Sade announces worldwide tour
October 1st, 2010

Sade announces worldwide tour

Sade lovers rejoice!

The smooth operator is planning to embark on her first global tour in a decade. The British singer is well known for keeping her fans waiting years between projects, and in celebration of the platinum selling success of her "Soldier of Love"  album, she will kick off a tour in Baltimore, Maryland in June 2011.

Tickets go on sale in select markets on October 16 and according to the singer's website, those who RSVP via Facebook will receive a special code enabling them to purchase tickets early.

1. Michelle

Amazing, we just got our tickets, was an obstacle trying to find them hopefully this will help others, we found them at http://www.azhotseat.com It has been over 10 years since we saw her in LA last and I this will be our 3rd time in total, so sad we have to wait almost a year, but something to look forward to.

October 19, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Belinda

I love Sade!!!!

October 5, 2010 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. luckylyle

This will be my 3rd time seeing her in concert. The first was during her Love Deluxe Tour, excellent. Next time during the Lover's Rock Tour, stellar. How can she top the last 2?? We'll have to wait and see. So worth every penny. She's the only singer I know that all she needs to do is just stand there and sing. No props needed. Her voice and present are jenough. I am so grateful for her and the band returning to Chicago.again.

October 4, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  4. JC

Wow....a prescription for a sedative of or a ticket for her concert. Hmmmmm. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

October 3, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pablo

Sade is in fact the name of the band. The band is named after lead singer Sade Adu. I'm sure the three guys in the band don't appreciate this article, implying that it is one woman going on tour.

October 3, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chnikk

This is going to be a phenomenal show!!! I have never had the opportunity to see Sade live. I can't wait!!!

October 3, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |