Kim Kardashian hits 5 million followers on Twitter
October 6th, 2010

Kim Kardashian hits 5 million followers on Twitter

Life is tweet for Kim Kardashian – the reality star has reached 5 million Twitter followers!

"Last night I was glued to my laptop when I saw I was close to getting my five millionth follower on Twitter," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star wrote on her blog on October 5. "I couldn’t believe it when it happened! It’s such a mind blowing feeling to know so many of you are out there reading my tweets! I can’t believe it! I love you so much."

The 29-year-old beauty - who tweets about everything from her love for nephew Mason to career updates to her horror at public breast-feeding - added that she appreciates the social networking site because it helps her stay close to her fans.

"Twitter is amazing!! It keeps me connected to you guys even when I’m on the go," she wrote on the site, which features shots of her blowing kisses. "It’s like you are all right there with me. I love that I can ask your advice or your opinion on something and can read your responses straight away… it’s just fab!"

1. sarah

kim without all that make up look sick...I know one thing for fact, money can not buy you class...and for sure all the kardashians may fake the voice including Kim , fix the look....but one thing for sure they don't have no class.....look the way they talk to each other.......terrible . and I don't know what they are famous for ??????

October 7, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. The Son

I just like to look at her. Who looks for intelligence on television or the internet?

October 7, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. joe

5 million no life idiots and counting

October 7, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. Phil

I took a break from reading "Fahrenheit 451" for this?

October 7, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. sarah

You know what's the sad part, America as culture. here is someone who doesn't contribute to the society with anything just posing for the cameras every day.. ...no charity..... no college degree, or master... or PHD no real job like most American ...so what exactly those 5 millions followers are interested on ???? just bunch of air head like her !!!

October 7, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. portalpunk

I'm just an ignorant troll that serves no useful purpose in life. I was abused as a child and feel the only way to get attention is to be a whiney little girl on these blogs. Just ignore me because I really am stupid and don't deserve anything in life.

October 7, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. TM

I actually don't know who this girl is or the big fuss over her and her family. I actually thought this was a fatter version of Eva Longoria when I saw the pic. I had to do a double take.

October 7, 2010 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dadsduchess

The Kardashian girls are just media hungry celebrity wanna be's... don't know why anybody CARES!!

October 7, 2010 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. Perfect Mistake

Kim is more than pretty, she's beautiful. But I'm just sick of the Kardashians right now...

October 7, 2010 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  10. Chris

She's very pretty, and I won't deny that. I just wish she would spend more time on her mind, and less time on her looks.

October 6, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Frank

So if I get peed on by a D-list 'celeb', I can get a huge gaggle of morons to pay attention to me, too? Cool! I'll get right on it!

October 6, 2010 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  12. JC

Heard someone on TV saying she was self made.....ya....on her backside. HO HO HO

October 6, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |