Kim Kardashian takes it (all) off for W magazine
October 12th, 2010

Kim Kardashian takes it (all) off for W magazine

As "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" proves, Kim Kardashian is not one to be shy in front of cameras. In the latest issue of W magazine, she's at her most revealing – appearing completely nude in the magazine's pages.

Showbiz Tonight talks about the controversy

Photographer Mark Seliger shot Kardashian, 29, for the November Art Issue, in which she stands stark naked on the cover (except for a few strategically placed banners) and wears nothing but silver body paint on her famous assets in what appears to be an accompanying portfolio.

See more photos of Kim Kardashian in W magazine

The curvy reality star tells W she felt completely comfortable baring all. “I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence," she says. "Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself.”

Kardashian adds that she could care less about the rumors constantly swirling about her. “I’ve learned to ignore everything. In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this," she told W. "I’d Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother.”

In fact, Kardashian claims she's not the party girl that people may think she is because of what they see in magazines.

More Kim Kardashian: W's reality TV hall of fame

“I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture," she says. "Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me.”

1. better muscle dvd

I loved up to you'll obtain carried out proper here. The caricature is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you would like be handing over the following. in poor health indisputably come further in the past again as exactly the similar nearly very continuously inside case you defend this hike.

March 7, 2013 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. psicologia

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is a very well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

July 26, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Denisseo Bogomilr

I am eager of learning Flash, is there any piece of writing related to Flash, if yes, then please post it, thanks.

July 17, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. acoustic guitar learn play

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

April 9, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. audrey

I'm confused, she spazzed out about her video with rayj but now she poses nude. Ok kim and family you all really need to take a good look at your life. If you put junk out there you are perceived as junk. Kim is a very cute girl but her, paris, lindsey and the rest of the wanna be something crew really need to ask who really cares other then the media. Hey media why don't you take interest in people like the young lady who played rudy on the cosby show and olivia (raven simone) oops sorry there positive. Kim you're 30 years old it's time to find some dignity and keep your clothes on and respect what little you have about yourself. I would say be like your mom but she is camera crazy too, so you are jacked up. sorry sweetie turn to the church they will help you. :)

October 26, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ciscokid22

She can always come back to me!!! But only for one night though....heheheeeee.....;-)

October 25, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mr.Britt

iliketurtles

October 24, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DAVID NIVEN

I THINK SHE IS HOT FOR HER AGE SHE IS BEATIFUL LOVE HER BODY

October 18, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jim

I'm 68, and she looks pretty juciy to me, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

October 18, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. max

Hey, why is everyone being so critical. Live and let live. She knows how to market herself and if we could do it–we would. If you don't like her, don't watch or comment. We are so quick to judge with only the facts the media presents to us. One man's hamburger is another man's steak.

October 18, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Rashinka

This ho, her easy sisters and mother have no dignity, they are the very meaning of what is wrong with dignity in our country. This is the side effect you get when white rich trashy woman hook up with blacks.

October 15, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Linguini Lips

Rumor has it she will be trying out to be the 2011 Princes Kay of the Milky Way at the Iowa State Fair. The winner gets their likeness carved in Butter & displayed in a cooler. One problem: Land-O-Lakes was going to donate the butter until they calculated it would take a year's worth of production to do her backside.

October 14, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jay

So sick of hearing about her. Keep this crap in the nudy magazines. Sorry but not everyone in the world wants to see you naked. Whatever happened to natural beauty? Sean, no I wouldn't let anyone follow me around with a camera or pose nude for any amount of money. Imagine what my dad and grandmother and I myself would think and feel about me, but then again I've got standards. So glad I'm not one of those people who doesn't have a life and needs to watch celebs 24/7 to feel good about myself and to feel I've experinced life through them. So sad. These girls are like everyone else. Eventually their star will burn out and people will move onto someone else. I say America needs to turn off the tube, get out of the house and live a little. Join a charity. Make a difference in someone's life. Stop watching others live their lives and live your own. Its so much more rewarding.

October 14, 2010 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  14. Rachael

All those K ho's have "Syphilis" and "Easy" written all over them. Fame is always easy on your back right mom?

October 13, 2010 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sami

Wowwwwww ... http://www.funset.ir

October 13, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Daniel

All of those K sisters are homely.

October 13, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Stephanie Blackmon

She is a publicity hound! She and her sisters will drop to any level for attention. When they don't get enough, they find it. Immaturity and lack of self-confidence at it's best!

October 13, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Maverick2591b

Yawn.

Double yawn.

I'll stick with my wife...she's not vapid or insipid...and much hotter than Kim could EVER hope to think she is.

October 13, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Todd

She looks awesome. I like her more and more! @littlebit – Playboy probably didn't offer her enough money or the cover and W did.

October 13, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Kristy

She looks beautiful.

October 13, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Ablanza

So Justin Beiber's mom is a Christian who is protective of her teenage son... but this is her son's BFF? I'm betting dollars to donuts that boy has already dipped his wick in this skeezer....

October 13, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Piranha

Isn't she a 50 yo cougar now?

October 13, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  23. mvmnkdfwd

Kartrashian.....just another talentless, botoxed, airbrushed piece of cheap 'do anything for attention' sleaze.

October 13, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Darrell

Big deal...she already posed fully nude in Playboy a few years ago. I wasn't even that impressed then. Her @$$ is big enough you could land a small airplane on it.

October 13, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mike S.

Is there anyone left who hasn't seen her bacon?

October 13, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Joelo

How is this news? She already posed for P-BOY, so explain how just now, she feel comfortable. Typical marketing ploy banking on the public having a 3 year memory.

October 13, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Chris

This morning I drank my coffee to fast and burped. Will this make national news also?

October 13, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Walker

She's ok looking but just too fake...frankenbody build by a scientist in a lab because the whole family is kinda ugly (see pre-surgical pictures). She'll make ugly babies with 3-4 dudes...

October 13, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  29. yowza

never knew betty white looked so good

October 13, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Betty White is more attractive. She's actually talented, too. Makes it so much better.

October 13, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Richard Diamond

As hot as this girl is, this picture doesnt do her justice. I'd thought I'd never say this but she looks better with her clothes on. Also shes ALWAYS wearing makeup. Look her up without make up and shes a plain jane. Except for that booty of course. SHAZAM!

October 13, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  31. NatanMuzzi

And I thought Gabourey Sidibe was hot...

October 13, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  32. Kim's best man

I'm just wondering. Why would she do this for this magazine and not for Playboy? Mmm she is 5' 3" and 115lbs. Sounds like a wining combo to me. And yes lady's, she is HOT as hell. Hunga Hunga... Me think (my cave man side lol) that she is one of the finest example of female out their... Fisicly that is lol. Please dont be mad at me!

October 13, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

How sad you are. You must have never seen a real flesh and blood woman in your life.

October 13, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Sean

Don't blame her, blame society. Like you wouldn't let a camera follow you around for $200,000 per episode if other people actually cared to see it.

Some people choose to watch PBS, some ESPN, and some people do nothing but watch the E! channel all day to see her. I'm fairly certain if you ask her, she'll tell you she has no real reason to be famous besides for the fact her family is rich and her and her sisters are hot (minus the tall one who married Lamar Odom). It's not like you're gonna be good friends with her, just admire her hotness and move on.

October 13, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Some people haven't forgotten the meaning of dignity, Sean. You would do well to look it up. Oh, I'll do it for you since you don't seem to have the attention span. Here you go:

dignity

→ noun (pl. dignities) [mass noun]
      1. the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect: the dignity of labour.

• [count noun] a high rank or position: he promised dignities to the nobles in return for his rival's murder.
      2. a composed or serious manner or style: he bowed with great dignity.

• a sense of pride in oneself; self-respect: it was beneath his dignity to shout.

stand on one's dignity insist on being treated with due respect.

– ORIGIN Middle English: from Old French dignete, from Latin dignitas, from dignus ‘worthy’

October 13, 2010 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Sean

If you don't think she's hot..you have serious mental issues.

October 13, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  35. Kim's best man

A lot of hater's in here eh? Why do people make a comments such as "who care"? If you dont care then why comment? I mean who care about what you care? Me; I think that she is Yummy looking and there’s a lot of people here that are green in envy lol.

Hunga Hunag! – Me like Kim very much... With or without Whip Cream!

October 13, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  36. Bob D.

I wish someone would tell these women that you don't have to appear nude to make a living. Granted, a lot of money is involved, but the consequences of living in this world and the example that she is setting to other women is terrible. Women should not be feminized to the point of being the worst of men.

October 13, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Sean

You sure that's not a double standard? You never hear about guys getting flack or being shirtless in pics showcasing their bodies off. I believe people say things like the stuff you said because they have a mindset of how a woman "should" act. Not all women want to be housewives in the 1950s still.

October 13, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Sean, being shirtless doesn't mean that you are an out and out wh0re. She is. Nothing wrong with nudity. Pretty much everything about her is wrong, though.

October 13, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Nofets

Amen.

October 13, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  38. Rick

She is perfect for this magazine... As long as the "W' stands for ' Whatever'

October 13, 2010 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  39. NIKI

U ALL R POINTLESS. SHE LOOKS GOOD. POINT,BLANK,PERIOD

October 13, 2010 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  40. Daniel Hess

Ive dated hotter

October 13, 2010 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  41. DC

Honestly, not that interesting. That family will do ANYTHING to keep cameras pointed at them.

October 13, 2010 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  42. Sevoruco

This are sisters that are program for seducing and getting rich and famous black men money .I will like to see one of them dating a regular black dude one that works in a fast food restaurant,drives a truck is a cop or works in the sanitation department.That will no happen they are for money.That is the reason they take off their clothes off ,for money

October 13, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

As if Ray J has $$$$$. Most people don't even know who he is. Just riding his sister's coattails.

October 13, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  43. mattski

Little Kimmie has a sickness. The only way she can feel good about herself is when she feels that a bunch of men are lusting after her. I got no problem with lusting after women, but I feel sorry for a woman who has to beg for it. SO not a turn on.

October 13, 2010 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  44. Kelly

This woman is no way curvy, she is thin and healthy. While her boobs are fake they match her body beautifully. I find it funny when she says she not skinny at 5'3 and 115 lbs. Now her face isn't as hot as the rest of her.

October 13, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

"This woman is no way curvy, she is thin and healthy."

'Curvy' does not equal 'unhealthy' and 'thin' does not equal 'healthy'. Now stop trolling for 'thinsperation'. It's really not cute. Eating disorders aren't 'hot'.

October 13, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Big Pimp

Looks like her kness are bolted togther! Prude!

October 13, 2010 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  46. Mike

Wow...you put up about miners being trapped and armed forces members being killed on a daily bases and all but 10 people max makes a comment, but when a bimbo get to pose on a magazine and shows a little skin...OMG!!!

October 13, 2010 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  47. Lynn

I don't know about anyone else, but I think ALL of them need some serious help. Really, who cares. Why not report on something that means something. They are totally out of the realm of realithy.

October 13, 2010 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  48. Careless

God forbid there is real news that needs attention. Pretty? yes... Hot?? No... She's just a pretty girl with money like Paris and you are NOT getting any of it... I can't believe there are so many stupid comments...

October 13, 2010 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  49. herbice

I guess you have to undress when you want more attention! Carreer must be hurting...another spoiled brat.

October 13, 2010 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  50. Ray

Loser

October 13, 2010 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  51. TERMAINE

I WISH I WAS ON THE PHOTO SHOOT!! KIM LOOKS GOOD!!!!!

October 13, 2010 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  52. Bubba71T

DAM! MY BOY MILES AUSTIN MUST HAVE TORE THAT A$$ UP! I AIN'T MAD AT CHA HOMIE!!!

October 13, 2010 at 5:39 am | Report abuse |
  53. JearBear

I love her...so very much.

October 13, 2010 at 4:30 am | Report abuse |
  54. phneutral

For sure that's gotta be jelly, 'cause jam don't shake!

October 13, 2010 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mee

It doesn't matter what others say about her. She is hot...hot...hot...hot!!!!!!!

October 13, 2010 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  56. Is Jesus Proud of Your Actions

Do you think that Jesus is proud of your actions? Have you ever ask for forgiveness for your immoral ways and pray to live a life that will benefit you when you die? Perhaps you think your money can buy you a place in Heaven. People, let's pray for people like this who sell their souls to the devil for money.

October 13, 2010 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
    • phneutral

What ever happened to "Judge not lest ye be judged" or "Let he who is with out sin cast the first stone" I guess you can't even follow the Good Lords own teaching. Are you proud of your actions? I wonder if Jesus is? but it's not my right to judge you.

October 13, 2010 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
    • JearBear

You're right, phneutral.

It says so right here:
      Matthew 7:1
      Luke 6:37
      Romans 2:1
      Romans 14:10
      James 4:12
      Five times in the bible it says not to judge. Kim is pretty. She makes me feel funny. And I don't understand why God would make something so beautiful as the female form and demand that it be covered up. lol.

October 13, 2010 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Maverick2591b

JearBear, it's WHAT she's doing with it that is not good.

October 13, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

She gives you a hard on and so God just MUST be whipping all Nine Choirs of Angels in Heaven before the Throne into a frenzy of celestial praise for her actions?
      I think you need to read your Bible a bit more.
      And apparently you don't have a trained eye because everything about her is fake. How is that glorifying God?

October 13, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  57. zee

She doesnt have any talent so, she shoes her body. Thats all she does all day to take care of her body so now she showes it. She can't dance she cant even talk well..... fake bobs, fake hair, full of make up..... what is she try to teach american women?

October 13, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  58. Mr S M Shetty

Hei Somebody said " To undress is bad but to be nude is pure" There is nothing wrong in being a birthday baby for the pleasure of beholding eyes.

October 13, 2010 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  59. Angie

Ok we know and she knows she doesnt really look like that with all her cellulite, dark circles around her eyes ewwww. But for money even i would play the same game she is playing so we should not hate on her, she is making millions from her photo shoped body and face. yes they say fake it till you make it

October 13, 2010 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  60. Help here

Hey guys, will you visit SaveStan.ORG a friend of mine with 4 young babies is fighting for his life...... Thanks

October 13, 2010 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  61. Sherri

Um, Kim? I know you said you 'could care less' (should be 'couldn't care less), but I'm reading a lot of these posts.........people don't think too much of you, do they?

October 13, 2010 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  62. scott

she is HOT.... she is famous because she is HOT... those that diss her in these comments are jealous.
    the proof is in the pudding. she is paid millions to be on Tv, in magazines and is followed around by paparazzi.

nuff said

October 13, 2010 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Scott must be visually impaired. He's using a braille keyboard and his computer reads the text to him. :(

October 13, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  63. nd

W is low.

October 13, 2010 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  64. B1975

She took it all off in the Ray J tape so this is nothing new LOL!

October 13, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  65. sehrish

Its just a cry for attention...with out all the plastic surgery she would be no one..There are so many ways to gain popularity, and she did them all wrong!!! Who gives a crap...every girl has the same parts...grow up people!

October 13, 2010 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  66. CColon

WOW!!!! Kim Kardashian took her clothes off for money......
    Now there's a real newsworthy story.

October 12, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Nick

Why the hell is this on CNN.com? I couldn't care less if some brainless reality show bimbo wants to show everyone her boobs. Give me some real news, not this dreck.

October 12, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  68. icemanbryan

Who the F is she?

October 12, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Melissa

Her posing nude would be more daring it they didn't use any photoshop or editing.

October 12, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  70. vic

this is suppose to be news?! this girl blew Ray J and swallowed his seeds on camera and a nude photo is suppose to be news?

October 12, 2010 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jay

What a fake a@$ broad she is. ALL botoxed, worn out and put together. High class tramp....

October 12, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Pax

What good does she have to offer for our everyday stressful life?
    Rolling in money and not knowing anything about the realities of this world.

October 12, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cayce

Well like the old expression says "if you start something, someone will end it for you" sooner or later she will get what she really deserves

October 12, 2010 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  73. fhfhfdhgfd

who cares? besides a masturbating teenage boy... this chick is in the news every day for what? what is she doing that's contributing to society that's so important she needs to be in headlines day after day?

oh, right – not a damn thing.

October 12, 2010 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  74. JackoB

"Not with a bang but with a whimper."

October 12, 2010 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  75. TELO

People are so divided on her. LET ME SUM THIS UP- She is pretty( if she was just another face on the street) as a celebrity though people feel jipped that she's famous for being beuatiful. She is very vacant and never has anything better to do than her makeup. People are mad because they work hard everyday and this one gets paid to stare in the mirror on E.

October 12, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  76. ERBIE

I know she's an adult and can make her own decisions but what kind of mother not only condones this but encourages it. Trash comes from trash. Too bad little Kimmie can't rise above it.

October 12, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Lights

COULDN'T care less! COULDN'T! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH RAGE

October 12, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  78. MrAdobe

I already see the PhotoShop!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Misstrixie

Kim's cottage cheese ass is absolutely disgusting. Only the brainless would find her attractive.

October 12, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Brian Dale (Peel Inc. Evanston)

I love Chelsea

October 12, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Steve

Don't care what anyone here has to say. She has an amazing body and I would love the chance to explore it like completely.

October 12, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  82. kofybean

If she has as much confidence as she claims, why all the fake body parts? She still hates her natural self.

October 12, 2010 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Jubril

A beautiful woman is one with brains; This one right here (kim) has none

October 12, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  84. jtd

The only person more botoxed than Kim is her mother!!

October 12, 2010 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Janice

Well I've read she took a 2 week break due to Chlamydia from the east coast athletes and a bad case of crabs.

October 12, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  86. You are there

Well, she finally made the grade and will show the way to more of America's young women. What a victory for .... pimps?

October 12, 2010 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Ubbadurrr

didn't she already make a full fledged p0rn0 flick? she sorta .. blew it.. if she thought getting naked in W was gonna be earth shattering. take two, i guess!

October 12, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Jim

When is the fifteen minutes of fame going to be over for this no talent, classless and brain dead family going to be over.

October 12, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Mike S.

Let's see, she got famous because her dad hid the bloody clothes that OJ Simpson had after killing Nicole and Ron Goldman.
    Oh, and she's really, really hot. And she does all the major athletes. And she's Kim Kardashian. And Americans keep swallowing pitard like her.

October 12, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  90. marie

Frank is soooo jealous or he would never have written on this stupid comment page. I wonder how you look in your creepy moms basement playing on your computer and mas--ing to Kim Kardashian all day. so sad for you and your mom.:(

October 12, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

You just want to think about me jacking off. Pervert.

October 12, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

"I wonder how you look..."

Keep wondering. You're either a 50-something year old fat greasy balding man in a stained wifebeater sweating himself to death or a pent up middle-aged housewife.

October 12, 2010 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Mason

HEY NOT FAIR! NEED TO SEE MORE SKIN:-)
    Com'on Kim show me what ya got!

October 12, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  92. ChoCho

And why the hell should I care about this fake-ass chick??

October 12, 2010 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Earl Butz

Moo. Moo! MOOOOOO!

October 12, 2010 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Bob

I thought I was the only person who had not already seen her naked.

October 12, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  95. ablkvyrn

I am a girl and I admit when a girl is adsolutely gorgeous. Kim Kardashian is ok, nothing fasinating. In my opinion, Kim just wanted to make a buck or two with this photo.

October 12, 2010 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Frank

She looks like a mannaquin. Everything about her is FAKE. What happened to looking like a human being? I can't wait until she goes away. But...someone will replace her.

October 12, 2010 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  97. trashinthecity

Seattle; HELL NO we won't touch that trash, try Oregon.

October 12, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  98. mimi M

How do you spell "plastic"?
    Look at the credits .. insane ......
    Styled by David Vandewal. Hair by Recine for Rodin by Recine Luxe Hair Oil; makeup by Gucci Westman for Revlon; manicure by Deborah Lippmann for Deborah Lippmann, themagnetagency.com. Beauty: FusionBeauty Colorceuticals IllumiFill Line Filling Luminizer; SculptDiva Contouring & Sculpting Blush in Bella; LashFusion XL Micro-Technology Instant Lash Volumizer in Black; LipFusion Color Shine in Dream.

What happend to us as a society .. that we care about crap like this .. really .. what happend?

October 12, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jo Jo

white trash .. with a twist ... but still white trash

October 12, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  100. parkcitybrian

look very closely...u will see the car deodorizer (pine scent) dangling...starting at her navel

October 12, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  101. chimichanga

She’s been plowed by everyone in the state of California.

October 12, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Kerry Berger

Frankly, I don't give a hoot and a holler for Kim Kardashian with or without her clothes.

October 12, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Brick Hardmeat

I'd probably tap it.

October 12, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Tracy

This woman is plain and simply just trash.

October 12, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Marie

Wow! what a bunch of jealous people out there! she has clearly never had plastic surgery (if you know anything about plastic surgery you would know this) and if she has had botox (I've done it for years and know) it might be her forehead. It is possible that she is blessed with beauty and a sweet personality. Grace Kelly never had plastic surgery and remember what a beautiful woman she was. STOP THE JEALOUSY!!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

"It is possible that she is blessed with beauty and a sweet personality."

The Botox must've atrophied your brain. And who in the hell would be jealous of that? Everyone could look like that if they had a team of 'stylists' and airbrushers.

October 12, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  106. mary

She use to be gorgeous, but she messed up her face with those cheek implants.. her face was beautiful naturally the way it was.

October 12, 2010 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  107. orilove

Why was she complaing about her doing playboy again??? Apparently all she can do is take off her clothes. Cant believe people buy into this trash.

October 12, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Irfan

I am allowed to have 4 wives

October 12, 2010 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • ivan

None of them look as hot as her? hahaha, your muslim woman will never look as hot as her as long as they wear their robe that covers them from the head to toe.

October 12, 2010 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shwarts

Umm Ivan, although she's not Muslim, you DO realize Kim is middle eastern right?????

And Irfan, you probably can't get one wife, so don't count on 4.

October 13, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  109. dpk921

I'd like to have the money she spent on body hair removal, eye liner and anal bleaching prepping for the photo.

October 12, 2010 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  110. lulileah

Her photo reminded me of the movie "The Stepford Wives"

October 12, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Haha

I think it is funny that you all claim to not care about her and all this and yet you take the time to say negative things about her. None of you know her at all so who are you to judge her? And calling her fat is insane! How dare any of you? She is a beautiful girl and when people such as yourselves sit there and call her 'fat' and 'disgusting' what does that tell a young girl who may be reading this? No wonder people are skinny and anorexic. All of you are up on your high horse but are too proud to take a minute and realize that she is famous for modeling, perfume, skin care, endorsement, clothes, and so on. . . . also to the comment about 'why she can take it off for W and not for Playboy. . . .I would say that common sense would tell you that it is because in W they don't actually show her entire body, where in Playboy they would. Hmmmmmm that was a tough one. Goooooooooodness.

October 12, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • mar mar

i have to say i have sat here and read every comment, even so are very funny this has to be the one closet to the truth...well said haha

October 12, 2010 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Jim Bob

A world-class beauty. Much better photos than her way-overprocessed Playboy shoot.

October 12, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  113. t

nothing left to the imagination.....there so overrated and bring nothing to the table....

October 12, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  114. whatev

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

October 12, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Trevino tapia

She looks good, no matter what anybody thinks. Too bad she has a bad choice of boyfriends. What i would do to be 30 years younger. Love it.

October 12, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  116. DD

Please all the negative responses are jealous females or racists. If she dated all white it wouldn't be an issue. This woman is beautiful.

October 12, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Cop

...next...

October 12, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Tim

I am sick of seeing her ugly face and weird body...clothed or not. Do us all a favor and take a year off.

October 12, 2010 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  119. J

LAWL..She took it all off in the tape to "enter" (what's a joke of the biz) called entertainment.

October 12, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  120. AlexJones

Wow, CNN you become more like a tabloid everyday. This is news?
    America needs to wake up to what is really going on in their world and its not pretty like Ms. Kardashian
    I invite those interested to head to my website INFOwars dot com

October 12, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  121. joe

I wonder if she smells as bad as she looks cause she has that hairy pig thing going on.

October 12, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  122. ELLIS CHRISCHELLE

NOT THE FIRST TIME SHES POSED NAKED,,, NOT IMPRESSED, THE VIDEO WAS BETTER :p NOT MUCH BETTER THOUGH, LOL!!

October 12, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Massive Marbles

Yes, well if given a choice to see her naked or clothed, I don't think the posters could disagree which they would choose. There is a copy W somewhere with my name on it!

October 12, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Observer51

Well, if anything, Justin Bieber will have something to fantasize with!

October 12, 2010 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  125. zw

Ya gotta love it!

October 12, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  126. zoozaa

hi i'm plastic and have a boring personality, have no education and really no fans, what in the world is she??? nothing to me please put more inspriational people on here.

October 12, 2010 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  127. clax

say what you like but her cans are REAL

October 12, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  128. am

YAWN. Time to evolve people nothing to see here...

October 12, 2010 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Alex

Most overrated chick ever.

October 12, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Roxanna

Right, as if it's the first time or something...Her and those sisters are a sleazy bunch

October 12, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Venus

Oh yeah...Kim is HOT and I am a straight woman!

October 12, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Nuria

She looks fantastic... as always!

October 12, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  133. chieatfetus

two words: dirty gine-a

October 12, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  134. parkcitybrian

trashardian says it all

October 12, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Pointless1

The irony here is she has a p0rn video out there.. She's a pretty woman but if everyone could afford work being done, we all could look a heck of a lot better too.

October 12, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Tim in STL

Bajorans are hot looking too.

October 12, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  137. gravity

she is super hot..l wil kill it all day long

October 12, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Tim

I think this has been photoshopped. She has a little more flesh on the bone.

October 12, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  139. nathalie

I don't care if it is all fake; I'd go gay for her without a second thought.

October 12, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Kai

Talentless and famous for nothing. Anything to stay relevant. Next.

October 12, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Andrew D

mindless mindless mindless , very lovly although scandalously and well used up ,other then a drop in and out

October 12, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  142. truthx2

Another naked white woman – hoehum...

October 12, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Abigail

Here is an example of a beautiful young woman who is soon to be all used up. She has become a celebrity for what reason? She does not act, she is not a musician, she has done nothing to help humanity..all she has done is expose her body and her selfish life style. A terrible role model for young girls. I wonder if she has an IQ of a grown up.

October 12, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  144. lala

Wish I was there to put makeup on her jugs with my fingers

October 12, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  145. jon s

i am typing this with one hand !!!

October 12, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • parkcitybrian

ha...i suggest a rubber glove, tho (if u get where im going with this)...she is rumored to be somewhat "used up"

October 12, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Heyguru

STD factory. For people who consider her "hot", do you not HAVE women where you live? She's a caricature of a beautiful woman, but one drawn with a very dull pencil.

October 12, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  147. DNA

I hope Barbara Kruger sues that magazine

October 12, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  148. vor

I'm surprised, or maybe not so much, that "W" – isn't that a womens' magazine about fashion "What to wear"? If y'all go nude then there goes the garment industry....and that can happen overnight – just ask your local milliner. (and if you don't know that word – look it up.

October 12, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Sunshine

I s any of what she has REAl ANy one see the movie " I'm gonna get you SUCKER" in the part whehe the Wayans Brother went out with the women and when it was time to go to be she started taling off all of her body parst because all of her parts were FAKE K. Kardashain is so FAKE

October 12, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  150. nOT Trash

Who?

October 12, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  151. travelingal808

The Kardasians are all pigs! It's sad to think that these women are given so much press and are supposed to be role models for todays youngsters.

October 12, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Louis

WHO FRICKIN' CARES. AND SHE"S A FAT DUMB TWIT.

October 12, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Amanda

Haha everyone on here either says the truth which is that she's hot or says ew gross fake ahahaha you're all either jealous or honest. Sucks but the girl is fioone. Nothing we can do to stop it ladies. Just be glad we aren't all that whorish. LOL

October 12, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  154. ShingoEX

"Kardashian adds that she could care less about the rumors constantly swirling about her."

It's "COULDN'T care less". Geez, this is basic grammar.

October 12, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Face

who cares. ots still hot. she is still hot with that big rump

October 12, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Koom

Big deal , she's got a big butt and legs like a line backer , nice from the waste up though . LOL

October 12, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Nicole

Of course she looks good but her lifestyle choices are very sad and unfortunately her approachable parents support her behavior and publicity. She seems likable enough but some of the topics she and her sisters discuss would have shamed her late father. She is becoming another Paris Hilton and the overexposure is going to soon swing the pendulum the other way. Stop and do something useful Kim and we will appreciate you that much more.

October 12, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  158. janis

kim is being pimped out by her MOTHER who is also her manager. no decent mother would encourage, and kris does, her daughter to take her clothes off for any reason. Kris Jenner is extremely money hungry and is liviing HER life through kim.

October 12, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  159. dislike all pretend persons

just another brainless (naked) bimbo

October 12, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Skip

Khloe is better. more curves and thicker in all the right places.

October 12, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Bruce Springsteen

Is it just me or does Bruce Jenner look like a lesbian gym coach?

October 12, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Mark C

How did this garbage celebrity get to be known as just "Kim" in headlines?

October 12, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Massive Marbles

I have to agree, this woman is as HOT as they come!

October 12, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  164. joe

Is she running for the Senate?

October 12, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  165. starzzguitar

Okay, so she looks good naked. So now there is no mystery about her. Much as I like nude women, I can't figure out what the reason that these celebrities feel they have to take their clothes off! Please explain.

October 12, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Because people look – duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they get paid. Just because no one would pay you two cents to pose nude, don't knock the big bucks LOL

October 12, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Rokkitman

So why is she so famous....does she have any real skills other than the ability to show off her body? Sure she is attractive but does she provide any real reason for being on every flash-trash magazine on the stand?? We need to jettison these celebs that are famous for being a tramp or being paparazzi fodder!!

October 12, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  167. fina

I click on CNN to check out the latest news , and this is news?? She is full of herself. Instead of photoshop, let her show all the cellulite, cottage cheese behind. really sad.

October 12, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • SheWoman

Then don't click on the Entertain link and then come to the MarqueeBlog and then read the article and then take the time to leave a comment. Are you really that stupid? I don't believe for a minute you 'click' here for the latest news. You are full of yourself and you are really sad...

October 12, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  168. pocketdare

Didn't even recognize her – one of the most air brushed photos I've ever seen.

October 12, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  169. DS

FAKE IS FAKE ITS LIKE LYING TO THE PUBLIC OR RELATIONSHIP!! I HATE PHONY PEOPLE. WELL, LETS SAY I DON'T LIKE THEM!! its very sad that the world has come to fake breasts butts and face lifts and hair colors but soemtimes it really works changes ;ifes and mecially speakaing surgery

October 12, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • SheWoman

Anyone who has to resort to CAPS to try and make a point is pretty fake in my book – pot meet kettle....

October 12, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  170. BingBOING

Boys love dem boobies

October 12, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Jay

"Teach your kids not to look up to celebrities so that celebrities can live normal live", Dam, thinking out loud again oh and she is def a one night stand, bottoms up.

October 12, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  172. PK

Tmak,
    I cud care less about K. Kard., but wanted to compliment your writing skill...great command of the language – entertaining, too.

October 12, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  173. V Saxena

I want it... and I want it NOW!

October 12, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  174. mama brown

this chick would take her clothes off for a few tokes off a homeless man's cigarette...talk about low moral standards....

October 12, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Blondet

Yes she's pretty...but why is she famous? Is she talented or smart? The only talent she has is taking her clothes off. She should be on Penthouse's payroll.

October 12, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  176. J.C.

Nope – I see a bugger !

October 12, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  177. lolola

I RATHER WATCH .....HBO !

October 12, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Jay

Total babe, Huh........!!??

October 12, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  179. sisi

Really? "everyone is embracing just me" this woman wears more makeup, more facial and body treatments, bottom, etc and completely air brushed pictures. Not really just you!

October 12, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  180. susa

what a loser TRAMP !!

October 12, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  181. P

I admit she is beautiful but that's just the result of who knows how many cosmetic procedures, injections and lasers. Given an unlimited amount of money anyone can make themselves look hot. I think that is the only message that I get from her.

October 12, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  182. rsw

yeah puff puff give

October 12, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  183. stryder6

Why is this even news? Does nobody remember the fact that she already did Playboy?

October 12, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  184. G

Hands down, one of the most beautiful women on earth!.

October 12, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  185. tim

Jeanine.....are you that hott

October 12, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  186. Jeanine

I don't think we need to keep seeing this women naked....as beautiful as she may be....and if you say she isn't you are just a hater....but I think we could leave a little to the imagination here!!

October 12, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  187. TIM

ok i want a full glass of thatazz right on my face

October 12, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  188. John

FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...FAKE!...

October 12, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  189. yeah

Man Kim KardASSian is so fine i would suck a fart out of her a$$ and hold it like a hit of chrinic. Very nice

October 12, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  190. ilovebooty

Say what you will butt she is fine. But who really cares if she poses naked anymore. We all saw the video and got to see alot more than what some lame a$$ magazine can show. Solution another video. Please

October 12, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  191. bailoutsos

Wonder how many times Bruce Jenner had "accidently" walked in on her while she was taking a shower?

October 12, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Tiffany

Size 6 is NOT curvy, people!!

October 12, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  193. purple crayon

D@mm, I down wit dat ish.

October 12, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  194. jj

Ugh – she looks like one of those latex dolls. So unreal. (and NOT hot!)

October 12, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Nukka

She aint skinny. Those are some birthin hips and fat a$$. Only purple crayons are down with that ish.

October 12, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  196. Yankees

There is nothing more she can do to disgrace herself since that certain little video that the whole world saw. The fact that she gets undressed over and over again to get attention is nothing new. She looked better in that video. More natural. Can one imagine the men she attracts. I bet not one good one in the bunch. Thirty years of age and still not married. With what she has done to herself for fame and at her age the pool for good men is getting very very small. Not exactly a girl you bring home to mom with all that baggage.

October 12, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  197. LastChanceToWin

I would drag my penior on a mile of shredded glass just to hear her fart throu a walkie-talkie.

October 12, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don G

ok, that made me spit milk out my nose! thanks dude! you owe me a clean keyboard!!

October 12, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  198. broncos

I think that her sisters are better looking then her they are for real and she is fake sorry

October 12, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  199. tommy

Sure she makes a lot of money, but what about the miliions upon millions sports figures make for playing a game, Models make for walking a runway, Actors make for shooting a movie. Americans like their entertainment and are willing to shell out big bucks for it!

October 12, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  200. todd

October 12, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  201. Sharon

Does anyone else think her body/head/arms look a little deformed in this photo. Can you say photoshop!

October 12, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  202. MS

Kim Kardashian putting clothes on would be news.

October 12, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  203. King Soloman

Man kim k looks chunky.

October 12, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  204. In The Know

I don't find a short Armenian girls with huge a sses anywhere near attractive or flawless.

Nicole Kidman, and Cate Blenchett are Flawless.AND Talented. This zero is not.

October 12, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  205. romi

I think if she dresses decently that should be a breaking news ;) . These are the ppl who doesnt have talent to shine so adopt these cheap ways to get popular and gain attention.

I am sure her parents are verrrrrrrrrrrrry proud of their naked baby. hahhahahaha

October 12, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  206. Ga Peach

Her dad would be so proud!!

October 12, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  207. FRAN

I'm sorry she is just NASTY! NO CLASS no talent hack!
    Haven't we had enough of these fake celebrities yet?

October 12, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  208. MIKe

damn she is so fine, i dont care about anything else. id marry here any second!!!

October 12, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  209. Dan

An American citizen's newborn baby has been kidnapped by the US government. Does anyone care about this baby at CNN or has this kim k junk taken over what's left of your journalistic integrity. CNN corporate news network or SNN social news network which is it.

October 12, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  210. kazz

gross

October 12, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Ga Peach

What else can she do to get attention! She doesn't act so no new movie, can't sing so no new album, can't dance so no new entertainment gig! The Kardashians were created by reality TV only. They have never done anything to earn any kind of fame. It would be nice since they do make so much money, to perhaps help a charity...besides their own!!!

October 12, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  212. werallfd

I wonder how much revenue we are generating for CNN with all of these posts and time spent on the site. Think about this the next time you wonder why CNN publishes these articles. I also wonder how many impulse buys by men who would not regularly purchase a W magizine the cover with Kim on it generated.

October 12, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  213. selence

My opinion of Kim is that she is a good person. I wish she should stop this type of exposure so as to attract and marry a responsible man. I don't care how much she is paid to bare it all; she should draw the line and respect her body for there is more to life than money.

October 12, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  214. Don G

is she fake? Absolutely! She makes her living off of being something she is not. when it comes to beauty, who wants what we all see every day as beauty? We want a fantasy girl to look at. Beauty which other women want to see, to be able to compare to, or tear down (just the way women are, men too sometimes). the thing is, if you ever watch that show, and I cannot watch it for long, because i can actually FEEL my IQ dropping as every minute goes by, then you will know, they are all about being something, that they are not. Bruce Jenner, one of the finest athletes of our time, is actually uncomfortable on cam, you can see him being coached by directors and AD's. the kids, they try to act like the director says to. so sad.

So, is she fake? YES! as I had alreayd stated. But, she is fake, because we want her to be that way. And she will stay that way, until we all stop making a fuss over her.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong! – Dennis Miller

October 12, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  215. Acaraho

Anyone, please tell me what this woman has done that is significant in this world?

October 12, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  216. janet

She obviously has no self-respect. How does she look at herself in the mirror after stooping this low?

October 12, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  217. Jose

They need to airbrush about 30 pounds off that chick!!

October 12, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  218. JB

I really hate it when I am at a grocery store or anywhere where magazines are displayed and pictures of naked women with their breasts hanging invade my space-oh especially if my 9 year old son is with me. And why would a FASHION magazine have this one on the front? Yuck. Bad bad taste W.

October 12, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  219. KIKI

BOO !! WHO CARES !!

October 12, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  220. Dave

she is crazy hot but i want to see the pics without the cover ups eroticservicelist.net

October 12, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  221. Roundhouse

Yes, she needs bigger cans.

October 12, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  222. Kimwho?

The KarTrashians are at it again. The biggest Dysfunctional family. Oh, they're such great motivators for our kids......Not!

October 12, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • WhatUTalkingBoutWillis

I'm not sure what is worse actually... the bimbo Kardashians or the bimbo, middle aged women who watch E! all day with 4 little screw up kids of their own. :D

October 12, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  223. bill

she is doing something with her life. she is not hurting no one and at least she has a life not like a lot of you. it takes a strong person to do what she does. i say go girl

October 12, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  224. Mrs Tiger Woods

Who is she??? Or is that a guy?

October 12, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  225. rachel

she is so gross. I would hate to have an a** that big.

October 12, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Asif

@Rachel..you jk ..you would love to have an ass like her

October 12, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • rick

Dude . .NO girl should have an A– that big . . Its NASTY . . . Cottage Cheese and Dipples ! . . and you know its there ! . . all set !

October 12, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • SouthernGirl

@ rachel, so you prefer the flat A$$, stick figure look?!?!

October 12, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  226. fake

she is a manufactured celebrity whos greatest accomplishment is banging black dudes...

I'd walk right past her...shes useless and adds no value to todays society!!!

October 12, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  227. 1jimmyhoffa

WHO!!!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  228. 1jimmyhoffa

WHO!!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  229. Asif

What does the "W" stand for? Wh0re?

October 12, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  230. Joe

I hope the mag is one of those oversize editions so that they can fit all of her fat behind in there!

October 12, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  231. inept

Sad...when girls are looking to this thing as a role model! The only thing she has done is get famous for banging a black boy and making an A $$ of herself on reality TV.

Once father time catches up with her, you'll just have some used up tool!

October 12, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  232. donedid

@ Reality's reply to rbie – f u a hole racest

October 12, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  233. tired

The image of this bimbo is so constantly being shoved into my face I had to post. Who cares!!!!!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  234. Michael in Houston

I am so ready for our culture to progress beyond this sort of ridiculous self promotion. We live in a culture right now that seems to make celebrities out of any person who wants to be a celebrity. Gone from the dialogue is any sort of minimum expectation that they actually achieve something or do something compelling or deserving. Now, if its not some witch in delaware...an out of wedlock teenager from Alaska, a dropout hockey player from the same state, Joe the Plumber, some chick who leaves her finance at the alter, or some wacked out woman with a hord of kids, it seems the only thing required to become a celebrity is just expecting it. This Kardashian family is a perfect example as well. Now this woman has convinced herself that we the public are just waiting with breath held for her to show us more of her body. Ok Kim, I believe you have two breasts, a butt, a face, hair, and legs. I dont know if you are aware of this but there literally billions of others out there that have the same features. Not sure I understand what is so special about yours but we shall expect something along the lines of your breasts glowing in the dark, or your butt speaks 5 languages fluently.

October 12, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  235. werallfd

I have a huge problem with this add and CNN should be ashamed of themselves for alowing it to posted with so much damn red in it. I don't care for the show but guarantee every guy who has something negative to say about the way she looks would not kick her out of bed if they were ever so lucky.

October 12, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ronnie

No guy would pass up anything lying in there bed ! . . But did you see her video . . She's what you call a DUD !! . . the video was horrible . .she acted like a CORPSE .. Besides .. i agree with the poster above . . Megan Fox. Andre Lima .,,Giselle . Marissa Miller . . THOSE ARE HOT CHICKS ...

October 12, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • werallfd

I agree she has been over hyped by the media. Yes i did see the video and she definitely was like a dead fish. Beauty is always going to be a personal choice, but yes there are more beautiful women other then Kim, and of the four you listed I like Marrisa Miller the best. Although I have no idea who Andre Lima is but I'm about to look het up.

October 12, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  236. Guest

Show us something we have not seen before. Her body is all over the web already anyway. She has absolutely no talent.

October 12, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  237. getalife.com

Wooohoo! Look at all that plastic and botox!! Gotta love what $$ can do for ya.

October 12, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  238. MySoul70

If you dont care don't comment – Keep doing you Kim! All the haters come with the fame. Just be happy and don't hurt anyone getting there. :-)

October 12, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  239. Nofets

Looks like the opinion is split, half and half. These reactions are 100% desired. She's a lot smarter than you think.

October 12, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • T$

I agree with you. So knows exactly what she is doing to keep her name and picture in the papers. She is getting her money and you cant get mad at that.

October 12, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  240. norma bach

This women is so fame and attention hungry.
    I wish she would show off with some university degrees and not with her fake plastic filled body, She is such a bad example for all little girls arround the world.

October 12, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bruce Springsteen

If she walked in and talked about rocket science, I would be thinking, "God, I love her cans!" and all I would hear is that voice Charlie Brown's teacher had.

October 12, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  241. Lola

Something is seriously wrong with this chick. She tries to act all coy but is constantly naked. Who does she think she's foolin? and I don't care how much money she's making for doing it. You're going to give up your self respect and dignity for some money?? Incredibly trashy. Sorry.... and this doesn't come from jealousy because I actually think she is beautiful but I have no respect for her.

October 12, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • SouthernGirl

Lola you would give up your self respect too, if Anyone wanted to see the f'd up body of yours....LMAO

October 12, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lola

You know whose actually laughing? Me... because you have no idea..... loser.

October 12, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  242. Dave

I think she means, " couldn't care less". If you say, "care less" it means you really "do" care. She does look hot though.

October 12, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  243. joe

Who is this ugly hump?

October 12, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  244. Steve

I agree Jeff - 100 percent too fat for me

October 12, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff M

Responding to SouthernGirl (who is prob a little pudgy herself): I don't like rail-thin/flat either. If a girl is to be 'model' or head-turning status, she musn't be curvy/pudgy, fat, or skinny: She has to be toned. Nice stomach, no fat jiggling around or protruding from tight fitting clothes, and a toned behind as well. Big breasts always helps, but I'd take small breasts & toned body over curvy/pudginess any day.

October 12, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  245. Jeff M

A little pudgy in my opinion. She needs to go on a diet and/or exercise more.

October 12, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  246. Mike

I wish it was MEGAN FOX !!! shes way hotter ! Kim is TRASH !

October 12, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • mariah

ewww Megan Fox looks nasty these days...have you seen her without make up....she looks dead....at least kim can pull off the natural look....megan needs tons of make on that HUGE ASIA SIZED forehead of hers...haha...her forehead is really huge....kim has that middle eastern touch...she looks exotic....

October 12, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  247. Johnny

Kim K...love love love her.
    To all the haters out there: The gals – you are jealous because the pool of men who desire her is much broader than yours. The guys – you are gay.

October 12, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  248. johnnyhouse

I think their father is lucky that he did not have to see what has happened to his family.

October 12, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  249. Debbie

I looked in the mirror and thought, wow, I look better than her! But then sadly I woke up. Oh well, it was a nice dream anyway.

October 12, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  250. paradoX187

"I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me.”

Perhaps one of the most, if only, thought-provoking things she's ever said.

October 12, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  251. bes

Are you kidding? She's a loser, period. She better put all her money away, she will age and with what skills? Is she Oscar worthy, is she a great mind? Sheesh.

October 12, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  252. magnus

ghetto trolling ho...

October 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  253. Nubespubes

NO, shes not hot...why does ignorant society label her this way?? She looks fake, almost plastic like...she needs to workout and tone up her body....I think getting old is going to very hard for this idiot...

October 12, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  254. esquirrel

Once again, since I was probably deleted.... She has already posed naked in PLAYBOY.

October 12, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  255. Julia

Thanks Matt and JH ..the .low self esteem and money are the cause for Kim to get naked front of the cameras because she doesn't have brain ., if she just stop and think about the future and what she will explain to her kids one day ???.I guess .the only weapon she has now to attract attentinon is her body ...to bad.

October 12, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • T$

Yeah she will explain her actions to her kids one day-in huge mansion, driving a nice SUV. All the while setting up her kids with a nice trust fund. Yeah she will be a horrible mother.

October 12, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  256. yawn

It's pretty sad that the only way to keep yourself in the public eye is to get nude in a magazine. I guess if you are a no-talent that's all you have going for you. At least it wasn't Paris.

October 12, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  257. danbeaches

She is just another "Broad" who will not age gracfully

October 12, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  258. Jason

These Kardashians are so tacky. There are a million just like her here in the central valley. So tacky. No class. Just like cops.

October 12, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  259. bucky

Kim, Say it isn't so. Where's the mystic? Please keep most of your clothes on.

October 12, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  260. John

Its not "nude" if she is strategically covered in places. So lame this country is about real nudity. Show me nip and bush then its "nude".

October 12, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  261. Jon

If a Kardashian kept their clothes on, that would be news

October 12, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  262. dbox

this song is about kim's junk in the trunk enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4zZctQPb8

October 12, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  263. hookmeup

i could get down with that

October 12, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  264. bumble

She has a$$ implants. That is not is not true beauty. That is pathetic and sad.

October 12, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  265. alexis

leave kim alone she is beautiful

October 12, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  266. Princess

Ok we get it the girl has a great body and a cute face I would kill to have her body fake or real. BUT I am sick of seeing her, I would much rather look at a woman who has the natural beauty, brains and self awareness to not constantly contradict herself, support a cause other than herself and portray inner beauty. Please America can we stop with the Kardashians? PLEASE!!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  267. WhiteKong78

Obama ran on helping the average citizen. They all do. I notice whenever you bring up an easy solution to unemployment like outlawing outsourcing the partisan sheep dodge the issue. USING CAPS sporadically in your text does not change your message. $1.4 trillion dollars could have given $30,000.00 to every taxpayer. That money could be used to pay off a mortgage, buy a car, or pay off personal debt. The corporate fat cats that were the beneficiaries of the stimulus could find solvency from other businesses or countries. They got a killer loan at a great low interest rate. The powerful want us all in debt so we can be slaves to them. Hillary Clinton essentially blamed high school kids who are targeted by drug dealers as the reason for Mexican violence. Our government knows where the drugs are produced yet they ignore the cartels and blame American children. Obama is a smooth talking say anything politician PERIOD. Americans know this. He doesn’t want to fix the problems because then Americans wouldn’t need him. Its munchausen syndrome politics.

October 12, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • runner305

You are overdue for your meds! This article is about Kim Kardashian appearing nude for W magazine, NOT about politics.

October 13, 2010 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
    • james f

what astrange place to stub my toe on a soapbox........the end IS neire.

October 13, 2010 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  268. Bruce Springsteen

Sales of W to black guys just rose 100%.

October 12, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  269. ArtFan

No mention of Barbara Kruger in this article? Seriously, just "strategically placed banners" on Kim Kardashian. She doesn't leave much to the imagination regularly so how is this different?

October 12, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  270. Laura

I think she looks beautiful! Its nice to see someone that isn't a stick figure on the cover of magazines. She has a realistic body.

October 12, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  271. jenn

She looks awful with botox! She now has the frozen, scared look. Sad that this is the type of woman that young girls look up to

October 12, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelli G

Why DOES this chick need Botox? She's 29! She looked great before it. I could understand Botox 10 or 15 years from now..but at 29? Its her choice though...I'm saving my Botox money for my forties.

October 12, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  272. esquirrel

Guys, she has already posed nude in PLAYBOY!! Calm down and pull your collective pants back up.

October 12, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  273. JSK in NYC

A naked Kardashian...what else is new?

October 12, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  274. rbie

Right on MAR MAR!!!

October 12, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  275. Nobody

There are millions of babes better looking and with better bodies than that plastic barbie ..nothing special at all

October 12, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  276. AJ

It is very sad the attention most all these celebrities need. Very, very low self-esteem. Another beautiful, nake woman......yawn.

October 12, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  277. Jim

I have to admit, I would drink her bath water.

October 12, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  278. mar mar

People say they dont care, but care enough to look and leave a comment.

October 12, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • jones

I care about the slippery slope of morality, the fact that talentless "entertainers" can make millions from branding themselves and their glamorous families, the fact that this whole country, this entire civilization, is going down the behavioral sink. At least that's why I commented, and I think many others share that motivation as well.

October 12, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  279. rbie

Some of you.... go look in the mirror !!! Dont blame anyone when it cracks into a million pieces..

October 12, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  280. choban

Just when they realize that the public doesn't really care about them, they strip their clothes off to try to capture some of the attention...

October 12, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  281. STR8MAN

All you Fake men have a serious serious problem. Now Kim was to walk in my room naked looking like she does, its on and poppin and that's real.

October 12, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  282. mar mar

kim is hotter than ever....

October 12, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  283. Rav

Why is this news? The girl has more tucks, shots of silicone and implants to keep her body looking the way she does that it is not funny. When is she not naked is the truth as you see that she is out to get ALL that she can since this flame of her will burn out soon enough. She will be the one who will keep getting Botox to maintain as she will begin to look like that woman with too many surgeries.

October 12, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  284. DB40

Looks good but not too smart.
    It's a shame she doesn't have a better command of the English language.
    I agree with C
    I do believe she meant to say that "she could NOT care less".

October 12, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelli G

She IS smart. She runs several sucessful businesses, and she DID go to college? What's with most guys assuming that beautiful women are dumb? She's more sucessful than you'll ever be. Also, smart people are allowed to misspeak or act 'crazy' ...humans aren't always perfect...

October 12, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  285. JH

And she does what kind of good for mankind? She has what kind of job? Why are these people famous? They take all they can, and give nothing in return.

October 12, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  286. Matt

She is not only OVERRATED but will do ANYTHING for a buck. No class.....

October 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tommy

Anything for a buck? how do I reach her???

October 12, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Foxxyleo

I couldn't agree with you more. I can't stand this chick. What does she do? Does she even have a job? This shows how fickle our society is. What a shame. What was really a turnoff was when I caught their reality show by mistake one time last year and she showed so little repect for her mother that was really it for me.

October 13, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  287. wisewiz

good thing this is America.and her folks are paid.So what and who cares.got it use it!

October 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  288. Jusus

I kick her out of my bed,.........because there would be more room on the floor, and I though Annie Nichole was hot, OHHHHH,

October 12, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  289. rbie

Julia.... Dont have NO class.... wow!!! I guess you learned to write with your degree??

October 12, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  290. bailoutsos

Hey, they Photoshopped Kardashien's face on Christine O'Donnell's body.

October 12, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • urbanleftbehind

Is COD still a V? If so, I can think of a few ways she can retire her campaign debts.....

October 12, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  291. Che

Kim should not wear anything all the time. Bcoz clothes dont suit her, they cover her beautiful parts. Want to see her dance in the nude. That would be beautiful and funny.

October 12, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  292. Julia

Is this is the one who have 2 million followers, This is will tell you that she doesn't know what the heck she is doing just hungry for attention...what it come for American culture is so low , here is a person with no degree , no college diploma, no bachelor, no master...doesn't give nothing to her community , no charity work just posing for the cameras ...I don't care how much money she will make but her and her family don't have no class. and that's the truth.

October 12, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

Hi Julia, how was it clocking into your fast food job this morning.

October 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jusus

Julia Babe, WE DON"T care, don't you get it, I didn't say I wanted to discus quantum physics with her. Who cares about her mind, It's what below the neck, babe, below the neck, Get it, oh never mind.

October 12, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • HamsterDancer

Another person all upset about the existence of someone like this in the world. Someone you don't have any contact with and probably never will. So why do you care what she does or doesn't do? Why don't you just ignore her and this page and go about things that matter to you? I don't get why some people get so upset about regular people or famous people they don't have to have any contact with. If you don't like her being famous then go out and be rich and famous yourself and show them how to do it right!

October 12, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gil....

That´s great Julia,

You are absolutly right, no comment beyond your opinion. Cheers from Brazil.....Gil

October 12, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tommy

Those stars donate more to charity than most folks do. I would be willing to bet money she does also. Oh, and when she is writing those checks out, she can sit on my lap!

October 12, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Hey Julia – I'll have fries with that burger. Thanks, doll.

October 12, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • missy

Maybe Kim can donate some money to Hooked on Phonics for people like you.

October 12, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  293. Pete

GROSS!

October 12, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  294. tm

kim kardashien naked?? huge shocker. when is she NOT getting naked?

October 12, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  295. Lisa

I will admit, on Sunday afternoons, while I'm doing my cleaing, laundry, etc. I like to put the tv on something mindless so I don't get too distracted from what I'm doing, so I have put the channel on the E thing which they tend to show episode after episode of her show, and from what I've noticed while I stop and watch for a minute or two is that she (everyone, really) is ALWAYS eating. How does she do that? Eat all the time and look like she does? I mean she's not a waif by any means, but you have to admit she looks good. I guess they don't have the cameras on her while she's working out, or putting her finger down her throat, or doing whatever she does to keep looking like she does..

October 12, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  296. Kristin

"...I'm so mature now. I'm a grown up version of myself."
    Mature? Really?

October 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  297. rbie

All you haters!!! that girl not only runs a few businesses and has tv shows ...and is famous and smokin hot!!!
    Bet you all work for the feds or the state if at all !! Dont look in the mirror you might scare yourselfs...

October 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • HamsterDancer

I'm with you, rbie. I've only seen her show a couple of times (doesn't appeal to me) but she's making a big success of it and her businesses. Part of making money from her reality fame are publicity shots and photo spreads so that's what she's doing here. What's the big deal? I think she's a beautiful woman but if she doesn't appeal to you then that's fine, too. I just can't understand the one's who say "Who cares?" or "This is a waste of space" bothering even to comment. Obviously, you are interested enough to make a comment.

October 12, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  298. LoopsFroot

She is one beautiful woman. Very exotic looking.

October 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  299. matt

When will she ever discover that men prefer "Less is More"

October 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

That is the most non-manly statement I have every heard. Please go back to your vegitarian lifestyle and pick up the room for your flat-chested non-make up wearing dominate wife.

October 12, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • gateway

She didn't pose to attract men, she posed I'm sure because she got paid a lot to do it.
      And she got paid, because the magazine will sell well, which means that men are interested.

October 12, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Speak for yourself bud!!! She is hot and I wouldn't mind seeing her this way in person....

October 12, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • werallfd

You must be g*y

October 12, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tupu

Do you know, how I know, that you're g@y?

October 12, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pat

Ha ha funny!!!!!!!! Yeah in an alternate universe.

October 12, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

I agree. I outgrew the facination with "plastic" women about the time I started drinking legally.
      Personally, I find fake boobs revolting...and she's had *way* too much work done to her face...

October 13, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  300. wait wat

cant we talk about something else than this waste of space.

October 12, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  301. NotBad

Her cans could be bigger.

October 12, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  302. Richard Mavers

In America, every time the headline is "so and so appears nude," there is no actual nudity in the pictures. I wonder what the headline would read if the pictures actually were nude...

October 12, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  303. C

couldn't care less*

October 12, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • SixAte

You cared enough to comment. So indeed, you could have cared less. But I guess you were just trying to keep up the Kardasians.

October 12, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • spertia

It's because she misused the phrase in the interview - "could care less."

October 12, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • SD

HAHA!!! That's a good one. It just really goes to show how mature she is...

October 12, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  304. Adrian Zupp

Where will it all end?

I invite you to take a look at my blog post THE IDIOT CULTURE:

Take care,
    Adrian Zupp

October 12, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  305. J

Too bad that is not her in the photo. Rather it is a heavily photoshoped version of the way she wished she looked.

October 12, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Jillian

I mean no disrespect and I'm not a fan of her shows, but living in Calabasas I have seen her in person on many occasions. Although photoshop is a given, she is every bit THAT flawless in person. She's really little too. Much smaller than her photos make her appear.

October 12, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • brent

J: lets face it, whats the diff between airbrushing and good lighting, not so much. Just imagine her imperfections with the lights properly dimmed, or lets see your bod in broad daylight. Point is...its all pointless and a first world problem.

October 12, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  306. Timme62

Kim says "I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture," she says. "Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me.”
    Why play into the perception if you are different? What would be wrong with letting people see you well spoken and behaving like a lady?

October 12, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Duh

She plays into the perception because it makes her a lot of money.

October 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • john smith

Are you that clueless? Boring people don't make good money!!

October 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Timme62

No I am neither clueless nor stupid. By playing into that perception she is in essence selling herself like a common tart. So she and her family shouldn't complain when they get negative press.

October 12, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

It's pretty simple. She's full of crap. I wouldn't say she's lying though. That's the sad part. People these days seem to think if they ::feel:: different then they are. It's not about your actions and what you've done, it's about your beliefs and philosophy – regardless if your actions are contradictory. Ridiculous.

October 12, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • jones

These lines are just savvy clips and quotes. These people are well rolled out commodity, don't buy into any of it, its all false, even quotes like this designed for effect. Its all just salesmanship skills by people who have no soul or morality about what they won't sell. The price is right, as they say.

October 12, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark C

Because the mindless idiots who worship garbage celebrities are only interested in them if they are garbage celebrities. It's not like she has a brain in her head, or any talent. Being garbage is all she has.

October 12, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Blondet

Well said.

October 12, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • MJFanalways

What if she does not know how to behave like a lady?

October 13, 2010 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  307. SickofPopCelebs

I think most of us have seen of enough of Kim Kardashian. Both figuratively and literally. What does this add to society or to my fantasies?

October 12, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Mikey_H

My first thought to "Kim Kardashian takes it (all) off for magazine" was, "What doesn't she take it all off for?"

October 12, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • tmak

Americans continue to be hypnotized by glamour like a puppy jonesing for a shiny new toy. Like all puppies, we consume it and grow tired of it quickly. What makes Palin, er.. Hilton.. no umm... Lohan... ugh... sorry, I mean Kardashian so all pervasive is the huge cottage industry that pops up around them to milk the blossoms of consumerism and commercial demand furnished by CNN et al. I think, what we need to do, is set up a taxing authority so that all the monies collected by said PR firms, agents, production companies, media outlets who profit from these neo-commodities, these packaged femme fatales, can give some of those billions back to the people. Oooops, now I'm a socialist. Dernt.

October 12, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • KLO1962

Most definite...well said!

October 12, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob A

Couldn't agree more!

October 12, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • free2comment

The popcelebs are there to keep everyone's eyes off the real deal walking around and we all know it; and if she is a dark haired armenian gal she probably has a few hairs cropping up where they shouldn't oughta...

October 12, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • M

Who is Kim Kardashian?

October 12, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • robert noonan

@ TMAC

I think you have it exactly correct, right up until you want to tax the media. What we need to do is identify all these slobbering mindless idiots who make up this mass hysteria and pack them into the box cars, ... opps now I'm a fascist.

October 13, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  308. airbrushedworld

Who cares, all these mags air-brush EVERY SINGLE flaw out of a human being.

October 12, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  309. svscnn

Crazy hot.

October 12, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  310. Bill

I guess if you like fake tattas, botox faced, over made up, fat rumped bimbo's....then yes she's hot.

October 12, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  311. Grooove

I'd drink her Daddy's bathwater.

October 12, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  312. Uglywomenaremad

@bill: When the final product ends up looking that good, then yeah I love it all.

October 12, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  313. free2comment

she looks really weak around the shoulders/collarobone; otherwise she doesn't have any more on board than the rest of us; she is kind of short and bottoms out

October 12, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  314. JC

Less banner ads would be nice!

October 12, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  315. littlebit

I dont get how she CANT take her clothes off for playboy but she can for w magazine

October 12, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  316. MikeJ

Fake face, fake chest, fake hair. Just my humble opinion but she'd be a lot hotter if she was all natural.

October 12, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  317. John M

No she's not hot. Go see her in person and you'll understand. Fake everything and the personality of a mosquito. Seriously the only situation in which I'd go to bed with her would be if I was drunk, but then again I usually date very attractive, natural and intelligent women.

October 12, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  318. irezumi

he looks like a MUTANT, bulging out all over the place. what garbage....

October 12, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  319. SheWoman

yeah right John – you bet – they are just lining up... OK

October 12, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  320. irezumi

she looks like a MUTANT somebody throw an ugly stick at her bulging bod

October 12, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  321. Richard

Just another celebuslob.

October 12, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  322. chato

Isnt this armos 15 minutes of fame over?

October 12, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  323. Keith M

Please!!! that's not Kim's body on the cover! She has way too much A$$ and hips!!

October 12, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  324. Ferdinand

Fake or Not....I love Her! ....even though there may be sawdust in her head...i love her!

October 12, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  325. fronco

hot hot hot looks more like a monster, people are going blind just to say she is hot.

October 12, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  326. huxley

Can anyone explain to me why she is famous? She isn't a star. She has never starred in anything. Yet the gossip magazine can't stop talking about her.

October 12, 2010 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  327. ronaldo

You have low standards. If you saw models with curves like that which were actually real instead of mutated with silicone and botox then yodu find her pretty revolting. "One of the best looking women out there" is one of the most ignorant statements Ive read and shows how little you know about women.

October 12, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  328. ivan

if you said she is fake at everything, please show me or tell me where to look that might indicates she got fake body, if not you are just jealous.

October 12, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  329. fritz

This is barely a woman as she's nothing but a pair of fake boobs (no doubt several-times enhanced), Photoshopped skin and face, and plastic nails. The only people who find her remotely "attractive" are pubescent boys (and the rare female) and old men who have more years into their marriage than their mortgage, wishing for that sweet relief on Death brings. Oh, and the TV show, which, for some reason, appeals to the same population. She gives the working mum a bad name!

October 12, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  330. socalpimp

This isn't news!!! How can CNN waste its time with this crap.. Oh yeah, nice airbrush on the celulite!

October 12, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  331. Brian Dale (Peel Inc. Evanston)

Who cares? EVERYONE

October 12, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  332. Amy

She isn't fake, and she is beautiful...but awfully annoying.

October 13, 2010 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  333. Underage

Alot of jealous women posting here. Go back to eating those burgers.

October 13, 2010 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  334. love'em

wish I looked that HOT!

October 13, 2010 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  335. sal

There are beautiful girls all over the place, restaurants, bars, hair dressers, real estate sales women, stay-at-home moms, the list is endless. Most with out benefit of plastic surgery and endless PR stunts. But if you choose to ogle pictures over real women go right ahead! Kim's mother and her bank account will be forever grateful...

October 13, 2010 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  336. aleisha

looking a little plump there! airbrush and plastic surgery we all could look like that...

October 13, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  337. Daniel Hess

yea im pretty sure everyone of my past girlfriends... and my current one is hotter than this...why is she famous?

October 13, 2010 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  338. johnrj08

I've seen her without makeup. Hideous.

October 13, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  339. Superman

Why are Americans so negative, angry, and hostile????

I hope the photographer was good and she is well portrayed.
    Hope they are sensual, genuine, and strong images, not just pin-up pathetic...how about that?!

You now in Europe, people are not so immature about seeing another naked..
    Why don't you all grow up...repressed, hypocritical, Americans....sigh...

We are not born with clothes on.

Regards
    An American who LEFT...

October 13, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  340. Superman

PS: Yes, certainly all airbrushed and digitally enhanced however. One can see it on the cover.

Unfortunate all has become like this in photography.
    Ciao

October 13, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  341. Lorrie Y

I think Kim looks ok, we are what we are, real/fake, who's to say. It's a personal decision to enhance one's appearance.....

October 13, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  342. jack c nyc

Not hot... and very very very very very high maintenance ... expect her to have 3-6 marriages

October 13, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |