November 9th, 2010

A first glimpse of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'

As majestic as Alaska is, most folks are still probably going to watch Sarah Palin’s new show for a glimpse into her life.

The TLC series “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” premieres on Sunday and the first episode introduces the world to the former vice-presidential candidate at home.

Whether trying to avoid brown bears while salmon fishing or a next door neighbor who is writing a book about her and her family, the show’s producers alternate between glimpses into the former politician’s personal life and sweeping views of the wild.

We don’t want to spoil the premiere for you, but we did enjoy the fact that 9-year-old Piper, to get her mother’s attention, calls her mom “Sarah.” And wait until you see how Palin tackles a major challenge. Of course, there’s a joke about being able to see Russia in there too.

Love her or hate her, viewers probably won’t be able to resist the front-row view of a personal Palin. And there is something for both groups – be it the symbolism of a brown bear fighting to protect her cubs or the former governor of Alaska reacting to possible failure of something on her bucket list. “I was so cocky,” she says. “I’m being punished for it!”

1. rjacobsen

Palin should gp off in the alaska forrest and stay i can't stand that squeke voice she come on shouthong to tje rednecks and hill billies.

December 4, 2010 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. SKY

FACT: SHE IS REAL. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!
    WHAT COMES UP, COMES OUT....
    SHE IS NOT THE SMARTEST, BUT SHE STILL TRIES
    NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL HER "YOU CAN'T DO THIS"
    THERE IS NO BLAME GAME....
    WHEN SHE FALLS, SHE GET UP.....
    NOW MANY WOMEN WHO LIVE IN THE COUNTRY
    CAN RELATE TO HER...THEIR EVERYDAY LIFE IS
    COWS, PIGS, ETC., DOING SHORES, HUNTING,
    FISHING.....COOKING, AND HAVIN BABIES WITH
    THE MAN YOU LOVE.....

November 11, 2010 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jerry

She is missing a few lights in her chandelier....but I must admit.....She's got a great pair of legs!!!

November 11, 2010 at 5:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. Susan Mary

Palin,

Pleeeeease stay away from the media; You are Patetic. Don't insult USA. You already make Million of $$$$$$$$$$$$$, we do not need a person like YOU in are Country.

November 11, 2010 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
    • frank

spoken like the good little marxist you are you jelous hag!!! Long live CAPITALISM AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WO DONT LIKE IT GET THE HELL OUT! Oh and take George sorros with you

November 11, 2010 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Karen

"Love her or hate her, viewers probably won’t be able to resist the front-row view of a personal Palin."
    - uh, nope, won't be popping popcorn for this one

In the trailer Palin says she'd rather be in nature than stuck in some stuffly old political office. Sure hope that bites her in the butt when she decides to run in 2012 for the Tea Party. LOL

November 10, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Luan Issufi

Why would anybody want to see what the stupid moosehunter is doing?

November 10, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. keith

This woman is weird.

November 10, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. CommanderBill

I can not wait to see this informative and entertaining program. Sarah Palin who connects so warmly with so many will do her usual professional job showing the majesty of her great state. It is too bad the hate mongers are out in force. In the end they will die and shrivel while Sarah will always be a great woman.

November 10, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  9. CommanderBill

I can not wait to see this informative and entertaining program. Sarah Palin who connects so warmly with so many will do her usual professional job showing the majesty of that great state. It is too bad the hate mongers are out in force. In the end they will die and shrivel while Sarah will always be a great woman.

November 10, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. ronjon

Wanna bet her ratings are better then Olbermann, Madcow and Chris Matthews combined? Love you haters.

November 10, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  11. Brett

you can be sure that not one second of this show will make it into my home.

November 10, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. Dizzy Buzz

Cartoon watching adult men will be fixated on their televisions with boxes of Kleenex at the ready now that Peggy Hill has finally come to life in reality TV.

November 10, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  13. gateway

I wonder if she thinks she can run for presidency after being on a reality show. Probably yes. And there are probably a lot of morons that would even vote for her.

November 10, 2010 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  14. Amber

Love her and will be watching!

November 10, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mok

Im still hopeful we'll find a $ex vid of her so we finally get to see whats going on under her shirt

November 10, 2010 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. Bob Dog

Sarah Palin is starting to look really long it the tooth. She could be a tranny. Wouldn't that be fun for America, if she turns out to be a dude?

November 10, 2010 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  17. ALB

If you dont like her then why waste time and energy putting your emotional negativity on this blog? Looks like an interesting show. I like seeing people in a different light every once in a while.

November 10, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  18. abby

boycott Palin - boycott the sponsors of the program - we need to stop feeding this insatiable money and power monster....

November 10, 2010 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  19. Phil

I hope a moose attacks her...I really do.

November 10, 2010 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  20. Cris

All you liberal Dems out there are showing your true colors now. You say how much you support women until a woman actually is smart enough to disagree with you. Then you turn to name calling and bigotry of the worst kind. Thanks for helping us Independents make a choice. And to any US Marines out there HAPPY 235th BIRTHDAY.

November 10, 2010 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Damian

Actually Cris it isn't just liberal Dems, there are a lot of Reublicans who can not stand this woman.I don't repsect her not becasue she's a woman but b/c she not intelligent or well versed in anything. To me she's a money grubbing fake.
      She should stay in Alaska with her shotgun and hillbillie family.

November 10, 2010 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • JohnF

She's an opportunist. God willing, she will never find herself in a position where she can do some real damage.

November 10, 2010 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Todd the Seccionist

Smart??? Really? You're kidding, right? You actually think this moron is smart? Keep polishing your guns, whack-job.

November 10, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • frank

Here Here Bill,, nevermind all these morons on this blog site theyre all funded by a Marxist named George Sorros or theyve been indoctrinated and are too far gone to get it. once theyre slaves to governmennt and eatin rocks theyll get it. hopefully for the future of my kids ingrates wont get there way and use patriots prevail

November 11, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  21. Andy

Won't be watching. Will be hoping, though...hoping she gets eaten by a real mama bear so we don't have to listen to her anymore.

November 10, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  22. TJ

I can't wait until January 20, 2013 when we finally hear the words the 45th President of the United States Sarah Palin !

November 10, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  23. blf83

Sarah who?

November 10, 2010 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  24. greg in jax

Are we going to get to see her hunting from a helipcoptor? I heard that is how she does it...

November 10, 2010 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  25. queenofbs

Some of you are calling her dumb & stupid but YOU took the time out of YOUR lives to not only read but actually comment about her, therefore keeping her name out there in conversation. I'd say she's pretty & pretty smart!!

November 10, 2010 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Damian

I didn't read the article, I don't need to. I've seen & heard enough about this idiot. She couldn't even finish one term as Governor,isn't well versed in anything, & cost McCain the presidency. I'd say she's pretty stupid and not that pretty. Way over rated!!!

November 10, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  26. Brons

Now if Bachmann discovers "reality" she shold have a show as well.

November 10, 2010 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  27. Brons

More Comedy TV!!!!!

November 10, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  28. Dave

Why can't she just go away.

November 10, 2010 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  29. Carole

She says she'd rather be in the wilderness than in an office and I agree. Hope she stays in the wilderness.

November 10, 2010 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Rosie

I will agree with you 100%. She can stay in the deep woods forever and ever as far as i am concerned.

November 10, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Timme62

Love in the spolier were she is telling her daughter Willow...".no boys upstairs." So with that I guess she is giving them the ok to get nailed anywhere else in the house.

November 10, 2010 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  31. Bob Ramos

My name is Bob and my wife's (now deceased) name was Cristina. Had one of our children ever called me Bob or her Cristina one time that would have been the last time. This shows a lack of family values on Palin's part.

November 10, 2010 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  32. steve johnson

I prefer to watch "Who's Nailin Palin" starring Lisa Ann the p o r n star.

November 10, 2010 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  33. howlyn

She's cute but what a dummy.

November 10, 2010 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  34. Dave

Imagine, every Republican emulating the same model of Sarah: lie on TV – just get up there and say it like it doesn't matter (which it doesn't) – and you'll make a lot of money for your trouble. My dream is that all of the Sarah-clones will quit office to cash in just like she did, only for George Soros to come along and buy all the companies they work for and fire them. Now that's a threat that would chill even Bill O'Reilly's icy heart.

November 10, 2010 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  35. Colby

Gee, an inexperienced politician using a television program to launch a long shot presidential bid–sounds far fethed huh? Oh wait, didn't a little known accidental senator from Illinois use the Oprah Winfrey show to launch his presidency?

November 10, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  36. DJ

The following statement is factual (and I admit that I do not know why this is). Now that George W. Bush is gone the media needs to fill it's "Idiot Void" by talking about this person. Lawrence O' Donnell summed it up better than I could when he said "Sarah Palin is so dumb that she makes George W. Bush look like Sir Issac Newton."

November 10, 2010 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  37. Rick

I thought we already had a front-row view of Palin's personal life... and then left the theater.

November 10, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  38. Lily

Sarah! Go back to ur Alaska, shut the hell up, spend time with ur family and don't show ur face anymore!!!!! Stop embarassing urself and nobody needs you! U are not governor anymore and u sure ain't gonna be a president!

November 10, 2010 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  39. P.Larrett

I will never go to "Sarah Palin's" Alaska----–she has destroyed my vision of that state. I cannot believe this women. she represents everything I detest about a state that kills wolves (with helicopters) and thinks killing wildlife is fun????

November 9, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duh

Hunting wildlife is fun. It is a hobby and a sport and in the end you get to eat your game. Can't say that about much. That is what they are there for is to eat naturally and not processed. Alaska is a beautiful place my husband and dad have lived there and I for one can't wait to go see it myself. Just because Palin is doing this show does NOT mean anything different for how it looks or feels when you are there. Get over yourself.

November 10, 2010 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  40. McDoodle

It is saddening that they gave her a show. I've lost some respect for TLC. I saw some commercials, and just listening to her made me want to rip my ears off. She sounds like a complete moron. If only she'd get mauled by a bear. Or be on the wrong end of a hunting accident.

November 9, 2010 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Steven Seagal

When I read the headline, I thought "Alaska" was her own nickname for her beavr.

November 9, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  42. on_my_soapbox

They expect me to watch the mother of a snank and a retard breeder ? Isn't that like that jersey show? (neither of which I would of watch)

Discovery channel you went down a notch in my book.

November 9, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

sounds to me that if there was any inbreeding going on, your momma took part in it

November 9, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Alaskafisherman10

I am from Alaska and she needs to go back in her hole and stay there. Her head is getting way to big

November 9, 2010 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Derek

I'll be watching. I don't like Sarah Palin, but I do LOVE Alaska!

Who cares about her or her politics? Watch it and learn a bit about a state not everyone takes the time to go and visit.

November 9, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  45. B=Dog

Good morning and welcome to Sarah Palin's errr well MY Alaska.

Isn't nature wonderful?? Today we are going to go Heli-hunting for wolves.

November 9, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  46. VforVictoria

Oh my god... This woman almost became VP of the US!?
    I cannot fathom the horror...

November 9, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Chris

Yawn, sorry wont be watching.

November 9, 2010 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Molly Maverick

I wonder when she's going to show us how to kill wolves from a helicopter.

November 9, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Edina

that's how real hunters hunt! just shoot them from the sky as they run terror-filled, either dying from a gunshot or a heart attack. it would be fun to shoot at HER while she ran around on the ground and I was flying in a helicopter!

November 9, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bambi

Hunting Hurts !

November 9, 2010 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julia

she, they better not kill animals

November 10, 2010 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  49. Jamie

I have seen far too many commercials for this already. To a degree, I feel sorry for Sarah Palin. Her choice as McCain's running mate was a last minute decision that no one, including Sarah, was prepared for. The odds were against her from the start, and the stage was set for her to become the the polarizing figure she is now. That being said, personally the woman annoys me and I can barely suffer though the commercial, let alone watch the show. Considering the Equal Time Rule (any cable, tv, or radio network must sell or give time equally to all political candidates), I wonder how TLC will handle the situation when/if Sarah declares that she is running for office in 2012.

November 9, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lynn

Jamie,
      You're an idiot. The show's run is for eight weeks. There will be no Presidential campaign in eight weeks. Stupid liberal moron.

November 10, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  50. chefc

I can't believe I took the time to read this!

November 9, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Todd the Secessionist

I would only watch if she were on the losing end of bear fight.

November 9, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  52. John McCain

Hi Sarah. I was just meaning to drop you a line to see what you were all up to......

November 9, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Steve Johnson

I thought people are supposed to become selfish, self-centered, meglo-maniacs AFTER they appear on reality shows...I wonder if things are working in reverse, and she'll now become a humble, normal being.

November 9, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  54. mike

I do not care what you all do.. I will watch and make up my own mind,

November 9, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Raul

Scary bear footage edited into the "fishing" scene.

November 9, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  56. I'dDoPalin

Her husband is a wimppy kind of guy.

November 9, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Tim

I can't wait to watch her show. And the reason she resigned as Governor was because of all the attacked – she was spend all her time and the citizens of Alaska's money defending herself – which in EVERY case she was proven to be innocent or there were no basis for the charges!!! She made the right decision – so the office of Governor could actually Govern without being distracted. She's a classy lady!!! Like her or not – Sarah Palin is here to stay – YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

November 9, 2010 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Karina

Your comments are mean spirited and full of envy and jealousy and no , I am not a Sarah Palin supporter .

November 9, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  59. XMAS Baby

Why anyone would want to watch or listen to this ignorant, poorly read, nasty woman is beyond my comprehension.

November 9, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Shannon

Unfortunately, I have been subjected, repeatedly, to the commercial for this awful show. At one point she says, "I'd rather be out here than stuck in some stuffy office." ME TOO! I would much rather have her running around in the wilds of Alaska than making ANY decisions pertaining the future of our country.

November 9, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • FRANK

she wouldve been 10 times the pres that the anointed one is wow he's 10 times worse then jimmy carter...... Thank GOD RONALD REAGAN came along to save us. Hope another REAGAN is in the cards to save us from this MESS! LONG LIVE CAPITALISM!!!!

November 9, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mikedog

Frank, you can't be serious. "Long live capitalism" Really? So you're a champion of capitalism but not democracy? They aren't the same thing you know. Reagan was a disaster for this country in the long haul. He doubled the national debt, and killed unions. Real wages for the middle class have gone backward since 1980, do you realize that? Manufacturing made up 30% of our economy prior to Reagan, today it's 10%. Unions made up 25% of our workforce prior to Reagan, today it's 6%. Your revisionist history is a joke. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and now Obama – all corporatist (Capitalist champions, NOT democracy champions) have destroyed this country. Get a clue.

November 10, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  61. JMM

I used to really like this channel. Sara quits her job as a public servant to earn millions on TV. She was lousy as an elected official, so I expect nothing but the same from her TV show. This show should be on Fox as I doubt any Americans will be learning as they watch.

November 9, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • DB

YOU PEOPLE NEED A REALITY CHECK OF THE FACTS!! Research the "REAL" reasons why she stepped down and how much money and time she saved the Alaskans by doing so. As for oil drilling... I guess you'd rather support the over 700 billion dollars spent yearly to countries who would " just like to be our friends"........ It's called national security.... LIKE IT OR NOT. Also, I'd love for you people to show us again how GLOBAL WARMING IS WORKING OUT....

November 9, 2010 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Joanne

I would not watch Sarah Palin if she was standing in my driveway. Such a silly woman.

November 9, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Spike5

"viewers probably won’t be able to resist...." Sorry to say it but this is one viewer who will be quite able to resist. In fact, I fully intend to resist all of TLC's shows from now on.

Too bad because there was a time when a network called "The Learning Channel" was worth watching.

November 9, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Caroline

The media conglomerate Discovery Communications used to be known for their earth-friendly offerings. But they've just paid millions to Sarah Palin to host a "nature" show, despite her decidedly anti-environmental stance: She vocally advocates for habitat-destroying oil drilling, she denies global warming is a human-caused threat, and she spearheaded a brutal wolf-slaughter program as governor of Alaska. It's one thing if Fox News gives Sarah Palin a platform. But when Discovery Communications - home to the Discovery Channel, the "Planet Earth" series, the Science Channel, Animal Planet, and TreeHugger.com - gives a show to Sarah Palin, it undercuts everything the Discovery brand has come to represent. Anti-environmentalism has no place in the Discovery Communications lineup.

Join me in demanding that the company cancel "Sarah Palin's Alaska" before it airs. Just click on the link below to send your message. http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/palin_discovery2/?r_by=-1700386-B8T0qjx&rc=mailto1

November 9, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • geewhiz

Wow, Caroline! Have you ever considered that you may be wrong? If she were guilty of half of what you claim, there would be no interest in this show.

November 9, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

Caroline, do you drive a car?

November 9, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • frank

HEY DEAR LEADER MAOCAROLINE, STOP DRINKING THE COOLAID AND WAKE UP BEFOR YOUR FORCED TO LIVE IN A CAVE AND PUT A BAG OVER YOUR @$$ TO STOP YOUR OZONE DESTROYING GAS

November 9, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Ditka

This is garbage, and embarrassing. TLC should never have made this show. There are 1000000000 people more deserving to show off Alaska. I will not be watching.

November 9, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • abby

ask your friends to boycott the show and its sponsors - see how fast TLC drops it - especially if you contact the sponsors - no money from advertising no show

November 10, 2010 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  66. Robert Boyd

Sarah Palin's Alaska is an Alaska void of life with oil wells impaling (palin) wolves and bears until the nature has been choked on its own filth and bile under the fearsome apocalyptic evil that is the Tea Party (the T stands for termination).

November 9, 2010 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

Actually Robert, the "T" stands for Taxed as in Taxed Enough Already Party

November 9, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • frank

Robert is just another ill informed, indoctrinated moron who's going to live in poverty because of some BS global warming theory that is designed to take your mioney and redistribute it to people who dont deserve it! you see dumb@$$ socialism is good for the people not the socialist wake up you bleepin drone

November 9, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • greg in jax

scott, if that were true, then they are either stupid or have been easily misled by the party that will cut taxes for the rich and cant tax the poor .. so they are going to have to tax the middle class... cause how else are we going to pay for the deficit so thoughtfully started by the last administration. i mean someone has to pay china back for the money that we paid haliburton and blackwater, right? .... unless you are saying that the true tea partiers are not middle class.. i guess you are right, the koch brothers are billionaires.. :)

November 10, 2010 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • oneofthemisme

@frank Yep, global warming is a theory. Go ahead and burn through all of our natural resources and keep filling our landfills with your bs propaganda and see where it gets you. Global warming, a theory... HA! Are you blind to the outside world?

November 10, 2010 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  67. Luke

Sarah Palin this sarah palin that...blah blah blah...I'm going to cornvids.com for some frickin hilarious videos PEACE OUT

November 9, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  68. mike iacobellis

women are so jealous of sarah - I really enjoy watching girls show their true selves when they attack her.

November 9, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Observer

Mike – Another reason why

November 9, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally

Yes, and only guys watch it because Palin's physical attractiveness to them. Get over yourself.

November 9, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • oneofthemisme

@mike I wouldn't say jealously. More relief actually. I don't think anyone would aspire to be that stupid or at least I hope not.

November 10, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • abby

Mike, it's intelligent, well-informed rational women who "attack" her - we abhor the role model she provides - we abhor her extremism, her (wink, wink - you betcha) cheerleader mentality that cheapens all the hard work that women do every day ... Sorry, it's not that we "hate" her - we just reject her ideas and behavior....

November 10, 2010 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  69. Addie

I wouldnt waste one ounce of my time watching her show. She is a complete joke, I cant wait until she goes away!

November 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ummmm

you know time isn't measured in ounces, right?

November 9, 2010 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

The joke is on the Democrats. It was Sarah who gace them the Schlacking in the mid-terms. I think she has handled the criticism very well and what was it that came out of the investigation? oh ya. NOTHING. I don't think she is electable as president due to the polarization effect, but she sure can help get more republicans elected. Then again, so can Nancy Pelosi. Bring her back as the MINORITY leader please!!!!!!!!!!

November 9, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tam

Time can be so heavy at times, not only in ounces, even in pounds..... Huh? Well, makes about as much sense as the legend-in-her-own-mind still being in the media

November 9, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • oneofthemisme

@Scott Did you look over what you had typed? I could not even fathom how you could show even the least little bit of respect to someone who has made a complete mockery of the political process. I cannot respect someone who can't show respect to themselves. She really is a walking joke and this show is just proof of that.

November 10, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • chloe

she won't go away until Americans wake up ... she is not the answer to America's problems - she's smart enough to sucker a lot of people with her rhetoric without reason, her sound-bites without sense - but she doesn't have what it takes to be in any position of authority or responsibility....

November 10, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  70. kiki

She quit her post as Governor in order to do a reality TV show. What sense does that make? Safe to say I won't be watching this.

November 9, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael

She quit because she couldn't handle all the investigations and criticism. How in the world does she think she can handle being the President?

November 9, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann Marie

I am with you there....not planning on watching the waste of skin.

November 9, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alaskafisherman10

Right there with you kiki be watching something way better. I am from Alaska i voted for her to be Governor and now i just wish she crawl back in her hole and stay there

November 9, 2010 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marc Ellis

November 9, 2010 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marc Ellis

Hey Frank, I suspect you don't have beard either... Sarah is a "Tea Party" candidate, and her "looks" don't equate with anything she stands for... Maybe you should stop shaving! And feminazi is soo 2005, get out of your RUSH rut!

November 9, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

It makes lots of "cents" that's why she did it. Sold. Out.

November 10, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
    • abby

she's only interested in money and power - lots and lots of attention - we need to ignore her - the media needs to ignore her

November 10, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
    • maine liberal

give sarah and the rest of us her wish

from trailer: I would rather be doing this than being in some stuffy political office

November 10, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  71. Eddie King

Say, Eddie King really likes "A first glimpse of Sarah Palin's Alaska".

November 9, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  72. vicki

So don't watch the show, don't vote for her if she ever decideds to run for office. But you don't have to wish harm on anyone just because you don't agree with them or like them. These types of comments do more harm to you than to Sarah Palin. It makes you look like a fool.

November 9, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Marti Wooton

I totally agree with that one.

November 9, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  74. BG

AMEN!!!!!

November 9, 2010 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  75. stefi

I totaly agree with you.God save the Americans from her and her pretentious acting skills.

November 10, 2010 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  76. Mr.Speed

Mary Ann,

First and foremost your comments are PLAIN RUDE.
    I don't care for Mrs Palin one way or the other but this is someone's daughter,wife, mother, and grandmother.
    Shame on you and all the other bafoons who wish ill will on ANYONE.

My question for you is this...

What has this woman done to you personally???

NOT ONE @#$% THING!!!

Now, go back to your parents basement and turn off the computer before they ground your childish AZZ !!!

November 10, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  77. Laurel

That is an awful think to say Mary Ann! I do not believe in the current president's policies but I wouldn't wish him or his family any harm. Whether you agree with her or not, she deserves respect and courtesy from everyone!

November 10, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |