Kristen Stewart offered job at strip club
October 20th, 2010

Kristen Stewart offered job at strip club

If the acting thing doesn't work out, at least Kristen Stewart could find work as a stripper.

The actress, who plays an exotic dancer in her new film "Welcome to the Rileys," says she was offered a job at a strip club during the making of the movie.

Stewart, whose teenage character enters into a relationship with older married man James Gandolfini, reveals to MTV that while shooting the Ridley Scott drama in New Orleans, "I went to a strip club with the director and the costume designer, and it being an odd grouping of people going into a strip club in the middle of the afternoon, I was, like, straight-up offered a job."

Despite the movie's mature subject matter, 20-year-old Stewart believes "Welcome to the Rileys" is a must-see for Twi-hards.

"One thing that is generally relatable and I found is perfect for young girls - 'Twilight' fans, actually - is the whole idea that, unless you respect and like yourself, nobody else is going to," Stewart told MTV. "It's always been really easy for me to do that. I hope that doesn't sound totally [expletive] arrogant, but I've always been lucky. ... For so many people, it's so difficult to do that."

1. JOEY SMOKE...

DO NOT RESPOND TOO HER....SHE IS THE CONTROLLER.

August 6, 2013 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. JOEYANGER

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS WOMAN ABOUT THE MARRIAGE....SHE'S NOT WORTH EFFORT SHE'S JEALOUS AND IN THE MISERY BOAT

August 6, 2013 at 5:36 am | Report abuse |
  3. Eugene Kearby

I have come across that today, more and more people will be attracted to camcorders and the discipline of picture taking. However, really being a photographer, you should first shell out so much period deciding the exact model of video camera to buy in addition to moving store to store just so you may buy the lowest priced camera of the brand you have decided to decide on. But it isn't going to end there. You also have to contemplate whether you should purchase a digital digital camera extended warranty. Thanks a lot for the good tips I obtained from your blog.

August 6, 2013 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. Housewife naked images

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

July 28, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. TG

Stewart is a one note actress and I find her performances so heavily laced with her own distinct mannerisms that all I see is her and NOT her character. I like Gandolfini, but this movie hasn't gotten the best reviews and it didn't receive any awards at the Sundance festival, so that tells me it'll be best to pass on seeing it.

November 3, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Egon

The movie is not directed by Ridley Scott, it is directed by his son Jake. The Twilight movies may be horrible, but I've seen Kristin Stewart in 3 other movies (including this one) and she's pretty good. Check out "The Yellow Handkerchief" for another decent indie drama with her, and most people know she played a very young Joan Jett in "The Runaways".

October 26, 2010 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mandy

I love Kristen Stewart in every movie she's done work in she has played the role so good! She gets really into her character and she deserves more credit for her roles! Can't wait to see what's next!

October 21, 2010 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  8. Perfect Mistake

She was a horrible actor in the Twilight Saga up until the lastest movie- she was OK in that one. Maybe she should try the strip club. That should get her a lot of publicity.

October 20, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. El Jefe

Dang, I thought her 15 minutes were over...

October 20, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  10. JohnA.Evans 3rd

Like they say on ARMY comercials "Be all that you can be"

October 20, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. teamster-24[39]

new blog. don't move. old blog. bite me. http://globalcrisisletsunitethis.blogspot.com/. see you later

October 20, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |