Rainn Wilson joining Oprah's OWN network?
November 3rd, 2010

Rainn Wilson joining Oprah's OWN network?

Actor Rainn Wilson might be going from "The Office" to the OWN network. The funny man tells E! Online he is currently in talks to bring his spiritual site SoulPancake to Oprah Winfrey's new channel.

"We're kind of in negotiations to try to do short pieces for their Web site or as [on-air] interstitials," said Wilson, whose SoulPancake promotes creativity and conversations about both life and spirituality.

Or, as the site puts it, it's "a place to speak your mind, unload your questions, and figure out what it means to be human."

E! reports that Winfrey first met Wilson in 2009 when she interviewed him for her radio show and asked about his belief in the Baha'i faith.

As for his possible collaboration with Winfrey, Wilson said, "I think it will be a good match."

1. icons downloads

P.S. Please review Folder Icon Set from orangecom92

September 21, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. icon set

This business of your hands!

P.S. Please review iPhone App Icons from besticonfor82

September 19, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. amy schonell

great news :http://www.finddatingmen.com

April 21, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  4. Colt_Lover

So...

I am an attractive Bay Mare with 3 white socks and a white stripe going down my face. I have a neatly clipped forelock and mane. Although I do not have alot of experience with colts, I would LIKE to. I just have not met the right one.

I enjoy trotting on the beach, long walks on single track trails, I have done some jumping when my owner is not looking. (please don't hate me, I know it is bad)

Holla back at me...I would love to share a couple flakes of Alfalfa with a kind gentleman and who knows, if your hooves are trimmed well, we could hit it off and make the sound of little feet in 11 months or so.

JennyRoundTheStall.

November 4, 2010 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. Peyton Manning

Go Colts Go!

November 3, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TM

Oprah has her own religion and many followers. If people don't wake up to her colt like atmosphere there will disaster in the end.

November 3, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |