Kids for Carrie Underwood? No time soon
November 16th, 2010

Kids for Carrie Underwood? No time soon

Carrie Underwood may sing about raising a child in her latest hit, "Mama's Song," but that doesn't mean she's ready for parenthood. Although Underwood married hockey player Mike Fisher in July, the couple isn't jumping on the baby wagon just yet.

"I didn’t grow up around kids, and I hope those motherly instincts are in me," Underwood says in InStyle's December issue. "I'm sure they are, but I don't know what to talk about with a 4-year-old!”

Fisher doesn't seem to be feeling a biological pull, either. Underwood says that he recently sent her a funny text saying, "Watching my friend's kids... Let's wait awhile."

Underwood has plenty to do without children. Her career is riding strong with her latest album, "Play On," and "Mama's Song" is rising on the charts after "Cowboy Casanova," "Temporary Home" and "Undo It" hit No. 1 earlier this year. And her 2010 tour is headed to Maryland, Michigan and Missouri in upcoming weeks.

Being sexy and successful doesn't have to come at the price of her dignity, Underwood tells InStyle. "I love things that make me feel comfortable but aren't too tight or showing too much cleavage. That might be some people, but that’s definitely not me. I can be sexy and still be classy. I don't do outrageous outfits, and I never will."

1. Judy

I agree with Ron31, David, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything!!!! Carrie, is the most caring, giving person I know. She is always there for any kind of charity event and willing to help others.
    She is donating 36 cents from every ticket she sells to help CHANGE the world. Change, is an awesome song on the Play On album that mentions 36cents......If you don't know what you are talking about then quit posting negative things about anyone....

November 19, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. angryshebear

People have their own opinions. For me it's aaaaaa wwooooooh!!!!

November 18, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Ron31

David, You don't know what you are talking about...Where in the HELL do you get your information.Carrie isn't running off of anyone nor is she responsible for people being unemployed.You sound like your jealous and you have no right to dog a person or state false information.If I had to guess I would say that you were unemployed yourself and just wanted to find someone to blame it on.If you have a job or career or not I don't know and do not care to know.I love Carrie Underwood and am probably her biggest fan and supporter.DO NOT post a blog if you do not have anything good to say about her.She will and always make more money than you and self centered people like yourself need to grow up and learn to love people.You grew up in a single family home.I have no proof about your life but you are a Jack Ass and an Idiot.

November 17, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. D

That is completely innaccurate and untrue. There is no such proof to back your statement.

November 16, 2010 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Chris

.erohw live na si doowrednU eirraC

November 16, 2010 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. David

Carrie has been known to put people on unemployment. This country is crazy for what it has done to the family she is running off of.

November 16, 2010 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |