Tam

With the obviously fake boobs (outline showing), how is she going to breast-feed?

November 23, 2010 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
    • kathy

do you really think self centered kim is going to breast feed? maybe kroy, but not the baby. she is too dumb to even know that breast feeding is better for babies than the bottle, but even if she knew she wouldnt do it. you can bet that her two daughters will be the ones caring for the infant, not kim. can she possibly even give up drinking during her pregnancy? as if!

November 23, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Lori

I hope she will stop smoking,if she is indeed pregnant. She could now create a new line of wigs for babies !!

November 23, 2010 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  23. just because

You're accually, since everyone wants to be proper.

November 23, 2010 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  24. Claire

All of these 'housewives' make me sick to my stomach. They all have everything anyone could ever want and act like a bunch of spoiled brat 12 year olds. My fiance is disabled with spinal cord damage and I struggle every day to keep a roof over our head and to have a little food. I would be so grateful to have 1/100th of what they have... To have THAT MUCH and act like they do, It's so disgusting. I'm usually a live and let live kind of person, but you know? They are just a bunch of self absorbed trashy crap. And they are trashy too, NO taste whatsoever. What a waste of space.

November 23, 2010 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  25. A

With this new child on the way, she now has a permanent seat on the golddigger gravy train.

November 23, 2010 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  26. babycelebs411

congrats:) kids are wonderful and we celebrate them everyday. Katherine Heigl's daughter is our new post today with a little twist: http://babycelebs411.com/2010/11/23/katherine-heigls-daughter-naleigh-is-turning-2-years-old/

November 23, 2010 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  27. Ms.netta

Congrats!! who's going to plan this baby shower !! maybe everyone will have to wear a wig .:-)lmbo

November 23, 2010 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  28. kimberly travis

Oh yeah you dont look older than 32 they're haters!!!!!!!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  29. tommy

Wonder who is the father been around some other guy

November 23, 2010 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  30. kimberly travis

Kim u must be doin everything and some more right becaue u have so many haters; stupid people have nothin else to do. im a fan of u and ur show i wish u and ur family nothin but luck i luv u girl keep doin wat u do and thats you. Do it big

November 23, 2010 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  31. keykey

congrat kim but u do look older than 32.

November 23, 2010 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  32. SKY

FACT: PLEASE KEEP GOD OUT OF THIS.....
    GOD DID NOT PLAN FOR YOU TO HAVE A BABY.
    SOME ARE HAVING BABIES LIKE ITS A FAD...

November 23, 2010 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

Thank you, SKY!!!! Ho's have babies as opposed to what? Pointless careerism?! Getting up every day pulling 8a-5p shifts?! Please! It's easier to pop out babies and have us working tax-payers foot their welfare benefits! SMH

November 23, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  33. it's me from the "D"

They talked about Jesus. Do you girl and when u ready to get ur hair right holla at me.Just give up the smokes and switch to red wine if u must drink. Take care you!

Detroit

November 23, 2010 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  34. Toya

Congrats girl do u!!!!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  35. I'M HATING

That's what velociraptors look like when they reach the ripe old age of 32 years.

November 23, 2010 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  36. Mary

My God, she looks old. And who would want 2 get that old lady pregnant? She looks like she had a hard life. I am 40 years old but I look way younger than her..she really need me 2 design a new wig.

November 23, 2010 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  37. Minnie76

Shawnaplease for the love of God learn how to spell before you post a blog entry, reading your comment almost made me eyes bleed...And for all those talking about why are we judging Kim, its because she put herself on TV for the world to judge. Hate the game, not the playas...

November 22, 2010 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Claire

ahem "almost made ME eyes bleed"?? Maybe YOU should use the correct wording. In this case it would be....'almost made MY eyes bleed". You know, since you think everyone should be correct and all. Your welcome.

November 23, 2010 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  38. top notch

It's a shame how easily ppl can talk bad so quick abt someone then just telling them that they're happy for them just grow up n stop hatein congradulations kim!

November 22, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Darnell

Kim is a gold digger if u can get it go 4 it. She is older then32,it will catch up down the road.good Luck,Kim. Donnie oak Park

November 22, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • LiLo

Did any of you think that Smoking ages you and that's why she looks older than what most people expect her to look like. SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU SKIN!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  40. maria

kim preggos..no big pappa..wow, ive missed alot
    congrats tho, happy for her :)

November 22, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Valerie

OMG....is she crazy??? 32 my ass....ctfu

November 22, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Karma

No one should judge anyone! No one is perfect, her age nor having a baby is not the issue. In the bigger picture its her life and as long as she is happy and her kids are happy that's what matters life is too short to point fingers! Grow up!

November 22, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Jasmyne

Oka..let them do as they please..when its all said & done..as adults we make our own bed 2 lay n them..I wish dem the best but if not can u say Kim Z with her own REALITY show...Dnt be tardy for da babies party..

November 22, 2010 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Serenity

@ Sweet2th
    Kim was talking about Phaedra because she lied about getting pregnant after she married and lied about how many weeks she was. It wasn't that she simply was pregnant before she marred!

November 22, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  45. christina

32 my ars! She's like 40ish.

November 22, 2010 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Kat

Great, more white trash breeding.

November 22, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  47. JustSayin

Wow. Seriously? She's only 32??? I honestly thought she was in her late 40s to early 50s. Yowza!

November 22, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Bri

Seriously! Im happy for her but woman looks waaay older than 32.

November 22, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  49. christina

OMG WHERE IS BIG PAPA!!!!!E!!

November 22, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  50. OMG

She was Tardy for more than just the Party.....OOOPS!

November 22, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  51. greenacres

you are so very – disgraceful –
    I trust your girls will not be a money grubbing 1st base girlfriend like you, Kim..
    Name your baby "DOLCE" – since that's all it probably for him to to get you in bed... PA-THET-ICKKKKK!!!

November 22, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  52. amber

Stop hateing all of u most of u are haters because u wish you could be were she is and the rest are just to dam full of them selfd to say congrats for other nt really any of ur buisness so get over it. And worry about your own pathetic lifves

November 22, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

Can we just have ONE poster on here calling us haters / jealous who has an education BEYOND the 5th grade?!

November 23, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  53. lady blu

Omg:) Happy 4 u girl make it do what it do. Hope he has ur heart! Wish u the best

November 22, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Name*tristen

Wow

November 22, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Gina

She is such DISguSting GOLD DIGGER.

November 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Bone crusha

Everyone needs to relax. She found a nice guy he found regret, besides she has child bearing plastic surgery.

November 22, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  57. alabama *10*

It's sad. That any1 can have a baby!

November 22, 2010 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Beautifulandwealthyfemale

She looks waaaaay older than me- and im 40!!!
    trapping a man is very selfish. i guess when your ugly like she is- inside and out- you get desperate.
    Save us all from your disgusting genetic gene pool- and get an abortion!!

November 22, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  59. sweet2th

I don't know Kroy so maybe they deserve one another but he is in it now. She will take him to the cleaners. If she is pregnant you can believe it is for the money. I heard the ladies on the show talking about Big Papa going into foreclosure or something. I guess it's time to find someone else to pay the bills. I can't believe she was trying to show Phaedra up for getting pregnant before she was married and now here she is in the same situation. I don't see how someone with no morals can try a call someone else out because of a moral flaw.

November 22, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  60. kimekim

Realy this is her busines who cares realy b happy if u 92 Lmao!!!

November 22, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  61. kimekim

Realy this is her busines who cares realy

November 22, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Lovebug

I thought she was dating some woman. Kim will make sure she is not broke. I can't even be mad at that.

November 22, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  63. tif

Y u ppl b hating. Think u all r just jealous that's u all talking crap. Its not kim fault u all unhappy in ur lives. U all need to grow up n stop the negativity child plz.

November 22, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

ROFLMBO. Why do people with low- / no aspirations cling to such juvenile reasoning of "Jealous," and "Haters." You and your kind are so pathetic. Those of us with goals / aspirations and actually have standards of how live life are never jealous of someone who gets her $$$ horizontally. We're tax payers who earn our living justly and respectfully. It's our tax $$$ that probably pay your Sec. 8 rent, doesn't it?!? SMH!

November 23, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  64. gigi

Congrats 2the dumb heifa and her boy toy

November 22, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Duwana Hallum Daniels

if kim is pregnant (which she say she isnt)no matter how old she looks along as the baby is heathy!now the singing NO!

November 22, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  66. whoru?

WOW! ppl love to have thier say in something that would make a difference if it's true or not. Get it together only God can Judge this women. While you sittin up writing all this bs of negativity gossip. What if all this stuff is true. You don't know. So why judge.

November 22, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

Who are YOU to pass JUDGMENT of OPINIONS in a PUBLIC Forum?!? Just asking....

November 23, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  67. Justnessa

i'm 35 and my oldest kid is 18! She started young so what! I love Kim she is my fav housewife! Get that money girl!!! Wipe your a** with what the haters say! I LOVE YA!

November 22, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |

Um.... "starting young" in child-bearing is NOTHING to be proud of! * SMH!!! *

November 23, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  68. Kath

I didn't know Drag Queens could get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 22, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Prncss

you know what? i'mma need you to stop. that's an insult to drag queens. lol they have better wigs.

November 24, 2010 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  69. toni

if she is 32 then I'm having my sweet sixteen party next week.

November 22, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  70. diva

Congrats kim......does he have a brother or even a son hell ill take his daddy lmao

November 22, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  71. asha renford

i think u should keep doing ur thang and dont let no one tell u any different

November 22, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Dre

She is only 32 – I went to school with her and then met up with her again in nursing school – no llies guys, she just looks older than she is – sorry to disappoint you :)

November 22, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • crump

Nice try Kim.

November 22, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • mtngrrll

She looks so much older because she is a smoker. It is terrible for your skin and causes those lines on your face from deep dragging on the cig's.

November 22, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Name*Tony

This old hag is not 32.Maybe she was 32 when she had her first child.

November 22, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Kdubb

All I can say is PURE ENTERTAINMENT....

November 22, 2010 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Key Low-Low

I know Kroy is on his hands and knees praying to the football god's that this is just some lie Kim and the producers thought up for ratings on the show. Just like the being 32 lie and of course the fake "Big Poppa"lie.

November 22, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Mclark

Does anyone know if big papa is going to be the baby's godfather?

November 22, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  77. EraseTheHATE

why are you haters hating?

Congrats!

But please tell your doctor your real age because there are risks for a woman to be pregnant at 52.....

November 22, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • HowDareU

How dare you...

Every one knows in "reality television" 32 means 52...

Happy THANKSGIVING!!!

November 22, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  78. marisa

CONGRAT'S TO U KIM N YOUR BOYFRIEND. TO ALL THE HATER'S OUT THERE ITS THEIR BUSINESS MIND URS. IT DONT MATTER IF SHE'S 32 OR 52.THEY R HAPPY N THATS ALL SHE SHOULD CARE ABOUT. U ALL STOP HATING.

November 22, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

You should really learn how to spell and take your CAPS LOCK OFF!!!

November 23, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  79. judy

What do you think she really would like if they took out the implants in her checks and chin????

November 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  80. shawna

why are y'all haten??? u all must really be unhappy in ur lives to be so judgemental towards this chick. she's bring a new life into this world. reguardless of how u may feel about her congradulations are in order. so congradulations kim!

November 22, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

Reading really IS fundamental, Shawna! Get hooked on Phonics today!!!! ("congradulations"??? "haten"??? Really?!?)

November 23, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  81. Mr West

Now I aint sayin she a Gold diger, but she aint messin with no broke, broke...

November 22, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. kit

feel bad for her "toyfriend"...ooops! I mean boyfriend. and I thought she was closer to 40 also. oh well congrats if she and him are truely happy, stranger things have happened. :-)

November 22, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  83. markitta

REALLY THOUGH Y MUST PEOPLE SIT N JUDGE? MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR HER TO BE HAPPY, N IF SHE IS 60 SHE IS STILL DOING ALOT BETTER THAN MOST OF YOU THAT ARE TALKING SMACK. GROW UP LADIES, WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT! GEEESH

November 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dreday320

Hi, Kim...touchy today aren't we? Must be the hormones...

November 23, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

So you come here on this PUBLIC Forum of OPINION to cast judgment on our.... JUDGMENT. Shut up, Markitta ShaQuitta FrozenTundra, whatever your ghetto fab name is!!!

November 23, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  84. miss waggz

wow congrats to kim

November 22, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Maribel

32 my *ss! Its great entertainment though!

November 22, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  86. nettie

poor kid.

November 22, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  87. ReginaM

She was surprised by the pregnancy. It usually happens when you stop using your birth control.

November 22, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • s

She had to figure out a way to keep her meal ticket going for another 18 years considering she has no talent for anything else. Poor man, he doesn't know what he is in for.

November 23, 2010 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  88. tricia

I could of swore, she told nene she was almost40 and wanted to settle down before she got any older. im 45 and she looks older than me. "SORRY KIM".

November 22, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  89. babycelebs411

many truths about the Real Housewives:) meanwhile we posted our truths and predictions for one of Real Housewives of NewJersey, Teresa:http://celebs911.com/2010/11/22/messages-from-above-for-teresa-giudice-the-real-houesewife-of-new-jersey/

November 22, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  90. JulieH

She puts the tard in tardy for the party....get this man a pre-nup!

November 22, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Mel B

@ ESH: I was thinking that same thing! There's no freakin way she's just 32! I'm two weeks away from 31 myself and I don't have even 1/4 of her facial lines! And isn't her eldest daughter in her mid-teens now?

November 22, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  92. seph

She is only 32? Geez, I swore she was in her mid-40s.

November 22, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  93. ESH

She's 32?..........really? plus 10!

November 22, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • jules

I would say plus 20. I'm 46 & look 10 yrs younger. She definately looks old than that!

November 23, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  94. whyisitourbiz

Congrads Kim & Kroy, At least you know when you conceived, unlike other Housewives. LOL

November 22, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Soljagurl

Well now we know the real deal about that. Phakedra was pregnant before she got married and for her mom thats Taboo. It's ok Boo we know the secret now. So her baby is 4 months old...

November 23, 2010 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Prncss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Phaedra knows her date of conception, she just didn't want her mother to know till Kandi crazy ass asked the doctor. ya'll crazy.

November 24, 2010 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  95. Puh-lease

She's 32?

November 22, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diggity

yeah i was reading that thinking the same thing – she looks about 42 not 32....Puh=lease is right! hahaha If she is 32 – she def does not age well....AT ALL! another lie from her....and the show must go on! haha

November 22, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |

That ska*k is not 32. That's a lie straight from the pit of #ell! LOL

November 22, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vanessa

LMAO. That's funny. The pit of hell. Lol!

November 22, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • carmen

if she is 32! i am 25....

November 22, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • wordwhale

She really is 32. I live in Atlanta and somehow a traffic ticket she received in Fulton County (in Atlanta) was leaked and showed her legal age as 29 in 2007, so yes, she is 32.

November 23, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Soljagurl

Wikipedias has her at 1978... She has just had a rough life LOL now I would have questioned the nursing degree. SHE'S NOT WORKING!! Bravo isnt paying her enough to but what she buys. I believe she's getting alimony HAHAHA!!

November 23, 2010 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Jitterbug

EXACTLY!!! That's what I said.. shoot I'm 31 and she looks like she's old enough to be my momma!!! what a freaking joke she is!! HAHAHA

November 23, 2010 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  96. Lisa

OMG, she's so gross

November 22, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Liza

I hope she stops smoking soon! Bad enough her current kids are subjected to second hand smoke.

November 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  98. patricia P lumaava

I'm very happy for Kim n Kroy Whatshisname! She's pregnant n they're both happy! Yay for them!

November 22, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  99. kiki

I hope she's not using this baby for a publicity stunt. You never know with this one.

November 22, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Miss Swan

She looka like a man!!!

November 22, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

ROFLMBO!!!! You are WRONG for that MAD TV reference! Hahahahaha!!!!

November 22, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Helena of Troy

Wait. What happened to Papa?? Is she even sure that this baby belongs to Kroy?? Either way it goes this woman should not be procriating anymore than she has already. I definately feel another "Boughetto" baby shower coming!!!

November 22, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Pappa dumber her a$$ and then she hooked herself a palstic surgeon until he was sued. She simplely chases the wallet.

November 22, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Timme62

Think the boyfriend has taken one to many blows to the head without his helmet.

November 22, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Vanessa

This is a sad day. How can you find excitement in the fact you are now having a child with someone who as you said "has a nice ass". Really? You have two children already that lack parental guidance and can use some discipline. Good luck! Maybe when he grows up he'll realize what a bad idea this is. Not the kind I would take home to mom. Watch your wallet.

November 22, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |

Yup!!!

November 22, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • BFD

Now now, I tell my husband he's got a nice ass all the time. In fact, rarely a day has gone by in the past 25 years where I haven't objectified him in some way. Keeps the heat in the bedroom. And kitchen. And garage....

November 22, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Child, Please!

@ BFD: ROFLMBO!!! You GO, Girl! May God continue to Bless your union! :-)

November 23, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Theresa

Can u say "gold digger?" she's disgusting

November 22, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Huh

Wait, is this the goof who said she was gay recently?

November 22, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  106. OhMyGod

I can't wait .....I have been a big fan since the 90210 days.......Go Tori GO

November 22, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Angela

I love you for that comment lol

November 22, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • BFD

There's no way in HELL that she's only 32. No way no how.

November 22, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katie

I didn't just laugh out loud, I snorted and almost choked. Too funny, OhMyGod!!

November 23, 2010 at 4:30 am | Report abuse |
    • anonymous

Wow what a role model. I watched Katie Couric on Wendy Williams and she commented how she felt it was her responsibility to be a good role model for her teenage daughters. And I thought "you go Katie" then you see the opposite of what a role model is. DISCRECTION PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

November 23, 2010 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |