Jersey 'Housewife' Teresa has tips for 'having it all'
November 16th, 2010

Jersey 'Housewife' Teresa has tips for 'having it all'

Want to learn how to market yourself like one of the “Real Housewives”? It'll run you only about $45.

Teresa Giudice, one of the cast members of the “Real Housewives of New Jersey,” will appear in January at the Learning Annex in New York City.

According to the Learning Annex website, “An Evening with Teresa Giudice” will entail the reality star telling “you how to have it all.”

“Whether you want to get on a reality TV show, write a book, start and run a business, change careers, this inspiring evening with a woman who has 377,000 online followers will get you going in the right direction,” the event description says.

The author of two books, Giudice last made big news after she and her husband reportedly filed for bankruptcy. Not that she'd let that get her down.

“Teresa is a hero to modern women because of her fabulous style, her positive attitude, and her effusive love for her family,” the website says. “Even in the chaos of child-rearing, working, and filming a television show, she still makes time to make homemade meals.”

1. Really

That should be a short seminar, marry some rich guy and then overspend and file for bankrupcy.

November 18, 2010 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. Stephan

What advise could this ZERO give to anybody. Give me a break...She is only ugly lady....Reality Star my A_s.

November 17, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nita

OMG!! She is hideous!! Advice from her is a joke. Do people really think she is a role model? Better look at the women who do twice as much as she does with ten times less in their budgets. They're the heroes.

November 17, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. nettie

FORTY-FIVE DOLLARS!!!! i wouldn't give her forty-five peanuts!

November 17, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mitz

Is this a joke or something? This woman recently filed bankruptcy, had the most disgraceful scene("flipping the table") on reality TV for a woman, and now has the audacity to talk about teaching someone how to "market yourself".

Disgraceful, if this is what America has to offer. And BTW, she does not have a "fabulous style" she is ugly.

November 17, 2010 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  6. LoJenk

If the Real/Desperate Housewives had been filmed in a Trailer Park....Check it out!!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCKqoJ86fC4&w=640&h=390]

November 17, 2010 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. joe

Horseface!

November 17, 2010 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mike

Is she going to teach people how to spend money you don't have, and then file for bankruptcy. If this garbage is a hero, we are doomed as a nation!!!!!

November 17, 2010 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. celebs911

way to go Teresa. I am all for women empowerment. Yes most women are super human, handling so many tasks..on top we have to look good, be in the good mood and take care of the kids and husband. Yoopy!:)

November 17, 2010 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  10. Liza

Have it all & lose it all...God Bless her...what a scam

November 17, 2010 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kriss

After claiming bankruptcy for 11 million $$$ kinda throws her credibility out the window. I really hope no one takes her advice because she has no idea how to manage money!

November 17, 2010 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  12. victoria

Now let me see-having it all? No forehead, no manners, having an auction of things I could not afford in the first place, losing properties, ill-mannered children, and a husband who looks like ahedgehog aand charged with a DUI? No thanks, she can have all that!

November 17, 2010 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jess

Join Group and don't watch DWTS finale!

November 16, 2010 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Chris

.tuls gniggid-dlog ,selltnelat a si asereT

November 16, 2010 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  15. D

She doesn't really have it all. She filed for 11 mil bankruptcy...thats not having it all, thats 'oops i spent too much, so I'm making the government pick up the tab' Thats why people are in debt. They can't manage their money. Plain and simple.

November 16, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. KCV

Oh please, there's so many positive influences in the world, Theresa is far from one! So she cooks dinner everyday and works, so do I and most women in the country..the difference is, I'm paying ALL my bills and don't live beyond my means!

November 16, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nann1968

Tell it like it is. She isn't doing anything different than what other women do everyday. I work, go to school, pay my own bills and live within my means. I agree PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE, Teresa. U got be kidding me.

November 17, 2010 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  17. Pete

OH PULEEEZEEE!. She the perfect model for "HOW NOT TO BE IF YOU WANT TO BE A MUTHA"
    Shes so gross! Her husband must really love TACKY woman.

November 16, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • KCV

In her defense, I think she's a step up to him, he's pretty nasty looking!

November 16, 2010 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  18. kiki

I wouldn't call her a "hero to modern women" I think that's stretching the truth just a bit.

November 16, 2010 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nann1968

I would have to agree... She is not my hero...

November 17, 2010 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Alli

Is this a joke! Really? She did have any idea her household finances were in shambles, she spends like there is no tomorrow, she raises her children to think they are owed everything under the sun with absolutely no respect and she is in total denial. I wouldn't take advice from Teresa on how to pick-up roadkill let alone my everyday life.

November 17, 2010 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |