Gwyneth Paltrow guest stars on 'Glee'
November 8th, 2010

Get a look at Gwyneth Paltrow on 'Glee'

A few photos of Gwyneth Paltrow's upcoming appearance on "Glee" have hit the Web, and the cast is apparently in for some inclement weather for the episode slated for November 16.

According to Us Weekly, Paltrow is expected to play a substitute teacher that Mr. Schuester falls for, and will get to showcase those "Country Strong" pipes with three or four solos, show creator Ryan Murphy revealed to the magazine.

One of them, according to EW, will be a cleaned-up version of Cee Lo Green's "F- You!"

How do you think Paltrow will do?

Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • television

1. RC

Gwyneth has an awesome voice. Find her cover of "Just my Imagination". Pretty impressive.

November 9, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • ML

She also did a duet with Sheryl Crow, "It's only Love" which is excellent.

November 11, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  2. Rawr :3

Yep its confirmed that they will be performing Singing In The Rain and Umbrella (mashup)

November 8, 2010 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  3. El Jefe

Glee = Ghey

November 8, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • ML

You keep posting the same STUPID thing in all Glee related stories.
      You're an ignorant fool who apparently has nothing interesting to say.

November 11, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. krista

I'm not a big fan of Glee (they're all super talented, but I find the show a tad cheesy), but I will definitely be tuning in to watch Gweneth! I love her, and I think she has a great voice. I loved her duet with Huey Lewis. Cant wait to see her new movie!

November 8, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Trista

Glee this season has pushed many boundries. Read more about it here: http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/tabid/100/view/frontpage/schoolid/3187/articleid/383886/newspaperid/3284/Is_Glee_becoming_too_racy.aspx

November 8, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. CJ50

I think Gwyneth will be entertaining, but I wish the show would get back to its original premise and highlight the "kids". I like their struggles to get to sectionals, their relationships with each other, and their personal lives. It's getting to be more of a weekly variety hour (a la Sonny & Cher show) than a show with a backstory.

November 8, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. commentor9

How can you clean up Green's song? Leave out all the words?

November 8, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Becca

I love Gwyneth! She has a great voice, I can't wait for this episode!!!

November 8, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jerry

She's a great actress and did wonderful singing duet with Huey Lewis – she'll probably rock.

November 8, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sean

The first pic looks like "Umbrella" by Rihanna...CAN'T WAIT!! She's gonna be awesome :)

November 8, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. kiki

I like Gwyneth Paltrow as an actress.... she was fantastic in the "Talented Mr. Rippley"! I saw her country performance and was surprised by how good her voice sounded. Can't wait to see how she performs on Glee!

November 8, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |