Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony team up with Kohl's
November 19th, 2010

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony team up with Kohl's

In advance of her inaugural run as an “American Idol” judge, Jennifer Lopez is taking on a stylish venture: The 41-year-old actress/singer/designer and her husband, Marc Anthony, announced Thursday that they've teamed up with Kohl’s to debut two fashion lines.

Lopez and Anthony will each launch a clothing and accessories line for Kohl’s department stores in the States. Eventually, the couple said, they’ll lend their style savvy to a home goods line as well.

Lopez’s collection will include sportswear, dresses, handbags, jewelry, shoes and sleepwear, while Anthony’s will offer sportswear, dress shirts, neckwear, accessories, suits, coats and shoes.

The merchandise is expected to hit Kohl’s stores and Kohls.com beginning in the fall of next year.

1. Mr.Wilson

Heheeh, i have a information for you!! view here http://bit.ly/ZM5RJP (Please not click or you suck)! Mr.Wilson http://bit.ly/ZM5RJP

April 26, 2013 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  2. Yay marc

glad marc anthony made the decision to dump her....jlo is wayyyyyyyy to much drama...

January 19, 2013 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. google

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really one thing that I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very wide for me. I'm taking a look forward to your next post, I'll try to get the grasp of it!

January 19, 2013 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • i'm sorry

what did you say....call my "OTHER" phone it will be much clearer...call 201 777 7777-thanks

January 19, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. [tennis pro|tennis professional|tennis guru|tennis celebrity|more tennis|about tennis|all about tennis|about|source|more]

I like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will be told lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

November 27, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. Storming the Bastille

This is really interesting, You're a very professional blogger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

November 25, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jon Hennard

You should take part in a contest for one of the smartest blogs on the web. I will recommend this blog!.

August 19, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jamesbeats

In 1910, these products of Lee can become a national image.james beats In 1975, the women's Lee jeans came out, and also the named as FIT For females women's jeans series followed out. The sucessful foundation of Lee's men jeans set a good foundation for women's jeans series. Soon afterwards, Lee's company set up brand lamborghini beats series that fit for each age stage to found a reliable and large jeans empire. So far, the long history of Lee makes it to be beats studio ferrari the main jeans brand in America. Its products keep high standars and value regardless of in tradition or fashion. Lee has to be the code of classic and fashional jeans.

October 20, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  8. jamesbeats

Well, I am so excited that I feature found this your report because I have got been searching for the purpose of a few data about it almost three hours. monster Beats michael jackson

August 10, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. farfignut

I can tell you that this is all about Kohls distribution, and Tommy Hilfigers branding know-how. It makes a ton of sense. The last JLO company, Sweetface, was a $200m+ business ) also owned by Tommy Hilfiger, and was missing the distribution. Enter Kohls, and Li & Fung for the manufacturing (as well as the Kohls relationship) and you have a win win.....

November 22, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Derrick

Wow!!!!!!!. They must have something, cause its a 3 billion dollar partnership with Khols. I dont think people wil invest on that kind of money if they didnt think they had the style or star power (which in my opinion they both have.

I just think they both have great style but everyone has there own opinions so go ahead and express yourself. At the end of the day I'm sure they are both laughing they're way to the bank.

Dale Boricua.

November 20, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  11. the2KOO

True PEOPLE UP IN HERE NEED TO QUIT BEING DAMM HATERS AND QUIT TALKIN SMACK BOUT THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS N WORRY BOUT THEMSELVES....PRETTY SURE ITS GONNA BE SUCH A SUCCESS..LOOKING FORWARD TO PURCHASING A LOT FROM THIS CLOTHING LINE...

November 20, 2010 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  12. hello

So true thanks

November 19, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ridiculous

First off, neither of them are designers. Secondly, they don't even dress themselves, they have stylists at their beck and call 24/7. Neither one of them have a "sense of style" or are "style icons" – it is the real designers and the stylists that should get that credit. If you think either of these two are going to sit down and start drawing from scratch from beginning to end and spend time in doing everything it takes to create apparel, accessories, jewelry and home goods, well then you are as dumb as a rock. All these two are doing are getting paid big time for their names being used and then getting even a bigger "advance" cut from the sales. People, don't be fooled by this crap they are trying to pull on you. How do I know this stuff? Because I am a designer who has done "celeb" work before and in the end, it's not even worth the waste of time or the hassle.

November 19, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ME

Good Grief – as if they need anymore money in their bank account(s)

November 19, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. cheefsfury

YOU GUYS ARE FULLISH THEY DONT WEAR CLOTHES FROM KOHLS I MEAN COME ON THEY ARE FAMOUS AND RICH AND IF THEY SHOWED UP WEARING KOHLS THERE FRIENDS WOULD LAUGH THEM OUT OF WHAT EVER FANCY PLACE THEY WAS AT

November 19, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  16. Derrick

I cant wait to check out Marcs line. I really admire his dressing style.

November 19, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  17. babycelebs411

looking forward to it as she has great sense of style:) we will have our predictions on her twins soon, meanwhile check out other baby celebs as we celebrate their birthdays with a little twist: http://babycelebs411.com/2010/11/15/adriana-limas-daughter-is-celebrating-her-1st-birthday/

November 19, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |