Taylor Swift goes brunette for Target
October 22nd, 2010

Taylor Swift goes brunette for Target

It's good to be Taylor Swift. The country/pop singer is releasing her third album, Speak Now, on October 25. Her fans are clamoring to give her a national holiday and her alma mater - Henderson High in Tennessee - just named their auditorium after her.

But the biggest news in Taylor land today comes from a commercial she taped for Target to announce their exclusive deluxe version of her album. The album features three new music tracks, three remixed tracks and 30 minutes of video content. The commercial features the golden-haired girl as a brunette, as you can see in the behind-the-scenes photo above.

“I’m all about being able to give the fans special extras whenever I can," Swift said in a press release.

We think she looks cute as a French tootsie wanna-be - what about you?

1. Digital Caliper

i really like to color my hair and i would love to try different hair colors specially auburn `'-

November 16, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Joyce

Deb ..no hate here. I like the girl. I have many friends in the music industry and many people become popular due to the fact that they are promoted and for no other reason. Adam Lambert did not win the American Idol and was beat out by someone with more promotion but Adam Labert has a voice and talent that is comparible to Elvis Presley. Again, from a music background I can say, sweet girl, pretty face.....but she just can't sing. She is tone deaf. Listen to a slow Miley Cyrus song then Taylor swift back to back. Then get back with me.

October 25, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Selena Gomez

She looks kinda kool with the wig on LOL XDD but ya she shudnt do anything to her ahir

October 25, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. kiki

I love Target! They have the best price on clothes.

October 25, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. jenjen

I think Taylor is beautiful, talented, and wholesome. I'd rather see my daughters listening to her than to some heavy metal, death music crap!

October 25, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. deb

If she can't sing or carry a tune why is she one of the best selling music acts out there today. Stop hating & spread the love!

October 25, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. Joyce

I love to see her act. Makes a beautiful model, and can write songs like no tomorrow. Sorry folks, the woman cannot sing. It's just a fact.

October 25, 2010 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mike B

People who have a problem with Taylor Swift also probably kick puppies and yell at little babies to shut up. She is wholesome, genuine and sings her own songs. She worked hard to become known and now is probably touring and promoting 24/7/365 while you sit there with your XBox playing Medal of Honor and throw out hatin' comments.

October 25, 2010 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. aynice

Yall need to stop hatin on taylor swift I mean she isn't da best singer bt she probaly makin month money n havn a better life den any of yall atleast she iz doing sumtin n has sumtin better to do den tlk bout sumbody I'm sayn diz cuz itz true I mean I dnt even really lke her bt I care

October 24, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr.Speed

Aynice,

Obviously you need to spend more in your english class than on your parents computer.
      Come back when you can speak some kind of english instead of that crap you put out there.

October 25, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. ray

HAHA REALLY I LIKE TAY SWIFT BUT NOT THAT MUCH! <33333333333333333333

October 24, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. William

I guess this means that Taylor Swift hates the LGBT community as much as Target does.

October 23, 2010 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Annette

Frankly, I don't know why, but I am tired of hearing about this girl... I could go on living if I never heard her name again...

October 23, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Hector

Dint be dissing my girll

October 23, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Wobbles

You could wrap her up in card board and shave her head bald and she would still be extremely attractive. Just that bubbly personallity I guess.

October 23, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Shanon

Um, don't know if the writers/editors even read these comments, but you got the school wrong – it's Hendersonville High.

October 23, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  16. Taylor Blows

Can't carry a tune.

October 23, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  17. teamster-24[39]

if i hurry up you guys gotta hurry up. we cool. http://walkaroundseeifyoulikeanything.blogspot.com/.

October 23, 2010 at 4:37 am | Report abuse |
  18. Frank

Oh, it's for her album. But, whatever. It's all the same to me.

October 22, 2010 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Frank

Her hair is nice. I don't care about her, though. Good luck hawking those overpriced sweat shop threads! Corporate America thanks you!

October 22, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. jim/dee

Changing her hair color with a wig does not improve her singing!! She can't carry a tune and sings flat even with electronic help. Who was it that decided she is a country singer?? Just because she lived in Tennessee or went to school there does not make her a country singer any more than Lady Gaga or Miss Piggy! I wish they would take her off the country stations. I hope who ever votes on the country award shows , will show they at least recognize she doesn't deserve awards for her singing. Just saying.......

October 22, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joy

It's obvious you know absolutely nothing about music.

October 24, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gwendolyn

I actually like her appearance better with the dark hair/wig. And, I do however have to agree with the singing thing. Please allow yourselves to really "listen" to her. She can't hit the notes and is off key so much of the time. Can she write – yes! But should leave the singing part to others. Really listen to her next time when she appears on an award show or is a guest and sings on a TV show.

October 25, 2010 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Storm

jim/dee, Taylor Blows, Annette you need to know that she is a great singer no matter what you or anyone else says or thinks. She may not be reading this but everyone who likes her music will and you need to appreciate her and dont diss her. What you give is what you get. KARMA IS A B**** IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE A**

October 25, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Ann

You do realise she grew up in Pennsylvania... Reading, PA to be exact

October 26, 2010 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  21. portalpunk

now the carpet and the draps wont match....... or will they?

October 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  22. karla

She is one of my favorites. My daughters love her too. I am an old classic rock fan. I had to go country to hang with my girls.

October 22, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. CHEEFSFURY

I WAS MAD I WAS SCARED SHE DIED HER HAIR BUT I GUESS A WIG IS OK

October 22, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • lora

You were scared? LOL.. WHY??HAHHAHAHAH. tell me , what will happen if she had- the economy collapse? ww3.. pffft.. i swear.

October 22, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |