Sarah Silverman: Don't expect much from my nude scene
November 2nd, 2010

Sarah Silverman: Don't expect much from my nude scene

Doing her first nude scene was no laughing matter for comedian Sarah Silverman, who is warning fans that they'll be majorly disappointed when they see her bare all on the big screen in the upcoming "Take This Waltz."

"The movie, I think, is gonna be great because [writer/director] Sarah Polley is incredible, but my body? In all honesty, I would say it's a lot closer to Kathy Bates in 'About Schmidt' than, like, Julianne Moore in 'Short Cuts,'" 39-year-old Silverman, who goes full-frontal in the film, tells New York magazine's Vulture. "I am begging you to lower your expectations!"

So what should audiences be ready for?

"A Cream of Wheat–ish texture on the upper thighs, from knee to belly button, I would say in all honesty," she says. "And a misshapen upper thigh that actually is not misshapen because there's probably more [in the world] like it than not, but it doesn't look good in jeans."

Ultimately, Silverman, who co-stars alongside Michelle Williams, says she took the role because she was thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Polley.

"I just wasn't going to say no to anything she asked. I'm lucky to be in that movie," she explains of the actress-turned-director. "And also, what's gonna happen? I'm gonna lose a part to Megan Fox? I'm not up for the same roles as Megan Fox."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. Gooper

I am totally going whack it when that scene comes on! I don't care what she says!

September 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. thomas gutzke

I didn't know she had a nude scene. Anyway, this is completely out of the blue, and let's just say I'm only a little disappointed. Sure, I would rather people keep their clothes on, but the cold hard reality is that they don't! So we all have to live with it, and let's face it, Sarah Silverman looks really good with her clothes on. So what do I mean? I mean that I can only be disappointed by her taking her clothes off. Also, it means that I have already kind of fallen for her brain, and this may be a really good reason for me to not care for this person at all in the future, and that makes me kind of sad, especially since their are not very many really funny women out there, and especially because there are even fewer really funny women out their that are really good looking with their clothes on. I don't know, she better not be ugly if I see her nude scene, cause I will be really pee-owed!

November 9, 2010 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  3. mejazzbo

What expectations?

November 5, 2010 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  4. Tom, Long Beach, California

looks pretty good to me....come to california and we will get you in shape to rival megan fox

November 4, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Superhiro

Heh, I wouldn't kick her outta bed. Also for the people commenting on her comedic skills, have some respect for how hard it actually is to go out there time after time and even be remotely funny. Being a comedian is not easy. Making people laugh consistantly over time is not easy. Props to Sarah, both for being funny, and for being hot.

November 2, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. enigmatic

I ate Sarahs kitty when We were teenagers...twice

November 2, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jay the Athiest

cant Fn wait! I love SS...Now I get to see her naked. Maybe there really is a god after all

November 2, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. FRAN

I think she is a no talent hack. Annoying and NOT funny i have no idea how she even made it this far! Poor Jimmy kimel how could he even listen to that voice?

November 2, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bob

Im sure you will look great. Now if you can put a can in that unfunny garbage mouth of yours you will be perfect.
    Really Sarah. Skatalogical jokes? THAT is all you can do? Everytime I see a clip of you its. Oh my crap was huge and my dog ate it. ha ha ha. Geezus how did you get popular with that second grade junk?

November 2, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jolleen

Stu, as a girl I have to say how pigish of you to say such a thing. As a woman I have to say Sarah can make any man look good...so bring "it" on!

November 2, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. stu

pix that bod & jimmy kimbel going @ it!!! now enjoy ur lunch.

November 2, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  12. justin

Silverman is hot, always thought so. its takes very high IQ to be as verbally bad Ass as she is, and that just makes her hotter.

November 2, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. valerie

Cool gal we got ur back!!!

November 2, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |