A bad Situation on 'Jersey Shore'
October 8th, 2010

A bad Situation on 'Jersey Shore'

Was anyone else supremely disappointed with last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore?”

Angelina left, taking the “bad aura” with her, and Snooki attempted to save a lobster by storing it in a tiny bowl of tap water. Needless to say, the hour started out promising.

So what happened?

Snooki made amends with Sammi, apologizing for the anonymous letter. JWoww, on the other hand, offered an insincere “sorry,” saying she used to beat up prissy girls like Sam in high school. The three of them spent the next five minutes sitting on the couch in silence.

In other awkward news: Vinny finally convinced Ramona, his dream girl from the strip club, to accompany him to the beach. Despite almost standing him up a second time, she (and her tiny dog) eventually came through. And thank goodness. Poor Vinny might not have bounced back this time.

Snooki’s friend Ryder made an appearance this week, as well. It’s no wonder the girls get along so well, what with Ryder’s poof and the fact that they don’t actually exchange words, just grunts and other weird noises, as JWoww noted.

Later that night, The Situation makes his first mistake of the episode: He dons a white T-shirt and a vest. One of the girls tells him he looks like a religious Chippendale dancer.

Despite an over-abundance of grenades at Clutch, The Situation spits game… maybe too much game. After being asked to back off by several club-goers, he decides to round up the troops and head home. Except there’s one problem: Nobody wants to go with him.

He then, for some reason, takes his frustration out on Snooki. That was mistake No. 2.

The next night, Ramona meets Vinny and roommates at the club. Cue The Situation’s third mistake: After deciding Ramona is one of the hottest girls he’s seen in Miami, Sitch attempts to commit robbery by stealing her from Vinny.

However, he’s unsuccessful in his attempt, leading Vinny to explore the idea that Mike might have some secret obsession with him. Your thoughts?

And because The Situation didn’t have any success with randoms, he once again takes his frustration out on poor Snooki - this time by trying to kiss her. After she pushes him away and tells him she’s not ready to leave, he slaps her in the mouth. Mistake doesn’t begin to cover that one. Bad Situation!

“I’m the leader of this group,” he said. “The daddy of this house.” Umm… I wouldn’t be so sure, Sitch.

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

1. joelle esther benyayer

like your tatoo well from a french artists not specialy accepted from the politic local they disturb my communication connection only because some are involds with drugs traffic hey i play guitar im singer composer well try to get out of france to express my self what your do if you are in the seem position ;;;;;after 17 yars working in newspapers in saint tropez ya the press man read some are god some cheat;;;;;Joelle esther benyayer you got talent anyway

October 12, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. matt

i think jersey shore is dope. but i do see a problem with it becoming the way our generation lives. my friend is always compairing his/our lives to jersey shore. he even wants to get a house and "pimp" it out. there are tons of tools and as much as i love this show. its sad to say thats what my generation is becoming. i did lose alot of respect for "the situation" on this episode because he was being such a girl about everthing at the club. idk. i think one season was enough. they for sure need some new ppl. btw. im at school and only did this to look busy. hehe

October 12, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Chris

I want J-Woww.

October 10, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. perry

Mike is a control freak, big time OCD, havent you all seen that? They all say "now that Angelina is gone they can be a family again" well just watch what kind of a family they turn out to be.Angelina was trashed by Mike and they all followd ,we will all see them trash each other because they dont have anyone to pick on any more.I am telling You the show is trash, they are all so trashy, and they all learnd that from one another,FAMILY.

October 9, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. linda fister

you see I told you so. A dude named Kevin is asking the situation out on a date. keep up the good work. not that there is anything wrong with that.

October 9, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Christic

Is that the Notorius Big in the background?? Oh my God it is!!

October 9, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. kevin bacon

i enjoy candle light and looking at the moon. dancing and drinking lots of booze.

October 9, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. kevin bacon

i am way prettier than snookie. do you think mike will date me?

October 9, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. WhiteKong78

I'm 30 and not far removed from my party days. I would never hang out with guys who wanted my leftovers. I also would avoid girls I considered to be dumpsters. Anyone who watches this show and cares about the people in it are part of the problem in America. I can't wait for the skin cancer and rotted livers to kick in.

October 9, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dee

He is so unattractive, what do people see in him? Could someone please, explain that to me?

October 9, 2010 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  11. @ Andre

I think John probably has a job and you don't.

October 8, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. linda fister

I know this nice man in my town who has the exact same mannerisms as situation and he is a GAY man. You have to wonder why this situation wants the world to know woman love him so much and I think he is hiding something.. oh ya i saw him on monday night dancing with the star's with leotards on.. They should change his name from situation to STD or Bambi.

October 8, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Randa

Look at the picture with this "article" ARE THOSE STRETCH MARKS ON SITCH'S arm???? Now THAT is priceless!!
    His Behavior was the definition of PIG last night.. He was a complete A$$!! He is no friend to any of those people! How he treated Snooki and Vinny was disgusting!! He needs to be taken down a notch or two!

October 8, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kate

Okay so let's get back on track people and discuss what the question is – do you think Mike's behavior was pathetic?? I certainly did. He's definitely letting his little brush with fame go way too far! This guy thinks he's the bomb and he is sooooo NOT! Honestly the fact that people are voting to keep this tool on DWTS is beyond me. Do you not realize you're just feeding into his over inflated ego?? He showed his true colors last night being a party pooper when he couldn't find some nasty chick to slobber all over him.

October 8, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Liz

Some people act as if this show is somehow the demise of the youth in this country, and Snooki and crew are going to make all of our well behaved, virgin, non-smoking, non-drinking children into some kind of fist pumping monsters. Walk into ANY nightclub in any city, and this is the kind of stuff you'll see (minus all the GTL, maybe). I'm over 30, and I am so thankful that there weren't cameras rolling during my 20's. Stop making it seem like these are the first and last kids that will ever get drunk, act stupid, and embarrass their families. If you don't like the show...stop watching. If you don't care to read about the show...don't click on the link about the episode recap.

October 8, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Courtney

Liz,

I don't think most people are worried about the young virgins or the goodie goodies watching this show and all of a sudden going OMG what have i been missing.. No, what worries people are the ones already acting like this and watching this show and thinking that it is somehow acceptable to act like this in the real world. I for one watch the show and sometimes enjoy it but it saddens me that people act like this and get paid for it.

October 8, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • dee

Liz, you need to stop telling people what to do. This is a free country after all. I've never watched the show and never have the intention to, but I find it fascinating how the public and the media react to these reality characters.

October 9, 2010 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  16. Jan

I love Jersey Shore!

October 8, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. CelticGem

I have to say I hated Jersey Shore... My roommate watched it and got my watching it. I like it now, but think it's sad; this is what America wants to WATCH??? No wonder my generation is a bunch of Tools and degenerates, with no respect!! The situation is simply this... every young person watching this show is going to look up to be like Mike aka: The worst situation!!! This is a problem. As for the episode, It sucked! Out of all episodes it should have been the best. But the situation had to make a situation.... out of NOTHING! Great drama! lol

October 8, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  18. John

Dear Stephanie Goldberg,
    You need a new job. Writing about Jersey Shore is just degrading and embarrassing for all concerned.
    Regards

October 8, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • cyberpolice

She gets paid to watch TV and write a paragraph or two about the show. How is that bad?

October 8, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • What

Dear John,
      You're reading it. So not only does she clearly have a market for her articles, but it takes a lot of balls to call her job degrading and embarrassing "for all concerned." If you don't like it, don't read it, instead of needlessly insulting someone.
      Regards

October 8, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrae

John,

Maybe you need a new job or a more interesting life? I doubt anyone forced you to click on the link and read the article!!!

October 8, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |