T.I.'s upcoming album no longer 'King Uncaged'
October 27th, 2010

T.I.'s upcoming album no longer 'King Uncaged'

With his impending prison date, T.I. has announced a new name for his forthcoming album, according to Rap Radar.

The rapper/actor, born Clifford Harris, made a stop by the Rickey Smiley Morning Show in Atlanta Tuesday, and besides stating that Andre 3000 and Big Boi were his two favorite rappers (duh), he revealed the change in the name.

“It ain't ‘King Uncaged,'” T.I. said about his project that originally held that name. “We had to change the title.”

T.I. then revealed that his seventh studio effort would be called “No Mercy.”

This latest news comes on the heels of some not-so-good headlines for the rapper. Due to his imminent incarceration, T.I. has been dropped from his promotional efforts with AXE.

A federal judge recently sentenced T.I. to 11 months for violating his probation for a September 1 arrest in L.A. on drug charges. On Monday, prosecutors in L.A. said they would not go forward with any charges against T.I.

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Wrine

I've found a small informative website about disposable atomizer electronic cigarette – Popular articles , plausibly that will be the best place to begin if you expect to invest in a electronic cigarette or hope to quit smoking. The only house with certified cigarettes i did find yet.

March 5, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. brian parker

man t.i is the best rapper in my book and no one can touch him but GOD.

November 4, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bud23

write somthing like no matter wat again man dat song is true

November 1, 2010 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. Rhino_32

Yea ill admit T.I. dont make good decisions but he is doin the time for his bad mistakes. It sucks he is goin back to jail he is a damn good rapper!!! Cant wait for him to get out and kill it in the rap game!!! KING UNCAGED WAS A HOT ALBUM AND IT STILL IS EVEN WIT THE NAME CHANGE!!! My prayers go out to T.I. and his family through this hard time while he is locked up! Stay up T.I. and write some hella good raps so you can step out fresher than ever! Much love for ma boi T.I.P.!!!!!!!!!

October 31, 2010 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. melinda

He got caught slippin.....time to pay the piper....

October 27, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Tori

Yes, none of us are prefect but we ALL know driving around on probation with drugs in your car is just plain dumb!I like T.I but he must really seem to like jail. Everytime he comes out does well its right back to jail. Get it together man!

October 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. immeanforreal

He made a mistake. many of them. last time i checked, none of you were perfect. whats done is done, he was not even charged in Cali, due to the fact that the arrest was bogus. why do you think they had to drop the charges? LA's Finest up to no good again.

October 27, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  8. codyd

wow

October 27, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Ace

Well at least nobody can say that he wasnt ready to go to war or he wasnt drug dealin that proves he real but real stupid to y not have sumone else do that for u thats why u got all that money right im thinkin murder gonna be next on his lets see if i get caught deam brotha at least act like a boss or jus get loss but thats that life so i undastand

October 27, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. kain 336

There are certain things we shouldn't do in the streets period, but when your a celeb you should know the spotlight is always on you, T.I knows he has to be more careful than he has been...

October 27, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. PTURNER

He should have gotten alot more time – and he had plenty of time to put himselft through rehab instead of jaking around doing drugs

October 27, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  12. kiki

All that money and talent and he can't stay out of jail.

October 27, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  13. portalpunk

Second!

October 27, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Anonymous white man

I see you slithered back here d0uchebag...
      Now go away.