Taylor Swift covers Glamour magazine
October 6th, 2010

Taylor Swift's pen only targets some

Taylor Swift's exes must be shaking in their boots about whether they'll get ripped to shreds on her upcoming album "Speak Now," but former beau Taylor Lautner, for one, can sleep easy. The singer says in the November issue of Glamour magazine that she's still on good terms with the "Twilight" star.

"He’s one of my best friends," Swift, 20, says of "Valentine's Day" co-star Lautner, 18, from whom she split last December after three months of dating. "He’s wonderful, and we’ll always be close. I’m so thankful for that."

Read more from Taylor Swift's Glamour interview

Of course Swift, whose latest album hits stores October 25, has had some not-so-nice things to say about her former flames, including Joe Jonas, 21, who reportedly dumped her in a 27-second phone call and was the subject of the song "Forever and Always" off her 2008 "Fearless" album.

Taylor Swift's best red carpet style moments

Still, the Grammy winner insists to Glamour, "I do write nice songs about the guys who are nice to me! Eventually, I’m sure one of them will write a response — that’s a pretty scary concept, actually! But I make sure I only write bad songs about the ones who deserve it."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music • Taylor Swift

1. dB

That Kanye move last year is starting to seem funnier funnier

January 5, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

i lik taylor but....well she is startin to lose her touch. i used to think she was sooo sweet but with every new song i hear from her im startin to realize she is a bit hateful...and i dont lik that...not to mention the fact she writes basically all of her songs about dudes...she really needs to find a new topic to sing about..i need a variety..JA KNO WAT IM SAYIN!!!!

October 13, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  3. stfu

everyone just stfu

October 11, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. Oh?,..Really?

It would seem that all we have here is just another rich girl whos daddy bought her a grammy from music row, yet another insult to any truly talented song writer. Everyone in her backup band can blow her off a stage. She comes from millions of bucks in daddy's back pocket out in Hendersonville, Tn. I went to high school with her the phony world of Nashville strikes again as no one should be up for a grammy until they have time in as a professional, she is not that at all

October 11, 2010 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  5. taylor's bff

Autotune

October 9, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Boof

I'd really like to butter her muffin in the morning.

October 8, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Kammy, San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago

So, have we've all done Taylor wrong then? What did I ever do to deserve her less than mediocre excuse for songwriting/singing???????????

I'm still cringing after that whole sorry mess that was the Stevie Nicks 'performance'.

October 8, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. b=dog

"But I make sure I only write bad songs about the ones who deserve it."

Sweety, ALL of your songs are bad :) .... plus you can't sing live.

October 8, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maureen

I could not agree with you more. She is HORRIBLE live!! I actually cringe and feel embarassed for her when I see her performing up on a stage. She thinks that awful sound that comes out of her mouth is actually great to listen to???? I want to jump off a bridge! And her songs are all the same.....fell in love with some dude who didn't love me back and I'm sooo sad b/c I can 't move on with my life. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

October 13, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. clint&I

My 6 year old daughter likes her,basically because babies like nursery rhymes.

October 8, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  10. Emily

All of her songs sound the same. Her entire album should be $1.29 on iTunes because it's just the same song over and over again. She is also a very poor singer. She sounds absolutely awful live. It boggles my mind that she is actually taken seriously.

October 8, 2010 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kat

This girl really has no talent. I don't get it

October 7, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kendall

You are welcome to your opinion, but I don't get it why you are here complaining about someone you don't like. Personally I like Taylor. She's a nice young lady, got a decent voice and is a pretty good song writer.

October 7, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  12. portalpunk

I'm a useless troll with nothing better to do than attempt to sound intelligent on these boards. I'm not. I'm just a self-abusing little child that still lives with my mommy and hides in the basement to avoid real people, especially girls. I also like to be the first one to post on a story so I can say FIRST and act like a moron. It makes my tiny little weewee hard.

October 7, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Nuria

Yay for Taylor! :D I'm a huge fan, I love her.
    And I also love her shoes in the third picture...

October 7, 2010 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. jim/dee

Grow up Taylor, you are not a teenager anymore. Your songs are for the teenyboppers and anyone with a slight sense of music and singing ability realizes that you cannot carry a tune. Your songs all sound alike, and I don't understand why you are considered a country singer,. You are no more country than JZ or Miss Piggie.
    Just saying.....

October 6, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kendall

I've never understood all the haters coming on these sites. If anyone needs to grow up, it's them. BTW, the whole article in the mag ins't about her exes...it's just what the news wants to cover. Go blame them and quit listening to her music if you don't like it.

October 7, 2010 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |