Jennifer Aniston voted world's most eligible single woman
October 5th, 2010

Jennifer Aniston voted world's most eligible single woman

Where does getting dumped by everyone from Brad Pitt to John Mayer get you? If you're Jennifer Aniston, it's straight to the top of the "60 Minutes"/Vanity Fair world's most eligible single woman list, baby!

The 41-year-old actress - who has been linked to the likes of Vince Vaughn, Brit model Paul Sculfor and Gerard Butler since her 2005 split from ex-husband Pitt - was named the most eligible single woman by respondents to "60 Minutes"/Vanity Fair's poll.

In fact, Us Weekly reports that Aniston nabbed 29 percent of the votes, leaving hotshot competitors like Betty White (11 percent) and Elena Kagan (4 percent) eating her dust.

Not surprisingly, the former "Friends" star has said she doesn't mind being a solo act, so the public should save their pity.

"This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love?" she's told Vogue in the past. "I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love... I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

1. Network Marketing Internet Business

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.

August 5, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ron Roppo

Still single, Get back to me.. I'll show you a life style your not ready for..

February 10, 2011 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jackie

Maybe she is alone b/c she wants to be. The media is the one portraying this woman as a heartbroken lady who can't keep a man. Maybe she is happy just dating around. I mean look at the world she lives in. Imagine how hard it would be to find someone to trust ecspecially after being done the way she was by ex-husband Brad Pitt. I mean she probably wants to make sure her next choice is a definite Mr Right. I know plenty of guys who would take the offer. Picking the wrong man is worse than no man at all.

October 23, 2010 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  4. MIKE

SHE JUST NEEDS TO BE WITH ME AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE FOR ME AND HER ID TREAT HER LIKE THE GODDESSS SHE IS

October 7, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. gringainteguc

All these negative comments. You think she's a horrible actress, wish for someone else to become the tabloid queen, and yet you took the time to read the article and post a comment spewing hatred and venom. The only thing any of you KNOW is what you've read in the tabloids and which version of the truth you've chosen to believe. Only Jennifer and the men in her life know what really happened. And as hard as it is for you to believe, she may actually be happy without Brad, Vince, or John, without any man for that matter, living her life as she wants.

October 7, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. Kate

Guys.. guys! Pls give her a break

October 7, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. Ron Roppo

its reall hars to believe shes single. shes so hot that my keyboard is burning. she reminds me so much of my second wife and i've only been married once.............:)

October 7, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. Suzanne

A bunch of jealous overweight ugly women writing in, BECAUSE Jenn is hot and Brad Pitt is a dog who left for her for a nut job does not Make Jennifer a pitty pot, it just makes Brad Stupid.

October 7, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. enough already

It's always the same comments about Aniston anytime her name comes up...Get a life, people, and stop slandering a single woman who probably has more money than you. Men don't define women. Having children doesn't define a woman. George Clooney has dated every woman on the planet and we don't talk about him the same way we talk about Aniston.

October 6, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. JC

Narcissist of the decade is more like it or maybe she could be recognized for being the most bedded trophy.
    in Hollywood.... Aniston is a joke......

October 6, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. shalb

maybe she is alone because she is as boring in person as she is in her movie roles? (which are all the same BTW) I mean she has been doing Rachel Greene character for like 16 years now... but at least she knows her limitations!

she'll forever be known as the idiot who let BRAD PITT get away... how stupid is that?

October 6, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. boocat

What is with the fixation on this chick? She's a mediocre actress. Enough already!!!!

October 6, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Rianah

If this the most eligible single woman in the world, someone who produces superficial fluff, I am indeed worried about the direction our society is heading in. She's nice, but come on. You've GOT to be kidding.

October 5, 2010 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Frank

The reason why Jen is single is because she can't hold onto a man. She's too prissy. Brad, for one, wanted kids but I suppose she didn't want to 'mess her body up' so she went with a woman who would give him children.
    She can't act, either.
    Michael, I'm totally with you on Emma Stone. Mmm. I love her so.

October 5, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim/dee

Yeah, and look what he got in exchange!! He is the one that lost out. Angeline certainly was not an upgrade.

October 6, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julia

I agree jim/dee! Even my brother says Anniston is better looking than Jolie.

October 23, 2010 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. Robin

Jennifer is a sweet, loyal, and loving person. Pitt, Mayer, et al are all jerks and don't appreciate a truly good person like Jennifer. She was monogamous and loyal. I only wish her the best. Too bad for the ex's - they are not losses.

October 5, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jude11

I would still date her anytime.

October 5, 2010 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Michele

and still NOBODY wants her!!!!

October 5, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

EXACTLY.

October 5, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

To elaborate, let me name a few. Vince Vaughn? John Mayer? Brad Pitt? Hasn't anyone noticed that THEY were the ones who dumped her? Something is seriously wrong with that woman, and it's obviously more important than her looks. One can only wonder. LoL.

October 5, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • dajackg

Dude. I would walk ten miles in the snow for a date with her.

October 8, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  18. Michael

No shock here – but is she also the world's most important tabloid fixture and movie star? No. Let's get a new obsession, America. I vote Emma Stone. http://www.thesmogger.com

October 5, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • jose

ES UNA DAMA QUE ME ENCANTA ESTA PRECIOSA Y NO ME IMPORTA CUANTOS MARIDOS HAYA TENIDO YO DARIA CUALQUIER COSA POR ELLA Y NO LA DEJARIA IR NUNCA COMO LA DEJARON IR LOS DEMAS TONTOS . TE AMOOOOOOO!!!!!

October 6, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |