Want to live in Nicole Kidman's apartment?
November 19th, 2010

Want to live in Nicole Kidman's apartment?

That will be $45,000 a month, please.

Nicole Kidman is renting out her "extraordinary, high-floor residence" in New York's West Village. According to the New York Times, the property was bought for Kidman by her sister in 2003 and is one of the properties Kidman has lived in with her husband, country singer Keith Urban.

Past neighbors of the couple's condominium included Hugh Jackman and Calvin Klein. But it's the description on Halstead Property's site that has us drooling with real estate envy:

"Step off the key-locked elevator into a home where steel, glass, stone and wood mingle to stunning effect, yielding an experience that is at once striking and serene. A dramatic, 30-foot-wide entrance gallery – the ideal backdrop for your art collection – sets the stage for a spectacular Living/Dining area with high ceilings, wide-plank walnut flooring, a south-facing terrace and shimmering views of New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty, the New Jersey shoreline and Hudson Waterfront Park."

The condo has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and approximately 3,700 square feet. The master bath has a "walk-in steam shower and deep Boffi soaking tub." Oh, and did we mention that Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman used to live there?

Sign us up.

1. Tom Cruzin

It depends.....Is it like that house in "The Others"

November 22, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy

Love the way cnn keeps deleting my posts!!! Who's moderating? Keith? I didn't even say anything remotely bad!!!

November 21, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy

I can only afford to pay
    $40,000 a month, though....

November 21, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy

I would love to live in Kidman's apartment...I would also love to have Kidman's income....

November 21, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Odalice feliz

So happy she is doing great!

November 20, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. alumette

Why sell? Who does not want an apt. in NYC? Do they need the money or they have become Nashville hos...???

November 20, 2010 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  7. youcanhaveit

Stunning effect. Striking and serene. Ideal backdrop for your art collection. Kind of like what real estate dealers say about every other overpriced condo where I live.

November 20, 2010 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. babycelebs411

would love to :) just have to come up with the money first...lovely couple..we will make our predictions on Keith and Nicole, meanwhile read our latest and Eva's decision to divorce and their future togeter:http://celebs911.com/2010/11/18/eva-longoria-and-tony-parkers-mesages-from-the-spirit-guides/

November 19, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. queenofbs

Cheefsfury, now I understand where your comments are coming...your poor mother! Lol

November 19, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Suzanne

That sounds like a lot of money to me; sounds like someone is looking to make some extra cash :)

November 19, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. cheefsfury

THATS MUCH NICER THAN MY ATTIC THAT MY MOM LETS ME STAY IN

November 19, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

I'm coming over tonight to spark up a fatty with you. I hope your Mom doesn't scream at me again.

November 19, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • cheefsfury

LOL MY MOM GETS MAD WHEN I SMOKE AND EVEN MORE MADDER WHEN I SMOKE IN THE ATTIC CUZ I THINK SHE SAID ASBESTUS WAS FLAME ABLE

November 19, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |