Michael Lohan is back to commenting on Lindsay
November 12th, 2010

Michael Lohan is back to commenting on Lindsay

Well, that didn't last very long.

Remember how back on October 20 Lindsay Lohan's daddy (say that in your best NeNe Leakes voice please), Michael Lohan, released a statement saying he was no longer going to be releasing statements?

"After serious thought and conversation last night, with someone who means alot [sic]to me. I am making this statement and fully intend on living by it," Michael Lohan said in a statement to CNN. "I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

Ahem....that was then.

On Thursday, Lohan once again spoke with CNN, this time about seeing his daughter who has been spending time in rehab. Seems Lindsay is doing great and her father wanted to let the world know how proud he is of her progress. He added that he hopes that he and Lindsay's mother, his ex-wife Dina Lohan, can get on the "same page" regarding family therapy.

1. Monico Capone (check me on facebook)

Seriously lindsay call me

November 14, 2010 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. me

I can't imagine why she hasn't gotten a restraining order against this man. At some point, you gotta admit that your father is a sociopath who doesn't care about you and just let him go.

November 13, 2010 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. queenofbs

They not only use her for media attention but they use her for the money she earns. Why else would Daddy Lohan want a conservatorship? He's such a moron! He must read all the negative comments made about him

November 13, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBKcKSqi5Xg&w=640&h=390]

November 13, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. D

Lindsay might be able to recover but not her parents. they'll always be sick M.F.s who use their daughter to get media attention.

November 12, 2010 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. celebs911

These parents of Lindsay Lohan are not the best example of parenthood...but they are still her parents. I wish they could reach out and get help for Lindsay. She is very talented and her future is brilliant. Check our predictions for Lindsay.

November 12, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Kix

What about the whole Lohan family doing a full spread in Penthouse ??? Everybody clean,sober & naked

November 12, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Steven Seagal

I hope him and Dina get back together. Good times there. I do hope Dina and Lindsay will do the mother/daughter spread in Penthouse though.

November 12, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |