Wedding bells this weekend for Brand and Perry?
October 21st, 2010

Wedding bells this weekend for Brand and Perry?

Katy Perry has been spotted in India's Jaipur airport wearing a traditional bridal nose ring, further fueling rumors that she and comedian Russell Brand will tie the knot this Saturday, reports Us magazine.

The couple, who got engaged at Jaipur's Rambagh Palace over New Year's Eve, will reportedly swap vows at the same locale and celebrate their nuptials with a six-day blowout. Guests, including 25-year-old Perry's BFF and maid of honor Rihanna, are reportedly being put up in lavish tents.

Though the duo have remained mum about their wedding details and Perry's rep tells CNN, "We don't comment on her personal life," Brand, 35, has revealed a bit about what to expect when they make it official.

"We just love each other and we want to get married in front of our friends and family and keep it very normal," he said at a New York Times Q&A on October 12. "It ain't about selling the pictures, it ain't about doing no pre-nup, it's just a normal thing."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Katy Perry • Music

1. Karla French

Katy will never be bored I am sure. The stuff Brand lets come out of his mouth, he is hilarious. Lucky Girl

October 23, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Frank

If I was a Hindu, I'd be very offended by this. Hell, I'm offended, anyway. It's just another example of white rich Western people's disregard for other cultures. And she might as well stop claiming Christ because I don't see how her actions glorify Him in any way. Her and her trashy fiance.
    And she looks plastic with all that makeup slathered on her face.

October 21, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Frank

Seems like any comment you make is a negative one. You probably would offend yourself if you looked in a mirror. Did Wal-Mart run out of tampons?

October 22, 2010 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  3. jas

Goodmatch notfunny and annoying

October 21, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jeepers

Yeah...that sounds totally "normal." And I'm sure he doesn't care about a silly old pre-nup...given that she's the more successful of the two. I wonder if her parents will speak in tongues at the wedding. Weirdos.

October 21, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. T-2000

Wow, im shocked! I always thought Russel Brand played for the other team. He is British so I think I may be right.

October 21, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Truth

These two are liberal stooges who deserve each other.

I have twenty bucks that say they do not last two years.

October 21, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Nancy Smithe

I hope Katy Perry can rejoin us back here in Christianity and use her talent too glorify His name! I will be praying for her.

October 21, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. cheefsfury

I WOULD TOTALLY PAY GOOD MONEYS FOR THE WEEDING NIGHT VIDEO MAN I BET ITS GONNA BE HAWT

October 21, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |