Déjà vu on 'Jersey Shore'
October 15th, 2010

Déjà vu on 'Jersey Shore'

What’s up with The Situation?

Last week he was slapping Snooki across the face and trying to steal Vinny’s date, and this week he was disrespecting women - more so than usual - and preventing Pauly D from “getting it in.” Not cool, Sitch.

As the episode kicked off, Vinny gushed about his amazing new girl, Ramona, while Snooki and Ryder said their goodbyes. Snooki cried to JWoww, saying that Ryder made her realize how much she misses home. JWoww tried to cheer her up by suggesting they go tanning, but no such luck. Only two things could dry Snooki’s eyes at a time like this: Gorillas and juiceheads.

Solution? A night in Space - the club, not the great beyond –- where the party doesn’t stop until 2 p.m. the next day, according to JWoww.

In preparation, The Situation goes to the barbershop to get his hair done.

“If you lookin’ good, you feelin’ good. If you feelin’ good, you get good results.” Wise words.

JWoww gets ready, too. She dons a two-piece, mesh ensemble that Snooki says makes her look like “the ultimate stripper.”

Unfortunately, the crew was asked to leave when the Situation stepped in to rescue Snooki from some trash-talking club-goers.

In an effort to salvage the night, Pauly invites two girls back to the house. But when Sitch finds out his girl isn’t interested in getting busy, he kicks her out – ruining Pauly’s night in the process. (Worst. Wingman. Ever.)

“You don’t come over to someone’s house at 5 a.m. and expect to play checkers,” Sitch says. While this does not justify his behavior, one might argue he makes a valid point.

The next day, Vinny and Pauly meet Ramona and Rocio at the beach. Sammi and Ronnie show up, too, turning the day into some kind of weird couples outing. I expected more from “Jersey Shore.”

That night, as The Situation cooks dinner, the smoke detectors are set off, causing the fire department to send a team of beefy firemen to the house. After JWoww and Snooki share their individual fantasies regarding said firemen, they just up and leave. Seriously, MTV? If there’s ever a time to manipulate the events of a reality show…

Instead of watching Snooki and JWoww shamelessly throw themselves at firefighters, we watched Sam and Ron fight about the fact that she’s negative and he finds Asian women, like his ex-girlfriend, attractive.

In other news, Vinny and The Situation take part in the “Guido version of the ‘The Amazing Race’" while looking for their Escalade at the impound lot. Snooki gets all dressed up, but decides not to crash MVP's guy’s night out.

And then… “Déjà vu all over again.”

What did you think of last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore?” What’s up with The Situation?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

1. Heidi Chamberlain

What is it that these guys do that is so wrong? None of them have kids, they don't drink and drive, you never see drug use. If my kid were on that show I would not be ashamed. Hell I did far worse when I was their age. But now DWTS? Now that is just embarassing!!! lol That show is dance fever all over again

October 20, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  2. RHINO_32

"ITS T-SHIRT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dont care wat no one says... this show is AMAZING haha all the dumb fights and make ups!!! Its just entertaining drama!! Gotta love Pauly D and his little catchy phrases haha. He should have his own damn show he is so hilarious!!!! I look forward to this show every week! But the sitch is a complete IDIOT and needs to get a life!!! JERSEY SHORE OH YEA!!!!!!!!! :)

October 20, 2010 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Joe

Never seen the show. Do those two dooshes really like like that on TV?

October 19, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Becca

Ash I could not agree with you more. The situation is hideous.. without Snooki the show would suck bc she is sooo funnyy!! And Mike was the one threatening to leave if he didnt get more money. HA

October 18, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  5. Ash

I think that Mike is trash. He thinks he is Gods gift to women but Angelina said it right before she went home.. he looks 40 and needs botox! He is not cute at all and Pauly D.s body looks better!! Sammi needs to stop getting mad at Ronnie for BS.. girl cant take a joke!

October 18, 2010 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  6. Leelee

This show is starting to disappoint mee.. last season was much better. I cant help myself but wonder what is real and what is scripted..

October 18, 2010 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. Posh-Kenneth

T-shirt time OH yeah!

October 18, 2010 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  8. mike isabella

I was not aware the situation was a dick smoker till i read this blog. I guess they call that bi-, but when we grew up if u were with a dude your a mo. My language may not be politically correct so sue me. I have son's and I don't like the idea of them watching a grown man make out with another dude on prime time. that is disgusting.

October 17, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. timmi counts

I love Jersey shore and all the guidos n guidoettes fake or nt esp Pauly D.

October 17, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Adam Lambertisaphony

Things I love about Jersey Shore:

Jwoww's cans
    Snooki is so short, she could blow me standing up
    Did I mention cans?
    The guys constantly disrespect women and keep them in their place
    When the situation slapped Snooki across the lips with his wiener
    Jwoww

October 17, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • karl goldstein

treat them mean and keep them keen. The guido outlook is woman are like servants. I think they are on to something. at first they get it on which kids follow. then a mistress and the wife becomes hired help at that stage and cooks and cleans.. Kind of like situation. haha.

October 17, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam Lambertisaphony

You're a wise man, Karl. I'd let sitch be the hired help and take Jwoww as my mistress. Have you seen her cans? Somebody else already paid for them too. Perfect. The buyer is never the long-term owner.

October 17, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • karl goldstein

Adam I have to say your a funny guy. I think we should hook Adam Lambert up with the situation cause they are both bologne smugglers and you can have JWOW and I WILL TAKE RONNIES CHICK CAUSE SHE IS SMOKING HOT. WE CAN LET AGELINA CLEAN THE TOILETS CAUSE SHE IS A DIRTY GIRL AND REST A BEER ON SNOOKIES HEAD. MAKE SURE U WERE A RAINCOAT.

October 17, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  11. court

I can't believe how everyone thinks thats its ok to disrespect woman this show is crap and should be taken off the air.

October 17, 2010 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. Suck my Peneis

Jersey Shoer was sick last season and has only good moments this year. The episodes all about Ronny and the not were gay as hell. Cant believe they drug that out for over 2 episodes. They needs more gernade hunting and lovey dovey crap.

October 17, 2010 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  13. vito Armenio

Ya angelina slept with every dude in the house and then some.. but then again that is how this group flys.. wasn't mike making out with a dude one night.. these people get around.

October 16, 2010 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. michael

i used to be a fan of the show but i thinks it sucks as of lately. i enjoyed the drama when angelina was in the house

October 16, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. charmer

Goes to show u that even for a mindless show...there r enuff people in this world that will get it to generate ratings. Tv is a free for all now. If u could guarantee it, tv execs would make a tv show about an egg hatching.

October 16, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. GTL

The Situation is actually almost 2 years younger than Pauly. He should get his own show! Yeah they are very airheaded at times but I enjoy the entertainment.

October 16, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • linda

air headed. no the word is very low class and no respect for woman. These folks go on tv and act like pigs and walk around with a chip on their shoulders, but this type of programming hurts the public in so many ways. I agree children should not be watching this because it sends the wrong message. Mindless entertainment but mtv gets off on pushing the envelop.. Like having teen age boys kiss each other on the air. or situation pretending he is a straight guy. what's his show going be called " dont ask dont tell" lol

October 16, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. debbie

"The Sitch" is too damn old to be on this type of reality show. At almost 30 yrs old he should be doing something more productive than babysitting the other house guests. I know he gets paid top dollar but for all that money I think he should be doing something that maybe teaches the others how to behave in the "real world"...that is if he know how. Just my opinion :)

October 16, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mark

yet more examples of what is wrong with people today, a ridiculously stupid show like this is popular.

October 15, 2010 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  19. larry

ps. I heard on the final show of the season situation comes out of the closet. We know he likes to cook and pretend he get's chicks and dance in leotards, but I heard the final episode closes with a bang.

October 15, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  20. larry

take a dysfunctional group who use steroids and have drinking and drug addictions and cram them in a small apartment and this is what u get. a great example for our youth. the show cracks me up sometimes but I think it is going to mess up some minors who think what these morons do is cool.

October 15, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  21. GLo

I am a Vinny fan myself! I am a 45 year old mother of 4 teenagers. My teenagers don't even watch this show because they think its lame. It is my guilty pleasure! Live it up guys...GTL!

October 15, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  22. TrayCee

Pauly D is mad HOT!

October 15, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  23. b=dog

This show is great entertainment..... Tshirt tiiiiiiiiiiiiime

October 15, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Cheeks

Eh...he's just living up to who he really is. I know some people that knew him growing up and they said while he was some what of an a s s, he was always trying to fit in. It was always hard for him to get girls like he tries to portray he does and he didn't always have that body. Now congrats to him for doing something about the way he looked and where he wanted to go in his life...but he's a lame dude...it had to come out eventually...even in "scripted reality."

Pauly D is my guy! He's the best guy on this show...Vinny is starting to inch his way into 2nd though...he wasn't even on my radar last season.

Wow...I just commented on the Jersey Shore...yea its a lame show, but dag-on-it...I love it!

October 15, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |