Life & Style
October 9th, 2010

Weeklies cheat sheet: Reality show moms galore

Welcome back to another round of celebrity weekly cheat sheet everyone! As you head into your weekend, which may or may not include bumming around with one of these mags.

If yes, take note that the biggest news this week involves a lot of mama drama: Kourtney Kardashian is still (still! STILL, we say) reportedly fighting/making up with/possibly having the child of Scott Disick, and the young women on "Teen  Mom" come back for their third (or is it fourth? fifth? 50th?) round of celebrity weekly cover onslaught.

Until next week....

Filed under: Celebrities

1. bestdhoes

Thanks for sharing!! I will wait for your next post.

July 31, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  2. s

MTV yawn....

October 11, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. 11811

Teen Mom-
    I got drawn in one night after surgery when there was nothing else on tv, I couldn't sleep and was waiting until the pain pills came. The STUPIDITY of them. Only one, Maci, seems to have any common sense. Celebratizing these immature little brats is the worst thing that could happen.
    Amber – granted Gary is a lazy idiot and if you would have been my child I would have kicked your butt for dating him before you even got pregnant. After that, you have exhibited what a spoiled selfish brat you are. He wasn't proposing correctly? Come one. Hitting him, swearing around your child, allowing her to walk all over a candy store and pull things off the shelf? Both of you are irresponsible parents.
    Farrah – DUMB. I want to live on my own – oh it's expensive. Oh the state isn't giving me money for daycare. I don't pay taxes to give you child care. I am going to fight with my mom and still want to go out and party.
    Carly – stop lying.

October 11, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  4. Frank

Oh, and as for Will's wedding: I really hope that they don't use any of Diana's effects. They don't deserve them.

October 10, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Frank

Pink is having a baby? Awesome! Congratulations to her.
    They really need to stop exploiting that Clementi kid's death. Let him be. They don't really know why he offed himself, anyway. He obviously was dealing with way more problems than just being gay. It's not like he was in a podunk town.

October 10, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Chris

This whole "teen-mom" craze is ridiculous. WHY are they being treated like celebrities? It sends a message to REAL teen girls everywhere: "Hey! If you get pregnant at age 13, you'll be famous like me!" This show doesn't highlight the struggles of being a teen Mom. It encourages these childish young women to create their own soap operas for ratings. The babies are the real victims here. This is why I don't watch MTV anymore. Pure garbage.

October 10, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |